The Girl Next Door

Story Info
No way she was going to show off - or was there?
769 words
4.18
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024. Below this line are exactly 750 words:

'What do you think?' he asked. And he turned his phone around so that the screen was facing her.

'When did you take that?'

'I thought I might post it on that new website,' he said.

'What new website?'

'Real Girls Next Door.'

'Don't you fucking dare,' she said.'

'Oh? Why not? I think it's quite good. I think you look really sexy.'

'It's porn.'

'Erotica,' he said.

'Porn.'

'We will need to come up with a name.'

'For what?'

'For you. Unless of course you want to use your real name.'

'You're fucking mad, you are.'

'Maybe,' he said. 'But you have to admit I do take a very good pic.'

'Maybe. Though I'm still trying to work out when you took that one.'

'You don't remember?'

'It looks like that bar. The one on the beach.'

He nodded.

'And actually, I do look quite sexy,' she said, after she had studied the photograph for another few seconds. 'Even if I say so myself.'

'That's what I thought. Very sexy. But we'll need a few more.'

'A few more what?'

'Pics. The magic number seems to be somewhere between six and eight.'

'Magic number?'

'That seems to be what you need to get a decent number of votes.'

'Forget it, Buster. I'm not putting my boobs out there for complete strangers to perve over.'

'You had them out at the bar,' he said with a smirk.

'That was different. We were on holiday. And I'd had a few sherbets.'

He nodded. And then he said: 'Speaking of which... the sun's well and truly over the yardarm. Somewhere in the world. What would you like? Bacardi and Coke? Vodka, lime and soda?'

She smiled and glanced at the sky. (It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and they were sitting out beside the pool.) 'Maybe a white wine. But I'm still not getting my tits out.'

He shrugged. 'Up to you,' he said.

When he returned with the drinks, he again took out his phone and held the screen up for her to see. 'Your cousin. Louise.'

She peered at the screen for a moment or two, and frowned. 'Is it?'

He grinned and turned the phone back again so that it was facing him. 'Oh, I don't know. Perhaps not. But it does look a bit like her. Don't you think?'

'It does,' she said. 'Where did you find it?'

'The website. Real Girls Next Door.'

'Give me another look.'

He handed her the phone.

'It could be Louise,' she said, cautiously. 'It's the sort of mad thing she'd do.'

'What knickers are you wearing?' he asked.

'Can't remember.' And she stretched out the elasticated waistband of her shorts and peered down the gap. 'Blue stretch lace,' she said.

He nodded. 'Ooh! Classy girl next door. Are you going to take your shorts off.'

'No.'

'Go on.'

'Why?'

'You know you want to.'

'You mean you want me to.'

'Well... yes. I suppose there is that.'

She smiled and took another sip of her wine. And then she did take her shorts off. And she straightened her snug-fitting stretch lace knickers. They did look classy. 'There. Are you happy now?'

'Ecstatic,' he said. And before she had a chance to say Wee Willie Wanker, he took another photograph. 'Nice,' he said. 'Yes. This set is coming together nicely.'

'You are pure evil,' she told him.

'Is that good?' he asked. 'Being pure evil?' And then, after he had taken a swig of his beer, he asked her if she was wearing a bra.

'A bra? No.'

'No. I didn't think so,' he said. 'Take your top off.'

'Why? So that you can take another photograph?'

'If you'd like me to,' he said.

'No.'

'Lulu.'

'Who's Lulu?'

'You could be. That could be your nom de whatever.'

'Lulu sounds like a dog. It sounds like somebody's toy poodle.'

'OK. Penny then. Penny sounds like a girl next door.'

She laughed. But she did take her top off. And she did have very attractive boobs.

'Very nice,' he said. And he did take another photograph.

'What now?' she asked.

'One more?'

'One more?'

'Perhaps lose your knickers. The girls with a bit of bush seem to get extra votes.'

'Why?'

'Don't know,' he said. 'Perhaps it makes them more... well, more like the real girl next door.'

For a while she just looked at him. 'I wonder if the neighbours are watching,' she asked, as she slipped off her stretch lace knickers.