All Comments on 'The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 04'

by Tales_of_tea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This has been a fantastic series. Five stars all the way through. I can only hope that you decide to extend it. I can imagine so many possibilities.

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for such great feedback. I’m currently working on the next chapter and hoping to have it finished in a week or two.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Blind blowing copious squirt orgasms the first second third fourth lost count time I’ve read the series. I’ve

even summoned to my fantasy realm a spin off series from what my imagination conjured in response. “The Girl in the Mirror” reflects the seductive interplay between captive and liberating. I hope to see “Lexi” in the mirror again and again. Good work Tales_of_Tea!

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for such positive feedback. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the story so far. I’ve just submitted a new chapter, so it should appear in the next few days. Hopefully that one is to your liking as well. I’m glad to hear it has inspired your imagination and I hope the rest of the series lives up to your expectations.

LongTimer2LongTimer26 months ago

This has been a wonderful series so far. Hot Hot Hot! There is nothing sexier than a woman pleasuring herself. Throw in being pleasured by herself and it doubles the excitement.

ccitydudeccitydudeabout 1 month ago

Fucking her reflection, even to the extent of having cum run down her leg. Brilliant, very sexy. Well done.

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea28 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments LongTimer2 and ccitydude, I’m glad you’re both enjoying the story so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTales_of_tea@Tales_of_tea
“If you write something and no one reads it, then what was the point?” “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””” “I feel like the biggest difference between ‘smut’ and ‘erotica’ is simply at what point in the story you start touching yourself.” “””””””””””””””””””””””...