The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, I could offer her more money and knock her up too. That way, long after Sammy was dead and buried, Lindsay would never forget him. She'd always have a little something to remember me by, huh?

If she agreed to this proposition, Lindsay would earn a quality education and collect a bankroll of money. The dream scenario for any whore. Taking trips around the world would be a possibility. I'd allow her to have as many friends as she wants, the life she wants. Sammy wouldn't have any issue with her dating and fucking others either.

It'd be a business transaction, nothing more.

But when Daddy came calling, he'd expect Lindsay to drop everything and do what she was being compensated so generously for. I take care of her and she takes care of me. A smile leaned on half of his mouth. I'll break her, train her, and use her whatever way I want.

And oh man, that ass. That ass would belong to Sammy and Sammy alone. No one else would be allowed near it. It'd be mine, only mine, to fuck whenever I want.

Make no mistake about it, though - Sammy cared about his wife and had no intention of leaving her.

At least not yet.

He'd been with Barbara since 1977. By comparison, Lindsay wasn't born until 1999. Sex with Barbara isn't what it once was. She had difficulties dealing with the typical discomforts of getting older and suffered from a loss of sexual desire. Barbara was a helluva fuck back in the day, but not anymore. Still, Sammy was bound to her. What would our kids think if I left her? The grandkids?

On the plus side, Barbara had always known of Sammy's brothel fetish and the fact he could never get enough of sweet, young pussy. She's never cared for that side of me but has looked the other way, mostly, for the thirty-nine years I've been feeding this addiction.

Sammy recalled the one and only time he convinced Barbara to visit Happy Ending Ranch with him and party with Alana. 1984; it was our lone threesome. Barbara was so timid, so apprehensive, but she warmed up quick once Alana licked her pussy and Sammy fucked her mouth at the same time. Ahh, the good ol' days.

If his plans for Lindsay went through, he could never tell his wife that he had a full-time sugar baby on the side right here in town. It would upset her and rightfully so. Barbara doesn't know I already meet several girls illegally.

Nor did she need to.

Sammy loved Alana and had a unique relationship with her until she passed away. We had plenty of fun times together and, though she was married, too, I always thought of her as if she was another wife. Yet Lindsay had already eclipsed Alana as his all-time favorite.

Just. Like. That.

Fuck it! I'll offer Lindsay a million dollars a year to start. No way she'd turn that down, right?

"Mike, did you fall asleep again? For crying out loud, you old bag of bones, your breakfast is ready. Come downstairs before it gets too cold."

Still in the washroom, Sammy clenched his fists and growled like a wild bear. I fucking hate the way Barbara's voice carries and screeches when she calls out from elsewhere in the house. Not only that, but he despised life's normalcies too. All I want any more is to fuck whores like Lindsay - day and night - and not worry about relationships or deal with any of the petty bullshit drama. Barbara tore into him after he admitted to visiting Happy Ending Ranch Tuesday night and spending $1,800 without asking for her consent first. Like I fucking need it; I'm the one who makes all the motherfuckin' money.

And this tendency of hers to go all nuclear because he was two minutes late to the dining room table had to stop. It really does. Shit got old thirty years ago.

"Coming, Barbara!" I hate you....

<> <> <> <> <>

Colt's chest caved with an exhale as he leaned against a metal banister in the baggage claim area of McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. He had been busy admiring Pamela's profile page on Happy Ending Ranch's website for the past few minutes - that pic of her in the red dress is stunning - while waiting for Elisabeth (real name: Samantha Walcott) to meet him. She should be along any minute now. Her flight from Denver having landed a half-hour ago, twenty-nine-year-old Elisabeth had been working at the brothel since 2016 and was set to return for a three-week tour after a month off.

Colt arrived at the airport at five-thirty this morning - three-and-a-half hours ago - and was operating on minimal sleep. He drove Scarlett 175 miles from Flagstone in the middle of the night and dropped her off for what he believed was a six-thirty nonstop flight to Cincinnati, Ohio (though Scarlett didn't take it). The timing was perfect because Elisabeth's flight landed two hours later. Colt would drive Elisabeth to the brothel so she wouldn't have to pay for any rideshare transportation herself.

And then, he'd catch some much-needed sleep.

I hope Scarlett enjoys her week off. The thought slipped from Colt's mind as he continued to admire the image on his smartphone. I'm worried about Pamela. She was the one who convinced him to step away and go to the airport. Told me it would take my mind off her back and she'd do nothing but sleep while I'm gone anyway.

How many times had random customers seen this same picture and travelled to Happy Ending Ranch and booked a party with Pamela because of it?

Colt's heart chilled. Too many times. He sniffed his nose and stared off into the distance. The eighth largest airport in the United States in terms of passenger volume, McCarran International was buzzing with activity. It averaged 490 flights per day to 150 worldwide cities and 125,000 travelers. Waves of tourists were coming and going in every direction as Colt focused on a lone man and woman, likely a married couple, retrieving their suitcases.

I wonder if that dude subjects himself to listening to his wife getting fucked by strangers like I do? Colt chuckled and hissed at the same time. No, of course not. He'd wager they had a joyful, little existence back in Nebraska or Georgia, or wherever it was they were from. Look how happy and monogamous they seem. Colt would bet that woman wouldn't touch another guy for the rest of her life too. He has nothing to worry about.

But hey, perhaps Colt could make the same claim for Pamela from now on as well. Wasn't that a good thing? What he wanted? I'm at the point in my life where I want Pamela for myself, yes, but not this way. Despite all the insecurity that had been bubbling to the surface this past week, Colt didn't want Pamela to be forced out of the business because of a devastating injury. She loves taking care of her clients and I'd never want that to be ripped away from her like this.

I want us to have a normal life and to settle down and have kids. But if I had my way, Pamela would have another five or six parties today with all her favorite mongers. Hell, even Charlie, and for every party to be a threesome with Kayleigh included too.

She enjoys busy days like Saturday. It was obvious she enjoyed being with Lindsay too. Kayleigh is cute, but that little dodo bird does nothing for me. I don't know what Pamela sees in her.

Instead, Colt's wish was for Pamela to be at the same point he was, where she wanted a one-on-one relationship with him too. I've always wanted her to walk away from the industry without regret and on her own terms. Colt loved Pamela more than anything but knew what he signed up for when marrying a prostitute. Maybe I'm waiting for the day when she wants to devote herself to me the same way I want to devote myself to her.

No mongers like Charlie or Gabriel, and no Kayleigh. The thought carried his lips into a downturn. This life isn't for me anymore.

Pamela loved him too. I don't doubt that for a second. But Colt also realized, as a professional companion for hire, she was programmed differently than the typical woman. It'll take some time, but I trust she'll come around. Pamela kept saying she'd step away from the business in three years, right? Stepping away came quicker than expected, unfortunately, but maybe she'll have everything about the business out of her system in three years....

Oh, look.

When the pretty young wife at the baggage carousel rotated and Colt caught a glimpse of her from a different angle, he realized something significant.

She's pregnant.

Five months along? Six months? Congrats? Dude she is with is so lucky. I wonder if he realizes how lucky. Look how radiant the wife is. She's glowing. Colt eyed the pronounced swell of her belly. God, that's beautiful. Just beautiful.

Pamela would be an excellent mother herself.

At this rate, should they ever have children, Colt figured he'd be a senior citizen by the time the eldest graduated from high school. Is that fair to do to any child? To be an older parent like that? He sure as hell wasn't getting any younger. I'd like, once Pamela gets past this injury, for us to work on starting a family. It's time. If nothing else, Colt believed parenthood may help Pamela settle down and further distance her from the draw of brothel life.

Was he jealous of Lindsay because Pamela had taken such a personal interest in her? Or was it irritation? I honestly don't know myself. It wasn't until the past couple of days that Colt had these negative thoughts about Pamela being with her clients too. Right when Kayleigh showed up. The issues began with Charlie and escalated when Colt witnessed Gabriel touching Pamela in the lounge on Saturday night after their party.

I almost lost it.

Just business, Colt would always tell himself, and not think much else about it. Why should he? These men were mongers, nothing more, and Pamela's heart belonged to him. Not them. Not anyone else. He never doubted that. Still didn't doubt it.

But...

Why do I suddenly feel this way? Why all this negativity? He wanted to snap Gabriel's neck when he was hugging and kissing on Pamela at the bar. I've never had that type of reaction toward a client. As the owner, Colt wasn't supposed to think that way about a customer. Their patronage is our continued livelihood.

So, what was his fucking problem?

It's Kayleigh, Goddammit. His face contorted. Yeah, I suppose I am jealous. The only other person Colt ever saw Pamela swoon and fawn over like this was, well, himself. Back when we were dating.

While Colt didn't believe Lindsay posed any real threat to his marriage, it irked the hell out of him when Pamela had that all-night lesbian fuck-fest with her. Setting aside the fact her spine was already injured, Pamela should've been having sex with me. Colt wondered why she'd been so eager to hop into bed with Lindsay when she hadn't even hinted at wanting to have sex with him since their return from Bora Bora.

If that little tart tries invading on my turf again, tries to drive any sort of wedge between Pamela and me, or our marriage, I'll fire her. Colt didn't care about any backlash he'd receive from Pamela either. She'll get over it. Lindsay seemed all sweet and innocent, all naïve and pure, but Colt believed he had her figured out. She's a manipulative, greedy cunt who's only out for herself.

One more slip-up. That's all it would take.

I'll fire her fucking ass in a heartbeat.

Colt found his resolve, glanced up, and scanned the hundreds of busy travelers for any sign of Elisabeth. Nothing yet. He again focused on his smartphone and tapped over to the brothel's public message board.

Topic: Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

From: HeavyD9116

Gender: M

#Posts: 179

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Posted: July 22, 2018, 4:06pm PST

Mere words could never express what a blast I had spending time with Pamela and Kayleigh yesterday. They made for an unforgettable threesome that blew away my highest expectations. Pamela is one of the sweetest, most sincere ladies you could ever meet and Kayleigh, for someone who's new to the business (it being her first week), was so fun and easy to talk to. The sex was great, including the warmup and cooldown, and Pamela and Kayleigh were super into each other. I highly recommend this pairing to anyone who is looking for a two-girl party.

>Darius

From: SammySlams

Gender: M

#Posts: 2362

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #1 on July 22, 2018, 4:26pm PST

Welcome to the Kayleigh Fan Club, Darius! I had the pleasure of being Kayleigh's first-ever client last Tuesday and it was an experience I'll never forget either. She is only eighteen, such a little doll, so hot, so ripe, yet also turbocharged with desire and an eagerness to please that I've never seen in a working girl in my four decades of enjoying this hobby.

Next time I'm in Flagstone, rest assured a double helping of Kayleigh and Pamela will be on my buffet plate!

-Sammy

You're wonderful, Sammy, and you've supported the brothel like no customer ever has. I appreciate it. But your days of partying with Pamela are over. She's done.

Colt's eyebrows melted together. Pamela would never say a word to Sammy about this because he was a VIP to them, but he was way too rough, even for her tastes, and she often complained about him after the fact. I had to take Pamela to the emergency room two years ago, too, and give her the rest of the week off because you fucked up her back something fierce during a party.

From: Colt_HER (Admin)

Gender: M

#Posts: 7133

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #2 on July 22, 2018, 4:37pm PST

HeavyD - Always a pleasure to see you at the ranch and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Pamela and Kayleigh. Can't wait until you return so we can talk college football again! Go Boise State, right?

-Colt

You're a cool guy, Darius, and have been good to Pamela over the five years you've been coming to see her. Thank you.

She is always complimentary of you and loves those gifts from Amazon. Yet, Colt trusted that Darius realized Pamela provided him a service, a fantasy. It's not real. Darius understood the game; he wouldn't fall in love with her like Charlie and so many others had. I never have to worry about things when Pamela is with you.

From: Scarlett_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 344

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #3 on July 22, 2018, 5:01pm PST

Sammy, you rotten scoundrel! Next time you're in Flagstone, I expect you to purchase a party with Pamela, Kayleigh, AND me! You know the three of us would rock your socks off like they have never been rocked before!

XOXOXOBJ, Scarlett

God, Scarlett. Why are you trying to strong-arm a customer into seeing you on the public message board? She was joking and meant no harm, and Sammy surely wouldn't mind, but others would see this and may get the wrong impression. This should've been an e-mail.

I bet you cost us two or three potential new customers with your reply. Not that Scarlett cared, right? The only thing you care about is yourself. You're a million times worse than Kayleigh. She's a saint compared to you.

From: Pamela_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 1763

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #5 on July 22, 2018, 5:15pm PST

Darius,

Thank you for the awesome review. You are such a sweet man. It was so nice to see you and spend time with you again.

"Pamela Boop"

From: HeavyD9116

Gender: M

#Posts: 181

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #6 on July 22, 2018, 5:43pm PST

Pamela,

You want to talk about sweet? It doesn't get any sweeter than you! I think you should win Courtesan of the Year!

>Darius

From: TopMonger

Gender: M

#Posts: 74

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #7 on July 22, 2018, 6:57pm PST

Hey Sammy,

You've talked Kayleigh up a lot this week. That is strange as I've never seen you throw such excessive compliments to any lady either here or on any of the other brothel forums like you have her (and you're on all of them). Kayleigh must be outstanding. I'm so intrigued I've booked an appointment with her during my Vegas vacation in October.

From: omgitskayleigh_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 16

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #8 on July 22, 2018, 7:33pm PST

Darius :)

It was such a pleasure meeting you! Pamela told me what a chill guy you were beforehand, and she wasn't lying.

And I loved being squished between you and Pamela! Let's do it again next time!

Sweet kisses, Kayleigh :)

From: omgitskayleigh_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 17

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #8 on July 22, 2018, 7:36pm PST

TopMonger,

I cannot wait until you come and see me in October! I love ALL my customers and promise to take care of you!

Warmest hugs, Kayleigh :)

It's too bad. By the end of the year, Colt envisioned Lindsay earning record numbers. I've never had so many customers call or send me e-mails about a girl fresh off the bus like they have about her. Sammy's initial review put Lindsay on the map and now she was the most talked about employee Colt had. Sammy held a tremendous influence over their clientele and everyone respected his opinion. There isn't a monger alive who's partied with more working girls.

Colt realized that people from all over the country - the world, even - sent Sammy private messages and asked him for advice and his opinion on all things LPIN. He has directed so many new clients toward us. So, Colt had always tried to stay on Sammy's good side.

But as for Lindsay, Colt figured she wouldn't last until the end of the year, perhaps not even the end of this month to earn those record financials. Too bad, indeed. She was down to her last strike. We should start looking for a replacement ASAP, one who's the same age, the same body type.

From: Xccentric

Gender: M

#Posts: 26

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #9 on July 22, 2018, 8:16pm PST

I was lucky enough to party with Pamela on a recent trip through Flagstone. In addition to all the other positive things people have said about her, Pamela plays the best and most relaxing music during her parties. It's called chillstep and she has converted me into a lifelong fan.

Thought I'd throw my two cents in.

From: Jim_HER (Admin)

Gender: M

#Posts: 4394

Pamela & Kayleigh 7/21

Reply #10 on July 22, 2016, 9:04pm, PST

Thanks for coming and seeing Pamela and Kayleigh, HeavyD9116! We appreciate your kind words and you being such a great guy!

Jim

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Before he had the chance to glance away from his smartphone, a pair of arms enveloped Colt from behind for a warm, long-lasting embrace.

I know that voice.

Elisabeth, his lone reason for still being at the airport, stepped back as he pivoted to face her, and her gaze danced with an energetic, friendly greeting. "Hey, Colt!" She made a halfhearted attempt to bite his finger as if she was a snapping turtle. "How are you? It's good to see you again!"

"Checkin' out the website out is all." Colt smiled and his eyes shone as he focused on her. Thank God. The sooner I get back to the house, the better. I'm so tired.

Elisabeth was a marvelous, captivating young woman with sparkling green eyes; long, yellow-blonde hair; and the type of bright, pearly-white smile often seen in toothpaste advertisements. At five-foot-eight and 130 pounds, not only was Elisabeth physically fit, but also voluptuous with 34dd-24-36 measurements. "They are really fake and really expensive," she would admit to any monger who dare asked.