The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my shorts and t-shirt and looked for a way out. Tammi put her jeans back on, no panties, and grabbed a top out of the dresser.

"Out the window. HURRY!"

Luckily, her bedroom was on the opposite side of the garage. I hoped to slide out unnoticed.

My heart started to race again as I open the window. The very same window that last night was the stage for her show.

One leg then the other, and I was out, but not before stealing one last kiss for now.

I was out trying to look as natural as one can be, just having crawled out of a neighbor's window. I looked back at her smiling face.

I smiled back, mouthing "JUST WOW!" I blew her a kiss, which she caught and put on her lips.

Little did I know at the time, how that window would become a big part of further encounters.

Thanking God for the escape, I entered my house and leaned against the wall. Releasing a big sigh, a smile starts to grow on my face as I thought to myself "who could ask for a better 'Girl Next Door."

ā€ƒ

Chapter 4

Desert Before Lunch

I spent the rest of the day catching up on the work I did not get done while I was next door. I kept checking to make sure that Joe Jackson, Tammi's dad, was not coming across the yard, looking for me. I was lucky to have dodged that one, it could have easily turned bad quickly.

I worked well past 7 PM, I kept taking little breaks as the sun went down, peering across to the window next door. My mind wondering if I would be treated to another "show" or perhaps she was too worn out to "perform". Either way, who could have asked for a better day?

I grabbed dinner and was unwinding, thinking back on the day. Everything was going so well. Far exceeding any expectations about making this move south.

As I was reflecting on the day, I heard a text come in on the phone. Grabbing it, I read the name "Unknown" I did not know the number.

I tapped on the message.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: "Hi, I hope you don't mind. I got your number from Kimmy. Its Tammi. šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š"

"Fuck yes." I thought to myself.

Jason: "Of course not Tammi, I'm glad you got it from her. I would have given it to you myself but was kinda rushed leaving. LOL."

Jason: "I hope your dad didn't suspect anything and that your OK."

Tammi: "OMG it was so close as you were going out the window, I just had pulled my top back on and met him before he came into the bedroom. I cut him off as he came into the kitchen. It was so close. And yes baby, I am more than ok."

Jason: "WHEW. I'm glad it worked out baby."

Tammi: "It did, the whole afternoon worked out so well. I wanted to say thank you and I am sorry for being so... forward. But I could not resist babe. I hope you didn't mind."

Jason: "Baby you don't ever need to apologize. I had a wonderful time and hope you did too. Well except for the great escape. LOL."

Tammi: "I want to make it up to you in any case. I will bring lunch to you tomorrow. I'm a really good cook."

Jason: "How can I refuse that! Any time after noon?"

Tammi: "Perfect! See you then. Someone wore me out so I will be going to bed soon. I hope you sleep well. Sweet Dreams."

Jason: "LOL. You wore me out! Sweet Dreams baby."

With that, the chatting ended. I saw the light turn out in her bedroom and I plopped into bed feeling very very satisfied.

The next morning started uneventfully, just the regular routine. Emails, PMs, and calls filled the morning. Unfortunately, a call for noon was put on my calendar, right when Tammi was to come over for lunch.

Hearing the doorbell ring just before noon, I rushed to the door and let Tammi in and started to tell her I had a short call.

As the first words came from my mouth, my breath was taken away. She had a pair of tight jeans on with a pink tank top and black high heels.

I could not tell if she had or didn't have nylons on until I took a closer look. As my eyes fell back to the heels, I could see black nylons covering her feet up to her jeans.

I almost missed the fact that she was holding lunch in her hands.

"Can I come in?"

I was speechless again and stepped aside to let her in.

"Of course, you can,"

I felt like an idiot for just staring.

"I have to take a quick call Tammi. I'm sorry I could not get out of it. Please make yourself at home"

"I will just get things ready," she said with a smile.

" You go do your call and come find me when you are done."

I may have been wishing, but I thought I heard an emphasis on "find me." I dismissed that and quickly got on the call which had already started.

The call was boring as usual, and I could hear Tammi in the kitchen putting things together. Dishes and glasses being moved around. Her high heels clicking on the floor. I was excited for lunch with Tammi.

As the call was wrapping up, I noticed the kitchen noises went silent. I got up expecting to find Tammi at the kitchen table waiting for me.

Entering the kitchen, I did not see Tammi. She had lunch spread out on the table. I scanned the kitchen and great room again looking for her.

Then as my eyes passed the kitchen chair, I saw her pink top hanging over the chair.

"Humm."

Taking another scan, I noticed her jeans. They were left on the hardwood floor just in the hallway to my bedroom.

I picked up the pink top and then walked over to the jeans, picking them up also.

As I got closer to the bedroom, I noticed the door was closed but, hanging on the doorknob was a pair of black silk panties.

"Fuck. She is so creative. The little tease," I thought to myself, a smile forming from ear to ear.

I reached for the panties, pulling them off the doorknob. I put them along with the jeans and top across my left arm.

Slowly opening the bedroom door, I walked in and looked toward my bed. My heart started to race.

There on my bed, is Tammi, leaning her back up against the headboard.

Her legs clad in black thigh high silk stockings. They were held up with a black silk lacey garter belt, framing her pussy.

Of course, the garter belt matched her bra and panties. Her heels were still on.

Her silky black shelf bra cupping the bottom of her breasts. The bra ending just under her nipples, which were hard and sticking out at least a half-inch.

I walked further into the bedroom and stopped at the end of the bed. Looking up at her, I watched as she played with her nipples, her eyes locked on mine.

"You tease."

I smiled as I lifted each piece of her clothes, one at a time.

Lifting the pink top, I dropped it at the foot of the bed. Then the jeans.

"Seems like you are missing these."

I twirled the panties on my finger and dropped them on top of the pile.

Mindlessly my right-hand slide down to my growing bulge and started to rub it.

"Well, it's only a tease if you don't follow thru and I thought that we might want to start lunch with dessert today?"

She looked me in the eyes and her right hand moved slowly from her nipple. Taking a finger from that right hand in her mouth she sucked on it and licked it while looking at me.

After the finger got good and wet, she pulled it out of her mouth, Tammi then starts to slide it down her chin. Down the center of her neck. Then down between her breasts.

As her finger moves lower and lower, she pulls her knees up slightly, they spread, falling to each side.

Her finger sliding down her body past her bra, her garter belt and down to just the top of her shaved pussy.

Pausing, Tammi pulls the finger back in her mouth, sucking one, then another and, then a third finger. Pulling the 3 fingers out and holding them together she spits on all three providing more lube. She takes the wet fingers and slides them along her pussy lips.

I watch as her pussy lips spread open. Her middle finger sliding down between them. As the lips part, I see how wet she is. My cock getting harder watching her sensual display.

She takes the middle finger, wet from her pussy juices, and taps it on her exposed clit - her bean.

"TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP"

"I have been thinking about this all morning Jason."

"TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP."

Her legs spread wider and her lips part further as she slides the finger down her lips after each tap.

My mind is now racing, my heart pounding. Is there anything more sensual than watching a woman, a very sexy woman, one in black lingerie playing with her pussy for you?

I pop the button on my pants and unzip, pulling my cock out, I start to stroke.

"I LOVE the idea of dessert for lunch."

Licking my lips as I stroke and watch her.

"Show me how you like to play with your pussy Tammi."

Pulling off my pants then pulling my shirt off I climb up on the bed. Kneeling at the edge of the bed, I settle in for a front-row view. Taking my cock in my hand, I start to spread my precum down the head to my shaft. I start to stroke as I watch Tammi.

Tammi's fingers start to work her pussy and clit faster. Soft moans getting louder as she worked her clit, teasing it, rubbing it.

Her other hand slides across her body. Side to side, across her tits. With each pass, she stops to pull and twist and pinch her nipples. Her breath becomes shallower, her eyes half-closed, she bits her lower lip.

"TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP."

"Do you like how I play with my pussy baby? Fuck. It so turns me on to do this for you."

I hear a soft moan under her breath as she continues.

"It feels so fucking good and I love you watching me. Like you did the other night. But this is so much better being right here on your bed with you."

I keep watching as her fingers become soaked with her pussy juices. Her rubbing becomes more intense, then I see two fingers slide down her lips and she buries them in her pussy. Deep in her pussy.

"OH, FUCK YES. God, I love that feeling and I love the look on your face while you're watching me do myself."

Smiling at her and looking into her eyes.

"Work that pussy baby let me see you make yourself cum! Let me see those fingers fuck your pussy!"

Another moan escapes her lips.

"OH FUCK. I love it when you talk dirty like that baby! FUCK I'm so close."

Letting go of my cock, I scoot closer and take her hand in mine. Pulling out her fingers, I put them in my mouth.

"Let me taste you Tammi. I want to have a little taste before my main desert."

I lick her hand, getting and get the traces of her juices off her palm then my tongue slides up to the two fingers that were buried in her pussy. I take both in my mouth and suck them clean. My tongue wraps around each one, savoring the taste.

As I suck her fingers, I hear a SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

Tammi is now slapping her pussy as I suck on her fingers coated in her pussy juices.

"FUCK IM GOING TO CUM. oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK - cumminggggggggggggggggg."

I keep sucking her fingers and hear another SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. I feel her body start to tremble.

I pull her fingers out of my mouth and immediately shove my face between her legs. Kissing the inside of her thighs at first them biting the soft skin - one side then the other. Tammi pulls her hand away from her pussy, spreading her legs wide. I shove my face right into her pussy.

"Let me help you baby."

I cover her clit with my mouth and suck on it. Looking up into her eyes, I see they are closed. I put two fingers in her tight pussy. She immediately thrusts her hips up at me and trembles again, grabbing my head and pushing it into her pussy. He thighs clamp around my head and squeeze as her ass jolts off the bed.

"OOOOO MYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD. Eat me baby, eat my pussy! Don't stop."

And I don't. Her clit is trapped between my lips as I suck on it - my tongue flicking it as I hold it between my lips. My fingers keep plunging in and out of her pussy, hitting her gspot with each thrust in and out.

"YESS! CUMMINGGGGGGGGG AGAINNNNNNnnnnnnnn,"

Her thighs clamp tighter around my head.

"FFFFUUucckkkk," was the last word or moan escaping her lips as he just fell limp.

I keep lapping her cum into my mouth. Each lick tasting better than the last. Kissing and licking all around her pussy and alongside her inside thighs.

With my head freed from the vise grip of her strong thighs, I pull myself alongside her and rolled her on top of me. Feeling her weight on me, her nipples poking into my chest, my arms wrap around her. I could not help but feel content.

Whispering in her ear "I love how you serve up desert baby."

"I LOVE how you eat your dessert," she whispered back.

With my rock-hard cock between her legs, I felt her hips start to move slowly. Her wet pussy lips sliding along the shaft.

She was ready for more.

Putting her warm hand on my chest, she pushed herself up. She straddled me, her knees on either side of my hips. Tammi starts to slide up and down my shaft, rotating her hips and so her clit was in constant contact with my cock.

I felt those warm wet pussy lips wrapped around my hard shaft and her clit rubbing on the head of my cock.

"OMG baby that feels so fucking good. Rub that pussy on my dick. Just like that."

Taking her hands off my chest she reached around and released the clasp of her bra, her tits now free as she kept sliding her pussy along my shaft.

I smiled at her, her tits started to sway and bounce from her movements.

Dropping her hands back down to my chest she started to thrust faster then slower each time for random periods, teasing me with the pressure from her wet pussy.

"You like that baby, you like that pussy working on your cock. My 21-year-old pussy?"

Knowing she was teasing me; I teased her back. I reached up and took her nipples between my thumb and index finger and started to roll her nipples. This must-have caught her attention as she threw her head back, her long hair flipping back exposing her tits to more attention as she leaned back. I pulled rolled and pulled harder.

"I love your 21-year old pussy working my dick like that."

I pulled at her nipples harder.

Her only response was to pick up the pace sliding up and down as fast as she could.

Suddenly, she yells out, "Fuck I'm so close Jason, so fucking close."

She grabs my cock in her hand and lifts herself on one knee. Hovering over my rock-solid cock for a second, she just drops, plunging down and takes me balls deep.

"FUCK ME, OMG YES."

"OMG FUCK TAMMI, don't fucking even try and stop."

I grabbed her hips and helped her bounce up and down.

The tight wet pussy I was munching on, was now riding my cock good and hard and taking me to the edge.

I needed to have her, and lost in my lust, I rolled her over on her back, keeping my cock in her tight pussy.

Honestly, I am not sure I would have been able to pull my cock out of her. Her pussy was grabbing me - keeping me in, even as I tried to pull out for the next thrust, her pussy pulled me back in.

"Open those legs wide for me baby. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!"

What a great feeling when your lover is under you, spreading open her legs and asking, begging for you to fuck her while they just lay back and take all you give them.

And fuck her I did.

Pinning her down, knowing I was close, and she was closer. I had to close that gap.

I wanted to cum with her. I wanted to feel her pussy cum while I filled her with my hot cum. I wanted to feel my cum pulsing into her, while she thrust her hips up and ground back on me.

I got my wish.

I watched as Tammi's eyes rolled back and her mouth formed what would become a familiar "O" shape.

"ooooooOOOOOOooooo FUCK! I'm fucking cumminggggggg ggggggggggggg again! Pound me Jason. Pound it out baby. I want you to fucking fill my pussy! CUM with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE eeeeeeeeeee."

Her pussy started to quiver, trembling as her orgasm overtook her!

The emotion of the moment engulfed me. Hearing her moan, hearing her scream and hearing her cum combined with her pussy just pulsing on my cock, I lost control.

"YES! Baby, I'm cummmmmin gggggggggg fuck! Fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

I slammed deep into her as she came, Tammi went limp. Limp except for her hips unconsciously continued to thrust and grind up into me. Milking my cock, draining it, getting every drop.

My heart is beating out of my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her as I felt my cock throb and send pulse after pulse, stream after stream of cum deep into her.

Her black stocking legs splayed wide open as she just about passed out.

Spent, I rolled over on my side. I ran a finger around the outside of her face, pushing her hair from covering her beautiful face. I leaned in and kissed her lips.

Her eyes opened and looked at me, then her arms wrapped firmly around me, and her lips kissed me deeply. A deep long kiss.

"No one has ever made me feel like that Jason. No one."

Tammi whispered in my ear as she kept holding me tight.

"Promise we can do this again Jason. Promise me."

"OMG Tammi, we can do this anytime you like baby. I hope you can tell I just can't get enough of you."

We snuggled in the spooning position and we fell asleep, her ass against my cock.

I was woken by my office phone ringing in my other bedroom. Looking at the nightstand watch it was now 4:15 PM. By this time, I missed 3 conference calls. "Well Fuck it. It was worth it," I thought.

I felt Tammi start to stir and roll over on her side to face me. The smile on her face was blinding. The wanton look from earlier was replaced by the face of the sweet woman I met that first day with Kimmy.

She was still naked except for the nylons and garter belt around her waist, which brought back the excitement from the afternoon.

"Oh My Gosh, Jason. You are such fun baby. I am so glad you moved next door."

"I am too Tammi. Did you have a nice nap?"

"Mmmmmmm, I did. And I had a naughty dream while I napped."

"Did you now? What did you dream about?"

"Well, as I was falling asleep in your arms. I felt your cock pressing against my ass. I drifted off to sleep with you pressing against me and I guess, that trigged my dream."

Tammi looked down and smiled.

"Remember yesterday when I went crazy when you put your thumb in my ass? Well, my dream was along those lines, but I not only took your thumb in my ass, but your cock."

Tammi then looked into my eyes.

"I dreamt that you fucked my ass, Jason. Would you do that baby? Would you be the first one to fuck my ass?"

Trying to remain cool, my mind raced, and my heart almost stopped. Here was a beautiful 21-year old woman lying in my bed 4 days after I moved to a new state, asking me to be the first to fuck her tight little ass. I had to pinch myself.

"Baby, I would love to be your first. I would love to help you explore anything and everything you like."

A rush overcame me as I looked back into her eyes.

"If you have never had your ass fucked, there is some preparation needed. Are you up for that? It is not just shoving a cock in your ass. I want to make it a great experience for you."

"OMG YES, I know you will make it a great, loving experience for me baby. I will do whatever you tell me to do."

A sense of anticipation lite up Tammi's face.

"Well, let's plan on doing that baby. I will get some things that we will need and then we will make that dream of yours cum true."

With that, the planning began for Tammi's next adventure.