All Comments on 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Pt. 02'

by MountainBull

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Can't wait for the next installments. Guessing the roommate will have a turn on Alex's dick ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so hot. Definitely excited for Akira to get the big white cock she desperately needs. Hoping Hoshiko & Alex's relationship develops further, I like the "will they/won't they" dynamic with regards to romance despite how clearly compatible they are sexually. Lastly, from a purely fetish standpoint, it would be really hot if Alex knocked both Hoshiko and Akira up, but you're also going for a slightly more realistic scenario than most stroke stories so I'm not expecting it.

HannibalBubbleHannibalBubblealmost 2 years ago

This is soo awesome. The part where Alex is playing with Hoshiko's body is def my favourite. At the beginning of this chapter I thought there will be a cnc scene but it didn't happen. Maybe it can? *cough* Akira on Hoshiko*cough*

Def love the story though:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story, but I do have a few thoughts that I hope are constructive.

First, Hoshino or Hoshina? I don't have a preference, but the switching back-and-forth is distracting.

Second, the dialogue from both Japanese women sounds American. This is especially jarring coming from Akira, as she is still hanging onto her culture of origin.

Third, describing American culture as over-sexed while describing the Japanese as conservative sure doesn't match up with what I know of Japanese culture. Do you read manga? Do you watch hentai anime? Do you follow any gravure models or pop idols? I'm not arguing that American culture is chaste. I'm saying that Japanese culture is just as kinky and perverse, maybe more so in some ways.

Fourth, Akira needs to get laid, pronto! I suspect that she will soon enough, however. I liked the reveal at the end of this chapter that she has been harboring fantasies all along. I suspected that "the lady doth protest too much" when she berated Hoshino for taking a white lover.

Fifth, this chapter seems to be referencing the race differences between Alex and Hoshino more than the first part. Can't Alex just find Hoshino to be a hot sexy babe and want to fuck her because of that and not because he has an Asian fetish? There's room for that fetish stuff, but maybe it should come from other guys who fetishize Akira instead of it being a part of the growing relationship between Alex and Hoshino. In other words, if the frat boys see the girls as Asian fuck-dolls but Alex does not, it will make it easier to see him as a hero and not a villain.

To be clear, I am enjoying this story and look forward to the next two chapters. As an initial effort, this is above average, in my opinion, and well worth continuing. Let's get it on!

MountainBullMountainBullalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for the feedback!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! Please continue and make Alex turn Hoshiko into his submissive bad girl. More slutty clothes, makeup, long nails, jewelry and piercings :)

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Would love another installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMountainBull@MountainBull
165 Followers
Athletic, late 20s something professional. Here to explore and challenge myself through writing erotica. For commissions, story suggestions, or general feedback, please email me directly at Mountain_Bull@hotmail.com Big White Christmas Part II is out now. I have been busy...