The Girl in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please what Sydney."

"Please touch me. You're driving me nuts."

"But I am touching you Sydney."

"Come on, Raegan. You know what I mean. Please touch my pussy."

"Sorry, Sydney. Can't possibly do that. We're in public."

"You really are a bitch, Raegan."

"Just trying to earn that spanking you promised."

"Fuck!"

I continued to toy with her leg throughout the rest of the meal coming as close to, but not touching, her vulva as much as possible, sexually frustrating her. After the server left to process my credit card, I laid my hand flat against Sydney's pussy and pushed my middle finger into her. She moaned. "Damn, you are soaked, Sydney. Did you pee yourself?"

She looked at me with a grin and said, "Bitch." I let her suck her juices from my finger. Finally, ready to leave, she moved her hands down to button her dress. "No, Sydney. Leave them open!"

"Damn, Raegan. It's unbuttoned almost to my crotch."

"I guess we had better walk home slowly then. You'll be showing a lot of leg." I think she used that bitch word again under her breath. I smiled.

Once home I pushed her onto a sitting position on the sofa. Standing in front, I slowly opened the buttons of my dress from bottom to top then let it slowly slip from my shoulders onto the floor. Kneeling between her legs, I opened more buttons up to her navel and pushed the garment open. I slipped my arms under her legs and around her back and pulled her to the edge of the sofa. "Damn, Sydney, I love breathing in your feminine scent. It turns me on more than you'll ever know."

As soon as I started licking her folds, Sydney grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. At the same time, she put her legs over my shoulders, crossed her ankles behind my back and used them to push my body even tighter into her. "Oh, god Raegan. That's it, girl. Fuck me with your tongue. Bite my clit. Make me come. You are right where you belong and where I need you to be. Don't stop!"

After she climaxed, I was able to pull my face away just enough to say, "I promised we could take a bath in the tub together. Want to do it now?" She jumped up and pulled me into the bathroom, stripping her dress off and dropping it along the way. I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and tossed in a lavender bath bomb. I slipped into the tub first then Sydney slipped in sitting between my legs and resting her back against my chest.

When the tub was about three quarters full, Sydney turned the water off, leaned back again and put her head back against my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly stroked her breasts, stomach and pussy. Sex wasn't in our minds. I enjoyed touching her slippery body and she enjoyed receiving my touch. We relaxed without a care in the world until we realized the water was cold. I toweled her dry and then she toweled me off.

I had Sydney lie on the bed while I massaged her with lavender body oils front and back from neck to toes. When I finished, she said, "Raegan, I feel like I died and went to heaven. I think I might hire you to do that every day." Dear reader, by now you probably realize I love lavender.

We fell asleep with me spooning her this time, my hand over her body, holding her breast.

Our breakfast Wednesday morning was everything bagels with crème cheese and, of course, coffee, and we enjoyed it while au naturel. It really was wonderful being in the house with Sydney while naked. I was so glad she coerced me into remaining naked. I honestly think I would have felt strange wearing clothes all day while in my home.

When I arrived home from working at the library on Wednesday, Sydney was sitting on the far side of the fireplace with her back to the wall and behind an easel. From my various ventures into art, I guessed the size of the canvas on the easel was about 16"x20". "Hi, Rae, welcome home."

"Thanks, Syd. It's good to be home, especially with you here." I hadn't realized, until that very moment, how lonely the house had been when I was living alone. It was nice to have someone to come home to. Someone to talk to at night across a shared pillow. Someone to share one's life with. I smiled at the thought of Sydney being the one I was now sharing it with. The fact that she was sitting there, behind her easel, totally naked, was a plus.

What are you working on?" I asked as I started walking towards her.

"It's an acrylic painting for my art class. I can't let you see it until I've finished, though."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm superstitious. I usually screw up my artwork if I let anyone see it before I'm finished. Promise me you won't peek. I hope to finish it this weekend and you will be the first to see it." I gave her my word as I headed to the bedroom to get out of my clothes. When I returned, I saw that she was in the kitchen preparing dinner and had moved the easel so it was near to and facing the wall. I was curious but had no reason to break my promise. The painting would be an enigma until the weekend. I went into the kitchen, hugged and kissed her then helped her finish making dinner.

After we ate, we spent the rest of the evening studying. A short session making love preceded sleep.

Thursday afternoon I had planned a trip to a general-purpose hardware store and a pet store to purchase the rest of what I needed for my Friday plans, but the hardware had everything, including an inexpensive hunting knife with a sharp, five-inch blade.

Before leaving for class Friday morning, I asked Sydney to meet me at the student union at noon for a quick lunch before our one o'clock class. When we finished, I told her to keep her phone nearby because I would be sending her some texts later in the day. She only needed to reply to those with a question mark.

5:00 Sydney?

Reply: Yes Raegan?

5:01You

5:02Belong

5:03To

5:04Me

5:05Tonight

5:06You will find a bag on the floor on my side of the bed. At 5:30 you will be standing in front of my desk at the library dressed only in what you find in that bag. Exception: you may wear shoes and socks if you desire.

5:07Do you accept this challenge?

Reply: Yes.

When we met at lunch, I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Normally, I would wear the same outfit all day, but I had planned to wear something special when Sydney saw me again, so I put a change of clothes in my backpack. When Sydney came into the library, I was wearing an open white shirt over a white, body-hugging spaghetti strap tank top and the white, pleated mini skirt I had purchased on Tuesday. She did notice the change of tops, but not the mini, because I was behind the desk.

With a twirl of my finger, I indicated I wanted her to turn around so I could look at her. "Damn, Sydney, you look hot. I especially like the way the leggings hug your ass." She was also wearing a pair of low heel booties.

"They should be hugging my ass. You should have bought a larger size. The t-shirt is also too small."

"I know, I bought them small on purpose."

"I should have known. And what's with the advertisement? 'Take me, I'm yours.' Couldn't you be a little more subtle?"

"I thought it was perfect when I saw it. You are mine, after all, and I am going to take you. Only you don't know where. We're the only ones who will know its true meaning. Why don't you have a seat. I'll be sending you another text in a few minutes."

5:45I think we are the last ones in the library, Sydney. Go to the ladies' room and wait for me.

Five minutes later I walked in. Sydney just shook her head and said, "Wow, nice legs, Raegan. You should wear short skirts more often."

"I wore it just for you, girlfriend."

"So, why are we meeting in here?"

"I want you to take my panties off, Sydney. I don't think you'd want to be doing it in the middle of the library. Even though everybody has left, the security cameras are still working."

"Can't do that Raegan. I'm not wearing your panties. In fact, I'm not wearing panties because you didn't put any in the bag for me."

"But I am wearing a pair. We don't have all night, girlfriend. Get busy and take them off."

Sydney raised my skirt, slid the thong down and off my feet. "Damn, they are wet, Raegan. What do you want me to do with them now?"

"They should be soaked, Sydney. All afternoon I have been thinking about what I am going to do to you tonight. As for your question, you weren't wearing them a minute ago, but you will be when we leave the library." I turned and left the restroom without another word.

She came out a few minutes later and stood by my desk. "Well Sydney, are you wearing my panties now?"

"You know I am. And just for your information, they really were wet, and the crotch was frigging cold by the time I pulled them on, bitch."

We both started laughing then I said, "Continuing to earn my spanking, Syd. I'll lock up so we can get out of here." I locked the front doors and turned the main lighting off. Only the security lighting remained. When Sydney and I exited through the same rear door we had use the previous Friday, I realized how my life, and probably Sydney's had changed since then, in a wonderful way.

We walked a few yards to an area that I knew was not covered by security cameras, stopped and put my backpack on the ground. It contained all the items I would need before we arrived home. I removed my shirt, folded it neatly and put it in the backpack, receiving a "You really look sexy in that tank top, Rae. Or maybe you make the tank top look sexy." I was on a mission; I didn't even thank her for the compliment. I was hoping my silence would add to the intrigue I was attempting to create.

I removed a small roll of one-inch wide, black velvet ribbon from my backpack. I had purchased 4 yards of the ribbon but needed less than half that amount. Adding to my intrigue, I pulled out the hunting knife, unsheathed it and cut the ribbon in half. Instead of returning the sheathed knife to the backpack, I slipped it into the waistband of my skirt. I think Sydney was attempting to not believe what she was seeing.

"Do you trust me, Sydney?"

"Up until a few moments I did, but now, seeing that knife, I'm not so sure. It is rather large. What's it for?"

"I needed it to cut the ribbon, Sydney."

"A little overkill, don't you think, Raegan?" I just smiled.

"You didn't answer my question, Sydney. And didn't anyone ever tell you that you don't answer a question with a question. I want a simple yes or no. Do you trust me?"

"I guess so. I mean, yes."

"Then cross your wrists in front of you." I wound the ribbon around her wrists a couple times in from side to side then a couple times from top to bottom. I tied the two ends on top so she couldn't reach the knot. I removed a black scarf from my backpack and laid it over her wrists to hide her bonds. "I wanted to tie your wrists behind your back but thought that might arouse some suspicions if anyone saw us." Finally, I pulled the tank top from under my skirt and used it to cover the knife. Sydney started to ask a question, but I stopped her by saying, "Sydney, I strongly recommend you remain quiet. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies." Her nipples looked like they were trying to push their way through her t-shirt. I pinched both of them, lightly, at the same time. She gasped. "Your nipples are hard, Sydney," I commented mimicking prior comments she had made about mine.

When we arrived at the house, I wanted to continue executing my plan on the front sidewalk, but was afraid some neighbor might see, so I took Sydney around to the back porch. I tucked the tank top behind the handle of the knife, put my hand on it and said, "Sydney, before we go inside, I need to ask you one more time, do you trust me?"

"Um, I will admit that you are now scaring me a little, but, yes, I still trust you." I'm sure she didn't hear my sigh of relief. All my plans would have been screwed had she said no, because I would have stopped the game. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

I hadn't tied the ribbon's knot tight, but I used the knife to cut it off. I then took two small dog collars out of the backpack and handed them to her. "Put these on your wrists then put your hands behind your back." I kept the knife in my hand while she followed my directions. The collars had small D-rings that one would normally use to attach a leash. I connected them together using a quick-release carabiner.

I folded the scarf to create a blindfold, put it over her eyes and tied it behind her head. "Let's go inside, Sydney. I'll make something quick for dinner. I think you will be able to endure the rest of the evening a little better if you have some food in your stomach." I was on a roll and decided to take a chance. Feeling the probability of being seen was low, I led Sydney around and in the front door of the house.

I took her to the bar and helped her sit on a chair. "Raegan, this obviously has something to do with a bondage game, but please tell me what the hell you are planning. The way I play, knives and bondage games don't go together."

"Oh, my dear Sydney, I think it best you don't know. Let's just say that I am going to have some fun with you tonight."

"I'm not sure I like the sound of that, but I did say I trust you. I hope I don't have to eat those words."

"Don't have much choice right now, do you?" She didn't reply.

I wanted something quick and light for dinner, so I popped a mac and cheese into the microwave. While it was heating, I removed the two remaining small dog collars from my backpack. I remove Sydney's shoes and socks then buckled the collars around her ankles, connecting them together with another carabiner.

I removed her blindfold, yanked the sheathed knife from the waist band of my skirt, extracted the knife and placed both on the bar.

Sydney looked at the knife and said, "Now you are really starting to scare me, Raegan."

"Exactly the emotion I am looking for, Sydney. You have reason to be scared." Just then the microwave beeped. I put the pan on the bar and said, "I know brandy doesn't exactly go with mac and cheese, Sydney, but would you like some?"

"I think I had better. Could you make it a double?"

"Don't think so. One should be enough. I'm not having any, though. Don't want to dull my dexterity when I'm using the knife later."

For the next half hour, I sat on the other bar stool while taking a bite of our dinner then feeding a bite to Sydney. I'd hold the snifter for her to take a sip each time she asked. I only drank water.

Once we finished eating, I removed the carabiner from the collars around Sydney's ankles, picked up the knife, led her to the bedroom, and laid the knife on the bed. "Get on the bed, Sydney. I'll help you."

"And what if I'd prefer not to?"

"As I said before, you really don't have a choice." I picked up the knife, said, "Get your ass on the bed," putting the knife back on the bed when she complied. I helped her move to a sitting position in the center of the bed. She watched closely as I pulled the hardware store bag from under the bed and removed a fifty-foot length of clothesline. Using the hunting knife, I cut four lengths about six feet long and placed them on the bed and tied two carabiners to the ends of two lengths. I clipped the carabiners to her ankle collars and, one at a time, spread her legs until they were about two feet apart, tying the ropes to the posts at the foot of the bed.

I climbed on the bed and gave Sydney a passionate kiss. It wasn't returned with quite the passion I had given her. "Sydney, if I release your wrists, will you promise to cooperate and not fight me?"

"What is the alternative, Raegan?"

"I'll put a pillow between your wrists and your back and push you down on the bed. You'll be more comfortable if you cooperate."

"Damn! Ok, I'll do it."

I soon had her arms spread above her head, using one additional carabiner and the remaining two lengths of rope that I tied to the posts at the top of the bed. I pulled the ropes a little tighter than I had the ones on her legs. I had loosely tied the ropes attached to her legs to keep her from moving too much while I secured her arms. Then I pulled her legs apart as much as I could without causing any painful strain.

I folded a pillow and put it under her head so she would be able to watch me. "Comfortable, Sydney?"

"You fucking know I'm not, Raegan. I'm not totally sure what you are up to, but just remember, payback is hell."

"Oh my, Sydney. Don't forget one of your own rules. No retaliation is permitted."

"Fuck you, Raegan. Rules are meant to be broken."

"Such language, Sydney. I think a mature woman like you would be a little more sophisticated in her language. You are talking like a nineteen-year-old girl. I put emphasis on the last word. Don't think I will forget that statement about breaking rules, however."

I kicked off my shoes. Still wearing my skirt and t-shirt I climbed on the bed, gave her a quick peck on the lips before draping my skirt over her head and holding my pussy inches above her face. "You have me so hot, Sydney. Can you smell my sex? I feel like I'm dripping wet. Taste me, Sydney." I lowered myself over her mouth and she started to lick me. God, how I wanted to continue sitting on her face until I could climax, but I had other plans. I tried to wipe my pussy over as much of her face as possible then moved back down to her hips.

"Now your face is a mess, Sydney. Guess I'll have to clean it up." I leaned forward and quickly licked at my juices, thrust my tongue into her mouth once then retreated. It was time to get serious. I picked up the hunting knife laying beside her on the bed and laid it on her chest just below her breasts. Then I grasped the t-shirt material that covered her left nipple between my thumb and index finger and pulled it up until it wouldn't stretch any more. Then I twisted it as tight as possible until it looked like a solid rod. The look on Sydney's face was priceless when she watched me pick up the knife and place the blade against the twisted material just above her nipple.

"Holy fuck, Raegan, be careful."

"Don't worry, Sydney, dear. I'll try my best to not cut your nipple off." She screamed when I pulled the sharp blade across the twisted material slicing it off a fraction of an inch above her nipple. This resulted in a jagged hole about two inches in diameter in the material that was beneath the twist. That hole fell across her breast, leaving her nipple, and a large part of her breast, exposed.

"God damnit, Raegan. I don't fucking believe you. You scared the shit out of me. You are more of a bitch than I thought you were." My reply was silent. I leaned down, sucked her nipple into my mouth then bit it lightly. She swore at me again when I repeated everything over her right breast.

"You really look sexy, Sydney, with your nipples exposed this way." More swearing.

"Your mouth is really getting too trashy, Sydney. I need to find something that I can use to gag you." I moved down between her legs, and slowly cut away the crotch of her leggings with the knife.

I rubbed my fingers against the panties. She groaned. "Oh, god, Raegan. Yes, rub me more."

"Damn, Sydney, I don't know why you have been swearing at me so much. You like this. My panties are so wet I could probably ring them out."

Her reply was one word, "Bitch."

I pulled the crotch of the thong out and sliced it in half, then cut through the side panel so I could pull the garment from her body. I moved up to sit on her stomach, leaned forward, bunched the thong into a ball, making sure the wet crotch was on the outside, and held it at her lips. "Open up, Sydney." She closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth. With my other hand I grasped her nipple and twisted. "Come on, girl, open up or I'll twist your nipple off." She acquiesced and opened her mouth. I stuffed the thong in, rolled the scarf, put it over her mouth and tied it around the back of her head.