All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door!'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehshe7 months ago

love this story maybe you could move it along a little further where Alice becomes pregnant and Stephen becomes more feminized with hormones

shewantsmoreshewantsmore7 months ago

So brilliant loved every word

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The pace feels a little bit rushed, but otherwise i love this. 5 stars! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Loved how everyone got exactly what they needed :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great read. Some commentary on the writing: if Nicole liked Stephen, she should have acted playful or seductive around him instead of smug, Stephen having a nice penis was established and never used, same with that condom he filled, Nicole and Scarlet could have used more character development. Aside from that, liked everything.

FroznbladeFroznblade7 months ago

Terrific story. Maybe could’ve been 2 parts spending a bit more time on Nicole and Stephen before moving to Scarlet but 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this kind of story, husband seduced by aggresive futa! Can I request story with similar theme, where a man seduced by futa and marry this girl who he just met instead of his beloved fiancee ? That would be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So good need more of this vault stuff it’s great

NotmanenoughNotmanenough7 months ago

hi, i didn't finish reading the strory yet.

just wanted to point out that i find the initial deal (rent vs staying every night with Nicole) makes no sense.

even if the rent was 2000 it would mean that Nicole is paying 66$ a night and that Alice is ok for a job for 8$ an hour xD.

that's a sheep whore IMO.

I always like your stories keep up the good work.

NotmanenoughNotmanenough6 months ago

Amazing storry,

I really liked the braking down of stephen gradually.

Would have been nice imo if he had found a job and alice would have refused to stop seeing nicole.

I would also have enjoyed if he tried to keep is pride a bit longer after witnessing his first futa cock.

Thanks for the storry.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice couple destroyed by trannies no husband and no wife ,wife is not having any guilt she was appointed as whore all wife fault, now his life even miserable he lost his wife and his ass and pride

Pethair63Pethair635 months ago

Wow❤️ fantastic tale. From one type of pleasure to another. Well... He did make himself sexier for the futa. Taking the hormones after he started to figure what transitions it was doing to him. An sealed the lust his landlord had of him.

Would be a sweet transition in real life

massagefeel69massagefeel695 months ago

Love to read a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. I felt Stephen’s pain at losing his wife that way and was so pleased for him to be owned by Scarlet.

Reading him being slowly broken down to the point of submission was really sexy. I was jerking off as he sucked cocked and rimmed ass. I dumped my own load as I read him taking Scarlet’ s huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW! love the way you write, i couldnt get enough! Wish there was part 2 or similar story, will check out your other work as well. Good Work! 5 stars from me!

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlave5 months ago

Awesome story, particularly liked that Scarlett Character, here's hoping you do a part 2 with her and Stephen :))

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

more futa on female stories please... loved the cuckolding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...