All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 03'

by Kingmaker711

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horror + incest

and an incoming daughter.... GOD OH GOD PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ARC PLEASE OH PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As with all "demonic" stories, you are missing a key element.

If there is ultimate evil, then it must counter that there is ultimate good, otherwise, there is no power to stop them from running rampant. That makes the story...boring. Evil wins, again. Lots of sex, more evil, more sex, more evil. There is no chance to win against them and that is boring. Might as well be reading a brochure on the DMV.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Love the anon complainer.

Has no idea how the story is going to go. I assume more is coming because the opening of ch1 doesn't match the end of this one. That being the case, isn't it early to start the complaining? It's like complaining in Act 2 and never watching Act 3. If this is the end, then I might agree. A little. Doesn't stop it from being well written with good characters and as a horror story.

Anyway, this really is good stuff. I really felt it when the girlfriend got taken. I'm interested in seeing how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

On one hand, the greatness of the transformations is more than enough pornography for one night, but then on the other hand, the story is so good I want to keep on reading to see what happens. Conflicting emotions are conflicting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
feeling bad for him

I do feel bad for him. I mean, he lost the love of his life and if it were me, i would've given in to them and accepted my fate. The afterlife couldn't be that bad, right? There could be a possibilty of being reborn as an incubus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous