The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They said I could use it if I wanted to." she said "There have to be some perks to house sitting for my best friend right?"

"Well I'm pretty sure they didn't think you were going to use it that way, nor did they say we could fuck in their attic." I said "I thought you were going to wet yourself when they came back from their vacation early."

Laughing, my wife playfully hit me in the arm.

"You looked pretty scared for a second yourself."

"For a second, but I figured we'd just both greet them and play it cool together, but you decided to have me jumping out windows."

"I just wanted us to have the full experience." she says, her hips beginning to slowly rock back and forth on top of me. "It definitely makes things more exciting."

Amazingly I feel myself getting hard again and grin. She always had that effect on me, and I on her apparently. As she moved I could feel she was wet again.

"You're going to get us in trouble one day." I said grasping her butt and giving it a good squeeze.

She moans and begins rocking faster.

"We'll just have to be careful." she said "I'd say it's worth the risk. I came soooo fucking hard when you filled me up like that."

Now she was rubbing her flower along my hard shaft, the petals enveloping either side of it as it rested on my stomach.

"And you haven't cum that fast since we started dating." she went on then whispering in my ear added "I love making you lose control like that."

As she spoke she lifted her hips up slightly and with a practiced motion, used her hand to lift my hardness just enough.

We moan together as she settles back down, my hardness sliding deep inside her.

We'd both likely be able to last longer than we had that afternoon, well I would at least. I can already see in her face that she was close. I love how orgasmic she is. It almost made me a bit jealous of how she could cum so many times but I do love seeing her overwhelmed by pleasure.

She rode me, slow at first the faster and harder till I knew she was on the edge then she suddenly stopped.

"I love you." She said.

"I know." I replied smiling.

She smiled then her face turned to that same look I love so much. She did not even need to tell me, she was about to cum.

For not the first time, I once again wondered what on earth I did in a past life to deserve this woman. I must be the luckiest man alive.

(So as you might have guessed this is a sequel to another of my stories.

Hope you all enjoyed and I'd love your thoughts.)

12