The Girl in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney's head was still raised by the pillow, so she could watch what I was about to do. I knelt near her feet, grabbed the leggings at the bottom of her right leg and started to cut at the material until I had sliced it open to the waist. After I cut the left leg the same way, I could easily pull the garment from beneath her and toss it to the floor. I then sliced away at the t-shirt until I could pull it off to join the tattered leggings.

Once more I moved down between her legs. I grasped her clit between my thumb and index finger and pulled. Sydney gasped, even through the gag. I knew she was turned on by what I had been doing, so I continued. "Did you know, lover, that in many cultures, a woman's clit is surgically removed? One of the reasons is to insure her fidelity to her mate. It even has a name, clitorectomy. Of course, that term is used for any surgical removal of the clit. Just think how easy it would be for me to slice off this little bud and insure your fidelity to me." To emphasize my point, I pulled her clit out a little and touched the top with the cold blade of the knife. I could hear her screaming 'no' through the gag. Of course, she didn't know I was touching her with the dull edge of the blade.

I tossed the knife aside, thrust two fingers into her sopping wet hole, twisted them upwards to find her g-spot and sucked her clit into my mouth. She climaxed almost immediately. I continued to finger fuck her and suck her clit, without stopping, through a second massive climax.

Immediately shedding my tank top and skirt, I climbed on top of Sydney, removed the gag, spread my arms over hers and entwined my fingers with hers. When she squeezed my hands and smiled, I thrust my tongue down her throat. Well, not quite down her throat, but you know what I mean.

I finally broke the kiss, raised my head and asked, "You're not pissed at me are you, Sydney?"

"Hell no, girlfriend. Those were the most amazing climaxes I've ever had." She paused then added, "But you better not ever do that again."

I laughed, "Well, the surprise element would be gone, so I doubt if I could."

"I think it would still be hot if you cut my clothes off again while you had me tied spread eagle."

"So, are you ready for some face sitting?"

"Are you going to release me?"

"Nope."

"Then climb aboard, girlfriend. My tongue is ready, willing, and able."

I was more turned on than I thought. My own climax was quick and hard. I stretched out on her side, half on and half off her body, an arm over her chest, hand gripping a breast, and one leg draped over hers. My lips were kissing her neck while I relaxed until I came back down from my climax. "Sydney, I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I'm not finished with you yet."

"You have to be. You wore me out."

I reached down to stroke her pussy. "I think you have at least two more climaxes stuck in there, and I intend to get them out."

"Oh, shit!"

"Truthfully, though. What I plan to do requires that I keep you bound like this for a while yet. If you're too uncomfortable, I will release you and let you stretch."

"I can't explain the feeling I am experiencing. I want to hug you in the worst way. I can't because my arms and legs are stretched out to the four corners of a king size bed. Yes, I am a little uncomfortable, yet I am totally enjoying having you snuggle against me the way you are. You can do anything you want with or to me and it is maddening that I can't do a damn thing about it. If you release me, even to stretch for a few minutes, I'm afraid the atmosphere of what you are doing will be destroyed. I know I am crazy for saying this, but you shouldn't release me until you are ready."

I got up on my knees again, pulled the pillow from beneath her head, started another passionate kiss on her lips, then moved slowly down her body, trying to kiss every inch of her flesh.