The Girl or the Group? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tonight I didn't want to be that guy. I wanted to switch off the ol' spidey senses. Things might or might not develop as I hoped. But if I could stay relaxed and open, and I guess trusting, then at least I could continue to enjoy this evening for whatever it was going to be.

Well I'll be a suck-egg mule. This felt like something of a breakthrough in my personal development. I laughed at myself for a muesli-munching, introspective hippy. But in a good way. Alright then. Game on.

When the girls returned, their smiles made it obvious they'd reached some decision too. I had no idea what their plan was, but I was going to do the trust thing and go along with it.

I'd got more champagne with the water, and Grandfather came by to offer dessert. Jenna took charge again.

"Do you like crème brûlée, Peter? They're great here. But huge. How about one between us and three spoons?" Waiting till our smiling server left, she added. "We shouldn't eat too much tonight, darling." She smiled wickedly as she watched me process that.

I turned from Jenna's searing gaze to look at Erika's sweet face. Where Jenna was provocative and sensual, Erika looked relaxed and happy, and somehow hopeful. Her lips turned up in a broad smile, radiating warmth. Sparkling green eyes stared back into mine, open and honest. She reached out with both hands to take one of mine for a moment.

"We agreed, didn't we, Peter? Not to waste any opportunity to enjoy life."

It was impossible not to grin back, and nod. Well, I didn't exactly need any encouragement. But I wasn't sure my throat was up to talking at that point.

I remember an ROTC class. A medic explaining the concept of shock. For some reason it's always stuck with me. He said: 'you know that feeling you get in the evening when you suddenly realise you're gonna get laid tonight? That's a form of shock.' He ran through a bunch of symptoms: disorientation or dizziness, sweating, rapid shallow breathing, whatever. Obviously multiplied in the case of a trauma like getting shot. Frankly, I had my doubts about the medical science there. But practically speaking, in my life it had helped with date night nerves a lot more than bullet wounds, so okay. Tonight, I'd thought the girls had already taken me way beyond that shock point. Yeah, not so much. Oh, there you are, shock, great to see you. My world rocked again, as I allowed myself to realise the impossible: I was actually going to go to bed with these two women.

I assumed we'd finish up quickly at the table and then head for a room. But, no. Oh, no, no. Jenna had given me time to get on the right page, but she wasn't about to let me off so easy. She grinned at me like a beautiful hungry vixen contemplating a defenceless mouse. Squeak.

"How about we get this party started with a little game? We Brits are pretty open, and the Dutch aren't exactly prudish about sex. But what about Americans? Do you think you can keep your end up, Peter?"

I recalled something from a Bond film. Best I could do. Hey, I'm still reeling here.

"One tries to rise to a challenge." Well, it got a chuckle.

"Nice. Okay then. First question. It's a bit artificial, but we're starting off gently. Favourite part of a woman's body that you can see in public -- well, take what we're wearing now. So no nipples or pussies or bottoms actually on display." She threw me a seductive look and added. "Or not most of the time, anyway. I'll go first. I like to see a woman's bare upper back and shoulders. Very attractive, I think. Very pleasing. " She paused to glide her hand sensually over Erika's smooth, naked shoulder. "Erika?"

"Well, since you ask, I do like the inner curve of a woman's breasts." She reached out a slim hand and drew it gently down her companion's revealed cleavage. Jenna's lips parted and she lifted her body to Jenna's hand. I swallowed as Erika turned to me with a teasing expression.

"What about you, Peter?"

"I have to choose? I like the whole package. How about her sense of humour?" That earned me a look that made me realise I had to play by their rules. "Okay. Sorry. Maybe a woman's legs, just above her knee, the thigh."

"Mmm. Good choice," Jenna purred. "Shame about this table, then, really. So do our outfits meet with your approval? Quite a lot of leg on show. Especially Erika in that dress, the brazen hussy. Alright, next question. Your least obvious erogenous zone. For me, it's my ankles. If you stroke those in the right way I'm in heaven." She turned to Erika.

"For me, I suppose it's my back. Fingers or nails running down my back, quite slowly, at the right time - amazing. I just sort of melt." She looked at me suggestively. I was melting now.

"Well. Erm. Least obvious? The inside of my forearm, from my wrist down to the inside of my elbow, whatever that's called. It's, erm, kind of sensitive. Weird, huh?" I tried to make a joke of it, but the girls seemed interested.

"Actually, no." Jenna said. "That's a common one for men as well as women. The inside of the elbow is the elbow pit. Or cubital fossa, if you prefer. Just in case you ever want to tell a girl, you know: lick my cubital fossa. No, it doesn't really work, does it?"

"I'm the same, actually." Erika leaned forward. "I almost chose that. And what about your hands and fingers, Peter. Are they sensitive if a girl strokes them or kisses them? I really like that."

"Well, er, yeah." I felt like they were taking notes, like I was being catalogued or something.

"Oh, we have to test this!" Jenna's tone was teasing but decisive. "Peter, jacket off please and roll up your left sleeve." What was I going to do? Of course I complied. "Good, now both of you, facing each other, left arm out on the table, face up. Looking deep into each other's eyes, that's right. Now with your right hand, touch your partner on the left arm and hand. Stroking, teasing, finding the sensitive spots. But obviously no going past the cubital fossa, that wouldn't be sporting. First one to gasp or moan loses. Or if you have an orgasm. Go."

Oh God. I was sitting here staring into the irresistible eyes of probably the most beautiful girl in the history of the world. While she ran her nails and delicate fingertips along my skin, languidly tracing lines of fire that seemed to ignite my nervous system. I was touching her wonderful soft flesh, too, and I saw her lips part and her eyes do that thing where they close a little, and seem to go out of focus. But there wasn't any doubt which of us was better at this, and which of us was going to lose control first. Not even close. Ohh. I think that noise was only in my head, but I started to worry this tantric thing might have me coming in my shorts. The sensations were so achingly erotic. Ohhh. She was doing something to the sensitive flesh between my fingers, and now exquisitely caressing my wrist in little circles, while she stared into my soul, and her kissable lips curved up in a wicked, seductive smile that promised all the pleasure a goddess could give. My breathing pattern faltered, and I gasped.

Erika lifted my hand to her lips, and gently kissed my palm. The look she gave me was one part sympathy, as if she knew I never had a chance, and two parts passionate sensuality. We both leaned back, and I recovered my breath.

"One minute, twelve seconds," Jenna trilled. "Good job, Peter." Then she leaned forward and touched my hand herself. "I wonder how long you'd last if both of us worked on you. And we used our mouths as well. And we were naked." She paused, and gave me a lascivious look of her own. "Just something to think about. Oh, look, pudding's coming."

I got a temporary respite as the crème brûlée arrived, and the girls managed to behave themselves for a couple of minutes. For Jenna, though, everything seemed an opportunity to turn up the heat. Her devilish smile reappeared as soon as the server left.

"I think no spoon for you, Peter, if you don't mind. Let us feed you, darling, but we'll only do it if your answers are good enough. But your one minute twelve was a decent effort. Here you go."

I've had a girl feed me before. I liked it. But I guess there are girls and girls. Erika and Jenna took turns sexily sucking up a little spoonful of dessert themselves, and then offering one to me while smiling deep into my eyes. Somehow they turned the whole thing into an erotic experience, another layer of arousal to torment me with, while Jenna carried on her game.

"Let's see, next question. Its cliché but we'll go with: favourite sexual position. Mine's reverse cowgirl. With a man," she added, throwing Erika a suggestive glance. "Peter?"

"Erm, well, I'm afraid just missionary."

"Nothing wrong with that, Peter. Looking into each other's eyes when we come. I like it. Erika?"

"Oh, well. I prefer the man to be on top." Erika actually looked down as she answered. Almost shyly, though that didn't seem likely. But Jenna wasn't satisfied. She turned to peer closely at her friend.

"Oh, Erika Jansen! Steward's Enquiry! You're being coy, sweetie. I can see you've been thinking about it. You don't mean missionary, do you? Or face up at all. Mmm, no. You want Peter to take you from behind, don't you? Like a good little submissive? Well I suppose we shouldn't test this one in the restaurant."

She gave Erika a little prod in the side. Erika's face looked a little exasperated for a moment, and she prodded back.

"Well, I like sex all sorts of different ways," Erika said, sounding a little defensive and precise as she tried to set the record straight. While talking about her erotic preferences. Utterly charming. This girl was getting to me on so many levels. "Certainly, sometimes I like to be submissive in bed, and sometimes not. Today, yes, perhaps you are right about something I would like, but it's a silly question. Why would a man and a woman only explore one position for sex? Peter - you agree with me, don't you? Tell her!"

They were both looking at me now, Erika serious and appealing and almost indignant, Jenna grinning. Both of them incredibly beautiful.

Oh. Okay, Erika. Tell her how I'd give anything to make love to you in every possible position, and probably try to invent a few more. My dick was now back to the size of Kansas, and growing. Ah, hell, my position here was hopeless anyway.

"Erika, well, I guess I'm not much good at this game. But I'd give anything to make love to you in every possible position, and probably try to invent a few more. Does that help?"

Erika's face softened to her normal happy expression, and I melted again at the smile she gave me. Jenna rolled her eyes but she was laughing.

"Oh, well. Ganging up on me. That was pathetic, Peter. You'd just do anything to get a girl into bed, wouldn't you? But that's going to happen anyway, so you're not so clever now, are you? Right, I was going to be merciful, but you asked for it. Next question to you, Mr Holte: do you like to be more dominant during sex, or more submissive. Or both? We already know Erika tends to the submissive, despite all that smokescreen. Actually so do I, when I'm with a man - I know, surprise, huh? But I enjoy being dominant too, sometimes. As Little Miss Innocent Dutch Girl here may find out later. How about you?"

"I guess I'm what you would call easy either way."

"Yes, Mr Holte, I think you probably will be. But we need to establish a preference here. Hmm, let me try to help you out. Would you rather (a) make me take all my clothes off, then throw me over your lap and spank me, or (b) lie across my lap and ask me to spank you? And would you rather (a) handcuff Erika to the bed, in whatever position you like, and fuck her pretty little brains out, or (b) have her handcuff you to the bed and then use you as her sex toy?"

"Um, either sounds pretty good," I said faintly, as impossible pictures ran through my mind. I kind of felt like I might black out, but the girls just giggled again.

"Hopeless," said Jenna, shaking her head. "We'll put you down as a 'don't know'. But Peter...in a little while I bet we will know.

"Okay. Next question. Would you prefer to come in a girl's mouth, or over her boobs?"

I was battling now to keep control over the Dick That Ate the Midwest. And losing. But I desperately tried to keep a straight face as I played her game.

"Well, Jenna, I think that would depend on the girl."

"Fair point. No problem. Let's start with Erika. Would you rather come in her luscious mouth, between those soft, pouting pink lips...or over those ripe, round breasts she's been waving at you all evening, the harlot?"

Now it was Erika's turn to roll her eyes.

"Oh, as if you can talk, Jen" she sniffed, "in that wisp of satin. Pushing them forward every five minutes, I'm surprised the whole thing didn't just fall off. Poor man."

"Ignore her, Peter. Answer the question. Mouth or breasts."

I looked at Erika, who gave me a resigned smile.

"I don't mind, Peter. Whatever you would prefer. But you'll have to answer, she's very persistent." She paused, and then her smile turned very naughty. "Actually, Peter, I would like to know, too, please. In my mouth or on my breasts?"

The way she just smiled at me, she was lucky something the size of the Midwest plus the entire Atlantic seaboard didn't surge through the table and pin her to the ceiling. I remembered to breathe, and could just about manage to pant a word.

"Mouth."

"Good. Another excellent choice, Peter. I mean, look at those lips." Jenna's voice dropped lower and she spoke slowly and sexily, salaciously emphasising each taunting word. "Imagine them round your big, hard dick, and her hot tongue on your skin. Licking you. Sucking you. Kissing you. Erika is very clever. She would be so, so delicious for you that you'd just explode with pleasure. And of course she'd swallow every drop."

God damn it. Who's the unstoppable one now, Jenna?

"And what if it was me?" Jenna continued, in that low, tempting voice. She leaned forward and picked up my unresisting right hand. Drew it to her mouth. Licked across the base of my fingers and then sucked one into her mouth, while looking me very directly in the eyes. "Kneeling at your feet, for example, perhaps in a little satin thing like this, that I could take off for you so I was stripped completely. Caressing your legs. Sucking you. Like this." She took a finger deep into her talented mouth. I could feel her tongue moving on it. "Where would like to come then. In my mouth?" She gave the tip of my finger a lingering kiss, then took my hand and brazenly rubbed it over a breast. I could feel her engorged nipple beneath my palm as I cupped her flesh. "Or on these?"

Apart from the fact I couldn't seem to breathe, that wasn't a difficult question.

"Your mouth." Then maybe you'd stop talking like this and at least the West Coast could be saved - I didn't say.

"No surprise. That was too easy. But now what about if Erika and I were both kneeling naked at your feet. Can you picture that, Peter? You can? Oh good. So we're kneeling naked at your feet. Though I think we might keep our heels on, what do you say, Erika?"

"Mmm. Yes, shoes on, I think he'd like that."

I threw a somewhat desperate glance at Erika. She smiled back, ravishingly. Her eyes were hot, though, and I realised that she was getting turned on by this too. Maybe not quite so innocent, then.

Jenna, of course, just kept going.

"Right, so we're naked except for shoes. And we're both kissing and licking you in all the right places. And sucking. And lots more, but you get the idea. And now you're about to come..."

Yeah. No shit.

"Darling, pay attention, please. You're about to come. So do you want to come in Erika's mouth, or mine...well we'd share, of course, so we'll just say 'mouth'. Or would you rather come over our breasts, and our faces I expect, but we'll just say 'breasts'. And then, naturally, we'd lick all your cum off each other. Which would you prefer?"

"Breasts." It was my voice, I think, but Lord only knows how I made my mouth work.

I guess even Jenna realised this game had gone about as far as I could take.

"Well, we'll call that the last question. I know that was a bit naughty, Peter, but it was fun too, wasn't it? Here, let me pour you some water. I think you'd better have a drink."

I took a glass of water, and a minute to catch my breath. Brushing my hair back with one hand, I found I'd been sweating. Big surprise. The entire Continental United States in my pants was throbbing, and I had to adjust myself as best I could. Plus try to stop a Lake Michigan of pre-cum from saturating my pants. Looking up, I saw the girls watching me. They knew exactly what effect they'd had. Soft lips parted, and curled up lusciously in provocative smiles.

"Are you okay, Peter?" Erika's voice was gentle. "Jen's games can be a bit much, the first time." She bit her lower lip, adorably, and looked at me from beneath lowered lashes. "It was hot watching you, though."

"Perhaps we should just sit and talk for a bit." Jenna said. "Let things cool down."

Yeah. On behalf of the whole northern hemisphere, good idea.

While I breathed, and thought of spreadsheets, and generally tried to de-erect, the girls carried on the conversation, bringing the heat down a few notches. They were just so mouth-wateringly luscious, though, that if I looked at them too often the territorial expansion under the table started again.

But after a minute or two, I was back in reasonable working order and we were talking and laughing like before. Just having fun again.

When I felt a bare foot gently touch my right shin, and then slide upwards to my thigh. Both girls were chatting easily, giving no sign of any under-table action. I assumed this must be Jenna, but couldn't tell for sure. Then it was joined by a second bare foot, rubbing against my left knee. The conversation had stopped and both girls were gazing at me intently. Oh. I lowered my hand to touch a slim right foot caressing my right inner thigh. Jenna's. And then a soft left foot rubbing up my left inner thigh. Erika's. I put my hand back on the table, opening my mouth to say something witty and debonair.

Then I died and went to heaven as two sets of toes stretched out to touch my groin, gliding over the very obvious lump there, grazing along my rising dick, up and down. Gentle feathery strokes that sent electric shocks of pleasure coursing through me. My breath caught in my throat, and once again I gasped.

Erika's lips parted, and her breasts rose as she took a deep breath, her eyes sultry and searing.

"Peter," she whispered, "don't you think we've had enough to eat, now?"

Jenna's vixen look matched her seductive tone.

"Yes, you've had a long day, darling. I expect you'd like to go and lie down? Or perhaps there's something you want to do with two naughty girls? Two very naughty, very willing girls. Isn't it time for you to take us upstairs and nail us both? I mean, you would like that, wouldn't you?"

My response was more like a growl than actual words. But I think the meaning was clear.

Somehow I managed to hold it together long enough to get the check, leave an epic tip, and say a courteous goodnight to Grandfather without any major landmasses exploding. The old gentleman obviously had a pretty good idea what was going on. With a chuckle he suggested I take a menu 'as a souvenir of a great evening', and wished me goodnight and good luck. With the menu as a shield, and letting the girls walk ahead of me, I manoeuvred myself plus the Sunflower State out the restaurant without embarrassment.

I picked up Jenna's luggage for her at reception -- and don't think she didn't get some comedy moments out of that, too, but I was kind of past noticing humour. I felt like I was starring in some werewolf flick. My vision was closing in as I just focussed on getting to a room, I think I was panting, and there was undoubtedly a beast rising within. Boom tish. I managed to get to an elevator without incident, and by then I had some measure of control again.