The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that... that was..."

"That was just the beginning," I interrupt her. "Now it's my turn, sweetheart."

Her eyes shoot open and she throws me a panicked look.

"I don't ... I don't know..."

"Shhh," I smile, kissing her lips. "I'll guide you every step of the way."

I stand up and remove my dress, then sit back down and take her hand to guide her down to the floor, making her kneel in front of me.

"Start by kissing my neck," I say. "I'll tell you exactly what you need to do."

Emma does as she's told and I can immediately tell she is more inexperienced than I thought. She compensates for that, however, by being extremely receptive and intuitive. This mix of innocence and obedience is so hot, I have to try and pace myself, to extend the experience as much as possible.

She does everything she's told and moves her lips and hands all over my body. When I remove my bra, she takes my nipple in her mouth and starts licking and sucking hungrily, her big blue eyes looking up at me for approval. I smile at her and the moan that escapes my throat tells her just how much I enjoy her mouth and tongue on me.

All my thoughts of taking this slow go out the window when her lips are on the inside of my thigh and I feel like unless something or someone touches my pussy I might explode.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," I moan. "Emma, you're doing so good. I want your mouth on my pussy now."

I pull my panties to the side and expose my wet pussy. I feel juices running down towards my asshole, I'm so wet.

"Touch me," I beg. "Start with your fingers and ... aaah, and then... mmm... your mouth."

Jack moves closer to me and kisses my neck.

"Sit back and enjoy, babe, I've got it from here," he says.

I do just that, leaning back on the sofa and closing my eyes. He moves closer to Emma and I hear him whispering something to her, but I can't make out what. I realize he's giving her instructions, when I feel a long delicate finger opening my silky wet folds and caressing my slit. Emma lets her finger slip inside me and she hooks it against my pussy wall, touching me in all the right spots. She inserts another finger inside me and her thumb starts massaging my clit. She puts her mouth on my nipple and starts sucking hard. Jack takes my other nipple in his mouth and the sensations are so overwhelming I let out a cry. I've never felt like this before, all my senses assaulted in every delicious way possible, their mouths and her fingers almost pushing me over the edge of sanity. I cum hard, a wild scream escaping my throat, my hips bucking violently under Emma's small body. Jack brings me a drink and I take a moment to come back to Earth.

Emma continues to caress my leg while downing another glass of wine. Jack's cock is rock hard, standing up against his abdomen.

"Shall we move this upstairs where it's more comfortable?" I ask.

Emma nods, so Jack takes her hand and we all walk to our bedroom. Our bed is large enough to fit 5 people, probably, so it will be plenty of space for us 3. I guide Emma to the middle of the bed and we face each other, kneeling. We start kissing, our tits rubbing together, our nipples hardening from the sensation. I lower my hand to her pussy and I am delighted to find it even wetter than before.

"Mmmm, sweetheart, you are so ready to be fucked," I whisper against her lips.

She freezes. Something's wrong, I sense it. Did I take it too far? Did she not expect this to get here?

"I'm sorry," she sobs. "I should've told you."

"Tell me what?" I ask cautiously.

"Mrs Miller, I'm a virgin."

Her whisper is so quiet that for a moment, I think I imagined it. Did she really say... virgin?

"You can't be serious," I say. "A hot college girl and you're a virgin?"

She shrugs. "I guess I never had the chance to do it"

Behind her, I see Jack watching us intently. I can feel how much more he wants this now. The thought that I would watch his cock enter her virgin pussy and deflower her fills me with excitement, too.

"Well, listen, sweetheart," I say. "Jack is a fantastic lover. Really, you couldn't hope for better as your first time. But we can only do this if you want it too. If you're not sure or you want to wait, well... there are other ways to bring pleasure to each other, as we've just seen."

Emma gives me a grateful smile. I kiss her again and my fingers are caressing her wet pussy, massaging her clit, until she starts moaning softly against my mouth again. Jack comes close and cups Emma's breasts from behind, teasing her nipples, while his mouth places soft kisses on the back of her neck. Emma reaches behind her and touches his hard cock. I take a step back and watch as she leans back on Jack's chest, her tits pushed up by the arch of her back. His hand comes around her hips and his fingers expertly touch her pussy. I see her hips starting to sway, rubbing herself against his hand. His mouth is on her neck and ears, kissing, licking, biting. She's moaning louder and his fingers match her rhythm.

"Oh god," she moans. "Do it, Mr Miller... fuck me... please..."

Jack doesn't need to be told twice. He pushes her down on the bed and I sit by the pillows, cradling her head on my lap. He spreads her legs wide and kneels between them, her pusy stretched open and ready for him. She looks up at me, a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Relax," I tell her softly. "The pain is quick and followed by immense pleasure."

I pull her knees up towards her shoulders and hold them in place. Jack places his hard cock on Emma's wet pussy, resting the length of it between her soft folds. He moves slowly, rubbing it up and down against her slit and she soon moves her hips with him.

"Good girl," Jack whispers. "You're doing so good."

When he brings the tip of his cock to her hole, she grabs onto my arms and bites her lip. Jack pushes himself inside her slowly, just an inch or two, then stops, letting her tight pussy get used to his girth. She's breathing hard and her eyes go between watching his dick inside her to looking up at me for reassurance. Jack pushes another couple of inches inside her and she lets out a little moan. A third push and Jack is halfway in. He rotates his hips, stretching her hole open and then, in one swift move, he sinks the rest of his cock deep inside her. Emma lets out a loud surprised gasp and a whimper, but Jack caresses her clit and her whimper turns into a moan.

"Oh, God," Jack groans. "You're so goddamn tight, Jesus Christ, Emma."

I let go of her knees and she puts her legs around him. Jack grabs onto her hips and begins slowly moving in and out of her, allowing her time to get used to the new sensations and easing her in. I know Jack and I know that he'd rather pump her hard and fuck her raw until she begged for mercy, but he is being kind to her. I reach out and massage her tits and soon, Emma is pushing her hips up to meet Jack's thrusts.

"Mr Miller," she whispers. "Fuck me, please. Fuck me hard."

Jack groans loudly, pulls his dick out and swiftly turns her on her back. I move to the side of the bed and watch him push her head down into the pillows, one hand holding onto her ponytail and one grabbing onto her hips as he enters her from behind and starts fucking her. Even muffled by the pillows, her screams are loud and wild and she grabs the sheets in her fists, clutching onto them for dear life. Jack's eyes are closed and he's groaning louder as he fucks her pussy, spanking her cute round ass every now and then. She's so wet I hear the squelching sound of her juices every time he thrusts into her.

Finally, he puts both hands on her hips and holds them up, guiding her pussy on his dick until her whole body starts shaking and she lifts her head from the pillow, letting out an animalic scream while she cums hard, squirting hot juices all over his dick. I would've never thought she was a squirter, but it's a very sexy surprise. Jacky clearly agrees, as he sinks his dick as deep inside her as possible and shoots his load, his ass cheeks contracting as he empties his balls in her pussy.

When he pulls out and falls limp on the bead, I see a white thin stream leaking out of her whole and I go lick her pussy clean from her juices and my husband's cum. She is spent, her petite body covered in a layer of sweat and her eyelids heavy with sleep. We all lie down, with Jack between us and fall into a heavy and satisfied sleep.

12