All Comments on 'The Girl with Magical Hands Pt. 02'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

One of the best! A little left field but amazing story! Any chance of a follow up as the two girls come to terms with their new feelings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That's a Ten!!!

So so so erotic!!! Maybe they should publish a book...!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

This was great, I'd love a sequel or more similar stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Not as much of a turn on with the coercion and reluctance that they showed, not a big fan of being made to do something against your will. Interesting story though. Got my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Torture doesn't belong in this section

There is a section for coercion, rape, and torture. This isn't it. Please be respectful and put these in Non-consent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A weird tale

This was a very strange story. I don't much care for domination and coercion but you wrote this so well that you held my interest. If such stories had been permissible in the Twenties and Thirties, 'The Girl...' would have been ideally suited to a magazine called Erotic Weird Tales [with apologies to the legendary Weird Tales]. I think Orgasma should move away with the carnival but your two heroines might well be suited to a series of odd erotic stories.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
So enticing!

I love it, so enticing and compelling! I hope there's a part three of the women together which one another!

Thank you!

L

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 8 years ago
Screw the naysayers

This was just about the hottest lesbian scene I've read on this site. All your stuff is great, but this story really got to me.

I'd love to see you put your talents to something a little longer as my only quibble with your writing is that you tend to stop when a story starts getting interesting...

You're a tease! Always leaving us wanting more wanting to find out what happens next.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

That was hot. I almost came without a touch. Keep writing.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Almost...

If he had written erotica rather than SF/fantasy, this could almost have been a Ray Bradbury story. And the title of his carnival novel would have been appropriate: "Something Wicked This Way Comes". "The Girl..." is a compelling story, an interesting addition to the Lit ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great work. I couldn’t stop reading it! Great imagination. I wanted more but like how you left it up to the reader to fantasize what happened. Plan to show this one to my wife.

khollen2khollen2almost 2 years ago

So the first part was foreplay and the second the climax, very erotic and well written. Thanks for the ride!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
1118 Followers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES