The Girl or the Group? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had mercifully let me alone thus far. But now Erika and I were standing next to each other. I was staring into those intense green eyes, seeing fire there now. Her hands came up to my cheeks. My hands went to her slim waist. Our faces came together in slow motion. Lips touched in a charged moment that had my heart thudding. God, her lips were soft. Mouths opened and our tongues explored and danced. She smelled of jasmine and girl and heaven, and tasted of sweetest, sweetest Erika. Incredible. After about a lifetime and a half, I may have heard some sort of chime. Erika pulled back gently, her smile like the sun on my face. I realised we were in some sort of elevator, and there was some sort of open door leading to some sort of hallway.

"I couldn't wait, Peter," she whispered. "I may be sharing you tonight, but I wanted to be first to kiss you." She took my hand and led me into the corridor. I think I was floating.

"Oh no, that's fine," I heard Jenna calling, loudly, from the elevator. "I'll get all the bags. You two carry on. Don't mind me. I didn't really want to get laid tonight, anyway. I think I brought a book."

Erika and I stood a moment, looking into each other's eyes. Then we both lost it. My chest shuddered as I collapsed with laughter. Some sort of nervous reaction, I guess. Erika had her face in her hands, giggling uncontrollably.

Eventually we recovered, to find Jenna standing there, tapping a foot, lips pursed but twitching as she fought to stop herself from laughing. Make no mistake, though, Jenna's beauty still hit me like an express. Standing there in that miniskirt and little top that did nothing to disguise her dynamite figure, blue eyes blazing. Like Erika, she was incredibly gorgeous. This was all so unbelievable. The mad moment of laughter had done me good, though. I kind of got a grip.

"Yes, Mr Holte," Jenna nodded. "Let's stay on target here. Tonight's about fun. And by fun, I mean losing ourselves in delicious, wild, sensational, fabulous sex." She caught Erika's eyes for a second, then looked into mine and there was a gentle note of warning in her expression. It was friendly, caring even, but it was there. "After all, we've only just met. And Erika can't have you all to herself, either. I want you, too. You're going to have to share her, as well. Who knows what might happen in that room? Okay? Good. Relax, darling. I don't think you're going to be disappointed."

Erika took my hand and Jenna's.

"You're right Jen, we agreed. I'm sorry. Every opportunity to enjoy life. That's right, isn't it, Peter? Tonight, let's do that. Let's do it all..."

She led us to a door, unlocked it, looked at me with smouldering eyes and stepped inside.

Jenna and I followed.

Jenna locked the door behind us, I dropped the bags to one side and scanned the large, luxurious sitting room. Two big sofas, tables, a desk and so on. Open door to the master bedroom and a large bed beyond. A step up on my functional room.

And what was in it was significantly more interesting.

Jenna came up and pressed her body into my back, sliding her hands round to my chest. Erika stood a couple of yards in front of me, posed so the way her dress hung I could see the full length of one shapely leg, her fingers toying with her shoulder straps.

Then Jenna's slim hands came up to cover my eyes.

"Relax, Peter," she whispered in my ear, her hot breath and low voice arousing me again. "Let us do this our way."

After a moment I heard a small sound, and then soft lips touched mine once more, then kissed softly at my chin, my cheek, and back to my lips while gentle fingers reached up to stroke my neck and twine themselves in my hair. I smelled jasmine again. And a female body pressed against my chest, soft and firm at the same time. Stretching up to kiss me, and press her breasts against me, and bring one leg up to rub her thigh against my hip. A beautiful body. My hands came up to feel her. A beautiful naked female body. A tongue licked sensuously across my lips, and then the girl drew her face back, as Jenna lowered her hands.

I looked down to see the dream girl from the gym.

"Hallo again," she said softly. "I'm Caroline."

And she pressed her mouth tight to mine and kissed me, long, deep and searingly.