All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by rmva

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 4 years ago
Great work!

First story huh? Well, I certainly enjoyed it and am looking forward to more. The younger woman older man dynamic is just great here. Beth x

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 4 years ago

Great first story, looking forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anticipation

Very easy read,a little more character development ? Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Research is needed

The most unbelievable part of this story is thinking that winter gets cold in virginia. I moved north from that state after getting snow about only every 4-6 years, Thanksgiving and X-mas were usually 73⁰ (just above room temperature).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

I'm sorry, when did thirty five become mature? This is in the wrong category, I was disappointed enough halfway through the first page I stopped.

Better luck next time.

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Great start

The sex is really hot. The narrative is completely unreal. By all means, keep going.

Shepard506Shepard506almost 4 years ago
Great start!

For your first story, this is very good! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

USF is in Tampa. You should have used UCF.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Excellent First Story

This is a very good start, I hope there are more chapters to this tale. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Would love more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent start...

to your writing and hopefully to a continuing series. Personally I like a longer buildup to get to know the characters and tease the coming action. Loved the story line, very hot sex! One suggestion, other than a continuing series, use contractions in your dialogue. "I'm horny" sounds more natural than, "I am horny". Really good for your first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would like to have a neighbor like her

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 4 years ago
Where did Kimmie go

when do they add Kimmie to their party

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice read

Loved reading this while I lounged by the pool watching my neighbor sunning. Hope you keep the story going.

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

My Dad's home, OJ Shit, out the window.

That's exciting, if she's in High school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"... accelerated onto the I-4"

That made me laugh.

I was in Orlando last year on holiday (Im a Brit) and only ever crawled onto it. It's like a car park most hours of the day or night.

The only cars I saw accelerate onto the I-4 were those that crossed over the grass median from the approach roads.

Enjoyed the story by the way!

TSACINTSACINalmost 4 years ago
Great First Story

Thanks fora great first story. Can't wait for your next one.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

That was one DAMN HOT first story!

I loved it!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story, but if you're using it as dialogue, please write out the OMGs. This happened a lot in Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked the story

...but, like so many other Lit stories by American writers, your constant mixing of present and past tense drives me insane!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

That was an awesome story! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE

I see a great series coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fun story but stop with the stupid OMG...it is one thing for a 21 yo female to say it but an ex-military, mid30s guy isn't going to be saying that (ever)

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I loved the story. Don't worry about the anon bitchers. It gets cold in the mountains of VA.

Let Kimmie join in the fun. He needs to get on the good side of the cop.

He also better take care of business working from home or there will be hell to pay with the bank and utilities.

Part 2?

Thanks for sharing.

rmvarmvaover 3 years agoAuthor

Its me (rmva) here :) - it looks like this might be the best way to say ...... Thank you all for all the feedback. As this was my first attempt, it has helped me immensely. The constructive criticism along will the support will help shape my writing. I want to go forward with the story and your comments have helped with the direction the story will take.

I have heard from other writers, that follow-on stories are hard to do. However, I have made an attempt. I hope that you will see it when it is published, and I look forward to getting more feedback.

Be well and safe in these strange times! Thank YOU!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Always heard it was Hot in Fla.

Very good first effort. I could easily picture Tammi being the exhibitionist, and a vocal piece of ass too.

But I agree with the comment about leaving out the OMG'S.

As for your comment on the difficulty writing sequels, the hard part for me is finding the time. Once the characters are established, it's easy to imagine what they would be doing next.

I see you have another released already, so I am moving on!

Keep going pal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ProTip: real humans donate to goodwill BEFORE moving, not after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous