The Girlfriend & The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, you two really are a couple of dirty fuckin' sluts," I said.

"Technically, I'm a whore," LeAnne said. "And you keep saying you like sluts."

"Yeah, I do. I actually can't believe how lucky I got. Now, let's make this horny, little slut on the end of my cock cum so we can take this into the bedroom," I told LeAnne, moving my hand away from her thigh.

"Mmm... I like the sound of that. What do you want me to do?" LeAnne Asked.

"Put your mouth on her clit," I told her.

LeAnne moved and got into position, then bent over and put her mouth on Leslie's clit. She was on her knees and had her ass in the air, but she was turned just enough that I could see her pussy peeking out from between her legs. Leslie put a hand between LeAnne's legs. "Damn, girl, even your thighs are wet. I've never felt your pussy this wet before," said Leslie.

LeAnne had Leslie's clit ring between her teeth as she pulled her head back, stretching Leslie's clit a little before letting go. "I've never had a cock this big to stretch me out like it did either. You don't know how lucky you are, girl. I'd quit whoring if I had a cock like this at home," LeAnne said.

I grabbed a handful of LeAnne's hair at the base of her head and pulled my cock out of Leslie. LeAnne knew precisely what I wanted and opened her mouth. I pushed her head all the way down on my cock until I felt my dickhead in her throat. "You like the way my pussy tastes on his dick, slut?" Leslie asked LeAnne as she started playing with her own clit.

I let go of LeAnne's head, and she lifted it off me, sucking on my rod as she did, causing my cock to pop out of her mouth. LeAnne quickly grabbed my cock and put it back inside Leslie. I started fucking Leslie again, and I sped up a little this time. "Cum in me, baby," Leslie said before looking over at LeAnne and telling her to play with my balls to help me cum.

LeAnne lifted Leslie's leg out of the way, pushing it up, so she had better access to my balls. She put her hand on my ballsack, cupping it gently and massaging them. "LeAnne, put your mouth back on my clit," Leslie told her.

LeAnne leaned over and took Leslie's clit between her lips. It wasn't long before Leslie announced she was nearing orgasm herself, screaming out, "I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Oh, god!"

That put me close to the edge. Leslie's pussy convulsing on my throbbing cock didn't hurt either. A few strokes later, I knew I was going to lose it. I grabbed LeAnne by the hair again and pulled her up to kiss me. I thrust into Leslie one last time as LeAnne's lips touched mine. LeAnne's tongue entered my mouth as I started cumming inside Leslie's tight pussy. Tasting Leslie's pussy on LeAnne's lips definitely helped me cum.

LeAnne kept massaging my ball as I emptied them into Leslie. I lost six good pumps into her. LeAnne kept kissing me until she knew I was done shooting my sperm into Leslie's tight cunt. Once I had stopped, she let go of my balls and put her hands on my face. She was really getting into our kiss. Meanwhile, Leslie laid on the couch as her whole body shook and her pussy pulsated around my deflating cock.

Leslie was the first to move, she moved back, and my cock slipped out of her. "Get your tongue outta my boyfriend's mouth so we can go in the bedroom, and you can put it in my pussy," Leslie told LeAnne.

LeAnne and I stopped kissing, and we all stood up. Leslie grabbed LeAnne by the hand and pulled her toward the hallway. "C'mon, slut, before his cum leaks outta me," she said.

I watched as the two of them walked out of the room. They both had sexy asses, but LeAnne's was slightly nicer than Leslie's. Maybe that was because I knew I would be fucking LeAnne's ass later, and I was going to enjoy fucking her slutty asshole. When they were out of sight, I looked over at the couch, there were two wet spots, and Leslie had left her vibrator. I picked it up and headed to the bedroom.