The Girl Who Likes Tall Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could barely take him in my pussy, and you want him in my ass?"

Katrina smiled and continued to nibble on Sarah's sensitive parts. "That's not true. *I* could barely take him. You took him like a fucking champ. Like a fucking porn star. You're just built differently - there's just ... more space down there." Katrina was gently biting one of Sarah's nipples and tweaking the other one with her left hand. "I know you can take him in your ass."

Sarah was dumbfounded, but also intrigued. "Why do you ... oh my ... why do you think I can do that? And even if I could, why would I want to?"

Katrina moaned softly into her ear. "Marcus has never done it, he wants to try, and I've never met a woman who loves it in the ass like you do. And you've never not done something I dared you to do, and I don't think you want to chicken out now."

They made eye contact for a few seconds, and Sarah was the first one to look down.

Katrina took that as a sign of victory. "Simone, do you have any more lube? Sarah's gonna need some serious lube."

"Seriously?" Marcus was astonished. He looked at Sarah. "Are you sure that's OK?"

Sarah shrugged, resigned. "We can always stop if it doesn't work."

Simone had extracted a large bottle of KY from her nightstand, and handed it to Katrina. "Sounds like you're the expert on buttfucking her, I'll let you do the honors."

Katrina took the bottle, and poured a healthy dose of lube onto her left index and middle fingers, looking Sarah right in the eye while she did it. "We should probably warm it up a bit, yes?" She set the bottle down, and slid her lubed up hand down Sarah's back, pushing her forward so the blonde was face down on top of Marcus.

Sarah started reflexively kissing him, and felt Katrina's fingers rubbing around her rim, intensifying the feeling of Marcus penetrating her as deep as he could get. It did not take long before Katrina's lubricated fingers starting pushing gently into her back door. Katrina was right - there was still room down there, somehow. It did not cause a fireball of discomfort or even pain like Sarah was fearing, just heightened the already vivid pleasure she had going on.

"How you feeling, babe?" Katrina asked.

"It's ... a lot. It's good, but it's a lot. How many fingers you got in there?"

"Just two. You want me to go more? Or switch it up so we can put him in there?"

"Maybe ... maybe one more. Give me some time to adjust."

"Sure thing."

Sarah felt another finger slip in, and could not quite fathom what was going on down there, but it was a lot. Marcus was staying still while Katrina was sliding her fingers in and out. Several load moans came out of Sarah; this caused Katrina to pause for a few seconds, but she gradually returned to her previous pace. And then Sarah was pretty sure there was a fourth finger knocking at the door.

"It's time," Katrina's voice interrupted Sarah's thoughts. "Let's slide him out, and then move to the back."

Everyone was quiet and watching intently. Sarah pulled up a little bit, exposing her most vulnerable parts to everyone. Watching his cock slide out of her was a sight in and of itself. Once he was completely out, Katrina started stroking him with lubed up fingers. He moaned lightly, but mostly stayed focused on the task at hand.

"Now, Marcus," Katrina said, "I just need you to stay perfectly still and let Sarah control everything about this. If you push too fast, it'll break her and there's no coming back from that. Just let her control everything - don't move."

Marcus nodded. "OK."

Katrina looked Sarah dead in the eye. "You know what you need to do. Let's just make it happen - we all want to see this." She paused, a serious look on her face for once. "But if you can't, don't force it. Feel free to stop. It's going to be heavy."

Sarah knew that she wanted to do this, but she couldn't honestly tell if she wanted to do this for herself or just to make Katrina happy. Either way, it didn't matter, she supposed. Either it would work or it wouldn't.

She used her knees to prop herself up and lean just a little further back from where she had been riding him cowgirl. She grabbed his thick shaft and stroked it a bit before positioning it at her back door. She was reminded again how thick it was, and as she sat down on it, she shook her head at Katrina's ridiculous notion that this even had a chance of working.

But it did. As if welcoming home an old friend, her back door welcomed the slight push of penetration by opening just a little. Then, once a little bit of headway was made, it opened a little more, allowing a little more. Sarah felt this process millimeter by millimeter, but felt oddly disconnected to it, as though her body was doing this all on its own. It took a few cycles for the head to get all the way, but once it did, there was a jump by both Sarah and Marcus as she contracted from the head to the slightly smaller shaft. Sarah froze, not out of pain, but fear that if the whole thing went in at once she would rupture some internal organs.

Sarah placed both of her hands flat on Marcus' chest, and they were in the cowgirl position. Neither of them was moving a muscle. They were staring at each other, wide-eyed, wondering what was going to happen next. Simone and Katrina were still and deathly silent, all awaiting the coupling pair's next move.

Slowly, eventually, Sarah allowed herself to descend. It was just a little slide down, allowing him just a little deeper penetration. One step, but it was a sign that this was doable.

Sarah was no stranger to anal. It was something she very much enjoyed - she did not know why she did when so many women could not even take a touch of it. Regardless of the reason, she even was able to get off on it, something an even smaller percentage of women could do.

This, however, was something else. This was not like anything she had ever done. There was a cock the girth of a beer can in her ass. The thought was terrifying but the reality was not. Somehow, she was able to do this, and felt more pleasure than pain. She had seen women who could do this on certain extreme porn sites, but never thought she could be one of them.

She left herself drop another inch. His cock was, of course, eager and her back door was more than accommodating. She held herself a little upright just to avoid a sudden and intense spike of pain. Wasn't this kind of thing dangerous? What if he penetrated something vital? She recalled a social media post about some guy in ... was it Idaho ... who had tried to take a horse up his ass, and it literally killed him.

But then she sunk another inch deeper, and started to feel that sense of completion that she had earlier. It was different, but still a similar sensation. She saw Katrina and Simone, lying on the bed on either side of Marcus, looking on in fascinated awe.

Another inch slipped in. This was getting very real. She was no longer overwhelmed with the sensation of something penetrating through her ass, but more with the feeling of occupied space that was occurring inside of her.

Another inch, and she thought he was in as far as he could go. She could tell she was not quite all the way to the hilt yet, but she thought this was it. There was nowhere else for it to go, she thought.

Marcus' inability to get perfectly rigid here appeared to have an upside. Unlike most guys, his cock could bend a little bit, even when fully hard. After the fact, when Sarah tried to figured out what happened, she figured he hit the top end and bent forward a little bit, allowing him to continue sliding in.

The last inch or two happened all at once - she slid down suddenly and found herself resting squarely on top of his hips. There was no longer any space between them.

Katrina gasped as Simone exclaimed "Holy shit." She followed that up almost immediately with "Are you OK?" She looked genuinely concerned.

Sarah was already sweating, but had broken out into an even more intense sweat. Some of the anxiety was from what she was feeling and some of was from how Katrina and Sarah were acting. While they were still certainly aroused, they looked equally or more concerned.

Sarah returned their looks of concern. "Is something wrong? I can't see...."

Katrina kissed her. "No, babe, if you're fine, everything is fine. It's just ... " she paused to look back at the action "really, really fucking impressive. I can't believe you're doing that. You feeling OK?"

Sarah thought. "It's not exactly comfortable, but it still feels good. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, babe." Katrina latched onto one of Sarah's nipples with her mouth. "You are all the way in now. His monster cock is inside of you. Just want to make sure you're feeling OK."

"I think I'm ... more than OK ... with this." Sarah had not been moving this whole time, as she was allowing her body time to adjust. Things were shifting a little bit inside her to make room for this welcome intruder, and she did not want to rush it.

Marcus, to his credit, was doing absolutely nothing. His eyes were wide, his pupils dilated, and his gaze was moving back and forth between Sarah's face and their genitals.

Before too long, Sarah's body found an equilibrium and things seemed to stabilize. She started to rock back and forth a bit, not so much changing the depth he was inside of her but changing the angle she was feeling. Moving the pressure around to promote pleasure.

After a couple of minutes of this, Sarah was able to start sliding up and down. Not the entire length, but a couple of inches at a time. This progressed to more, and eventually, she was bobbing up and down on probably half his length, and it was feeling good. She was aware that Katrina was sucking on her nipples, and that Simone was kissing Marcus and whispering in his ear, but she didn't really care. Her hand was working furiously on her own clit, trying to convince her body into believing this was natural and good.

It appeared to work - she found herself slowly building to climax. Maybe not a typical one, maybe not even that great an orgasm, but by God it was working.

After more sliding repetition, her orgasm hit. Sarah erupted in a low moan, collapsing down on top of Marcus as much as possible. She was pinned to him at the waist, so the angle didn't allow her to go fully prone. Her entire body shuddered, convulsing in a wave of consistent but not overpowering pleasure, centered on the point where his body entered hers.

Sarah lay in silence for a minute or two while Katrina was stroking her back. She became aware of how covered in sweat she was, and that she could probably really use a couple of hours in Ryan's fantastic shower. She was only vaguely aware of the other actions going on in the room, but she eventually heard Simone whisper in Marcus' ear "You close to coming, baby?"

Marcus muttered something back. Sarah didn't hear it clearly, but it wasn't positive.

Sarah opened her eyes, vaguely aware that his ridiculously sized manhood was still lodged up her tailpipe. "First time anal, and you're not close to coming?" she asked bemusedly.

Marcus chuckled. "Not your fault. I for sure want to. I just can't be on my back and come. Doesn't matter who, what, when or where."

Katrina asked the obvious question. "Why?"

"No idea. Just always been that way," Marcus said. "I mean, I appreciate Sarah giving it her best, and this has been amazing, but unless she can handle me at least doggystyle or maybe completely on top, I'm not going to be able to come in her ass."

Sarah shrugged. "Let's give it a shot." Everyone else froze in place and stared at her.

She slid her way off him - which reminded her of unsheathing a sword. She flopped down next to him in the bed, face down, ass in air ready to assume taking it from behind. Katrina took a quick look at her nether regions and mouthed the word "Wow" to Simone, which Sarah didn't think she was supposed to see, but did.

Marcus got up and positioned himself behind her. "You ready?"

Sarah nodded, and he pressed the head of his cock against her ass, which probably wasn't anywhere near tight nor closed. It received Marcus' member much easier than last time, and he moved in like he had never left, managing most of the full length in the first stroke. He reached some sort of resistance, slid back out, and back in. After maybe a half dozen thrusts, he was again balls deep.

"This is fucking incredible," he said as he began to thrust more in earnest.

Sarah mumbled something positive, her face mostly buried in a pillow. Simone was sitting next to them, gently stroking Sarah's back while Marcus continued to pump away.

Katrina mentioned, almost casually, "I've got to get some pictures of this," and she got up to get her phone.

Simone and Marcus both stopped. "What are you doing?"

Katrina paused, her hands in her bag pocket. "Um...sorry, I guess I should ask. Can I take some pictures? I want evidence that Sarah's doing this. Like, for real, it's incredible and I can't believe how well she's taking it."

Marcus frowned. "I don't know, I mean, that's pretty personal."

Simone interjected. "So long as none of them show our faces, I'm fine with it."

Marcus nodded after a brief period of thought. "And I want copies of them. I want to see my dick buried in this blonde's ass."

Sarah knew that Katrina knew that Sarah was not worried about the "no face" criteria for Sarah. She had already done similar things on video in front of her friend full face included. This would not be much different.

Katrina took her camera out and started taking up close pictures of Marcus' member buried inside Sarah, taking them from above while he slid in and out. Simone laid down on her back, and spread her legs in front of Sarah's face. Although largely exhausted and distracted, Sarah was able to lick at the other woman's clit, all while Katrina was taking pictures and - presumably - video.

Sarah began trying to use her tongue - and kind of her fingers - on Simone to make her come. However, the monster cock in her ass wasn't letting her concentrate well, and eventually Simone's fingers were dispatched and she started stroking her own clit. Simone mumbled something about "making me squirt again," but Sarah was too occupied to pay too much attention.

Marcus' thrusts and grunts had gotten a little more urgent, and his weight was pushing more and more down and less and less forward. Within a minute, Sarah went from doggystyle-ass-in-the-air to flat on her stomach while Marcus pounded away from behind. His thrusts were no longer gentle and caring, but now more primal and urgent.

Simone started to breathe heavier and her fingers were oscillating more and more rapidly on her clit as she approached her orgasm. Sarah knew it had little to do with what she was doing and everything to do with the situation and with what Simone's own fingers were doing, but that didn't stop Sarah from trying to contribute as much as she could with tongue and fingers.

Simone came - hard. There was not much of a squirt this time, that appeared to be mostly spent.

Marcus was not far behind. His thrusts became forceful and almost painful for Sarah, before he let out a guttural groan and shuddered. Sarah could not feel him let loose inside of her, but it was impossible to mistake it for anything else. A few more aftershock-like shudders, and then Marcus came to a complete rest, still on top of and inside Sarah.

All three of them lay there, unmoving, except for heavy breathing. The only movement in the room was Katrina, who was still using her cell phone camera as an impromptu video camera to memorialize the situation.

Eventually, Marcus started to extract himself, subjecting Sarah to the familiar but still very uncomfortable feeling of having a softening cock pull out after anal. This time was worse than most due to his size, and she immediately got up and ran to the bathroom, just in case.

Once she re-emerged, Simone was gone, and Katrina had started to put back on her white outfit. Marcus was apparently passed out on the bed, lightly snoring.

"We leaving so soon?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I think the climax of the evening came a little sooner than expected." Katrina chuckled. She rushed over and hugged the still very naked and sweaty Sarah. "You were amazing!" She kissed Sarah on the lips, and it soon progressed into something a little more intense.

"But..." Katrina broke it off, "I think we should adjourn and take this party back to my place."

"Everybody?" Sarah asked, "or just the two of us?"

"Just the two of us for now, I think. Marcus looks like he is dead to the world, and Simone clearly has something else in mind."

"Um...Ok." Sarah gathered her clothes and quickly put them back on. She looked at herself in the mirror, and her hair was absolutely, undoubtedly 100% fuck hair. She thought about trying to see if Simone had a brush or way to fix it, but Katrina tugged her arm. "The uber driver won't care about how you look, we'll just tip him well. Maybe flash a titty or two."

Sarah regarded herself in the mirror a little longer; she was still a little disconcerted. She would just taken the largest cock she had ever seen up her ass, and now was being asked to hurry up and go. What a strange direction her life had taken. Eventually, she gave in and followed Katrina out of the room.

Simone was in the living room, dressed in her white plush bathrobe again, and was holding a glass of what appeared to be ice water, and drinking deeply.

"Blondie!" she exclaimed. "I'm so glad you and the Greek Goddess came over. We should do it again sometime!"

Katrina interrupted. "I'm so glad you invited us. You should come over to my place next time! Not as good of a view, but I've got some home movies that are worth watching."

Simone smiled. "Sounds fun, but I'm pretty sure there's a price to pay to watch those. Not sure that's a price I'm willing to pay."

"We might be able to find a way to accommodate everyone. Maybe a mask of some sort?"

"Let me think about it. I know Marcus in particular's going to be concerned about that. Dude has a real future."

"I get that, but he also has an unbelievable cock, that I desperately want quality video of him fucking her in the ass." Katrina pointed at Sarah.

Sarah raised her arms in somewhat mock protest. "What? Am I not even here? Do I not get a say in the matter?"

Katrina hugged her. "Of course, you do! I know you want this as much as I do."

Sarah was hesitant but returned the hug. "Maybe. There's just a lot of assumptions going on here." She looked Katrina in the eye, quizzically. Katrina kissed her on the lips and tried to make it a little more intense, but Sarah broke the hug.

Simone clearly saw the awkwardness and interrupted. "So...anyway...that was a lot of fun. We should definitely do that again sometime." She gave both of the other women big, full hugs, and light pecks on the lips. Then she wandered over to the door of the apartment and opened it up, ushering the other women out.

Katrina beamed. "Thanks for a lovely time! Lovely place, lovely view!" She took Sarah by the hand and led her out the front door.

"Have a great night!" Simone called as she closed the front door.

Katrina grabbed Sarah and leaned her against the wall of the hallway across from Simone's door. She went in for a slow, passionate kiss, and this time Sarah was happy to reciprocate. Katrina's tongue delicately separated Sarah's lips, and seductively danced around Sarah's tongue. Sarah had thought her libido was done for the evening, but after a good thirty seconds of Katrina's affection, she could feel some stirring in her loins once again.

Once Katrina broke the kiss, she knelt their foreheads together and looked Sarah in the eye. "Hey."

"Hey," Sarah responded.

"I'm sorry if I make assumptions. I know that not everybody has the same wanton desires that I do, and I'm excited that I found someone like you that shares a lot of the same desires." She looked down, solemnly. "I sometimes forget that although we both love a lot of thing same kinky shit, we're two different people. If I ever overstep my bounds, say something and I will stop."