All Comments on 'The Girl with the Man with a Plan Ch. 04'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I loved it! From how he picked a drab and disregarded ugly duckling and transformed her into a beloved swan to the way he was willing to go to prison to save her. Working her special magical networking behind the scenes, once again she rescues the Master she loves. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, put this on amazon or whatever and I’ll buy it. One of the best I’ve read here, I hope you write more soon

petertowerspetertowersover 1 year ago

The best story I've read in ages. Thanks

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressover 1 year ago

I loved how you developed the plot. Baxter has this masterplan to create the perfect woman to attract his target, but he didn't count that Polly would affect him and change him a little bit. She made him care about another person, not only himself. Polly and Baxter reminded me of Hades and Persephone, and this is one of my favorite dynamics. I don't know it the parallel was intentional, but, anyway, their relationship is well paced, nothing was abrupt or without an explanation in the story. I may have shed some tears by the end, I won't confirm nor deny. I also thank you for sharing this story with us.

garybluegaryblueover 1 year ago

Of those whose comments preceded mine, I agree totally. Thank you for the excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want to give it six stars.

mink57mink575 months ago

I read it again. Just amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous