All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by Xtinas_Girlfriend

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
babylezbabylezalmost 19 years ago
Nice Sweet Romantic Tale

This has the ingredients of a wonderful love story. I really hope you continue to develop their relationship.

babylezbabylezalmost 19 years ago
babylez here again

sweetie, don't let the comments from the idiot bother you. he's homophobic and he's always giving me grief too. i think it's his way of dealing with a small penis and lustful feelings for other men. stacey

charms75charms75almost 19 years ago
The Girl Next Door

Never worry about the negative comments. If some oen gives you a critical comment where you can improve welcome it but the others like this one, simply ignore it. They are sick and try to call others sick to cover up.

Nice story, do write more.

Good luck

Prince Charming

charms75charms75almost 19 years ago
The Girl Next Door

Never worry about the negative comments. If some oen gives you a critical comment where you can improve welcome it but the others like this one, simply ignore it. They are sick and try to call others sick to cover up.

Nice story, do write more.

Good luck

Prince Charming

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaalmost 19 years ago
Overall, well done . . .

I really think you've displayed some talent. Your dialogue is well done (though you could've done with fewer 'ums' :D ) and it was nice that you actually had some build up. My only criticism is that from the first incident to the sexual activity, it felt rushed. I would've like to see more interaction between the two. Otherwise, a fine piece of work.

And ignore the twit who already posted. If it was a guy comforting an abused girl and then the two of them getting together, you can bet he wouldn't have a thing to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice

Romantic, courageous, sexy, provocative. Everything I like in a good story. Never looked at the category so I did not even realize it was a Lesbian Story until I was a quarter through it. Left a warm spot in my heart. Thanks for writing it. JimDinMN

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 19 years ago
Nice (If Quick) Story

I enjoyed the story, just wish it weren't quite so quickly over (But I think I say that about all the stories I like!).

Seems like there are some great opportunities to deal with "Trust Issues", rather than just saying "I have trust issues, but you I have no problem trusting". It might come to that, but I wish it'd been developed more.

Also, as you briefly point out, an escort probably will view sex in a different light than most of us. Could have been an interesting avenue to explore too.

Anyway, I liked it, keep 'em coming, and don't let the bastards grind you down.

Just@FanJust@Fanalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Keep writing as long as it pleases you. I was very surprised by this story, I had never read one of it's type before and I find it an enjoyable, if brief read. Thank You for that and as to the less..socialble comments of others, you should just take them in stride. Not everyone will like everything you write but as long as you do then none of us matter. Take care and keep it up, until then I remain . . .

-Just@Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The category was irrelevant

This story could have been in romance and it would have stood the test there too. I was just browsing and came across this, and it took me by surprise (well now, take my breath away would be too much). The love making - and that's what it was, not sex - while well depicted, seemed almost incidental. You explored the feelings very nicely, and remembered you were writing literotica, not litporn. More power to your pen. You can take this story wherever you like. I for one, will be following it.

Bravo!

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Great story and well written

I think you could continue with this story by elaborating what happend after the attacker was taken away did he ever try to come back ? and you never mentioned about the girl`s ribs were they broken or bruised in the love scene you never said anything about her ribs because she mentioned "I think he broke some ribs" would you elaborate on that please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really enjoyed your story.

Hope you get your inspieration to write again. For you it should be easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous