All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by darkbloom

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MaxiJMaxiJover 19 years ago
very enjoyable story

This story was so very well written and very believable. I could associate with both characters and I give high praises to the author. Thank you for an erotic fantasy with a hint of realism. Jane

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 19 years ago
Superb

Comment title says it all.

Great set up, believable rising action, very satisfying resolution. Even a humorous denoument (thanking the man in front of the oblivious parents)!

Incredibly well done. You need to submit more stories, lots more.

WarsteelIXWarsteelIXover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

An easily beliveable tale and very well done. The writing, pace and most of all the belivability of the setting was excellent. This story should be used as an example of how to write a good story. Congrats and more in the future.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Vascectomy

Your being castrated ruined this story. If she and her parents were not going to be around for any length of time, why would you want a vascetomy in this story. Did you ever hear of fuck 'em and leave 'em? A case like that would have made this story highly erotic....with no one knowing whether she got knocked up or not, and if she and her parents left, who would care?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
First

I seem to have read several exceptional stories by first time writers recently and this was one of the better ones. Well done.

LeoDavisLeoDavisover 19 years ago
Great Read!

Very believable story with an excellent plot development. The feelings of the author seemed real, and the sex, though expected, was beautiful. Another of those 'What could have been if only . . . ' stories that are often stupid. This one was truly well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written, believable tale

An excellent story. I hope you keep writing here! A believable version of every older man's fantasy. Accolades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Ignore the idiot comment about the vasectomey: I related to that! Super story- keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Top-notch

Superb, well-written, literate, believable, highly erotic. Newcomer to Literotica, perhaps, but definitely a writer of class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well written.

Great story. Well composed, enough background (but thankfully not too much) good build-up, all in all a top drawer effort. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent - Best I've Read On Literotica

Good job.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Wowwwwww

It's rare to find a story this well written, AND with a story line on here.

That was amazing!! Thank you, you made my day. Fantastic story, excellently written. I'm going to have to read more of your stories. I'm blown away by that. It was sensational.

Awesome. ;-)

thecurious1thecurious1over 19 years ago
Smiling as I comment...

I loved it. Well written, just enough tongue in cheek to make it real. Nothing put on, some self deprecation that's just right. Thanks...

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
HOT

What a story. I agree with most of the previous posters. Thanks for sharing such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Job

Good story line. Good flow. Can't wait for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks

to you the author and to Literoctica for the comments board. I sometimes read stories based on the number of comments. This was one of them. I would have missed a very good story. Again thanks to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
5-Star!!!

Your story should be used in the writers guide to good erotic writing. Not one area to criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MADE THIS OLD MANS NIGHT....

really hot....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tasty Baby

Please write more and often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best one yet...

Ive read a lot of erotica and this is the best short story Ive seen!! Please continue writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
exceptional writing

Poignant story that leads the reader through the erotic chase; not shifting to the finish too soon. Especially liked "... and breasts that were neither small nor large but that were simply hers." Really good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
that was

amazing. i thought the ending was rather sad though. The dialogue of the story flowed PERFECTLY. my favorite story by far.

HipnoticHipnoticover 16 years ago
Perfect

Very well done! Please write another

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Simply the best I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Familiar Voice

I loved your story and I must add that your voice seems very familiar to me. I know who I think you sound like, but I don't think I'll blurt it out. Lets just says he's written and directed some of the greatest "cult classic" films released over the past 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome story loved it!

i have read alot of erotic stories lately n this by far was the best...... i loved the part where the guy said he dreamt about being 10 years younger or the girl being 1o years older i couldnt stop smiling...... the ending was outstanding..... not to mention it was soooo incredibly hot.... i was turned on as hell....i could totally relate since i am 18 as well i hope someday i have something like this....... a very believable story....... u have to write a squel!

Gary13Gary13almost 14 years ago
What a great story, one that brings back a flood of memories

I had a couple of similar experiences (as the older guy) when I was younger. It was so bittersweet when it had to end - never had one of them speak of the sexual excitement and pleasure we had shared, directly in front of her parents, but twice that I can think of, we did it right under the nose of a parent. The risk is part of the passion!

Nicely done, I hope you'll publish more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Nothing more needs to be said.

R.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962almost 3 years ago

Found this by chance and won the lottery. Thanks for sharing! Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you wrote one exquisite story 17 years ago and never another. Yet you last visited your profile sometime last week. What gives? Certainly you have another one in you somewhere. Can we have it? Pretty please?

KaraJ101KaraJ101over 2 years ago

I can't believe this story has been here so many years and I never saw it till now. It's well written and hot. I'd love to swim around that mind of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely smashing!

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

Wow. Good stuff! Emotional and sexy, mutual and safe. No condescension or hurt feelings. Just harmless sex. Like eating a good steak for the libido.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous