The Girl Who Likes Tall Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes of this went by when Simone interrupted the whole thing with a stern "Um, that Kyle creep across the way is spying on us. Think he has a camera out."

Marcus immediately slid back down into the water, which forced Sarah to stop what she was doing. She turned around, and saw the aforementioned neckbeard staring out his dorm window, holding up a phone camera. While she could see a couple of other students in other windows, nobody else seemed to be paying attention.

Katrina laughed. "I mean, can you blame him?"

Simone chuckled. "No, but we should probably go inside."

Katrina was the most dressed. She hopped out, grabbed the towels that Simone had brought out, and handed them to everyone in the water. Sarah and Marcus wrapped themselves into the towels, Simone put on her kimono, and they all headed inside. Simone was the last one inside, but Sarah watched her stop long enough to flip off the neckbeard, then throw a gentle smile and wave at someone else before heading inside, closing the glass patio door behind her as she did so.

When Simone turned around, she found everyone looking at her expectantly. Sarah noticed that Marcus' cock was still erect and was trying to peek through the fold in the front of his robe. Katrina still looked ravishing in her swimsuit, dripping water onto the tile floor.

"To the boudoir!" Simone announced after a moment of indecision, and led the procession into her bedroom.

Sarah was the last one in, and by the time she got through the door, Simone's suit was half off, Marcus was falling backwards onto the bed, naked, and Katrina was dropping to her knees in front of him. Sarah sat back and watched for a minute while Simone finished stripping out of her suit. While Sarah was surprised to see that Simone was sporting a full bush, she was more interested in seeing her new boobs.

Simone had chosen a fantastic surgeon. Her breasts still held a mostly natural shape, and no obvious scars were visible. Her very dark areolae were larger than Sarah remembered, and she thought she glimpsed some faint scars around the edge of them. They looked relatively natural, and Sarah wouldn't have known any differently just by a casual glance if she hadn't seen them before.

Simone noticed her looking and, once her suit was completely off, she walked over to Sarah. She took the blonde's hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Feel them, play with them. They're still really sensitive."

Sarah lifted them, stroked them, rubbed them and eventually kissed them. They were definitely firmer than natural breasts, but the skin felt natural, and sucking on the other woman's nipples caused the reaction she would expect.

The two women kissed, and Simone hooked her fingers under Sarah's bikini bottoms, and slid them down. As she dropped them lower, she paused to kiss Sarah's nipples, then her belly and finally her mound. The suit hit the ground, and Sarah stepped out of it. As she did so, Simone leaned in and touched her tongue to Sarah's clit.

Sarah let out a moan, and leaned back against the wall to give herself more support; this allowed her to open her legs a little wider. That encouraged Simone to keep going - she began swirling her tongue over Sarah's hood and up and down her slit. Sarah looked over at the bed; Katrina was still on her knees in front of Marcus, bobbing up and down on his knob, making loud slobbering noises as she again tried to fit his immense organ into her mouth. Katrina was only using one hand to help with the blow job - the other hand was between her legs.

Simone effortlessly inserted two fingers into Sarah's sopping wetness, and began sliding them in and out. All the while, her tongue continued to tickle Sarah's clit. Sarah began to become more and more dependent on the wall to hold her up as her legs slowly got weaker.

As Sarah lost herself in her own pleasure, she dazedly watched Katrina stand up and peel off her still-dripping suit, exposing her perfect figure. Katrina got onto the bed, straddling Marcus' legs. She slid her way up towards his crotch, and continued to slide fingers in and out of her own pussy as she did so. Once she reached his erect penis, she grasped it and positioned herself to try and fit it in.

After a considerable amount of time, Katrina. "I don't know that this is going to work."

Simone turned away from licking Sarah, and saw what was going on. "Oh hey, babe, you might need a little ... prep." She got up and left Sarah hanging - Sarah dropped a hand to her crotch to keep herself going.

Simone wandered over to the mahogany cabinet at the foot of the bed, and opened it up. She extracted a good sized realistic pink rubber dildo from it, and then moved to the foot of the bed. Katrina was still trying to fit Marcus' cock inside her, but she just was not able to take it.

"Greek," Simone said, "roll over onto your back, let's work your way up to it."

Resigned, Katrina flopped over, naked, onto the bed next to Marcus. Simone crawled up between her legs, dildo in hand, and began licking Katrina's wet slit, and teasing Katrina's opening with the toy.

Sarah played with herself while watching the activities on the bed with rapt attention. Marcus was stroking himself while Simone was doing work on Katrina, who was twitching and moaning while Simone pistoned the dildo in and out. It wasn't as big as Marcus, but bigger than the average cock, and it was being used to 'prime the pump.'

After a bit, Sarah realized she could be more involved. She sat on the bed, and started sucking Marcus' shaft while Simone stayed on Katrina. Sarah still wasn't really able to get much of it into her mouth, but she was able to work her lips, tongue and hand in unison to simulate a deeper blowjob. Judging from Marcus' gentle moans, he didn't seem to mind he wasn't getting deep throated.

This continued for several minutes while Simone continued to penetrate Katrina with the toy. The ebony skinned woman was sliding the lifelike dildo in and out of the brunette with increasing intensity, and Katrina was responding as expected, writhing and moaning in ecstasy. Sarah watched Katrina get worked up into a frenzy, and knew it was only a matter of time before she exploded.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Simone got up and returned to the cabinet at the base of the bed. She had left the toy buried inside Katrina, who looked up startled. The sudden lack of movement jarred her out of her trance, and she moved a hand down to keep the thrusting going.

"What are you --- why did you stop?" She asked, while unsuccessfully trying to maintain her level of stimulation by using the toy on herself.

Simone chuckled. "We're working our way up, there's at least one more step involved here." She extracted another toy from the chest. It was still rubbery, but black and significantly larger than the last one. She moved back between Katrina's legs, and took the original toy out of Katrina's grasp. She extracted it, put it in her mouth to hold it, and slid the new one in.

Katrina grasped, arched her back, and grabbed the top of Simone's head. "Oh my god."

Simone tossed the old toy at Sarah. It landed in her lap while she was still sucking on Marcus' cock.

"Just warming you up, gorgeous." Simone continued to slide the new toy inside of Katrina.

"That's...that's a lot." Katrina moaned. She was strained, but still enjoying herself. Simone kept sliding the new, larger toy in and out Katrina's stretched pussy.

Sarah picked up the toy that had been tossed her way, and effortlessly inserted it into her vagina. Both the toy and her pussy were well-lubricated - there was no resistance. She was pulling triple duty - watching Simone with Katrina, sucking on Marcus' prick, and sliding the dildo in and out of her own pussy.

Simone continued to thrust into Katrina with her toy, sliding back and forth as she was eating Katrina out. Simone was also rubbing her little finger on Katrina's backdoor, a sensation which was clearly adding to Katrina's experience. Simone was alternating angles of insertion, causing the brunette to be stretched in new and different ways.

What felt like seconds but was probably minutes went by; eventually, Simone stopped her work on Katrina, leaving her hanging for a second time. Everyone stopped and looked at Simone expectantly.

Simone turned to Marcus. "She's ready."

Katrina looked up, alarmed. "What? How do you know?"

Simone made eye contact with Katrina and grinned. "How do you think *I* am able to fuck him? I know when a pussy is loose enough."

Katrina sputtered, but found herself unable (or unwilling) to argue. Marcus got up and laid down between Katrina's spread legs. His gargantuan cock pushed up against her pulsating vagina, and - at least from Sarah's viewpoint - slid in relatively easily. Simone had not been wrong.

Katrina screamed, but in a good way. "Oh, my fucking god, are you for real?"

Marcus responded by thrusting into her in missionary position.

"Is this real life? I can't even..."

Marcus kept thrusting as Katrina struggled to make words.

"Are you for - is this - holy fuck - I can't believe - Jesus fucking Christ - who the hell - I didn't think -"

Simone knelt in front of Sarah, who was lying on the bed a couple of feet from Katrina & Marcus. Simone had the second toy in her hand, and made a move to slip it into Sarah's pussy. Sarah realized what was going on, and put her hand in the way to stop it.

"Really? You can take this," Simone pointed at the dildo already inside Sarah, "and you know you want that." She nodded in the direction of Marcus. "Katrina's going to completely lose her shit in about two minutes, and he's going to be looking for next. You going to be ready?"

Sarah realized the other woman was speaking truth. "OK, let's do it."

Simone inserted the new toy into Sarah, who was surprised at how easily in slid in given the size. She felt herself open up to accept the new, larger toy, and embrace it. There was no uncomfortable feeling of stretching, just a sense of fullness as Simone slid it in as deep as she could. Sarah leaned back onto the bed, completely prone, ignoring what Marcus and Katrina were doing just an arm's length away. She focused on the sensation of completeness that having an object of that size in her caused.

Simone began sliding it as she had with Katrina, thrusting and changing the angle to hit all of the blonde's spots. Sarah noticed that Simone was timing it with Marcus' thrusts into Katrina, making Sarah and Katrina moan almost in unison.

Sarah found herself completely lost in the moment, and was caught off guard when Katrina - as Simone predicted - lost her shit. The Greek beauty went from a light "Oh god, oh god ..." to screaming like a banshee in the space of five seconds. She completely lost it - her hips thrashed as much as they possibly could with Marcus holding her down, her fingernails dug into Marcus' shoulders leaving red marks, and she let out a full blast scream that almost hurt Sarah's ears.

There was no way the neighbors hadn't heard that, Sarah thought. She was startled back to her current situation when Simone's tongue hit her clit while she simultaneously thrusting with the dildo. Shortly after that, Katrina started furiously tapping Marcus' shoulder. "Stop, stop, I'm out, I'm out, stop!"

To his credit, Marcus stopped his pounding quickly, although he didn't initially realize that Katrina was completely done until she repeated "Out! Out! Pull out!" He did that, and Katrina let out an exhausted, satisfied moan, and rolled over to one side of the bed, seemingly comatose.

Marcus stood at the side of the bed, with his enormous, slick cock pointed at full attention. He briefly looked at the nearly comatose Katrina, but quickly turned his gaze to the other side of the bed, where Simone was still pushing the black dildo in and out of Sarah while tonguing her clit. A finger from Simone's opposite hand had reached up and was gentling massaging Sarah's ass.

Simone was on her knees on the floor while working on Sarah, and Marcus knelt behind Simone. Simone hadn't had the same warm up that the other women had received with the toys, but she was definitely more used to Marcus' size. It just took a few seconds of adjustment for Marcus to be able to fully penetrate Simone.

As Marcus sank into her, Simone's moan of ecstasy drew both Sarah and Katrina out of their respective fugues. Sarah merely had to look up from her prone position and see that the person who was giving her pleasure was getting pleasured herself. Katrina rolled over from her sex coma to see what was going on, which brought her face within a few inches of Sarah's.

The two friends smiled and each other and started kissing, at first lightly, then intensely. Katrina was still coming down off a high, but Sarah was rising to hit one, and both of their relative mediums seemed to reach a state of equilibrium. Katrina reached over and started tweaking Sarah's right nipple, which made up for the reduced attention that Simone had been paying to Sarah once Marcus had starting fucking her.

Katrina and Sarah continued to make out while Simone's work on Sarah became less and less consistent. Simone's breathing and moans became louder - sex with Marcus was a very intense experience, and even someone with a lot of experience with it - like Simone - could not handle it for too long. The only thing Simone managed to do during this time was sneak the pinky finger all the way into Sarah's ass. A second finger shortly followed; the intense feeling Sarah had recently experienced of double penetration was starting to be replicated, although not quite that intense.

Like Katrina before her, Simone did not last long with Marcus. A long, slow moan erupted from her mouth, and she, too, tapped out, collapsing to the floor. Marcus remained standing on the edge of the bed, his mammoth member still twitching slightly while almost literally dripping fluid. Unattended, the toy that Simone had been penetrating Sarah with slipped out and fell harmlessly onto the bedsheet.

Katrina paused kissing Sarah just long enough to say "Your turn, Sarah." All eyes turned to Sarah, who looked at Marcus' glistening shaft. "You can take it."

Marcus grabbed Sarah's calves, which were all he could reach, and pulled her down to the edge of the bed. Keeping her in missionary position, he leaned down into her and put the head of his shaft up against her slot. The two made eye contact as he tried to gingerly push his way in.

It was rough sledding at first. He was huge, and she had not taken anything that big in a long time, if ever. A lot of rubbing the head of his cock up and down her labia, paying particular attention to her clit, had to happen before it finally made a little progress. Once it did, however, Sarah moaned, clutching her own tits, as he slipped the tip of his cock into her. A little back and forth, and she started to open up, preparing to receive the ridiculous offering he was providing.

A little tip quickly became a little more, and then a little more, and eventually it was as far as it could go. Sarah had never felt so full; it felt like a beer can - perhaps even a tall boy - had found its way inside her. Once she became comfortable with him as deep as she thought was possible, she looked down, and there was another two or three inches still outside her. She could not take the full eleven inches, although the girth was manageable.

She had just started to get comfortable with the feeling when he began to gently thrust. That was a new level of intensity that she just was not prepared for, but new she needed to get used to. She desired it, she was willing to, and a competitive part of her just wanted to show Katrina and Simone that she could handle this better than they could.

Sarah took deep breaths as this was going on. She couldn't decide if it was amazing or if this was too much. Eventually, she put her hand on Marcus' chest and looked him in the eye.

"Lie on your back," she said. "Let me ride you. Maybe we can get you all the way in."

Marcus' eyes lit up - he was not used to this option. He laid down on his back, on Sarah's left, away from Katrina. His legs dangled a bit off the bed, but his cock was still hard and sticking straight up.

Sarah pulled herself off her back and onto her knees, using Marcus' cock as a handhold to help pull herself into that position; he did not seem to mind. She swung around to sit on his lap, gingerly impaling herself on him as she did so.

She let out a little gasp, as she only managed to get halfway in. She closed her eyes and focused on breathing without moving. She was in control, though, now, and was able to begin small motions of her hips. Sliding back and forth even just a bit caused him to slide in just a tiny bit deeper with every motion.

She was vaguely aware of Katrina and Simone watching from the sidelines, but was able to tune them out. She continued to ride and slide back and forth as much as she could, all the way playing with her clit and leaning forward to get the additional stimulation was provided by his pubis.

She quickly found herself comfortable with this - the sense of wholeness she felt was almost peaceful. She realized with some pride that she was able to handle this better than the other women could.

Sarah eventually opened her eyes and saw that at some point Katrina and Simone had ended up in a sixty-nine position, with both looking like they were trying to out-lick the other one. Katrina was on top, which gave her a literal leg up. Simone had some fingers inside Katrina while she was performing cunnilingus.

Sarah returned her attention to herself and what she was feeling. She believed she was too stuffed full to orgasm - something she had not previously realized was possible. There wasn't a ton of movement, but she could feel her vagina slowly accommodating. Slowly but surely, she sank a little further and further onto the entirety of his shaft.

While Marcus and Sarah were taking things slow and easy in their effort to orgasm, Katrina and Simone were not. The moans of both women were getting louder and more urgent, and Simone came first. It wasn't quiet, it wasn't sudden, and it wasn't dry. Sarah watched Simone squirt all over Katrina's face. Katrina jerked back at first, but then shoved her face back in there to finish Simone off. The other woman twitched, shuddered, and shook her way to her second orgasm of the night.

Simone rolled off, and turned to Marcus and Sarah while Katrina lay motionless on the bed. Katrina smiled approvingly as she watched Marcus slide in and out of Sarah. Sarah imagined her pussy looked almost comically stretched out, but she didn't have the same viewing angle that Katrina and Marcus did.

Katrina kissed Marcus, and then moved up to suck on Sarah's nipples, then kiss her.

"You enjoying yourself? Stuffed as hell?"

Sarah groaned a bit. "What do you think?"

Katrina chuckled. "You take it a lot better than I can, but you're stretched out something fierce." Katrina paused to take another look. "It's hot as fuck, watching that huge cock slide into you. It doesn't even look like it hurts you at all - you're loving it. How can you do that?"

"I ... I don't know," Sarah gasped between breaths.

"I know," Katrina smiled while nibbling on Sarah's nipples, "it's because you can take anything down there." She slid a hand around from Sarah's front to her ass, and added "Or back there."

Sarah stopped sliding for a second. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," Katrina moaned, "I think you can take this monster in your ass."

"What? There's no way!" Sarah protested, but noticed that Simone had started paying attention again; Marcus had never stopped, but he had perked up at Katrina's implication.

"Oh, I think so," Katrina purred into her ear.