The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-pwees..." I sobbed, humping my hips as my orgasm continued to elude me.

My reflection released her grip on my hair and I fell to the floor sobbing.

"P-please... I'm s-sorry..." I gasped out.

My reflection withdrew and I gave a small dissatisfied moan, suddenly feeling incredibly empty.

Before I could utter another word I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me up onto my knees. I turned and faced my reflection feeling like a disheveled whore. My hair was wild and matted with her cum. My eyes felt puffy and full of tears.

I stared up at my beautiful reflection and she stared down at me with ice still in her beautiful brown eyes. Before I could speak again she grabbed me by the back of the head and guided her semi erect cock to my lips. Slowly I opened my mouth and she fed the tip to me. I rolled my tongue across the domed peak and the taste of precum filled my mouth. It seemed to reinvigorate me and I renewed my efforts with more purpose, opening my mouth to accept more of her length. Using my tongue I gentle probed the underside of her shaft, feeling the immediate response to my efforts as her member lengthened and hardened once again.

Without a pause my reflection began to feed her cock further into my mouth. My eyes boggled as I realised what was coming. I'd never sucked a cock even close to this size, let alone deep throated one. Well I was about to tick that off the bucket list. The head of her cock pressed against my throat before sliding right on in. I fought the urge to gag as her massive serpent continued to slide down my throat.

I lost my battle, gurgling and gagging as she fed it deeper. It was so thick, I could literally feel it stretching the walls of my throat.

My eyes watered and I continued to splutter as my reflection fed me the last inch. I stared up at her desperately as she began to fuck my throat with small sharp strokes, only withdrawing an inch or two.

I gagged again and tears started to roll down my cheeks. Just when I thought I was going to pass out my reflection ripped my head from her cock, holding my head in position as I gasped for air. With her other hand she directed her cock towards my face, stroking it quickly for a few moments before stopping. I stared in stunned surprise as she came again. The first load hit me square between the eyes, the second landed in my hair. The following two loads were painted across my chest and the fifth and final load landed in my mouth.

My reflection released me, stepping back as I gulped down her cum. Without her support I fell onto all fours.

Something strange was happening, I felt something change as I swallowed her cum. It was as if something inside of me had been released. It felt like there was a wave rising up through my body. Then it hit me, the most magnificently delicious orgasm of my life. I arched my back like a cat purring and gave a loud moan as my pussy squirted between my legs.

Before that orgasm had even finished another one started. My fingers tore at the soft pile of the carpet as an even stronger orgasm rolled through my body. My pussy sprayed, cum ran down my legs as yet another orgasm took hold. They were getting bigger with each orgasm and I had the vague notion that I was now receiving all of the orgasms I had been lusting after for the last hour. They seemed to fall like dominoes, each one rolling into the next.

By the fourth or fifth orgasm my arms and legs gave out. I collapsed to the floor my hips gyrating as my pussy soaked the carpet between my legs.

"Oooooh FUCK!" I shrieked.

The orgasms just -- kept -- getting -- BIGGER!

My back arched and my head snapped back as my arms flailed against the ground. I rolled onto my back, gasping for air as my hips bucked. My legs pulled up against my chest and I felt my pussy spasm as a jet of cum squirted across the room.

For the next two minutes I continued to rock and scream as I rolled around the room. Spraying the furniture like some sort of human sprinkler.

After what seemed like an endless stream of orgasms, my pussy final subsided into silence. I was barely conscious at this point, barely able to register the smug grin on my reflections face as I slowly gave in to the darkness.

Hours later I came to. I looked around the dark room groggily. I stumbled on unsteady legs across the room and into the bathroom. Every muscle in my body ached. My pussy ached as if I had been kicked between the legs by a horse. My throat felt dry and course, while my jaw was stiff and painful. I stared at my reflection in the small bathroom mirror. There was no radiant goddess here. I looked like a well fucked slut. My hair was all matted and my eyes looked sunken and tired.

I slowly hobbled into the shower. The message from my reflection had been clear. She called the shots, not me. There would be no harems, no world domination, unless she willed it. I slumped tired against the wall. Hopefully tomorrow I could return to being the 'fucker' rather than the 'fuckee.'

12