The Girl is Trouble Pt. 06

Story Info
It's all out in the open and so is the result.
2.1k words
4.6
4.5k
6
3

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

Darren:

Things with Jessica are going well. Just because she admitted to me her desires to continue sleeping with other men and my confession that I found that insanely hot doesn't meant that we have leapt right in and started having sexual adventures.

We've continued to work on us as a couple. We got to know each other better, we got to meet more each other's friends. Sarah wasn't wrong on one point- Jess didn't have many girl friends. Lindsay seemed to be the only one she was close to outside of a group situation.

Oh, Lindsay. That is a whole other story. Lindsay is an odd mix. She is generally more reserved despite her flirted first meeting with me. She is studious and a little nerdy despite being very attractive. While she was cagey about the bed situation in their dorm room, turns out she is bisexual, although Jess has told me that she hasn't had much experience sexually with men. Most of her experience has been with Jess and a girlfriend from High School. Jess has hinted at the possibility of getting me to help Lindsay get over her nervousness with sex. I asked Jess if she herself was bi and she kind of laughed, saying that she always considered herself to be "try-sexual" as in "try just about anything once". She did admit to loving her explorations with Lindsay but was pretty clear that she was much more into guys and their equipment.

I know Jess is still sleeping with other guys. We talked about honesty and while she doesn't slap me in the face with it, we're spending so much time together that I know if she isn't with me or in class, she's likely with someone. Jacen I know about and she will more readily let me know if she's just seen him. If we are intimate, it's usually pretty obvious if she's just been with him. I know it's hot to suggest that a woman's pussy gets widened and is gaping after sex with a big cock, but they really adjust back fairly fast. I mean, there have been some nights that she's come over JUST after being with him and there has been a slightly more openness to her lips, but more likely it's just red and very enflamed.

She usually gets a shower before coming over, but tonight I knew she would just be leaving his place, and something crossed my mind as she called me.

"Hey babe, I just left Jacen's. Sorry, I was there longer than I intended. I'm going to run home to clean up and then I'll be over."

"Jess, you don't need to head back to your place first. Just come on over here. My place is closer to his dorm anyway."

"Really? Are you sure you're ok with that? It's not super obvious, but if I come into close contact with someone like one of your roommates, it'll be pretty noticeable I've just had sex."

"Yeah. There's hardly anyone here at the moment and... I want to see you."

"Oh," she said, getting what I was asking. "You want to see me all used up, huh?"

"Yes."

"Babe, I don't mean to be so explicit, but his stuff is leaking out of me."

"Oh fuck. Yes, Jess, I really want to see you. Just as you are," I moaned.

"You're kinky as fuck and I like it. Alright. I'll be there shortly."

It hadn't been like ten minutes and she arrived. I had actually been trembling a bit before she got here. Reggie is home, but he had a big exam the next day he's cramming for in his room. As far as I know, everyone else is out.

The front door opened (I had given her a key recently because she was coming so often) and there she is. She doesn't look that obvious to me at first sight. A little sweaty, hair a little mussed. Nothing that couldn't be chalked up to maybe strenuous exercise. But as she got closer, I smelled her. Something like a mix of Axe body spray, sweat, and cum.

As I kiss her, I instantly taste it. She has cum on her breath.

"Come on, let's go to the bathroom before we see anyone else," she says, taking me by the arm down the hall.

We go into the bathroom and she steps behind me and locks the door, pulling at it to make sure it locked (our bathroom door sometimes doesn't catch correctly).

She leans in and kisses me again, this time a little more passionately, opening her mouth and sharing her tongue. The taste was overwhelming and unmistakable. I'd kissed her after she went down on me before, so this isn't a foreign taste to me or repulsive. But it was definitely different. It's almost like his cum has a different flavor. Not being an expert in cum, this surprises me.

"Undress me," she says seductively, sounding more than a little bit like a command.

I start by lifting up her shirt. It's a basic university branded t-shirt, nothing super exciting, although I do note that it's a little oversized for her and basketball themed. Oh shit, is this one of his shirts?

I see her bra, a lovely lavender lace one that I have seen before. I skillfully undo the bra from behind without any trouble and pull the straps down her shoulders. Knowing that she is sleeping with others, it isn't super unusual for me to see love marks on her that I didn't make. Still, the size of the hickey on her right tit is a bit stunning to see. She smirks at me as she notices my reaction to seeing it.

"Tell me what you see."

"He gave you a big hickey. It's on your tit."

"I've been telling him about you more recently. I think he might even be getting jealous. I think he marked me tonight so that you would see it."

"Oh, did he?" I am trying to be cool but deep down I am dying a bit.

"We've always been open about the fact that we are using each other for sex and neither wants anymore, but I told him that you and I are getting pretty serious. So, he pinned me down and gave me this."

"Pinned you down?"

"Oh yeah. Babe, he is really dominant. I think one of the reasons he likes having sex with me is I enjoy some things he does that he might fear another girl would think is too far. Maybe even get him in trouble."

"You like him being rough with you?"

"Yes. A lot. He knows not to hit me, and I don't think he'd want to anyway. But he's forceful. Very forceful. There's not a lot of talk about what we're doing or asking permission. He just takes."

"Is that one of the reasons you don't think I'm ready to see you two together?"

"Oh yes. And his size. Cock size I mean. Babe, I know it turns you on to know about it and to hear about it, but I promise you seeing it might be too much."

"And you like having sex with someone that big?"

"Babe, it's fucking amazing. I see stars. Like every time. When you fingered me our first night together and were hitting my g-spot and my clit together it was pretty amazing. That's how it feels every time he fucks me."

"If it's so good, why do you even want to be with me? Why not just date him?"

"Darren, I've told you this. I am in love with you. I don't love him. I love what he does to me. I desire to have that feeling as often as I can. And that feeling can fool probably most women into thinking they are in love. But I need more. Just like I need more sex than you or any other single guy that has come before you can give me, I need way more emotional connection than I've ever gotten from him, maybe even more than any of the others that have come before you. You get me. You see me. I am really happy when I am with you. I just need more sex."

The love in her eyes helps me understand what she is saying, but the lust in her eyes as she makes that last comment seals it for me. She truly loves me but is being honest with both of us that she needs more sexually than even my A game can give her.

I continue to undress her, helping her out of her sneakers and socks (THE most unsexy part of undressing), and then I reach for her pants. They're a pair of her frequently worn yoga stretch pants, black as usual. I pulled at her waistline and begin to pull them off, taking care not to pull off her panties as well. Now that her pants are fully off, I take in her standing before me in just her panties. She so damn sexy. Her panties, thongs actually, are the lavender lace ones that match her now discarded bra. And I can see the wet spot on her crotch.

I hook my index fingers into the straps on either side, and I begin to pull them down. I reveal her patch of ginger pubes and see they are matted with semen, already starting to dry. As her panties get lower, she begins to widen her stance a bit as her panties unsticks from her messy slit. The smell hits me strongly. The odor is musky. It seems much stronger than my own, but I guess that may be just due to me being more used to my own smell. Her lips are clearly reddened and enflamed. This is a well-used pussy.

I look up at her as I'm on my knees before her, and she smiles at me. Her eyes shining.

"Is that what you wanted to see, babe?"

"Yes," I reply weakly.

"You want to taste me, don't you?" she is asking me. But then she corrects herself, "Or rather, taste US."

I get a little dizzy as the blood rushes from my head as my already hardening dick gets fully erect. All I can do is nod.

"Then do it. Lick his cum from my used pussy. Show me that you are really ok with this. That you really approve that I let another man fuck me and cum inside what should be just yours."

I lean in and my tongue connects with her outer lips and I taste him many times more than I did when I kissed her. Maybe he came twice, once in her pussy and once in her mouth, or maybe she just cleaned him afterwards. Maybe he came inside and pulled out partially or fully to get this much on her lips. But there was no mistaking the amount of cum I feel on my flattened tongue as I lap at her gently.

She moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I figure she is sensitive, so I am careful not to cause her pain. But something builds in me and I begin to kiss and suck and lap at her with gradually more fervency.

"Oh god, yes Darren. Eat my dirty cunt. You love this, don't you?" she asks ad I moan in response with a slight head nod.

"I love this. I want to do this more. Oh. Oh yes. That's it, right there, baby. Can you taste him? He came a lot. His cock is so big. Bigger than yours. Clean it all, Darren. I want you to do this all the time. It's so damn hot to have you eating me after I've been pounded by his cock. You're so good with your tongue and my pussy's on fire. You're making me cum again. You're gonna have more come out if you do. Ooooooo."

Her pussy contracts as she cums and she has to hold herself up on our bathroom counter as I use my hands to help steady her, but I don't let up. My tongue is going deep up inside her now and her contractions are causing his stuff from deep inside to come down over my tongue.

I begin to slow down as it seems like I've gotten most of it and she is heavy breathing on trembling legs. I end with a simple kiss to her pussy lips.

"Holy shit, Darren that was intense. Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes," was all I could say but then we both look down to see my limp dick lying in a puddle on the floor. I had cum without touching myself.

"Babe, you can absolutely do that any time you want."

It feels like she is complimenting me so that I don't feel humiliated. But I do. I just ate another man's cum, another man who is much bigger and more dominant than me, from the pussy of my girlfriend and doing it made me cum without touching myself. And I fucking loved it.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers