All Comments on 'The Girl With Pink Hair: Pt. 04'

by WhiteTailDarkTip

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

Great chapter! I’m really enjoying this, it’s original as well as compelling, it’s also written extremely well, as are all the best tales where our reality is woven side by side with the fictional to make the story glow with perceived authenticity!

I’m also enjoying the interplay between our main characters, I suspect there’s more to come from Elena’s Mother, Aunty Claire and the Aristide Matriarch, as well as the potential outcomes of the political situation. Let’s be honest and say this isn’t the first story where a sub species of human has “powers”, the Potter series and the X Men are probably the most well known, but this one has variable pink/blue hair, the Arthur Myth as well as modern day World Politics as part of it, which makes for an added layer of potential realism and enjoyment for us.

Frankly at the moment I’d read this without the sex, yes, it’s the cherry on top, but it’s all about the story, the people and their associated jeopardy that I’m enjoying most of all - oh and the food, as an enjoyer and maker of good food and decent coffee I’m very much liking that bit too.

Many thanks for both writing and posting here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous