The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 11

Story Info
Sammy has plans of purchasing Lindsay.
15.9k words
4.65
4.8k
8

Part 11 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

Chapter Eleven

"Hold still, Lindsay. I'm going to fuck you now." He got into position and lined his erection up with her pussy. Bent over the bed in an obscene, unladylike position, Lindsay's legs were widespread as she glanced back over her shoulder with a desperate, clouded haze in her eyes.

"Yes, please! Yes, please fuck me, Sammy." Lindsay bit her lower lip as another crimson blush overtook her cheeks. "Please! Oh God. Don't make me beg for it."

"You're wet already, aren't you?" Sammy's trademarked hard gaze, his ruthless desire, didn't waver. "Keep that ass spread and take your fucking like a good girl and I may let you suck my dick and swallow my cum afterward."

With one swift, powerful thrust, Lindsay wailed out at the top of her lungs as her pussy accepted his manhood. "So nice and tight, darlin'." She spread her thighs further and buried her face in the mattress. "Don't you dare let go of those ass-cheeks. Keep them spread so I can admire your anus." Sammy's words were laced with warning as he pulled back and plowed inward again. "I'll be fucking it tonight, too, you know."

"I won't, Sammy! I won't let go, I swear. Please take me. Please! Oh my God. Make me yours!"

The bedframe creaked violently as masculine grunts and feminine sobs formed a decadent symphony that serenaded the room. Lindsay Anastacio wasn't one to take a dicking lying down. No, she matched Sammy with equal effort and intensity, and used every ounce of strength in her petite, ninety-eight-pound frame to snatch back as much as he took from her.

Bracketing Lindsay around her waist delighted Sammy as his pelvis slammed into her upturned backside, his heavy balls thwacking away. "Oh, good, baby. That's good. Oh, wow. Your pussy feels so good." Sammy fucked with a confident rhythm that was brazen, almost arrogant, and it spoke volumes to all the times he had sampled gorgeous, young working girls over the past four decades.

Yet in all that time, I've never experienced a cunt this tight, this spectacular. To Sammy, Lindsay could be the runaway winner for Miss Teen USA. Or Miss America, Miss Universe, even. Perfect body, cover girl face, all kinds of sensuality. And it helped that she looked delicious with his dick stuffed deep inside her.

Lindsay responded with rising sobs of pleasure as he blazed a path all the way to her cervix again and again. Sammy aimed to take, conquer, and claim. Every inch of Lindsay's pussy, her body, her soul itself would belong to him. Her thoughts splintered into madness as he held her in place, one hand on the back of her neck, the other steadying her hips for his savage insertions.

"You love my dick, don't you? Don't you? Say it, slut. Say you love my dick."

"I love your dick! More, Sammy. More!" Lindsay was begging - pleading for it - whining, squirming, churning as she lay defenseless beneath him. "Oh, I love it when you stretch my pussy. Harder! Oh, fuck." Lindsay's neck strained and her torso rose off the bed. Disheveled hair hung around her face. Still, that ass never left the cradle of Sammy's pelvis as his hips pumped away like a supercharged locomotive. "Never stop fucking me, please. It feels so good. I'll always be your slut!"

Sammy gripped Lindsay's arms and pulled until her head was touching his shoulder. "What do you want, babygirl?" His hot breath tickled the nape of her neck and she shivered. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah... right there." He followed with a flick of the tongue and Lindsay's body melted. "Tell Daddy what you want."

"You!" Sammy was so hard, so forceful, so brutal and demanding. She'd relinquished everything and given him total control. "You, Daddy. I want you!"

To her credit, Lindsay didn't let go, digging her fingernails into her ass to keep from disobeying orders and risk going over his knee for a punishment. The sight of Lindsay's anus, exposed and inviting, made Sammy's mouth water and his heart rattle its cage inside him.

"How does that make your sweet, little cunt feel, Lindsay?" His tone turned predatory. "Slutsay? To be fucked by your Master - your owner - the way a needy concubine's cunt should be fucked?"

"Oh Daddy... Master... oh my God." She choked back cries as he increased his tempo, plowing deeper, further, giving her a half-second or so between thrusts in which to brace herself for the next. Lindsay's breathing stuttered. "I like that. Thank you, thank you." Her cries became louder, and her head thrashed from side-to-side. "May I come?"

"No, party whore. No, you may not." Sammy gave another stark reminder of the authority he possessed by offering a hard, open-handed spank across her right ass-cheek. "Not until I say so."

Lindsay screeched and lurched back with her hips in a maddening frenzy. Sammy's own breathing became labored at the sensation of his cock looting Lindsay's treasures time and time again. Yet she wasn't about to voice her displeasure at being denied orgasm. No, not with a man like Sammy, a true man who understood his rights when it came to a nymphomaniac like her.

"Do you want to come, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please!"

"Too bad. Not yet."

"Please, Daddy." She raised her face and glanced back at him, her eyes wide and wild. "Please, let me come!"

Sammy gave her backside another heavy-handed swat as he continued to thrust. "What happens if you come without my permission?"

"I'll get five with the belt. And no more orgasms the rest of the week." Saying those words nearly caused Lindsay to burst into flames. She loved the sensory experience of BDSM, and nothing brought her closer to another human being than a true power play.

"Oh my God!" Her howls were piercing. "Yes. Oh my God. You fucking fill me so much. I need to come!" She writhed beneath him, her pussy begging for the words that would send her over the edge. "Oh my God. You're so fucking deep. So fucking deep inside my pussy! Oh, yes! Let me come!"

"One more word, bitch, and you'll get twenty with the belt."

Lindsay bit her lip and emitted a little sob.

"You'll come when I say you can."

Sammy towered over Lindsay for two more minutes as his hips thrusted and his dick drove to the hilt. He kept his hands around Lindsay's waist, using her exactly as he pleased, discomfort and desire mixing so thoroughly in her wordless voice.

The walls of her pussy clenched his cock like a slippery little fist. Sammy's own climax hit like a tidal wave as he deposited his load in Lindsay and he didn't care about any long-term ramifications that may occur. He was too blinded with passion. The fifty-eight-year-old held on with a vise-tight grip as he thrusted once, twice, a third time, before stilling and jerking the final remnants of his release into Lindsay's delicate, fertile womb.

All the while, Sammy played with Lindsay's clitoris and when he gave her the permission she so desperately needed, an orgasm tore through her so fierce it seemed to shake the foundation of the Earth itself. Or a tornado that formed within him and ripped right through her with no pity, no remorse, leaving a devastating wake of sexual destruction in its path.

Sammy had taken Lindsay beyond gasps, well beyond screams, the ability to think, and she was now a hot mess that lay quivering in her own pool of wanton satisfaction.

It took a minute or two, but once settling down, Lindsay bowed her head and whimpers of unbridled gratitude emerged from her lips. "Thank you, Master, for training me to be a good girl. Thank you." There was such love in her voice that Sammy could scarcely believe in the reality of the world around him. "Thank you."

"We're not done, darlin'. I'm going to fuck you all night. And your ass is next."

"Mike!" called a female's voice. "Michael Steele, it's five-thirty! Get your tired old self out of bed. You have to be at work by seven o'clock."

Sammy's eyes shot open and he was cruelly ripped from the most vivid, amazing dream he had ever experienced. He recognized the all-too-familiar dresser-drawer and retro stereo system sideways in his blurry vision and realized the unfortunate truth: I'm in my bedroom, not with Lindsay.

Fuck!

Sunk into the mattress after eight hours of sleep, he was too relaxed to consider leaving such a prime, luxurious piece of real estate.

Sammy rubbed his groggy eyes. His wife of thirty-nine years was standing in the doorway with both hands on her hips, her gaze fixated on him. Damn, not that old hag. Sammy was acutely aware of his raging erection too. Oh, wow. I had a dream. He didn't remember his dick being this hard in ages. But what a dream it was.

Not wanting to explain himself, Sammy piled on an extra bedsheet and didn't dare turn over from his side. "Uhh, mornin', Barbara."

She made a face. "You have to be at work in ninety minutes. If you want time to enjoy your breakfast, I suggest you drag yourself out of bed."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." His voice scratchy, Sammy put his cheek back on the pillow and avoided eye contact. I don't want her to become suspicious and find me with this boner. "I'll be downstairs in a few."

"You better not doze off again."

Sammy gave a silent prayer that he hadn't been moaning or calling out Lindsay's name in his sleep. If I did, Barbara would've said something by now. "I won't. I promise." He forced himself to keep his eyes open. She'll nag even more if I nod off again and I won't hear the end of it for days. "Thanks for waking me, darlin'. Appreciate it."

"I'll have your sausage, eggs, and biscuits ready and on the breakfast table in ten minutes. Come on, wake up. Make yourself decent."

When his wife descended the staircase seconds later, Michael Steele had no choice but to pull himself out of bed. He snatched his cell phone from the hutch, typed in his passcode, and barricaded himself in the washroom.

Michael, Mike, or Sammy, as he was known throughout the LPIN community - his monger name to safeguard both his professional and personal identities - had three new e-mails waiting, but only one mattered and was worth his attention.

From: Anastacio, Lindsay

To: Sodomy, Sammy

Sent: July 23, 2018, 3:54am MST

Subject: 15 days and counting down!

Sammy -

It's the middle of the night and I'm in bed, and though I just had back-to-back clients who booked appointments with me because of your reviews on the website, all I can do is think about you. I YEARN for you, hunny. You have no idea how much.

I'm playing with pussy and it is soaked at the thought of what you're going to do to me once we're together again in 15 days. I can't wait to have your dick in my ass and for you to show me how to be a proper anal slut. I want to be your pleasure slave and fulfill every filthy desire you've ever had!

I love you, Sammy!!! I do! I really do!

I cannot think straight or sit still throughout the day anymore with the thought of you fucking me always on my mind. You're driving me crazy, and I promise you the most passionate day of your life when we meet in SLC 15 short days from now.

Please, please, please, jerk your cock off sometime today and imagine it's my hand doing it to you instead. I'm going to fuck myself with my dildo now and pretend it's your dick.

-Slurps and swallows, Lindsay

* * *

"Holy shit!" Within the privacy of his home in Briar Bluff, Utah - an upscale suburb of Salt Lake City - Sammy's mouth was agape as he re-read the e-mail. This chick is incredible! Why couldn't every brothel prostitute be so willing to think outside the box like this? I'd love to hook up with Pamela in a hotel, too, and give her the type of no-holds-barred dicking she deserves. Just fuck the ever-loving hell out of her.

The constant back-and-forth between Lindsay and Sammy over the past few days kept getting steamier and steamier. Sammy had met some real keepers throughout the years, for sure, but never one so authentic about sex like this. Lindsay is my ultimate fantasy come to life. Not only was she adamant about giving Sammy her anal cherry in two weeks, but Lindsay wanted him to take control and treat her like a rag doll, a fuck-toy. She pleaded with him to spank her - even break her - and not have any hesitation while doing so. Says she wants to know what it's like to be with a dominant alpha who doesn't hold back.

Man, oh, man. How repressed did this girl have to be while growing up in such a secluded town? She's always been a kinky little slut, I think. Was Citronelle even on the map? Perhaps Lindsay needed the right environment - the right people - to coax this side of her to the surface. She has only been away from home for a week and has made more money, I bet, than both her parents combined in that same amount of time.

He cackled out loud. That is fucking fantastic.

Oh, Sammy wanted to be inside Lindsay. It had been six long, excruciating days since they were together and, at this point, it didn't matter the position or the orifice. I don't know if I can wait fifteen more days.

Three things came to mind which he loved most about Lindsay. One was that charming mouth that could make a lesser man orgasm in an instant, another was her pussy that was willing to take on anything, and the third was her virgin anus that would be trained for his pleasure in time. I wanna fuck those small-ass titties too. He craved this girl, obsessed over her, as anticipation coursed through his blood like molten lava. Hell, I'd fuck her armpits.

Amazingly, Lindsay was the one who initiated this. She offered to meet him in Salt Lake City, not the other way around. And most surprising of all, she was willing to do it for free. She's too green to understand how whoring works. Lindsay told Sammy multiple times that she didn't want any money to spend a day or two with him. "I love you, Sammy. You popped my brothel cherry and I want to be with you for real. I'll never have a client as special as you ever again."

Sammy had never met a prostitute off the clock - away from her brothel - and not offered generous compensation for services rendered. These are business transactions and, in my mind, they're worth every penny. He had a lucrative, high-paying job - I'm the CEO of Gradiph Pharmaceuticals - and over two hundred million dollars split up in investments and across several bank accounts. Our house, our yacht, the cars, everything is paid off. Girls like Lindsay were a luxury he could afford to spoil rotten without fear of financial burden.

Whores need to be paid. I don't mind; they're a gift to the world. In his experiences, the more money he offered, the harder these ladies worked to please him.

If Sammy had his way, he would shower young Lindsay with countless gifts and a steady stream of income. He loved seeing prostitutes in his favorite penthouse hotel suite or his own home - but only when Barbara is away visiting her sister - and giving them what they wanted while taking what he wanted too. It's a transaction that's mutually beneficial for both sides.

Lindsay was special - very special - and Sammy had grand plans for her immediate future. Our future. He wanted much more than a meetup at the hotel for a night, or perhaps several nights of sex. That wouldn't be enough. Instead, it would be step one of the process. A delicate process, no doubt, one that would require additional time to gain the trust needed from Lindsay to offer such a risky, unlawful proposition.

This girl is so young, so fresh and innocent, and full of boundless energy when she fucks. Working in a brothel would change her, Sammy knew, and it wouldn't be for the better. Elisabeth and Nicolette were prime examples of that. I remember how they were when they first started and compare their younger selves to now. It's depressing.

Nicolette was once like Lindsay. Not on Lindsay's level, no, but in the same ballpark. Nicolette puts on an act nowadays, but I can tell she's disinterested during parties. Nicolette had a young son back in Vegas who wasn't in the best of health and she worried about him nonstop. She's preoccupied and for good reason.

Regardless, disinterest was common amongst the older ladies. I see right through their bad acting. Sammy didn't want the same thing to happen to Lindsay. I don't want her to lose that zest and the eagerness to please at all costs.

It's a rare trait in any woman - whore or not - and it needs to be nourished, not deadened.

Indeed, Sammy had a vision for the eighteen-year-old.

I want this chick out of the brothels and living in a downtown Salt Lake City high-rise where I can show up whenever I want and fuck her to my heart's content. Not since Alana, his all-time favorite in the business, had Sammy felt the urge to employ a full-time "sugar baby." I miss Alana so much, but her pain is gone, and she's in a better place now... God rest her soul.

He wanted to finance Lindsay's way through college, pay her rent and living expenses, buy her outrageous gifts such as a convertible and dream vacations, and provide more money than she could spend. When the time is right, I'll offer Lindsay five hundred thousand dollars for the first year and promise to increase it every year thereafter.

The tradeoff? She'll take my dick whenever I tell her to. Day or night, night or day, holidays, it wouldn't matter. I'll add Lindsay to my Centurion credit card account and tell her she can buy whatever she wants with it.

Not even Alana had this type of impact on Sammy, and he had been with over a thousand working girls. For whatever reason, Lindsay is genuinely interested in me too. He wasn't looking to save her - I sure as hell ain't no white knight - but by Christmastime, Sammy planned on owning this girl. I've always dreamed of having a plaything on the side that I could fuck on a moment's notice.

Brothels were fun. So was hooking up with and banging a fine piece of ass like Amy Zeitler on his own terms, which Sammy would do later today instead of going to work. But I'm older now and I'd like something consistent, something set in stone. Not a commitment, but something that was there whenever he wanted it.

Memories from last Christmas brought a wicked smile to Sammy's face. During a trip to Happy Ending Ranch, he offered Amy (Scarlett) a gift card for $100 if she'd suck and finish his dick off without a condom. Sure, they had to whisper so no one would hear them via the microphones, but Scarlett was eager to agree. That bitch swallowed me whole and put on a show, gargling my cum like it was Scope or Listerine before guzzling it down.

Scarlett was a special girl in Sammy's eyes too.

He was glad that Colt rarely checked the video feeds because he had made similar offers to Sahara, Riley, and Mariko. Everything was hush-hush and discreet. And never once did any of them decline him. I work hard each day. I deserve an honest cocksucking and to come down a girl's throat whenever I'm in the mood.

Would Lindsay quit Happy Ending Ranch and move to Utah if Sammy offered her a starting rate of $500,000 per year while also covering all expenses? I'd take a few hours off from work on certain days and go over to Lindsay's apartment and fuck her. Two days a week? Why not three? Or perhaps an entire weekend? Lindsay would have to be on birth control, pills or injections, an IUD, something. At that price, I'll demand to fuck her raw, bareback, the way a man is entitled to.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers