The Girlfriend & The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeAnne wasn't moving very far up the length of my cock at first, but she was building speed. Just as I started to get into it, she let go of my shoulders and leaned back, grinding her wet cunt on my crotch. I could feel my dickhead deep inside her, brushing her cervix. LeAnne was rubbing her hands over her body, barely touching her hips, and completely ignoring her nipples. It wasn't long after that, and she adjusted to my size. She started bouncing on my lap without warning like the pro she was.

She was using her knees to lift herself so that just the tip of my dickhead was inside her tight pussy hole, then she'd quickly slam back down the entire length. LeAnne was wiggling her hips like she was hula hooping the whole time. It was all I could do to not blow my load deep inside her. "Fuck, your pussy feels amazing," I said.

"I know it does, baby. I love the way your big dick feels inside me, stretching me out," she replied.

She continued the same speed and rhythm for a while, and I just sat back and enjoyed the view. Her titties were bouncing around in small circles, and I still couldn't believe how nice they were. They had to be good c-cups, maybe a little more. Finally, LeAnne slammed down on me one last time before she began to grind her pussy on me. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," she said, grabbing her tits and squeezing them hard.

LeAnne was out of breath, and her breathing was becoming less staggered as she came down from her orgasmic high. She started wiggling her hips on my lap, which felt incredible. "I can't believe you did not fucking cum," she said.

"I was enjoying the show. Besides, you feel amazing. I didn't want it to end too fast," I told her.

"Oh my god, your dick is fucking wonderful," she said.

Leslie interrupted before either of us could say anything else. Neither of us had heard her come in. "What the fuck is going on in her?" she yelled. "Are you fucking my boyfriend, you dirty slut?"

LeAnne and I both turned and looked at her at the same time. Leslie was completely naked in the doorway, holding one of her vibrators. "Yeah, I'm fucking his brains out. Why don't you come and join us?" LeAnne asked.

"I don't mind if I do," Leslie said, walking toward us. She started laughing then asked LeAnne, "He made you keep your shoes on?"

LeAnne smiled, "Yeah, I'm his little pornstar tonight," she said.

"Good," Leslie replied, sitting at the far end of the couch from us with her back on the arm and her legs spread. "Does that mean you'll take it in the ass and let him cum on your face?"

"Hell yeah!" LeAnne said over excitedly. "I don't mind taking it in the ass, and he can blow his load on my face whenever he wants if it means I'll get my cunt fucked by his wonderful cock."

"Good, maybe he'll stop bugging me about it then," Leslie said, putting the tip of her vibrator on her clit ring.

"You better wise up, girl. He's got an amazing cock, and he knows it. If you don't start doing more of the stuff he asks for, this big dick is gonna end up in my snatch, or some other whore's, more than it's in yours," LeAnne told Leslie.

I just sat back, listening to the truth in LeAnne's words. Her pussy was still pulsating around my cock. She wasn't as tight as Leslie, but she was a good fit, and she knew how to work it. "What do you want, baby," LeAnne asked me, putting her hand on the side of my face. "You want me to suck my cum off your cock and let you cum on my face?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," I replied, nodding.

"You're so cute," she said, smiling at me for a second before she turned to look at Leslie, "Ok, bitch, lay on the floor. You're gonna eat my pussy."

Leslie hadn't moved except that now her vibrator was buried in her pussy. "Bitch, huh?" she asked.

I wasn't sure if she was upset or not, but after they stared at each other for a long moment, they both giggled and started to move. Leslie got up first and stood in the middle of the floor. LeAnne slowly lifted herself off of me. My cock was cold now without her hot pussy around it, ad the wetness she left behind didn't help. When she was standing, she held out a hand for me. "C'mon," she said.

We joined Leslie in the middle of the floor. LeAnne turned to face Leslie, putting her hands on Leslie's hips and leaning in to kiss her. I stood there and watched as Leanne's hands caressed Leslie's body, stopping at Leslie's breasts, cupping them gently. LeAnne pinched Leslie's nipples causing Leslie to gasp, ending their kiss. LeAnne giggled, "Ok, now lay down," she told Leslie.

Leslie quickly laid down on the floor and looked up at us. Leanne turned around to face me and took a step back, placing a foot on either side of Leslie's head. LeAnne pulled me closer to her. "Do you want me to suck your cock, or would you rather fuck my face?" LeAnne asked me.

"What's the difference?"

"Aww... baby, you can't be that innocent," LeAnne replied with a smile. "Well, if you simply want me to suck your dick, that's just a blowjob. But, if you wanna fuck my face, you grab a handful of my hair or two, and you use my mouth however you need to. I don't have a gag reflex, so you can really use me," LeAnne said, putting her hands on my ass.

"How about we just start with a blowjob then, and if I need to, I'll grab you by the hair and use your mouth," I told her.

"Ok, that works too," she said as she started to squat over Leslie's face.

I thought she would get on her knees and straddle Leslie's face. Instead, she squatted down, staying on her haunches. She grabbed my cock with one hand and looked down at Leslie. LeAnne used her free hand to spread her pussy lips before finally sitting her cunt on Leslie's mouth. After wiggling her hips a little and moaning softly, she turned her attention back to my cock, moving her hand to the base and putting her lips around the tip. LeAnne actually looked like a pornstar the way she was squatting on her haunches and still wearing her pink and white shoes with her girly, pink socks. She was sexy as hell. Looking down at LeAnne with my cock in her mouth and her pussy on Leslie's face was almost too much to take. My cock was throbbing in LeAnne's hand and mouth. She was simultaneously jerking me off while sucking my cock and deep throating me. My cock was coated in a thick layer of her slippery, throaty spit. LeAnne moved her hips around, grinding her wet cunt on Leslie's mouth as she started moaning on my cock. That was all it took. I grabbed LeAnne by her long blonde hair and pulled her head back. "I'm gonna cum," I said, putting my free hand on my cock so I could finish myself off on her face.

LeAnne quickly moved her head back into position and slid her hands to her inner thighs, rubbing them down to her outer labia and back up her legs. "You want my mouth open or closed?" LeAnne asked.

"Close it," I told her as I fired off the first volley of jizz.

LeAnne closed her mouth just in time and left her eyes open. She grinned wickedly as I fired off a solid seven roper all over her face. She was practically covered, both cheeks were coated, and one shot had landed on her nose and ended on her forehead. A couple of the last shots landed on her lips, and the last one got her on the chin. LeAnne kept her eyes open and smiled through the entire thing. I was surprised. She kept grinding her pussy on Leslie's face, never missing a beat. "Are you done?" LeAnne managed to ask, trying not to open her mouth wide enough for my cum to slide in, which caused my cum to bubble on her lips.

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied.

LeAnne stood up slowly. Leslie's entire face below her eyes was wet with LeAnne's pussy juices. LeAnne kept her head tilted back enough to ensure my cum didn't run off her face. She really was a good little whore. "Leslie, do you mind if I kiss your boyfriend?" LeAnne Asked.

"I don't care. If he kisses you, go ahead," Leslie replied.

LeAnne looked at me, not saying a word. She didn't have to, I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and put my lips on her sperm-glossed lips. It wouldn't be the first time I'd had my cum in my mouth, although I'm sure LeAnne thought it was. Almost as soon as my lips touched hers, LeAnne pushed her tongue into my mouth. She reached down and grabbed my cock, then pulled away from our kiss. "You're still hard?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it seems that way," I said, smiling at her.

"You didn't go soft after cumming so much?" She asked, still shocked but starting to imagine everything she wanted me to do to her.

"Most of the time, he has to cum twice before he goes soft. One time I actually had to make him cum three times before it went limp," Leslie chimed in.

"Oh my god, where have you been all of my life?" LeAnne asked, raising her leg and wrapping it around my waist.

"Easy girl, he's spoken for, and you're married," Leslie reminded her as she stared up at us from the floor.

LeAnne ignored her but looked down between us. Some of my cum dripped off her face and landed on Leslie's tits. I put a hand under LeAnne's thigh to help hold her leg up. LeAnne moved her hips back a little and pointed the tip of my cock at her clit. She wiped the last drops of cum that had leaked out of my dick onto her clit. "That doesn't count as cumming in my pussy, does it?" she asked Leslie.

"Don't be a smartass," Leslie said, standing up and holding her tits up to lick my cum off them.

LeAnne put my cock between her pussy lips, and the tip barely entered her fuck-hole. She put her arms around my neck and moved her hips closer to me, causing half of my dick to enter her hot vaginal sheath. "Fuck me again. Please," she said, looking up at me.

I moved the hand on her leg around her ass and put my other hand on her other ass cheek before lifting her. As if on cue, LeAnne knew precisely what to do. She sprang up and wrapped both of her legs tightly around my waist. Between her grip and me supporting her ass, she would be easy to fuck standing up. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred and fifteen pounds, and most of which were probably ass and titty. It didn't take us long at all to get a good rhythm going. After a couple of awkward starter strokes, I was pounding away at her tight, little pussy. Not long after that, LeAnne started to moan like the whore she was. Out of nowhere, Leslie asked, "Did you want a fucking threesome, or did you just want to cheat on me while I watched and fucked myself with a hunk of plastic?"

LeAnne and I looked over at her. She sat on the couch with her legs spread and her vibrator buried in her cunt. We slowed our fucking to a stop, and after a few seconds, I was just holding LeAnne in the air by her ass cheeks while she was fully impaled on my cock. "Well?" Leslie asked. "Why don't you guys come over here? I want some attention too."

LeAnne moved before I did, loosening her legs around my waist. I lifted her off my cock as she unwrapped her legs and stood up. LeAnne looked up at me, there was still a lot of cum on her face, but by now, most of it had dripped down to her tits and body. "Go cum in your girlfriend's pussy so I can suck it out of her," she said, pulling me slightly by the cock.

"Mmm... you've never eaten a creampie out of me before," Leslie said to LeAnne as we got closer to her.

LeAnne got on her knees beside Leslie on the couch. "That's because we made all of the other guys we fucked together wear rubbers," she said, reaching out and cupping Leslie's breast.

"How many others were there?" I asked, putting my knees on the edge of the couch between Leslie's legs.

Leslie gave LeAnne a look as if she didn't want that question answered, but LeAnne didn't care. "Was it six or seven?" LeAnne asked, looking down at Leslie.

"Damnit, LeAnne," Leslie said, laughing a little, "he doesn't need to know everything.

"Are you embarrassed? I mean, you do have a kid, and I'm pretty sure he knows you're not a virgin or anything," LeAnne told her as she reached down a replaced Leslie's hand on the vibrator with her own. "Now, let's get this out of you so he can fuck you."

LeAnne pulled the vibrator out of Leslie's pussy very slowly. When it was all of the way out, Leslie's pussy lips were gaping open. Her normally tight cunt already had a well-used look. I put my dickhead on Leslie's clit ring and rubbed it a little. Leslie sat up straight and moved her ass back on the couch. "Stand up. I want to taste LeAnne's pussy on your dick before you fuck me," she told me.

I stood up, and Leslie quickly took my cock into her mouth, sucking it in slowly. She stopped about halfway down. She had a hard time taking it all in her mouth when she was sober. I leaned forward as much as I could and put a hand between LeAnne's legs, and I easily slipped my two middle fingers inside of her pussy. "Yeah, she's embarrassed. She won't tell me how many cocks she's had shoved in that pretty, little, tight snatch of hers. How many have you had in yours?" I asked LeAnne.

Leslie slid her mouth off my dick. "You guys know I'm right here, right?" she asked, sitting back against the couch and moving her ass back to the edge, making it easier for me to fuck her.

"Oh, yeah, we know," LeAnne told Leslie, putting one of her hands on one of Leslie's tits. "We just don't care, baby."

I loved the way LeAnne said, baby. It made her sound like a real whore. LeAnne looked back at me, "I lost my virginity when I was a senior in highschool, and I didn't waste any time. I was up to twenty-six by the time I graduated..." she paused for a moment, and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh, god," she said, arching her back, "put your palm on my clit. I think I'm gonna cum again."

I did what she said as she moved in an attempt to get my fingers deeper in her and press her clit against my palm harder. LeAnne shuddered, "Oh, my God!" she screamed. Seconds later, she was begging me to stop, "Ok... ok... ok... you gotta stop, please."

Leslie pulled my hand away from LeAnne's pussy, and LeAnne collapsed across Leslie's midsection in a shaking pile. "Holy fuck," LeAnne said. "I don't think I've ever cum from being fingered."

LeAnne's ass was sticking up in the air, and Leslie and I each put a hand on her ass cheeks. LeAnne caught her breath and lifted herself enough to grab my cock and put it at Leslie's pussy. LeAnne used the tip of my dick head to part Leslie's wet pussy lips and slid it along the length of them. "So, you were at twenty-six when you graduated?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. When I got married a few years later, I was at sixty-three, and that was before I started whoring. Those were just guys I'd fucked for fun, and only about thirty-five, maybe forty of them got to blow their load in me. I had been sucking cock for a lot longer, and by the time I got married, I think I'd sucked off somewhere around 84 guys, and that doesn't count the ones I fucked because I sucked all, or at least most of them too," LeAnne said.

"Damn, girl. See, sweetheart, I told you she was easy," said Leslie.

"Shut up, slut, we'll get to you in a minute," LeAnne replied.

"Ok, until then, can you stop teasing me with his dick and put it in me?" Leslie asked LeAnne.

LeAnne stopped moving my cock and eased it into Leslie's tight fuck-hole. Leslie was a lot tighter than LeAnne, even after she had used her vibrator on herself. "There you go, fuck your girlfriend while I finish," LeAnne said.

"I've been married for almost two years now, and in all that time, I think I've fucked twenty-three, maybe twenty-five guys, and sucked off another fifty or so, all of which were paying customers. I have no idea how many men I've jerked off, probably close to five or six hundred. I tried anal in high school twice, and I didn't really like it. Both of them came in my ass, though. As a whore I've taken thirty-six cocks in my ass, and I've come to enjoy it. They all came in my ass too.

"So, I've fucked close to ninety men, no more than forty bareback, but all of them creampied me, and I've probably had over two-hundred cocks in my mouth, and I swallowed about half of their loads, the rest came on my face or titties.

"I've been with 17 women. I've fucked Leslie here the most, though. I've been in at least twenty threesomes, most were with couples, but I've been with two guys at least six times. Every time I was with two guys, I was DP'd and spit-roasted."

I fucked Leslie slow and deep the whole time LeAnne was talking. When she stopped, she finally raised off of Leslie and looked down at her. Leslie moved her hand away from LeAnne's ass, and I moved mine to her inner thigh, which was still wet from her cum. "Ok, so what about you?" LeAnne asked Leslie.

"I don't know," Leslie replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh, sure you do. We can figure this out. Let's see, I know your baby-daddy was... number twenty-seven for you, right? Because you used to brag about how you'd gotten more dick than me in high school, and you left early. You like to get fucked, though. You don't suck dick often because there's nothing in it for you," LeAnne told her, spreading her legs and adjusting to give me access to her pussy again.

I took the hint and moved my hand up LeAnne's thigh so my thumb was barely touching her outer labia. I moved my other hand over Leslie's mons and used my thumb to massage her clit, playing with her clit ring as I did. Leslie put her hands on the back of the couch and got a good grip as she raised her hips a little, so I could go deeper in her. I kept fucking her slowly as I listened to LeAnne tell all of Leslie's dirty little secrets.

"I know when you got divorced, you were up to thirty-six since you're a cheating slut that can't keep her pussy in her pants. Then things start to get fuzzy, but I know the basics. So, you've had eight boyfriends between your divorce and Eli, so that makes forty-four. And I know you cheated on each of them at least six times, some of them more. So... let's see... that brings your total to at least ninety-two. Eli would make ninety-three, and that's a low estimate. You're probably over a hundred," LeAnne continued.

"Ok, ok, I'm at ninety-seven, ok. Eli makes ninety-seven men I've fucked," Leslie said. "Now, can we just fuck and forget about it?"

"No, I like hearing about it. Tell me more about you," I told Leslie.

"Like what?"

"How many threesomes? When did you lose your virginity? How many girls have you been with? Stuff like that," I replied.

"No. I'm embarrassed," Leslie said.

"Tell me, or I'm going to stop fucking you and fuck your friend while you watch. You have no reason to be embarrassed. You know I love sluts. So, if LeAnne is the only slut in the room, I'm going to fuck her while I can and worry about you later," I told Leslie, pulling my cock out of her slowly.

"Fine," Leslie said. "Just don't stop. You know I like being fucked slow and deep like this. I lost my virginity when I was sixteen, like LeAnne. Since then, I've been with ninety-seven men and four girls. Of course, LeAnne is the one I've been with the most. We fucked all through high school, and we've shared seven guys. Which means you make eight.

"I've been in five other threesomes. You were one with Tonya, one was Tonya, and her husband, who you know is an ex of mine, all of the others were with two guys. I'm not as adventurous as LeAnne, I've never been DP'd, but I've been fucked doggy style while giving a blowjob."

"Spit-roasted," LeAnne interrupted.

"Yes, thank you, LeAnne. I've been spit-roasted a few times. I've done anal three times with three different guys, and I don't really like it. I don't like sucking dick, and I've probably only sucked off about twenty guys, maybe twenty-five, and I don't really swallow, so what's the point? You're only the third guy to cum in my pussy, though. I hate condoms, though, so everyone else has pulled out and shot it on me, either on my ass or tits."