The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on last night's "show" I was not sure if I should go over to help or not. But I committed and started out the door and over to the Jacksons.

I rang the bell and Tammi came to the door. Breathtaking as ever in her tight black top and even tighter jean shorts.

Smiling as she answered the door saying, "I'm so glad I don't have to lug this in again! Thank you for doing this."

I looked for any sign of her being uncomfortable and if she was, she did not show it.

"Where do you want me to put this Tammi," I asked

"Please put it next to the gun safe," she replied. "Dad Keeps all the ammo in the safe."

She turned around and led me to what looked like her dad's office. I smiled as I watched her move, those tight jean shorts looked like they were painted on her and I could not take my eyes off those cheeks. I put the box down by the side of the safe.

"Now if you could only fix my computer- I would be all set for the day. For some reason it just keeps crashing," she sighed.

"I know something about computers- let me look at it. As much help as you were yesterday, it's the least I can do."

As I was speaking, a smile started to come across her face. Not just a smile, but a SMILE. You know, the kind where the woman smiles as if she has something that only she knows about? A plan? And you might not know that you are a part of it?

"Oh, my goodness thank you! I have some online assignments to complete before we go back and I need this computer to work."

Turning around she said, "let me show you the computer."

Following her, I assumed that she did her work in the kitchen or a small study area. She went thru the kitchen to the other side of the house. The side facing my home. As we walked in, I instantly was reminded of the night before. This IS her bedroom. I noticed that the computer was on and seemed to be working. I was confused for a second until she stopped at her bed and turned towards me smiling.

"Does this room look familiar?"

There are not many times I remember to be at a loss for words. She did see me last night, and I was busted. At least I thought I was.

She must have read the look on my face. She smiled wide and looked me in the eyes.

"I was hoping you would be watching, I was hoping you would see me last night, and most of all, I was hoping you would still come to help me today."

From Kimmy, I had known that she had broken up with her boyfriend. What I did not know and was about to find out, was how much she missed being with a man.

I watched as she moved closer. My cock started to twitch as I watched her move towards me. Her eyes focused on mine and a smile on her face. She moved closer and closer. She knew what she wanted and was now the aggressor.

"I know that Kimmy told you that I broke up with Chuck. She and I do not have secrets. What she does not know is that since you moved in the other day, I have been wondering how we might get to know each other better."

As a smile grew on her face, my cock grew in my pants.

She leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. Those soft lips on mine. A taste of cherries hit my lips as I returned her kiss. Then she just as quickly broke our kiss and looked into my eyes.

I was defenseless.

In an instant, that defenselessness vanished, and I stepped closer and grabbed her, pulling her against my body.

I felt reassured knowing that last night's "show" was part of a "plan" to have me come over today. That was that smile I recognized on her face where only she knew where this could go - or maybe where it would go.

I put my index finger under her chin and raised it as I lowered my lips to hers. Kissing her deeply, my tongue slipped into her mouth and our tongues intertwined. A feeling of passion overcame me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, while her arms wrapped around my neck. Both of my hands instantly sliding down to that tight ass. Cupping them I pulled her against me. My cock started to harden as she instantly ground her pussy against me.

Breaking our kiss, she whispered into my ear.

"I have not gotten laid in almost two months. Will you fuck me Jason? I need it so bad and I feel that cock against me. I want that cock in my mouth. Let me get it harder for you so you can fuck me."

She moaned looking up at me, as she ground her pussy against me with more pressure.

With my heart beating faster, I looked into her eyes and put my hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees in front of me.

Tammi started to rub my cock thru my shorts, finally, she just pulled them down, my cock spring out, almost hitting her in the face.

"Fuck Jason that is bigger than I thought," her eyes got big and a moan escaped her lips.

She quickly grabbed it with her hands and started to stroke it slowly, spreading the precum around the head and shaft.

With her eyes locked on mine, her warm wet tongue licked up from my balls to the tip of the head of my cock.

"Fuck yes baby, this is exactly what I need. I want to feel your dick get harder in my mouth; I want it to get the hardest it has ever been," Tammi groaned.

"You are well on the way doing just that Tammi," I replied.

I took my cock from her hand, rubbed it against her cheek, and then with precum and her spit covering the head, I slid it across her lips. She opened her mouth and let me slide in it. Her tongue immediately wrapped around it, and her lips closed around the head. I slowly slid another inch or two in as she started to suck and lick. Her hand went to my balls and started to massage them, all the while she did not take her eyes off mine.

Feeling my cock grow in her mouth, I watched as that mouth slide up and down the shaft. Her tongue teasing me with each pass. Licking the underside with her tongue eliciting moans from me.

Hearing that moan, Tammi took my cock out of her mouth.

"I love getting the cock that is going to fuck me, get hard in my mouth. It looks like you are ready."

Looking up at me, she spits on the cock and with both hands wrapped around the shaft, massages the spit all over the shaft.

I reach my hands down to her shoulder and pull her up to her feet and give her another deep kiss as she continues to stroke my cock in that small hand, barely able to wrap her hand around it.

My right-hand slides between us and I unsnap the button of her jean shorts, pull the zipper down, and slide my hand into the jeans cupping her pussy thru her panties.

"Oh, fuck Jason, I have been thinking about this as I played with my pussy last night, hoping you were watching."

She moaned louder as she pushed her pussy against my hand.

Rubbing her pussy, I was not just met with damp panties, but soaking wet ones. There was going to be no trouble slipping into her pussy.

"I loved the show Tammi, it was the sexiest thing I have seen. Now it is my turn to please you baby."

I backed her up onto the bed. Hooking my fingers into the top of her jeans, I pulled them, along with her coral panties off her hips and down those shapely legs. I could not believe how wet she was and how big a wet spot covered her panties.

Pulling them off her legs and tossing them aside, she spread her legs and let me have my first close view of her pussy. I could not tell from my house last night, but I now see her pussy is shaven clean and smooth.

Her lips were wet but still closed. Her pussy was full and beautiful. I could not wait any longer to slide my tongue along her pussy lips. Neither could she. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started to pull me in. I needed no encouragement.

I took my flat tongue and had my first taste of Tammi and her honey, sliding along her pussy lips from her ass to her clit, ending with the tip of my tongue finding her "bean" as I would later learn she called her clit. Hitting it, her hips thrust forward. A deep moan coming from her lips.

"Oh my god, Tammi you taste so fucking good. I can't believe how wet you are. Lay back spread your legs and relax baby."

She leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows.

Bringing both hands under her ass cheeks, I started to lick her pussy like I was starving and could not get enough to eat. This was not my first pussy, but I guess it was the first one in Florida, I thought to myself.

My tongue went to work, and I feasted on her. My flat tongue sliding up and down several times filling my mouth with her sweet taste. Then curling my tongue, I ran it along her lips feeling them open wider. Lapping and sucking on her pussy lips, she started to moan louder and louder.

"Fuck right there. Just like that. Yes. YES. YES, don't fucking stop," Tammi moaned.

With that kind of encouragement, I went to town eating her. Licking every fold of that young pussy. Then holding my tongue firm, I dipped it into her. Feeling my tongue enter her, her hips thrust up to meet it.

I took my hand and slide it across her tummy, my arm now pushing her back down to the bed. Keeping her from squirming too much, I pinned her down and started to tongue fuck her. Each thrust of my curled stiff tongue going a little deeper. As the tongue came out, I slide it up to her 'bean" and flicked it causing her to moan louder each time.

I quickened the pace, my tongue slamming into her then up to her clit. Finally, I gave up on fucking her and just sucked her clit in and out of my mouth.

"FUCK. OMG. DON'T FUCKING STOP. EAT ME JASON! EAT MY PUSSY - GOD I FUCKING MISS THIS."

Just for a second, I was worried that someone would hear her. That thought quickly left my mind. She was on her bed, legs spread wide for me. I focused on making her cum.

Taking another big lick of her pussy, I savored the taste and then spit her juices back on her pussy, just to lick it back up again. Then sucking her clit between my lips and holding it there, I flicked my tongue across it. That sent her over the edge. I thought she was close and now I knew she was. Her hips tried to thrust up at me but with my arm across her tummy, I was able to keep her small firm body pinned down. Holding her as best I could, I worked that clit harder and faster. Her orgasm now took control of her body.

She started to moan louder and louder, her eyes rolled back, her lips formed an "O" as I looked up at her.

"OOOOO...OOOO...OOO...OOOO FUCK."

With that, she went silent and seemed to gasp for air. Squirming on the bed for what seemed like a minute as her orgasm cascaded, her body then went rigid and started to tremble. I kept the pressure on her clit and slipped a finger into her pussy just as she came. I started to curl and uncurl that finger inside her. Looking for her gspot, I must have hit it. The first orgasm started a wave of another and another as I flicked her clit and finger fucked her. Her body trembled as she threw her head back.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK - OH MY FUCKING GOD."

She moaned and gasped as she continued to ride the wave of orgasms. She finally caught her breath. I gave her pussy one more lick up from her ass to her clit.

Then licking my lips, I looked at her.

"Did you like that Tammi?"

She did not reply. She just grabbed my head pulling me up and kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her onto me.

"You have to fuck me Jason. Fuck me right NOW. I have not had a cock in months, and I want yours in me. Fuck me baby!"

I rolled her back onto her back, kneeled between her legs. She once again spread her legs open for me.

I could see her pussy quivering in anticipation. She was soaking wet. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it. Her spit from her blowjob still covering my cock. I combined that with my precum making a slick lube. She scooted down getting closer to me raising back up on her elbows. As she was right up against me, I started to slap the head of my cock on her clit.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP"

I then ran the head of my cock along her pussy lips down from her clit to the entrance of that tight, wet, warm pussy. I pressed the head slowly as her legs went even wider.

"Oh, Fuck baby, you are so wet,"

I moaned. Her pussy started to open. The head slipped in and her pussy closed tight around my cock head, I moaned as I pushed deeper.

"And so fucking tight."

Looking down into her eyes I started a slow thrusting rhythm, giving her a little more of my cock with each downward thrust. Deeper and deeper my cock probed her silky smooth, tight pussy.

With each thrust, I could see her smile get bigger as she took my dick in her pussy. Each thrust elicited a gasp or moan as she tried to wrap those athletic legs around my hips. I leaned down to kiss her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as my cock thrust into her pussy.

Feeling that tight pussy, grabbing, and milking my cock, I knew I needed to pound the fuck out of my new neighbor. One last thrust found me balls deep in her pussy.

I started a hard-firm motion. With each balls-deep thrust, the room filled with the sound of moans and our bodies slapping together.

"Oh my god. I so need this Jason. Fuck me. Fuck me hard baby. Take my pussy!"

I watched her hand slide her top up over her tits, exposing them, she tweaked her nipples then the other hand slides down to rub her clit as she moaned those sweet words.

Seeing her rub herself got me to pounding her. Her tits were swaying side to side and up and down. Her hips thrusting up to meet mine.

I had neglected those beautiful, firm tits till now. I leaned down and took one nipple and sucked it into my mouth. Then I took the other. Sucking and licking and gently biting them. I could feel her nipple get even harder.

Tammi moaned as I sucked her nipples over and over. My cocked buried in her pussy.

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea how I love to have my tits sucked Jason. I just fucking lose myself when I have them teased like that."

"OOOOOOO ... fuck yes! Baby, suck my fucking tits. Bite them, lick them. I can take whatever you give me."

Tammi seemed lost in the fucking and sucking. I knew that as good as it was to fuck her missionary, I wanted and needed to take her from behind. I need to see that ass while I fucked her.

I pulled my cock out of her tight, wet pussy. Pulling her up and onto her hands and knees.

"Ass up, face down Tammi. I want to pound the fuck out of you from behind."

She smiled as she got up on her hands and knees sticking her ass in the air.

"I love doggie baby - do me and do me good! Fuck me hard baby. Take that pussy! It's yours to take."

I slide up, grabbed her hips, and slammed balls deep with one thrust.

"HOLY FUCK. YESSSSS! Take me. FUCK ME. Fuck me hard.! Oh.. OH ... Ooooooo."

She turned her head and looked back at me and the cock buried in her pussy. Then dropped her head down, leaving that ass sticking up, filled with cock.

Unable to resist, I slapped her ass as I fucked her pussy.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

"Shit. SHIT. SHITTTT! FUCK. Spank my ass. I am a bad girl! Do you like fucking your new neighbor? I am so bad! Spank for being bad last night too! Make me cum on that cock. I need to cum again. Baby FUCK ME!"

Who was I to question her being a bad girl? A smile grew on my face, knowing that I LOVE bad girls. Especially good BAD girls.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Looking down at her ass and my cock slamming her pussy, I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. Knowing I was getting close to cuming.

Based on her moans, I knew she was too.

I grabbed her hips and held her in place as I just POUNDED the fuck out of her and her pussy from behind.

"Cum for me Tammi, make that pussy cum on my cock. DO it! fucking cum."

I urged her on and on. Repeating it over and over, I reached around her and started to rub her clit.

Tammi responded by releasing a deep moan.

"I'm going to fucking cummmmmmmmmmmmmm, so close."

I stuck my thumb in my mouth to get it wet. Anticipating her orgasm, I spit on her asshole then put my thumb on it - rubbing it.

Tammi moaned again as she looked back at me.

"Harder fuck me harder. I'm cumming baby don't stop fucking me! Harder!"

I slide my thumb into that tight little ass. I watched as her ass opened and clamped shut around my thumb just as her orgasm hit. And hit and hit and hit. Waves of orgasms engulfed her body.

I thought she came hard while eating her pussy, this was ten times harder.

"UGGGGGGG you fucker... GOD that feels so fucking gooood."

As the last word left her lips, her body shook and trembled again. A content satisfied look on her face. Her breath still labored she looked in my eyes.

"Cum for me, I want your cum. I want to taste your cum Jason, let me taste it baby."

Her eyes seemed to be pleading, a smile was on her face - I knew I didn't have long to last.

I pulled out of her pussy; my cock bathed in her cum.

I pulled her up to face me, still on her knees. I offered my cock for her to suck and finish me off. She opened her mouth and took me deep, swirling her tongue.

"Yes, baby make me cum! I want to cum in that warm wet mouth."

I moaned as she sucked me and stroked me with both her hands.

"Taste how sweet your pussy is on my cock Tammi, make me cum! Suck that dick baby!"

Grabbing both sides of her face as I started to thrust in time to her strokes. She dropped her hands - one going to her pussy to rub her clit, the other twisting her nipples.

I started to fuck her face. That beautiful perfect face. That warm wet mouth taking my dick.

Seeing her play with her sexy body, I felt my balls start to swell, my release just seconds away.

Her instincts took over, feeling that I was about to cum, she leaned her head back.

I took hold of my cock and dropped it on her stuck-out tongue.

Holding it there it there as she teased the orgasm out of me- sliding her tongue back and forth under the head of my cock.

"I'm cumming -- fuck baby! UGGGGGhhhhhhh. OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Don't you fucking stop. Cummingggggggggggggggg!"

Our eyes met again, she is looking up and me, her eyes wide open, I am looking down at her thru glazed eyes.

Hearing that and feeling the first pulse of cum shoot into her mouth and hitting the back of her mouth, Tammi's lips clamped around my cock and she started to suck.

Moaning and slurping sounds filled the room.

I grabbed the back of Tammi's head as stream after stream of cum filled her mouth.

Tammi did not stop sucking or licking. She swirled her tongue one last time and pulled off my cock - she opened her mouth to show me my load then swallowed. Smiles coming over her face and mine.

I pulled her up and kissed her deeply. I rolled on the bed pulling her on top of me. I felt her firm body against mine, her hard nipples pressing into my chest,.

A warm content feeling started to swell from inside me as our kisses lingered.

Finally having somewhat recovered, I whispered in her ear.

"WOW. Just WOW Tammi. That was so unexpected, so erotic and so HOT!"

I hugged her and slide my hands down to her ass, lost in the feeling of what just happened. I kissed her once again hoping to get a little break and start to pleasure her again.

I quickly noticed that she was startled, her eyes springing wide open. I then heard a noise. It sounded like a garage door opening.

"OH FUCK! What time is it? My dad's home!"

Tammi asked looking at the clock on her nightstand. The digital display read 5:30. A panicked look came over her face, the blood draining from it and she turning ashen.

We had been lost in each other's arms for over 3 hours not realizing that they afternoon just flew by.

"You have to get out of here! Go!"

Tammi firmly whispered, a focused look in her eyes.

I could not agree more. The last thing I wanted on my third day in town, was to be shot by an Orlando PD officer for fucking his daughter while he was at work! I do not think that carrying his ammo in would get me any special treatment or brownie points!