Two Out Of Threesome

Story Info
Two boys and a girl... what could go wrong?
3.8k words
4.51
72.7k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not start innocently.

Kevin and Mark saw Sadie for the first time on the boardwalk by the lake. It was lust at first sight. Sadie noticed them noticing her. She liked to be noticed and she had dressed for attention. She was a big girl and not to every boy's taste, but she saw lust in the eyes of these two young men. Two young men? She decided she had the appetite to match. She approached the shy boys; she couldn't wait all day. She asked their names, gave them hers, and asked them if they wanted to come back to her place.

Kevin and Mark couldn't believe their luck.

As for Sadie, the boys were exactly what she was looking for: young, dumb and full of cum.

It was a short walk from the park to her parents' house and they passed it in flirtatious conversation and compliments. Sadie didn't mind that part but sometimes she wished you could just skip the pleasantries and say "Wanna fuck?"

And that's how the three of them came to be sitting on Sadie's parents' bed.

Now that the moment arrived, Kevin and Mark were a little out of their depth. They didn't know how to begin and they were shy of each other. It was clear the two twenty-year-old boys didn't have a fraction of nineteen-year-old Sadie's experience. She didn't mind that. She liked to be in control.

"Well?" Sadie said. "Get undressed. We haven't got all night. My parents will be back around midnight."

It was about four.

"Uh, okay," said Kevin.

Mark just nodded.

Neither of them made a start. Sadie laughed.

"So this is your first threesome, right?"

First threesome?

Kevin's experience of sex amounted to a fumbling encounter with Lizzie Crawley in the back seat of her dad's car while it was parked in her parents' garage. It had been sex in the loosest possible terms and had only lasted a minute or so. She'd had nothing to do with him since, and her friends knew all about his premature misadventure. He was very nervous of a repeat experience today.

Mark had had sex with two girls who said they liked the strong, silent type. Neither of them returned his calls after. He didn't know for sure, but he could make a guess what was wrong.

Kevin made to answer Sadie's question as Mark stammered but Sadie cut them both off.

"Never mind. I can tell. Don't worry. I'll teach you. I've been in lots of threesomes!"

The boys weren't sure if that was entirely a good thing, but it piqued their interest, and it was a bit of a relief that at least one of them knew what she was doing.

"Alright, we start by setting the mood. We pull the blinds and dim the lights." She hopped off the bed with surprising agility for someone so large. She closed the blinds and pulled the curtains halfway closed.

"Do we want music? Never mind, I like it quiet to concentrate on what I'm doing. I like to hear everything. Know what I mean?"

That sat fine with Kevin and Mark.

"Okay, now it's time to get undressed."

Sadie pulled off her tank top. She had a red bra underneath. The boys gasped at her beautiful boobs and she smiled. They were apparently easily impressed but that was to her benefit.

When the boys didn't follow her example, her smile dropped.

"Alright, we undress slowly then." She fixed her stare on Kevin. "Take off your shirt."

He flushed bright red, which Sadie thought was a little cute.

Kevin pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. Sadie admired his lean physique. His hairless chest was very white and he had a farmer's tan. He withered under Sadie's scrutiny. She wanted to set him at ease.

"You look great! Are you a swimmer?"

"No."

"You've got a body like a swimmer."

"Thanks."

She turned to face Mark, who was looking at his friend with barely disguised admiration.

"Okay, your turn."

Mark took his t-shirt off and flung it aside. He was bulkier than Kevin and well-muscled. His chest was covered in fine curly hair and there was a trail of hair all the way down past the top of his jeans.

"Wow," said Sadie. "You're like a bear. I mean that in a good way. You're very manly."

Never very talkative, Mark grunted an acknowledgement.

"I wish I was that hairy..." Kevin said absently. He admired his bulkier friend's wide shoulders and strong frame.

"Okay, I guess I'm next," Sadie said. She unfastened her tight fitting shorts and pulled them down. She wasn't wearing socks and left her sandals at the front door, so she was down to her underwear. The boys gazed on her appreciatively.

This time Kevin didn't wait to be told. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, stepped out of them and kicked them to one side. When he straightened up, he saw Sadie and Mark were both staring at his crotch. He looked down and flushed crimson once more. His grey boxers had a dark moisture stain in the front of them.

"Uh, I'm a little excited," Kevin said weakly.

"So guys get wet too," Sadie said with a laugh. "Cool."

All eyes turned to Mark. Had he just licked his lips? He recovered quickly. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled his jeans down. He stepped out of them awkwardly. His legs were hairy to match his chest. But Sadie and Kevin both let their jaws drop when they saw the bulge in his briefs. The contours were enormous.

"Wow," Sadie said, anticipating that monster in her pussy.

"Wow," Kevin said.

Mark and Sadie both turned to look at Kevin. He hadn't yet recovered from his last blush and he reddened again.

"What?" he said. "It's really big."

"It is," Sadie said with obvious delight.

"Not everyone likes it this big," Mark said, self-conscious.

"Well," Sadie said. "You don't have to worry about that today."

Now that they were all down to their underwear, Sadie suggested that they sit on the bed. She claimed the headboard and pillows and let them seat themselves at the other end of the bed.

It hadn't escaped Sadie that the boys looked admiringly at each other. And Mark had licked his lips when Kevin took his pants off. What's that all about? Sadie thought. And then she had an idea to turn convention on its head.

"So in threesomes that I've had before, it's always been two girls on one guy. And the guy always wants the same thing. No, not just the sex and the blowjobs--"

Kevin's wet spot grew noticeably larger at mention of the words "sex" and "blowjobs". And Mark had a spot now too. In fact, Kevin was staring at it. That might make this even easier, Sadie thought.

"No, not just the sex and the blowjobs--the guy always wants the girls to kiss. You know, make out, fool around."

Kevin and Mark nodded understandingly. And then it dawned on them what she was actually getting to. This time they both reddened.

"Oh, uh, I'd like to see that too," Kevin said.

"I'll bet! But you know that's not what I'm saying," Sadie said with a wink.

"We're not gay," Kevin said.

"Neither are the girls," Sadie said. "It's just play. I've done it."

"Well, I can't."

Mark nodded in agreement with Kevin's statement.

Sadie pouted. She was surprisingly good at it, but it wasn't enough. So she said she would blow them both and let them put their cocks anywhere they wanted if they put on a show for her today. The bulges in their underwear affirmed their interest in her offer.

Kevin looked at Mark very intensely. "If you want this to stop anytime, just say so and it stops."

Mark nodded warily and Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Don't be pussies," she said. "It's just a little kissing and touching, that's all."

"Touching?" the boys repeated in unison.

"Oh, get on with it before you break the mood."

The boys had been sitting cross-legged on the bed, but now they slowly clambered up so that they were kneeling facing each other. There was fear there and not much enthusiasm.

"Well?" Sadie prompted.

Kevin leaned over toward Mark and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You have got to be kidding!"

He leaned in again, this time kissing Mark on the lips before withdrawing.

Sadie scoffed.

Kevin knew Sadie wasn't satisfied, and if she wasn't satisfied, he wouldn't get to do what he wanted to do with her. He leaned over one more time and this time, to his surprise, Mark leaned into the kiss. Their lips joined in kiss after kiss.

"Oh, for God's sake, move closer. And I want to see some tongue!"

Did Mark's giant cock twitch when she said that? She wasn't sure. This might be getting good, she thought.

The boys obeyed, knee-walking closer to each other, and increasing the intensity of their kisses. Kevin opened his mouth first, his tongue trying to dart between Mark's lips. Mark responded with his own tongue. Soon their tongues were twisting in each other's mouths and the boys moved closer still.

Yes, better, Sadie thought. This is kind of hot. She let her hand fall to the front of her panties. She started rubbing herself slowly.

Kevin and Mark moved even closer until they could put their arms around each other. The embrace felt sincere to Sadie, and come to think of it, the kissing had acquired something unexpected. Was that passion? Are they getting off on this? The thought made Sadie wet.

As the show continued, the boys seemed to forget she was there. They were kissing each other with wild abandon now. Lips roved around their faces down to their necks. When Mark put his tongue in Kevin's ear, Sadie felt a thrill shoot through her.

"Okay, guys, okay, that was hot."

The boys did not immediately break their embrace. It took a few seconds before they both leaned back. They looked almost feverish.

"That was so hot, I want you to do something else for me. I want you to take off each other's underwear."

"But we're not gay!"

Says the guy who had his tongue down his best friend's throat forty-five seconds ago, Sadie thought.

"I know," she said. "This is like the kissing. It's just a show. And you guys are doing so well in your first threesome. You're just learning to be great lovers. You don't want to drop the ball now, do you?"

The boys looked at each other.

Sadie laughed inwardly. Make them doubt their prowess in bed and you can get them to do anything.

"I'm okay with it if Mark is," Kevin said.

Mark nodded slowly.

"I'll give you a little encouragement," Sadie said, unhooking her bra and throwing it away. Her boobs sprang free. They were good boobs, large and firm.

The boys nodded... but Sadie felt like maybe they were distracted. She expected a little more reaction, but she was not put off.

"Okay, I want this to be good now..." Her hand had dropped to her panties again. "And slow... so slow."

"How do you take underwear off slow?" Kevin demanded.

"Impress me by showing me. Perhaps you should use your teeth."

Kevin's jaw dropped. Mark just stared quietly at Sadie.

"Actually, now that I think of it, that's exactly what you should do."

Kevin was exasperated. Sadie kept moving the goalposts. Things were also happening too fast. He had kissed his best friend and been kissed back. At one point, it felt out of control. He had become very horny... He nearly came in his underwear. He couldn't understand it. Mark was just his friend. He liked girls! This excitement felt wrong... but it also didn't.

Kevin looked at Mark. The bigger boy was as flushed as Kevin himself. His lips were slightly parted. Why did that make Kevin want to lean over and begin kissing him again?

Mark stunned Kevin out of his thoughts by nodding.

At first, Kevin thought that was the go-ahead to kiss him again, but then he realized that he was agreeing to Sadie's demand. Mark really wants to get laid too, Kevin thought.

"Okay," Kevin said to Sadie. "I'll do it."

"Oh, for fuck's sake, don't make it sound like such a chore. We're just playing here."

Mark and Kevin fumbled for a workable position on the bed to complete their instructions and eventually decided they'd be better off standing on the bedroom floor. Sadie watched as they took position opposite one another. There was distance between them again.

"Kevin," Sadie said. "You go first." Kevin seemed to be the more biddable of the two boys. If he complied, his quiet friend seemed willing to go along with anything.

Kevin nodded and swallowed hard. He took two steps closer to Mark and began to reach for the waistband of his briefs.

"No, no, no..." Sadie said. "Slow. And remember... you're using your teeth."

Part of Kevin had hoped she'd forget about that. There was nothing else to do. Kevin would have to get down on his knees in front of his friend to apply his teeth to the job.

He locked eyes with Mark and slowly dropped to his knees on the carpeted floor. He put his hands on Mark's hips to steady himself. Then he looked straight ahead and saw the outline of that enormous snake-shape inside the briefs. It was awe-inspiring.

"It's... so huge," Kevin said with honest wonder.

Mark didn't answer. Kevin knew Sadie would start in on him soon if he didn't get started...

It took three tries to successfully bite the top of the briefs' elastic waistband. The hair on Mark's belly tickled his nose. He leaned back and began to tug at the underwear. As he did so, Mark's enormous pubic bush sprouted up, and his musk filled Kevin's nostrils. It was a pure man smell. It was exhilarating. It stirred something in Kevin that he didn't recognize.

As Mark's cock stretched toward the top of his briefs, Kevin's own erection strained against his boxers.

After futile attempts, and much effort, Kevin managed to tug the underwear down with his teeth only to be rewarded with his friend's cock springing out and hitting him across the face. It left a trail of pre-cum from the top of his right cheek to the left side of his chin.

Without thinking, Kevin licked at the smear where it had crossed his lips.

Ooooohhh, Sadie thought. This is getting good. She raised herself up off the bed and pulled her own silky red panties off. She needed access to the hairless pussy she had been concealing. Now completely naked, she began to rub her clit in earnest.

"Don't stop now," Sadie commanded breathily. "No, that's enough with your teeth. Use your hands."

Kevin obeyed, reaching up to the waistband and pulling it down with both hands. Mark moaned slightly as Kevin removed his underwear. That done, Kevin looked up and found himself staring right into Mark's one-eyed monster. He made the same observation for the third time in the same day.

"It's...It's so big."

Sadie had to agree. It was a brute.

"I only wish mine was half as big," Kevin said.

"It's too big," Mark said. "I scare girls away."

Sadie wasn't scared, but she could see how a lot of girls would be.

Kevin made ready to stand up, but Sadie stopped him.

"Why don't you stay there and give it a little kiss?"

Kevin was flustered but he stayed where he was. He looked up at Mark and his friend stared back at him, looking equally uncertain.

"Just a little kiss," Sadie prompted, touching herself.

Never breaking eye contact with Mark, Kevin leaned in and kissed the tip of his penis. Mark shuddered. He thought the contact might have been too brief to satisfy Sadie, so he continued kissing all the way up the prodigious shaft.

"Lick it," Sadie commanded, flicking her bean furiously.

Kevin closed his eyes and put out his tongue to lick Mark's cock from its very tip and up along its veined shaft until he reached its root in Mark's pubic hair. He leaned back and saw a droplet of pre-cum forming on the point of the glans. He didn't even think before he licked up that pearl of salty joy.

"Oh, yes!" Sadie cried, working herself hard. "Now suck it!"

Kevin couldn't believe he was doing this, but he opened wide to engulf Mark's enormous, engorged prick. He closed his mouth over the cock's bulbous head and began to twist his tongue around the sensitive area. Mark groaned as his friend leaned further into Kevin so he could take in more of his dick. Kevin managed to get the first few inches in without a problem but gagged as the organ passed his tonsils. He let the cock slide in and out of his mouth, vigorously massaging it inch by inch with his tongue.

"That's it, stop!"

Kevin didn't stop right away. He was just finding a rhythm when Sadie called the halt.

The boys looked at Sadie. They only just noticed that she was completely naked now and masturbating in front of them. It was hot, but their eyes turned back to each other.

Mark helped Kevin up off his knees. He had an intense look on his face and for a moment, Kevin thought he might be angry with him. For sucking his cock? For stopping?

The bulkier, more muscular boy easily swept his friend off his feet and carried him to the bed as Sadie watched with interest. Then he leaned down and seized Kevin's boxers, pulling them off him in a single yank. They were soaked through the front with pre-cum. Mark quickly sniffed at the underwear with interest, then threw it aside and lay on the bed beside Kevin.

They were lying on their sides in the sixty-nine position, and neither Kevin nor Mark wasted any time adjusting themselves to take each other's cocks in their mouths. Within seconds they were sucking each other eagerly.

Sadie was entranced for a while, intrigued with this exciting turn in the game. The boys had truly built up her excitement. She was ready to get in on the action. She was ready to be well and truly fucked with Kevin's obvious oral skills and Mark's gigantic asset.

"Alright, stop," Sadie said.

The boys wriggled in a strange synchronicity with one another. Joined cock to mouth, they looked like some strange animal. There were muffled moans and groans.

"I said stop! Don't you want to do me?"

Kevin heard her, but it was like she was very far away. He was more interested in the feeling that was building up in his balls. The hot sperm was moving its way to his cock... and there was nothing he could do to make himself last longer. Mark's vacuum action on his dick was just too amazing to endure. And he couldn't stop sucking Mark's magnificent monster cock, not even to warn his friend that he was coming.

His scream of ecstasy was completely absorbed by the enormous member in his mouth.

Mark took the load manfully, letting blast after blast of Kevin's cum slide through his mouth and down his throat. He continued working Kevin's cock as Kevin continued working his. They both knew there would be more where that came from.

Sadie was perplexed.

"Kevin, did you... did you just... come?"

That was one less load for her. Now she was pissed. This was taking things too far.

"Stop it, both of you!"

The boys couldn't stop. They had found the perfect cocksucking cadence. They didn't want to be rude and ignore Sadie, but they couldn't separate themselves from their pleasuring. They answered her in stifled groans.

"Mmmmmffffff..." they said in unison.

Sadie stepped off the bed and walked down to the end of the bed the boys had made their own. She stood looking down on their undulating bodies. They had a mixture of pre-cum and spit coating their lips and their pump action had spread a milky slick across their jaws and cheeks.

"Guys," she said. "That's enough. You're starting to look gay."

"Mmmmmm..." Kevin and Mark replied.

"Don't you want to do it with me?" she said, reaching down and stroking their backs and legs sensually, trying to get their attention. The boys heads kept bobbing on their respective cocks.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm..." Mark started moaning louder.

"No, Mark, not you too," Sadie said with growing despair.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... AAAAAAHHHH!" Mark convulsed in the throes of his orgasm, but Kevin never missed a beat and Sadie saw his throat swallowing as the big lad came hard in his mouth.

"You queers! You fucking homos!"

If that was meant to snap the boys out of their spell, it seemed to have exactly the opposite effect. Kevin crossed the finish line for the second time.

12