All Comments on 'The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 09'

by Tales_of_tea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesiqldDesiqld3 months ago

Oh my goddddd that was so erotic

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

10/10

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really love this series and looking forward to what happens with the neighbor couple.

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea3 months agoAuthor

Thank you all. I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I’ve written half of the next chapter, but still have a ways to go on it.

onlyshecumsonlyshecums3 months ago

Another wonderful chapter. You balance the characters so well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the series that keeps me coming back to the site over and over. Every chapter is unexpected and perfect. I am swept into Lexi’s experience as if I am Lexi and your story is the mirror. Well done!

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea2 months agoAuthor

Thank you Onlyshecums, for such positive comments. I’m glad you’re enjoying the story so far. And thank you very much anonymous, I really appreciate your feedback and kind words. It’s so nice when people take the time to comment, it really motivates me to keep writing. There are still plenty more chapters to come in Lexi’s story, but the next one is still a while away I’m afraid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTales_of_tea@Tales_of_tea
“If you write something and no one reads it, then what was the point?” “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””” “I feel like the biggest difference between ‘smut’ and ‘erotica’ is simply at what point in the story you start touching yourself.” “””””””””””””””””””””””...