The Girl Next Door...

Story Info
The kids next door having a party and I decide to stop by.
3.1k words
4.39
13.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer day. I was the only one home and I decided to cut the grass. I noticed cars showing up next door around 4pm. I guess the young man was having a party. As I was cutting the back yard, a lacrosse ball flew into my path. I got off the tractor to throw it back to him.

"That's going to cost you a beer" I yelled jokingly. His response was "no problem, come over when you are done!"

It could not have been more than fifteen minutes until it happened a second time. "That's two!" I yelled as I stopped the tractor to return the ball.

"I'll throw in a burger" he replied, smiling knowing that his parents weren't home and he needed me to keep my mouth shut.

As I mowed back and forth, I could not help but notice the people showing up. By the time I was finishing the yard, the party had grown to 15-20 college age kids standing around the pool drinking and playing games.

My initial thought was "no way" but I kept daring myself. Nobody was home at my house, so who would know? I jumped in the shower and decided to go for it. I wandered over and found Kenny.

"Where's that beer you promised me?" I asked. He grabbed a cold beer from the cooler and we made small talk about his year at college. After about 15 minutes, he offered me a second beer and a burger. As I finished eating, a beautiful young lady wandered over to me.

"I'm sorry about the lacrosse ball, so thank you for throwing it back!"

I shared that it was no problem and assured her it did not bother me. She then introduced herself as Emily and asked if I played cornhole. For the first time in many years I was tongue-tied. Her green eyes were stunning against the blonde hair and her 34C figure stood out in the pink bikini top. It was all I could do to answer with a "yes."

She asked if I would be her partner. I said "sure," and we headed to the side of the pool where the cornhole was set-up.

"We've got the next game" she proclaimed to her friends. I told her I needed a beer and asked if I could grab one for her. She obliged with a smile and handed me her empty can. She was drinking one of those hard ciders and I was looking for anything cold.

The game finished as I returned and I noticed her talking to her female friend. I handed her the hard cider and asked her which side.

"I changed up the teams." she said. "It's you and Sally against me and Billy for this game." After she gave a quick introduction to both Sally and Billy, they went to one end and Emily and I went to the other.

As it turned out, this was no ordinary game of cornhole. Apparently it was called "Farmer Brown" and it involved drinking every time the other team dropped a bag in the hole.

Before the first game ended, Emily needed another drink, and so did I. As I walked back, I could not help but stare at her. So young. So pretty. So out of reach for me. I kept checking for a boyfriend, but she did not appear to be there with anyone.

Billy and Emily lost the first game, but Emily quickly announced this would be a best out of three match. Nobody disagreed. Before game two could start, Emily took a big swig and decided to take off her shorts. She revealed a skimpy bikini bottom that matched her pink top. I'm sure my jaw dropped and everyone saw the look on my face. She tossed her shorts to the side and announced she was ready. To my amazement, she stood right next to me instead of on the other side of the board. I looked down, but all I saw were her legs next to me, tanned, toned, and sexy as hell.

Midway through game two I made another beer run. I retrieved a round for all of us. As I returned, Sally and Billy finished their tosses leaving the bags on our end of the court. They met me to retrieve their new drinks. As I moved towards the board, Emily bent over to pick up the bags giving me a full ass shot. I stopped in my tracks long enough to fully admire her long tanned legs, her firm round ass, and the landing strip of a bathing suit covering her pussy. I could almost see the folds of her pussy lips.

She turned, walked up close to me, and handed me my two bags. It was all I could do to say "thanks!" Her sheepish grin and a polite "no problem" hinted that she knew exactly what she was doing.

For the next forty minutes, we played cornhole, we drank, we made small talk, and we laughed. I swear she was teasing me. Billy and Sally would toss their bags, Emily would ask me to hold her drink, and then proceed to give me a show while she retrieved the bags. Her tits hung down as she bent over and picked up the bags, giving me a full view of her cleavage. And her bikini bottoms seemed to creep further and further up her crack revealing more of her sweet ass.

By the final game, we were laughing and she would brush up against me. Once as I tried to grab my bags from her, I brushed my hands across her tits. She was holding the bags against her chest and I almost pulled off her top as I fumbled to grab the bean bags. It was not on purpose, or was it? We both paused, but then she smiled and sort of blushed.

By the time the game finished, most of the party had moved inside. Billy announced that he was heading in to see what everyone was into. Sally followed. Emily and I stopped at the cooler to refresh our drinks. Honestly, I thought it was time for me to leave. Emily had something else in mind.

"No more," she said, searching for another of her hard ciders. Before I could say a word, she popped the question.

"I have more in my cooler in my car. Can you help me carry it down?"

She stared me in the eyes. Life seemed to pause. I swear her nipples were poking through her top, and I think my dick was standing at attention. The best I could do was mumble "sure!"

She grabbed her keys, and then grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs towards the driveway. There was a tall row of hedges separating my yard from theirs. There must have been twenty cars parked between the driveway and the bushes, all of them backed in.

Emily led me to the back of the big black Suburban about halfway to the street. With a flick of the key fob, the tailgate opened. She threw the keys in the back and stood there staring at me. I peered over her shoulder to find the cooler which was shoved back against the seats. I thought the plan was to reach for it, but she had another idea.

As I stood somewhat aloof to the moment, she said to me "I'm glad you decided to come over and collect your beer!"

The best I could come up with was to say "well, you threw the ball in my yard."

She smiled somewhat sheepishly and said "I know. Twice. Oops!"

Before I could say another word, she grabbed my hand and pulled it close to her. She leaned in, and instincts and alcohol took over as I kissed her. It was a peck at first, but she opened her mouth and invited me in.

As we french kissed, twirling tongues, she brought my hand to her breast. I cupped her breast, squeezing those firm titties and gently massaging like I was a school kid again. She moaned, my tongue still in her mouth. With my left hand, I reached down to grab her ass. It was all skin, her bikini bottom riding up tight between her cheeks. I squeezed. It was a handful, but she must have worked out because she had a perfect ass!

For the next five minutes, I pretended to be 21 again. In the back of my mind I was wondering what the hell I was doing. But the music was playing, the alcohol flowing, and it was about then that she grabbed my rock hard cock. She rolled her hand across my dick and cupped my balls. She could tell how hard I was. She pulled her tongue from my mouth, arched back, stared me in the eyes, and smiled. With that, she ended our embrace.

I looked around to make sure nobody could see us. I didn't think anybody could. She climbed into the back of the tailgate area. She took my hand, and pulled it to her mouth. Before I could figure things out, she took my two fingers and wrapped her lips around them, as if she was sucking my cock. Or so I thought. She had another idea. She tongued my fingers for the next two minutes, her eyes locked on mine. Then she laid back. She spread her legs, and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, exposing her shaved young juicy pussy.

Now I knew what she wanted, and I took my middle finger and split her pussy lips. Her hips bucked the second I touched her. She was already wet. My fingers were wetter. I flicked my finger up and down her smooth pussy lips. She moaned. Her hands cupped her huge tits. Her nipples were rock hard. She played with herself while I played with her pussy!

I gently inserted a finger deep inside her. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

I worked my finger in and out. She gently rocked her hips. Then I moved to shove both fingers inside her. In response to the feeling between her legs, she pulled her bikini top up over her tits, unleashing her breasts for me to see. She was so perfect, her nipples totally erect and tingling with excitement. As I finger fucked her pussy, she squeezed her nipples pulling them to the side to create the perfect feeling. Her breathing grew heavy.

"Oh God yes!" she exclaimed, being careful not to be too loud. Her hips rocked side to side and up and down drawing my fingers deeper inside of her. That is when I placed my thumb directly on her clit.

"Holy fuck" she screamed loud enough that I was sure someone would hear us. I put my left hand over her mouth. No objection from her. She just kept rolling, her hips pulling my hand in while her hands worked her tits to perfection.

I massaged her clit back and forth. I rolled it in circles, my two fingers still deep inside her wet pussy. She tugged on her tits, kneading them back and forth as she yearned for the electricity to take over her body. I stared at her eyes, but her eyes were closed as she was lost in what she was feeling.

Her breathing grew heavy. I finger fucked her faster. I squeezed her clit. She squeezed her nipples. And she fought the urge to scream.

"Oh god! Oh god! Please don't stop!" as she begged for more. With that, I shoved three fingers in her pussy. She was wet, but was also so fucking tight wrapped around my fingers. That is when she exploded.

A wave took over her body driving from her toes up her legs directly through her pussy up to her tits and out through her mouth. She could not breathe. Her body shook and she just uttered a deep moan. Her body clenched hard as she had her first orgasm. She could resist no more as mini convulsions took over her body. I paused to let her ride the wave.

I gave her about thirty seconds to enjoy the moment. Her hands left her tits as her head shook side to side as the wave of electricity traversed her body. I had pushed her over the edge to the point where she lost control of her body for those thirty seconds.

Just as I thought she was coming down from the high of her orgasm, I knew I wanted more. With my left hand I grabbed her tit and squeezed. I squeezed it hard. I tugged at it. I groped her, massaging her breast and relishing at how good it felt in the moment. And I put my finger deep in her pussy again. She gasped. I shoved a second finger inside of her. She opened her legs wider, as if to beg me for more. She was breathing heavily again, gasping for air, overcome with the electricity in her cunt. I wiggled my fingers, tickling her most sensitive and erotic areas deep inside of her.

That is when I pulled my hand out. Her eyes sprung open, somewhat shocked that I would pull out. She stared at me as she wondered why I would stop. My fingers were covered with her cum. She gazed at me, wondering what was wrong. That is when I slowly licked them. I could taste her honey, and I moaned. I licked slowly. She watched intently. Her hand reached for her clit. Her cum stuck to my lips as I sucked pussy juice from my fingers. She could see the wetness around my mouth. She could smell her own wetness. And the more I enjoyed it, the wetter she got.

I reached down and split her pussy lips again. She moaned again. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Her eyes closed again as she imagined what was next. My left hand tugged at her nipple. I squeezed. She arched her back. The electricity from her pussy to her tits felt amazing.

My right hand had two fingers buried deep inside of her, while my thumb worked her clit like a joystick. You could hear how wet she was as my fingers made a squish sound as they moved in and out of her pussy. In and out, wiggling my fingers, tickling the deepest chasm of her young sex pot.

I pulled out, only this time it was to test the limits. As I slid my fingers out, she opened her eyes and stared at me. I raised my hand to show her why she was feeling so hot and wet. My fingers were soaked from playing deep in her pussy and I wiped as much of her cum as I could on her nipple.

Her eyes were locked on my hand, and then on her tits. As I moved my hand back to her pussy, I wrapped my lips on her nipple, moaning loudly to share with her how good she tasted.

She immediately arched her back and whispered "Oh fuck me please. Fuck my pussy!"

I think that sent her over the top. Her hips started to buck up and down, thrashing with the wave of an orgasm. Her breathing switched to a blowing, as if she was giving birth. Each breath got faster. My fingers wiggled. She breathed faster. I sucked harder on her tits. Her body clenched hard, fighting the explosion. Her pussy squeezed tightly on my fingers.

And the wave took over like a total body earthquake! It was at least forty five seconds of intense orgasm before her body went limp. My mouth stayed locked on her tits, alternating between her right and left nipples. Her nipples were so hard and I flicked them with my tongue. She was lost, collapsed in the back of her mothers car, leaking sex juice from her pussy and she could not have cared less. The orgasm completely took over her, robbing everything from her except the wave of electricity in her pussy.

When she finally came back to reality, she opened her eyes. She took a deep breath. It took her a few seconds to gather her wits. She smiled. "Holy shit that was amazing!" She took both hands and pulled my head to her. She kissed me deeply. She pulled me close to her.

When we paused she looked deep in my eyes.

"Thank you! Your hands are amazing! I knew that you would know what I needed!"

I just smiled. She reached down, shoved her hands under my shorts and grabbed my cock. It was so hard, but I was so focused on her. She climbed out from under me. As I stood by the bumper, she pulled my shorts to the ground. My cock sprang to attention. She instantly locked on with her mouth. I didn't move.

For the next ten minutes she sucked and licked as I grew harder and throbbed in her mouth. She fondled my balls and tugged at my dick with her hand. She jerked me until the brink of orgasm, and then paused to play with my balls again. She brought me to the edge, only to tease me and make me wait. She took me deep in her mouth, and teased the head of my cock with her tongue. And, when my butt clenched and my breathing grew fast, she sucked harder as I erupted in my orgasm. I'm sure she took some in her mouth, some on her face, and the rest shot all over the place.

We kissed. We hugged. She got herself dressed again. I think we both knew we had to stop. I asked about that cooler and she sheepishly agreed that I should carry it down by the pool so that nobody asked questions. She walked me back to her car. She smiled.

"Meet me later?" she asked. "2am?"

I just sort of shook my head as if to say "no."

As she walked away, she blew me a kiss and mouthed the words "thank you!" I could not help but notice her hand slid down to rub her pussy just a little.

As I entered my house, I darted upstairs and jerked myself off to a second orgasm, licking my fingers and relishing the smell of Emily lingering on my fingers. I could taste her pussy as I jerked my rock hard cock to a shattering orgasm. I smiled knowing I had made her feel special.

It was all I could do not to meet her later. I'm married and a relationship with Emily would never work. But I can always relish the satisfaction of making her feel so good. But gosh, I bet she is a great fuck. When's the next party?