The Girlfriend & The Whore

Story Info
Leslie invites her BFF over for a night of fun.
8.2k words
4.57
27.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shaping up to be a boring night as Leslie and I sat on the couch in our new house watching TV. Neither of us was really paying attention to the show, I was busy looking up stuff on my laptop, and Leslie was playing on her phone. We were both worn out from moving into our new house over the last week. "What do you want to do for dinner? You want to order a pizza and watch a movie?" I asked her.

"That sounds good. You know what I like," Leslie replied.

I started ordering the pizza online, and about halfway through, Leslie asked, "Have you finished the order yet?"

"No. Do you want anything else?" I asked.

"My friend LeAnne just texted and asked what I was up to. Do you mind if she comes over?"

"She's the kinda hot one, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Are we gonna, you know," I asked, smiling and nodding.

"I don't know. I can ask her when she gets here. Order an extra pizza in case she wants some," Leslie replied.

"Yeah, sure," I said, turning my attention back to my laptop, "What else does she like?"

"Just get a pepperoni pizza."

"Why don't you just text her and ask what she likes," I suggested.

"Ok, fine," she said, tapping away at her phone. Seconds later, she looked over at me again. "I told you. Pepperoni is fine."

I didn't reply. I just finished the order. "Ok, it should be here in about thirty-five minutes. What movie did you want to watch?" I asked.

"I don't care, just pick something, whatever you want to watch. When LeAnne gets here, I doubt I'll pay much attention to it anyway," she replied.

"Yeah, that makes sense. When is she going to get here?" I asked.

"LeAnne said she's leaving her house in a few minutes. She just put her kids to bed. She lives about 15 minutes away. She might make it here before the pizza," Leslie said.

"Oh, ok, cool," I replied.

We both turned our attention back to our devices and got quiet. After a few minutes, Leslie stood up, "I'm gonna straighten up some of this moving mess and was the few dishes we have in the sink," she said.

"You want some help?" I asked.

"No, I'll manage. It's only a few things. I'm just going to wash them by hand," Leslie replied, leaving the room.

It didn't seem like Leslie had been gone very long when there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door, a young woman stood there with a slightly confused look on her face and no pizza. We both sized each other up, hopefully thinking the same things. "Um, is Leslie here?" she finally asked.

"Uh, yeah. You must be LeAnne, c'mon in. I'll go get Leslie," I told her, stepping out of the way so she could come in.

Of course, I knew it was LeAnne. Leslie had shown me some of LeAnne's pictures on Facebook when we moved in together. The images of her in a bikini had inspired a few fantasies while I jerked off when Leslie wasn't home. LeAnne was a hot blonde with an incredible, sexy body, and I had trouble believing she had two kids. One night while I fucked Leslie doggy-style, I had even pictured LeAnne's body and ass in place of Leslie.

"Hey, sweetheart, LeAnne is here," I called out to Leslie.

"Ok, tell her I'm in the kitchen," Leslie called back.

"I heard her. Thanks," LeAnne said, smiling as she walked past me and out of the room.

I couldn't help staring at her ass as she left. She was wearing tight jeans that made it look amazing, and in jeans, it was almost as lovely as Leslie's. I wondered if she was exaggerating her twitch as she walked, knowing I was looking. Just as Leslie turned the corner to leave the room, she looked over her shoulder at me, still smiling. I had also noticed that she was wearing a tight tank-top, and I couldn't tell, but it didn't look like she was wearing a bra. I had seen pictures of LeAnne, and she definitely looked better in person. I hoped I'd be seeing more of her than even her bikini pictures on Facebook revealed before the night was over. Almost as soon as Leslie walked out of sight, I was snapped back to reality by another knock at the door. I stepped back to the door and opened it. The pizza girl was standing there with a smile. I had already paid online, so after a quick, awkward exchange of the pizza and her tip, she was on her way.

When I walked into the kitchen with the pizzas, Leslie and LeAnne leaned against different countertops, smoking cigarettes and laughing. "The pizzas are here," I said, setting them on the kitchen table.

"This must be your new boyfriend," LeAnne said to Leslie.

"Yeah, he didn't introduce himself to you when he let you in?" Leslie asked her.

"Nope."

"He's an ass," Leslie said, laughing, "LeAnne, this is my boyfriend, Eli. Eli, this is LeAnne."

"He's kinda hot," LeAnne said as she looked me up and down again.

"Yeah, he's alright," Leslie replied, looking at me smiling.

Yeah, and you guys aren't too bad yourselves," I told them, turning around to get a slice of pizza. I heard them giggling quietly behind me. "I'm going back to the living room. Are you guys going to hang out in here?" I asked before taking a bite of pizza.

"I'm going to finish the dishes. Why don't you hang out here with us?" Leslie asked.

"Yeah, sure. I can do that. So, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Porn," LeAnne replied quickly.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked before taking another bite of pizza. I couldn't help but wonder how much of what she had said was for shock value.

"Yeah. Leslie says you have a nice collection," LeAnne replied.

I looked over at Leslie. I was a little embarrassed. LeAnne had her back to me as she washed the dishes. "Uh, yeah, I guess," I said after swallowing.

"She was saying you seem to like anal porn, but she's more into girl-on-girl stuff," LeAnne said, leaning back against the counter beside Leslie and smiling.

"Yeah," I replied, shrugging my shoulders, "that sounds about right. What are you into?"

LeAnne shrugged, "I dunno, I like it all. It really depends on my mood," She replied, then turned around to help Leslie.

LeAnne started drying the dishes and putting them away. They talked, but they were too quiet for me to make anything out. After finishing my pizza slice, I left the kitchen without them noticing and went into the bedroom. I lit a cigarette, sat on the edge of the bed, and flipped through a Penthouse. "What are you doing in here?" Leslie asked, walking into the bedroom before I had even finished smoking.

"Nothing, smoking a cigarette," I answered.

"And looking at a Penthouse. Why don't you come out here with us?" she asked.

"I don't know, LeAnne, and you said it had been a while since you guys have hung out. I figured I'd give you guys a chance to catch up. Don't worry about me. I'll finish my cigarette and beat off while thinking about you two while looking at these two sluts," I said, holding up the magazine.

"You said you wanted a threesome with her, right?" Leslie asked.

"Um, well, yeah. She's kinda hot, and you said LeAnne's someone you wouldn't mind joining us," I replied.

"Ok, you wanna beat off thinking about fucking the two sluts in your living room, or do you want to fuck us?" she asked.

"That's a dumb question. Of course, I want to fuck you," I told Leslie.

"Well, tonight's your chance. She's ok with it, but you have to start it with her. She's in the kitchen drying the dishes. Go get things started, and I'll wait for you in here," Leslie said, coming over to the bed.

"Are you sure?" I asked, standing up after putting out my cigarette.

"Yes. Just don't be shy. LeAnne's a slut, and she'll respond better if you're forward," she replied, getting on the bed and unbuttoning her jeans. "I'll be waiting in here. If you guys don't come in here within about twenty minutes or so, I'll come out looking for you. Just know that I'm coming out naked, so if you blow this with her and you're not already fucking her when I come out, LeAnne and I are gonna fuck, right here on this bed, and you'll be lucky if we let you watch us. You're going to sleep in our wet spots tonight too."

"So, what should I do? Just walk up behind her, grab her ass, and ask if she wants to fuck?" I asked, stopping at the door.

"Yes!" Leslie answered, "Put a hand on her ass and tell her she has a nice ass. Ask her if you can fuck it when she says thanks since she knows I'm not into anal. She wants to fuck. Why do you think she made those comments about the porn?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Trust me. Do you want a threesome? Do you want to fuck her asshole? Then go do what I told you. Otherwise, send her back here to me. Because we are definitely eating each other's pussies before she goes home tonight," she replied, slipping her jeans and panties off at the same time.

I stood there for a moment staring at Leslie's bald snatch as she lifted her shirt over her head. "Oh, and Eli," Leslie called out before I could leave.

"Yeah."

"If you start fucking her before I join you, do not cum in her pussy. Do you understand me?" she asked

"Yes, darlin'," I said, then left for the kitchen.

My cock was already starting to swell by the time I reached the kitchen. The combination of thinking about Leslie's bald pussy, LeAnne's sexy ass, and the silky feel of my basketball shorts with no boxers wasn't helping. LeAnne was still standing at the counter, drying dishes and slowly putting them away. Her back was to me, making it easy to walk up behind her undetected. I put a hand on her ass, and LeAnne froze. Panic hit me for a brief moment. Was she going to freak out? I gave her ass a firm squeeze and whispered in her ear, "You've got a sexy ass."

LeAnne pushed her ass back against my hand. "Thanks," she whispered.

I couldn't believe it; this was going exactly the way Leslie had said it would. Had they set this all up? I moved closer to LeAnne, putting my hands on her hips. LeAnne put the dishtowel down, pushed her ass against my crotch, and then slowly and gently started grinding her ass on me. I eased my hands to the front of her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. I slid a hand into the front of her jeans, she wasn't wearing any panties, and she was already wet. My finger slid over her clitoris and between her pussy lips. "You're already hard. I can feel you against my ass. Leslie says you're huge," LeAnne said.

"You wanna find out?" I asked.

"I don't have panties on, and I'm wet. You know this to be true because your finger is already in my pussy. Of course, I want to find out. I came to get fucked and cum on a huge cock," LeAnne replied.

I got closer to LeAnne, pressing my body against her back, which made it easier for me to slip another finger into her wet pussy. "Can I fuck your sexy ass?" I asked. "I don't get that sense Leslie isn't into it. It might be for the best, I don't use condoms, and I can't cum in your pussy, which, based on how you feel on my fingers, it might be hard for me to pull out."

LeAnne shuddered as I fingered her deeper. "I know, Leslie told me already. I'm fine with all of that. I'm not on birth control anyway. And I don't mind taking it in the ass," she said between ragged breaths.

I pulled my hand out of her jeans and grabbed her waistband. After taking a small step backward, I forced her jeans down to her knees. "Turn around," I told her, taking another step back.

LeAnne arched her back and wiggled her ass playfully. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, reaching into my shorts and grabbing my nearly erect cock, "you've got an amazing ass."

Leanne turned around slowly and leaned against the counter, putting her hands on the edge. "Mmm... are you gonna pull that big cock out for me to see?" she asked before biting her lower lip.

"You can wait," I told her, pulling my hand out of my shorts. I got down on one knee and grabbed the waist of her jeans again, yanking them down to her ankles and helping her out of them. "You know, they'd come off easier if you took my shoes off," LeAnne said.

"Yeah, probably, but you're going to leave your shoes on for a while," I told her.

"Why?"

"Because tonight you're going to be my porn star, and it's common for porn stars to leave their shoes on," I replied.

LeAnne giggled, "Ok."

With her pants finally off, I slid closer to her and lifted her left leg, putting it over my shoulder. She had an incredibly sexy pussy, shaved bald, and small pussy lips that spread ever so slightly apart. Her clit was engorged and sticking out. I was about a foot away from her, and I could already smell her musky scent. It was intoxicating. I looked up at her. She was looking down at me, still biting her lower lip. The look of desire on her face was priceless. I didn't waste any more time. I turned to face her pussy and put my lips on her clit. LeAnne gasped and grabbed my head with both hands, pulling my hair. She pulled me closer to her with her leg. "Oh, god, yes... I haven't had my pussy eaten out in months... Holy shit, that feels so fuckin' good... tongue-fuck my pussy 'til I cum, baby," she said between moans.

I moved my mouth down to slide my tongue between her pussy lips and into her waiting hole. My chin was already covered with her girl juices. Her pussy tasted better than I imagined it would. It was apparent now that she had showered just before she came over. I moved my hand between her thighs so I could slip a couple of fingers inside of her drenched pussy. I easily managed to slide my two middle fingers into her as deep as they would go. This elicited a deeper moan from her as she moved her hips and ground her pussy on my face.

I could tell from fingering her that she wouldn't be as tight as Leslie, which wasn't a surprise, but she wasn't as loose as I expected her to be either. I knew that she had two kids, and Leslie had made several comments about how easy she was when they were younger. Leslie had also hinted a few times that she might be selling her pussy in a seedy massage parlor. Since I have an odd love of sluts, all of that made me want to fuck her more, and even now, with my tongue buried in her love slit, I couldn't believe I was getting the chance. I had gotten lost in my thoughts as I licked and kissed LeAnne's tasty pussy. I snapped back to reality when she ran her fingers through my hair. She gathered a fistful of my hair in each hand and started pulling me, making my mouth tighter to her as she pressed her pussy onto my face. I bent my fingers to hit her g-spot and sucked her clit between my lips, biting it gently. LeAnne's whole body started to shake. "I'm cumming," she whispered, barely audible.

I felt my chin getting wetter as her pussy spasmed around my fingers. I continued sucking on her clit. After a few seconds, she was pulling my head back, trying to pull my mouth away from her. "You gotta stop. My clit is really sensitive," she said breathlessly.

I moved back and looked up at her. I didn't want to stop, but the night was early, and I'd rather have Leslie sitting on her face when I make her scream. LeAnne was glistening slightly from sweat, and her face was flush. "I want you inside me," she said.

LeAnne leaned forward and sucked on my chin as soon as I stood up, slowly moving her mouth up to mine and kissing me. Her hand found its way into my shorts, and she gently wrapped her soft hand around my now hard, throbbing cock. "Holy fuck," she said into my mouth as her eyes widened.

LeAnne moved back and pulled my waistband out to look into my shorts. "Yeah, I want you inside me. Now," she said, letting my waistband snap back into place.

LeAnne grabbed my hand and led me into the living room. My eyes were fixed on her sexy ass until we got to the couch, and she turned to face me. She was sexy as hell, naked from the waist down except for her white and pink sneakers and pink socks. Her nipples were hard and pressing against the tight fabric of her thin tank top. It was apparent now that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Can I ask you a personal question?" I asked, looking her up and down again.

"Yeah, but make it quick. I wanna fuck," LeAnne replied.

"Are you as easy as Leslie says?" I asked.

LeAnne laughed, "Why? What did the little slut say about me?" she asked.

"Just that you're, uh, a little easy. Leslie said you both used to be, but you still are," I replied.

"Oh, I'm still easy, huh? I bet you fucked her the day you met her, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Well, yeah. Yeah, I'm easy. I'm not an innocent little, pristine virgin, and I don't pretend to be. I like to fuck. I like to get fucked. I like big, hard dicks. I like wet pussies. I'm a married woman, and I'm still easy. I'm a slutwife. And I'm a whore," she said.

"A whore?" I asked.

"Yup, a whore. I get men off for money. Is that ok? Because I really want this big dick in me right now, but if you're not ok with that, I'll put my whore pussy back in my jeans and leave," she said as she grabbed my cock through my shorts.

"Yeah, it's ok. I was just curious because I have a thing for sluts," I told her.

"What about whores?" She asked.

"I've only fucked one, and I was kinda shy," I told her.

"Ok, well, now you're gonna fuck this whore. So, drop your shorts and sit down," she said.

I pushed my shorts down, letting them fall to the floor, then sat down on the couch. LeAnne just stood there staring for a second. "That is impressive," she said as she finally straddled my lap.

"What do you charge?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're a whore, right? How much do you charge?" I asked again.

"Don't worry, baby, this one's free," LeAnne said, smiling as she reached between her legs and positioned my cock between her pussy lips.

"I just want to know how much the pussy I'm in is worth," I told her as she lowered herself onto my cock.

I watched LeAnne's face as she took my entire cock into her pussy. She was in heaven, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Once she was all the way down on me, I grabbed her hips and held her in place. "So, how much do you charge?" I asked for the third time.

LeAnne had to get her breathing under control before she could answer. "Ok, so, I rarely sell my pussy. I work at a massage parlor, so I mainly just give happy endings. You know, handies. I only charge twenty-five dollars for a handy, because you have to get the expensive massage before asking.

"Sometimes I'll give them a blowjob, and they can cum on my tits, that costs a hundred dollars. I only sell my pussy and ass to repeat customers. It's one-seventy-five to fuck my pussy, cum, and go, or you can get a whole hour for two-fifty.

"Anal is expensive. I'm not in the mood most of the time, so I charge a grand, and I've gotten that a lot. Sometimes if I'm really feeling getting it in the ass, or they've paid the thousand a few times, I'll only charge five-hundred, but that's kinda rare."

"And you're not on birth control?" I asked.

"No, I'm married, and I'm a slutwife. My husband can't have kids, and he's kinky. He likes it when I bring home creampies, and if I get pregnant from some random guy, it's no big deal. We want more kids, which is better than adopting since the kid would be mine. That's also why I don't sell my pussy often. I'd rather it not be a guy that paid for it." LeAnne replied.

"That's all pretty fuckin' hot," I said.

"Good. Can we fuck now?" she asked, grabbing my wrists and moving my hands.

"Damn, you're a horny little slut, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I am. Now, do you wanna fuck, or do you wanna talk? I ain't got all goddamn night," LeAnne replied, letting go of my wrists.

"You're on top. What are you waiting for?" I asked.

LeAnne sat up straight and grabbed the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head. She had perfect, firm, round titties with medium-sized, pink areolas and perfectly proportioned nipples. She dropped her shirt behind her, letting it fall to the floor on top of my shorts. She put her hands on my shoulders and wasted no more time. She began fucking herself with my hard cock. I put my arms on the back of the couch and relaxed as I watched her use me.