The Girl Who Likes Tall Boys

Story Info
5: Introducing one friend to another has wonderful results.
21.5k words
4.79
10.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the fifth in a series of stories featuring the two female leads - Sarah and Katrina. The first story - The Girl Who Gets What She Wants - is particularly helpful for plot development and characterization, but is hopefully not necessary to enjoy this story. That story can be found here in the Group Sex category on Literotica, and is easily accessible through my author page (as can the other stories in this series). Simone was introduced in the third story - The Girl Who Holds the Keys - and events from this story are direct result of that story.

The story also takes place in 2015, so some of the pop culture references may seem a bit dated - likely deliberately so.

It's probably worth noting that these characters live in a fantasy world that - although identical in so many ways to our own - doesn't have certain negative consequences to sex such as risk of sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy. If you feel the need to mentally insert some sort of birth control and/or STD prevention into the story in order to make yourself, feel more comfortable, I encourage you to do so.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

You are now linked to Simone Jackson on Facebook Messenger.

Hi Blondie!

Sarah took a deep breath. She hadn't anticipated on having this conversation tonight. Or ever, frankly. As she drove home from the Nook & Cranny, still smelling of sex and coming off an orgasmic high, she contemplated whether she should respond or not. Katrina had promised her life was about to get more interesting. After much internal deliberation, as she pulled into her own driveway, she made a decision and tapped out a response.

Hi Simone! How are you doing?

Pretty good. You?

Great! Still in West Linn?

You still selling houses as good as you sold them to us?

Sarah paused. Their previous interaction had been anything but a typical real estate transaction. There had been sexual favors exchanged (entirely willing) on Sarah's part, uncomfortable accusations, and consequential office politics that had been a result of their previous interactions.

Not quite like that, no. But still selling houses, yes.

Economy's going good with a black man in the white house. Can't imagine you're hitting me up for another commission - you're probably rolling in the dough. I'm not in the house buying mood anyway.

Simone, and her NBA player boyfriend, had bought the single largest house sale that Sarah had ever made, back in 2009. And while Simone was right that the real estate market of the recent years of the Obama administration had been pretty good, the summer of 2015 had not been so good for Sarah personally.

Nope. Was just thinking about you and googled you up to see what you were up to. Thought I would say Hi.

That was a partial lie. Katrina had hit the "Add Friend" button while looking at pictures of Simone on her phone. The Google part was correct, though.

No. Living the single life now. That man made the dumbest decision ever. He had freedom to do whatever he damn well pleased so long as he didn't do anything permanent stupid. Dumbass knocked up two girls at the same time. One in Atlanta, one in Charlotte or something. He had a good thing. Blew it all because he couldn't wear a god damned rubber.

That sucks. I'm sorry.

Don't be. It worked out. We'd gotten married six months before. Even with a prenup that his agent had set up for him, I'm set for a long while.

Oh yeah? You living the life of the idle rich?

Fuck no, that money won't last forever. And without a man to keep out of trouble, I would go crazy doing nothing. I'm 28, too old to be chasing ballers, so I decided to invest in me. Believe it or not, I thought about going to get my real estate license, LOL. You inspired me or something. But I ended up at Portland State. Doing women's studies. Only a sophomore, but getting there. School's a lot easier now than it was when I was a teenager.

That's great! It gets a little harder as you become a junior and senior.

Yeah, that's what they tell me. It can't be hard enough to keep me from finishing, though. Might do grad school afterwards, even. Maybe go to a real school for that. Did you go to college?

I went to Oregon State. B.S. in English, 2005.

What do you do with a degree in English other than teach English?

Sell real estate.

LOL. Yeah, ain't that the truth. I was thinking maybe California for grad school if I go. You know, Stanford or something.

Stanford's really hard to get into. You have those kinds of grades?

Pretty good. Haven't put much thought into it. Plus, you know, diversity helps.

Right, makes sense.

So what made you decide to hit me up now, so long after? What made you think about me?

Sarah thought long for a few minutes, and eventually just decided to be honest. Simone didn't seem the type to care about such things. Nor did Sarah think she was likely to fall for a transparent lie.

So...I was visiting with a friend, and we had a few drinks. We started talking about sex, and the topic was the dirtiest thing we'd ever done while at work.

And my name came up? Aww, how sweet. You didn't make all your clients cum? LOL

Uh, no. You guys were the only ones, believe it or not.

No shit?

No shit. Not a common thing at all.

Wow. I figured it happened all the time with real estate agents. Maybe I watch too much porn.

LOL. I guess so. Do you still live in the house you bought with me?

No way. I got out when we split up. He got traded a few months later, sold the house, I think. I'm in downtown Portland now. Gorgeous new condo, moved in in May. I'm the first owner. Can walk to class. Hot tub on the balcony.

Wow. Disappointed you didn't call me up to find you a place! :wink:

I would have, but I bought it directly from the people who built the place. Lots of condos all went for sale at once, didn't have a realtor at all.

That's probably easier for you.

Yeah, but I didn't get to cum!

LOL

So the friend you were talking with when I came up in the convo, what does she do?

She tends bar and is a personal trainer.

Hot?

Very.

So what's the kinkiest thing she ever did at work?

Oh, I don't know if I should share. I think she told me that in confidence.

You told her a whole heck of a lot about me. You haven't even told me her name.

Well, yeah.

You think she would care?

Maybe. Probably not.

So spill. Whatever it was got you all hot and bothered.

Fine. She had a rich lady for a client, the workouts took place at the client's mansion. All went well, but it turns out she wanted a piece of Katrina on the side. So, they fooled around while doing personal training for a while. Turns out the husband was watching through the home security system the whole time.

Oh shit, was she pissed?

Not at all, quite the opposite. She went out of her way to put on a show for this guy with his wife. Once a week or so for a year. On her last day, as sort of a goodbye present, she grabbed the college kid who was cleaning their pool, dragged him into the house and fucked him on the rich lady's bed, in front of her while her husband watched on the camera.

That's a pretty good story. You believe it?

Sarah paused, unsure how to answer. It was a legit question that she hadn't considered before. Now that Sarah stopped to think about it, she realized it might sound pretty over the top and certainly could be a sexual tall tale. But she didn't think so, considering the source.

Yeah, I think so. She's pretty wild and crazy in the bedroom.

So you've hooked up then?

Sarah realized she had walked herself into that one, but decided it wasn't necessary to elaborate that she'd just had sex in a bar bathroom with Katrina less than an hour ago. The details of the bartender joining mid-coitus also seemed superfluous.

Yeah, a couple of times.

So Katrina, huh?

Sarah hadn't meant to share Katrina's name. But, flipping back through her messages, she realized she had done so by accident.

Yeah.

Katrina Angelos?

Simone must have found Katrina's last name by looking through Sarah's Facebook friend list. Only one Katrina on there.

Yeah.

You weren't lying. She hot as hell.

Sarah knew firsthand how gorgeous Katrina was, but took the opportunity to review the other woman's posted photos. Her current profile pic appeared to be a photo of her laughing at some concert with the lighting framing her face perfectly. Other profile pictures included multiple bikini photos from a Lake Havasu trip, several night club type pictures, and a number of pictures with a good looking, "bro" type who was tagged as Scott Fleming, presumably her ex. There were lots more pictures, which Sarah made a mental note to come back and scour at a later date.

Yeah, she's model hot.

Yup. She Greek?

I dunno, why?

Last name sounds it, also face looks a little Greek.

Maybe. We've never talked about it.

Cool. Well, you'll have to introduce me to your Greek goddess friend some time.

We'll see.

Yeah we will. Anyway, my roommate just got home. I got to go. Hit me up soon, blondie!

:thumbs up:

Sarah took a deep breath and set her phone down. It hadn't even been nine o'clock when she got home, but she took a quick shower and jumped into bed. Her experiences at the Nook & Cranny fresh on her mind, and combined with the added element of Simone Jackson making a cameo appearance in her DM's, she had to masturbate to orgasm twice before she was able to fall asleep.

She didn't hear again from Simone until just over a week later, immediately after Katrina's birthday "party."

(Author's Note: for details of Katrina's birthday party, please read The Girl Who Wants to Live a Little, another story in Literotica's Group Sex category)

Hey blondie. You enjoying Katrina's party?

The message came in while Sarah was otherwise preoccupied. By the time Sarah was in a position to respond, it felt too late to respond with a polite Facebook PM. She considered sending one anyway, as Simone didn't seem the type to mind a late PM, but decided to hold off until the morning, both for politeness as well as to give her time to come up with a more thoughtful response.

Sarah did take the time to confirm that Katrina and Simone were now Facebook friends, which had clearly happened only because of her since (to the best of her knowledge, anyway) they'd never met before. Regardless, it wasn't until noon or so that she picked up her phone and took another look at Simone's PM.

Three hours after the first message had been sent, a second PM had arrived.

LOL. Guess so. Hit me up when you're not busy.

Sarah spent some time staring at the screen before deciding how to reply.

Had a great time. Guessing you already knew that, though.

The response came about five minutes later.

Yeah, might have heard something. LOL. Katrina's not very good at keeping dirty secrets.

No, she's not. At least not to other people whose dirty secrets she already knows.

Oh, you're not even in my top 5 of dirty secrets. Probably not even top 10.

Pray tell.

Not sober. Speaking of which, did Katrina tell you that I had invited you guys over to my condo?

She did, yeah.

Did you guys pick a date?

Not yet.

Hang on.

A second chat window popped up. To Sarah, the title read "Realtor and Friends." Simone had the first comment, which is what started the chat box.

Simone: Hey Blondie & Greek, thought we could combine these chats into one to figure out a day for you guys to come over and hang. What you all thinking?

Sarah: I'm out for a week or so. Cramps. Probably next weekend at the earliest, more than likely the following week.

Katrina: How about the Friday after that?

Sarah: Is that the 4th?

Katrina: not a math person, but that sounds right.

Simone: Works here. Labor Day weekend right before classes start.

Sarah: Works for me.

Katrina: Sweet! We'll come over. I'll bring mixings for Alabama Slammers. Anything else?

Simone: Bathing suits for the hot tub.

Katrina: What? No skinny dipping?

Simone: Not unless you want an entire college dorm to get a show. We might be on the 16 th floor, but that's not high enough to avoid peepers here.

Katrina: Awww you're no fun.

Simone: I am lots of fun. Just don't need to get that kind of reputation in my new digs.

Simone: Not yet, anyway.

Sarah: Katrina's always willing to step up to the plate to push someone's boundaries. She's good at it, though, you won't even notice it's happening and then *bam* you're fucking a stranger in a bar bathroom.

Katrina: She's not wrong. I'm very good at bringing people together.

Sarah: *Bringing people's genitals together*, you mean.

Simone: LOL

Katrina: I resemble that remark!

Sarah: Yes, you do. Friday the 4th is a go, then? Shall we say 7pm?

Simone: Works for me. There's not really crash space here, so you should probably plan on a Taxi back home. Parking around here is expensive and hard to find. Some garages, but probably uber or use the Max, particularly if you're drinking. Cops here got nothing better to do than arrest college students for DUI. Green and yellow line have Uni and College stations nearby.

Simone plugged an address into the chat, as well.

The next 13 days went by with periodic chats between the three. Katrina made sure the hostess had the necessary blender and other parts to make a quality Alabama Slammer; she also had a new bathing suit she was looking forward to trying out - it was apparently a one-piece keyhole suit, whatever that was. Simone had a two piece which showed off her new boobs, which were news in and of themselves; her roommate was expected to be out of town that evening, and she would also provide a stock of ice for mixed drinks. Sarah didn't have all that much to say other than periodically complaining about her cramps.

Sarah continued to be of two minds about this whole situation. She had entered this extremely sexual world that seemed to be almost entirely devoid of romance, and she wasn't sure how a one-on-one invitation with Katrina would go. She felt that perhaps she needed to talk to someone, but wasn't sure who. Sarah thought about seeing if Jocelynn wanted to do lunch again, but she decided against it. Mid-way through the second week, her libido almost got the better of her and she was a button push away from seeing if Conner wanted to get together, but still couldn't bring herself to hit "Send." Sarah decided that she was going to force a conversation with Katrina after this evening, no matter what happened. Was she attracted to Katrina beyond just a sexual level? She'd never had romantic feelings for a woman before, so this was new and confusing to her. She felt a little bit like she was in middle school again, trying to figure out these new mysterious urges she was having.

Ultimately, for Sarah those thirteen days couldn't go by fast enough.

Eventually, though, they did. With lots of wine, a sizable helping of drowning herself in work, and a healthy side dish of masturbation, Sarah got through it.

Standing outside Simone's building on Friday the 4th, Sarah looked at the last Facebook PM message one last time.

Simone: There's a lobby. Just tell the clerk at the front desk your name and that you're here to visit Simone Jackson in Suite 1604. I'll have you guys on a list, and they'll let you up.

Simone's neighborhood at the south end of downtown Portland was an odd combination of urban city center and college campus. University buildings were strewn between high rise commercial buildings and government offices; light rail lines ran nearby, and I-405 wasn't far away. There was a city park a couple of blocks away which appeared to be culturally significant in some way, judging from the signage. There was a light rail line about to open near Sarah's house in Milwaukie which would have brought her directly here, it was a week shy of opening. While this was very exciting for her future ability to reach downtown, it didn't help her today, so Sarah had taken an uber here.

The building Simone lived in was tall and glass - maybe 20 stories tall. It was located across the street from a Portland State University dormitory high rise. The building was obviously pretty new - the stone façade around the entrance hadn't earned either age stripes or graffiti marks.

Sarah saw her reflection in the glass of the entrance. Since it was three days before Labor Day, she had decided to use her white up now. She had on a white one-piece business casual dress with a white vinyl belt with a silver buckle. Her oversized white-rimmed sunglasses had been useful in the car, but would not be much longer, as the days were getting shorter. She had brought an off-white purse which contained her swimsuit, plus the normal necessities. She didn't have her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair tied back; it hung loosely to her shoulders.

Entering the building about five minutes shy of seven, Sarah was impressed with the smell of clean and new. The lobby was designed to reflect natural lighting, although the few lights that were on were warm and comfortable. Feigning confidence, she walked towards the front desk. The young woman behind it, wore a gray vest emblazed with the name of the building and the word "Kennedy". As Sarah opened her mouth to speak, the phone rang; the other woman smiled, held up a polite "one moment" finger to Sarah, and answered the call.

Sarah stepped back and looked around. There were a few couches in the lobby, in what you might find in a typical condo foyer. A muted TV tuned to CNN on mute hung over the area. A cardboard liquor box sat on one of the side tables. Two hallways behind the receptionist's desk were respectively labelled "Elevators" and "Community."

Kennedy herself was very much a ginger; her short, curly, natural orange hair framed a freckled, round face. The gray work-issue vest was likely a size too small as was the white polo shirt under it - it was too tight for her on the top half, perhaps below as well. The Advanced Psychology textbook that was within arm's length told Sarah that she was probably a college student, likely Portland State given the proximity of the campus. A small shaved slash through one eyebrow was probably meaningful, but Sarah didn't know what that meaning was. Oddly, a liquor box was on the business side of the desk, away from grabby hands but clearly in view.