The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhnnnngggghhhh!!!"

My body began to crumple in as my orgasm finished, but then the second wave hit and I felt my back arch again. My hips humped wildly and my pussy spasmed in little electric contractions. I felt myself hit the carpet as I realised I must have fallen sideways. Then another wave hit me and I continued to hump wildly, thrashing around like a fish on the deck of a ship.

Finally, my orgasms subsided and I felt all the muscles in my body relax. My hand released the dildo and I felt it glide easily from my pussy, landing with a wet plop on the carpet.

I must have passed out then because everything went black for a while. The next thing I realised I was lying naked on my bedroom floor with cum still wet between my legs.

Slowly, on shaky legs, I drew myself up. First onto all fours before rising into a standing position. I swayed slightly as I stood staring at my beautiful reflection. She stared back at me looking just as hazy and cum stunned as I felt. We took a step towards each other, and then another. I stopped an inch before the mirror, staring, eye to eye with my reflection. Her beautiful brown eyes and soft complexion stared back at me. My god she was stunning. Though now the difference between us was only minor. I could sense that I was close to possessing her beauty and power.

I don't know what came over me next but slowly I lent in to kiss the mirror. Instead of cold glass as I was expecting, I felt warm, wet flesh. I felt the softest lips I'd ever kissed and as I paused in shock, I felt them kiss me back. I brought my hand up to stroke her face and felt her hand touch my cheek. I pressed my body forward and instead of glass I felt the firm nubs of her soft nipples rubbing against mine. I pressed my hips towards her and felt the warm skin of her navel against mine.

This whole scenario was so bizarre. I'd never been into women, I'd never experimented with one or even considered it. And then again, is it gay if you're making out with yourself? None of these thoughts entered my mind, I would reflect on them later, but right now I was being driven by red hot lust.

Our kiss became more passionate and I felt her tongue invade my mouth. My hand found it's way to the back of her head pulling her in tighter as my other hand travelled down to fondle her perfect posterior. I felt her hands mirroring my own and sighed into her mouth, overcome by the feeling of her gentle caress. We continued our passionate embrace for a few more minutes, our hands dancing across each others bodies in perfect synchronisation. Finally our mouths separated and we stood staring into each others eyes, panting lustily.

As I stared into her eyes I knew what she wanted me to do without her uttering a single word. I gave a small smile and a nod before we separated completely.

Turning away from the mirror I got down on all fours then looked back over my shoulder. As I watched my reflection turned and picked up her dildo. Taking the fleshy instrument, she placed it between her legs, pressing the base of it against her clit. I let out a small gasp. As I watched the dildo seemed to meld with her flesh. I stared in wonder at the ten inch monstrosity hanging semi erect between her legs. The only evidence that it wasn't a real cock was a thin join line that ran around the base of the cock where it had joined her flesh.

I saw my reflections eyes travel down to my perfectly presented pussy. Then I watched in awe as the cock between her legs stood to attention. She smiled at me with a wild look in her eyes and motioned with one finger for me to come towards her.

Hurriedly I scooted backwards on all fours until both my feet were pressed against the cool glass. Then I pressed my hips back until I could feel the glass pressing against my ass cheeks and engorged pussy lips.

I stared down at the floor in front of me, waiting to be taken. Wanting to be taken. I felt the heat first as the cold barrier of the mirror disappeared as she knelt behind me.

"Mmm yeeeees!!!!"

I exclaimed as I felt the domed head of her cock gently nuzzling my entry. I was wetter than I'd ever been and in a moment I felt the head of her cock begin to penetrate my sopping cunt.

"Yessssss! Fuck my ccuuuunnnt!" I exclaimed egging her on, wanting her to give me everything.

Her hips pumped forward and I felt her cock settle in as deep as it had gone before. The rigid head nestled against my g-spot once again. She paused there, letting me adjust to it once again.

"Holy shit... Holy shit... So fuckin' full..."

I rambled to myself as my pussy was stretched to its limit.

Slowly my reflection withdrew her cock before feeding it to me again. She did this a few more times and I grunted and moaned with each thrust, completely overwhelmed by her cock.

She paused with her dick buried deep inside me and I felt her hands grip my hips. Something told me things were about to go up a notch and boy was I right. In one swift motion she withdrew from my snatch before hammering her full length inside my.

"FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!"

I screamed as the force of her thrust drove my face and chest into the carpet. My pussy was on fire, stretched like never before. I could feel the head of her cock rammed up against my cervix. Before I could say anything else or even react, she withdrew. I let out a long low sigh.

"Ooooooooohhhh."

As I finished my sigh her cock hammered home again and my sigh became a muffled shriek as I exclaimed into the carpet.

My fingers clawed at the carpet, digging into the soft pile and I turned my head to meet her eye.

"P-please t-take meeEEEEEE!"

My reflection didn't even wait for me to finish as she began to piston in and out of my cunt all the while smiling down at me.

I turned back to the carpet and screamed out loud as her magic cock made me cum.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

She didn't slow up, jack hammering me with that massive piece of meat.

"I'M CUUUUMMMMIIINNGGG!!!"

I shrieked out as another orgasm hit me.

Still she pumped on wildly, getting faster and faster.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKMMYYYYCCCCUUUNNTTTT!!!!"

Finally she slammed her cock deep inside my cunt and I felt a spasm as it erupted inside me, spraying my cervix with white, hot cum.

We continued to cum in waves, rocking as both our bodies spasmed and shook as one.

Her cock kept pulsing, unleashing what felt like a gallon of cum inside me until finally it ceased its ejaculating frenzy. I gave one finally shriek as I collapsed against the carpet.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, still joined at the hips, puffing profusely. Finally we parted. My body extended and I fell into a lying position. A flood of our shared cum leaked steadily from between my legs. Looking back over my shoulder I saw my reflection fall sideways as she passed out on the floor. Her magic dildo separating from her body on the way down. Smiling I closed my eyes and fell immediately into a deep and contented sleep.

12