The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your legs further, Kayleigh, but first, let's get those panties off. Yeah, they need to go." With a whimper, Lindsay obeyed, and Becky was quick to pull the wisp of fabric down. "Now spread your pussy lips and show Nick how pink and wet it is all up inside of you."

Those words made Lindsay gasp, and she blushed a furious red as Nick looked their way with the eyes of a deranged lunatic. He was ready to pounce, strike like a rattlesnake, and claim what was his.

"You're not ready to come yet, are you, baby?" Becky's voice was laced with a playful tease as she regarded Nick, who let out a long, agitated sigh. She shifted her attention back to Lindsay, gliding soft, pink lips over her earlobe, down her cheek, and to her mouth. The two ladies shared a deep, intimate kiss, their tongues dancing, as the wonderful, wet sounds of Kenzie giving head provided the backdrop.

"You like watching me play with my sweet Kayleigh's pussy, don't you? Wow, it's so small and tight. I bet you're gonna struggle to get your dick inside her."

"Jesus Christ." Nick breathed in heavy gasps as his gaze was laser-focused on Becky. Watching his darling, otherwise faithful wife make out with an eighteen-year-old whore was the hottest thing he had ever witnessed.

"Don't worry, though. I'll help put you in her, Nicky, baby. I'll hold your cock and guide it. And look at Kayleigh's mouth, will you? Those lips. They're gonna look so good wrapped around your dick." A laugh bubbled in her throat. "Think you could gag her with it?" Becky again gave Lindsay a long, wet kiss. "Hmm, I'd love to take you home with us, honey, and keep you forever."

Nick groaned and held Kenzie's head against his lap.

"Oh, don't come yet, baby," Becky said. "I think it's time Kayleigh straddles my face and I get my first taste of her pussy while you have your fun with your own girl. After that, I want you to fuck Kayleigh while Kenzie uses that tongue of hers on me." She offered Lindsay's hip a few gentle slaps. "Stand up, sweetheart, on the chair itself, and straddle yourself on my face. Be a good girl and do what we're paying you to do."

Unable to take any more of this exquisite torture, Nick shoved Kenzie's head away. She gasped, not expecting that, as he snapped the condom off and tossed it elsewhere. He made a beeline toward the two ladies in the reclining chair and jammed his erection, without regard or prelude, clear down Becky's throat.

Fascinated, Lindsay leaned to the side and watched Becky, her face red, cough and choke at the sudden, unexpected invasion. Lindsay recalled Pamela telling her that condoms were not legally required in a brothel for married partners. Becky's gaze shifted toward Nick and it was obvious he wasn't content with throating her. No, not after the tease job she had just given him. He would brutalize her mouth. Nick put one hand on the top of Becky's head, the other on her jaw, and hammered away with quick, shallow strokes.

"Look at that dick! Such a lucky girl!" Lindsay was speaking her mind without realizing it. "I want to take him without a condom too!"

Nick withdrew and Becky heaved for precious breath, but he slammed his erection right back inside. Thick tears streamed down her cheeks and her temples pounded like a drum. When he pulled out, Becky coughed and retched for oxygen.

"More!" she demanded, anyway, lurching forward with a gaping mouth, desperate to swallow him again. Nick battered Becky's throat as Kenzie took Lindsay by the hand and pulled her away. It wasn't a second too soon, either, as Nick erupted like Mount St. Helens as he pulled out and cum spewed everywhere, coating Becky's hair, forehead, eyes, nose, face, lips, and tongue.

Lindsay broke away from Kenzie, leaned back against the wall, and closed her eyes. Her body shivering, goosebumps popped up as she got rid of her bra and pinched stiff, sensitive nipples. Lindsay's eyes reopened and focused on the couple as she rolled both nipples between her fingers and squeezed her thighs together.

"I love you, Nick!" Becky sobbed up at him, her face a disheveled, horrible mess. "Oh God, I love you!"

It looks like she dunked her head in a massive vat of cum! It's a... cum siesta!

Nick enveloped Becky in his arms as he collapsed on top of her. He burrowed his lips against her neck and kissed away, his voice breathless. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you...."

Lindsay's eyes were glazed over as her other hand drifted between her thighs. Why does Becky get to have all the fun? I so wish I could be the recipient of a cum bath too! Her breath hitched as she dipped her middle finger into her hot, quivering pussy. Lindsay concentrated on her clitoris with her index finger, rubbing the nub, and causing her senses to skyrocket into the stratosphere.

"I'm so glad you persisted and talked me into coming here with you." Becky's voice was brimming with emotion as she splayed kisses all over Nick's face and neck. "This was the best anniversary present ever."

Within seconds, Lindsay took things further, and was fucking herself with both fingers.

She flung the back of her head against the wall and slumped down to the floor. Lindsay added a third finger and her right hand stroked away with no shame, faster and faster, harder and harder. Her body rocked, the pressure becoming too much to withstand. The inner walls of her pussy grabbed at her fingers and she felt the familiar, burning need to have something bulkier - something like a hard dick - penetrating her instead.

Sammy, where are you?

Then it happened. Lindsay orgasmed as her hand and fingers clamped down in an explosion of hysteria. Her movements were haphazard as she bounced up and down upon the floor like she was riding a dick cowgirl-style and her left arm stretched skyward. Lindsay curled a hand behind her head and lost all control of her faculties, and the pleasure was mind-numbing.

"I'm glad, too, Becky. So glad." Nick continued to barrage his wife with kisses.

Kenzie dropped to the floor, twisted Lindsay's face toward hers, and their mouths met in a full, sweeping kiss. The two young, pretty prostitutes hugged and kissed like they were an actual couple as the real couple trembled in the aftermath of the hottest, most intense moment of not only their marriage, but their entire lives as well.

And they still had over sixty minutes to go in this foursome party too....

<> <> <> <> <>

After Nick and Becky left, with no other customers in the brothel and a half-hour from its official closing time, Colt tiptoed into Pamela's bedroom, where she was sleeping, and nestled beside her. He had a considerable amount of time to think today and come up with the proper game plan after all the earlier fireworks. Pamela stirred beside him and he threaded his fingers around her hand.

"Hey, sweetie," came his soft whisper. "It's late, but I'm finally here."

With a miserable cringe, Pamela rolled onto her side to face him. God, she was breathtaking, even with her life in shambles, and yet that ever-present positive aura still radiated. Colt swiped hair away from her forehead and kissed her. "You ready to talk?"

Her body squirmed.

"No yelling this time."

She managed to prop herself up against the headboard and jut out her lower lip. "Okay. Let's talk."

"It's two-thirty and I closed the house early. I don't want any interruptions." He expected her to be upset, just as she had all the other times he had locked the doors before it was closing time. What if a potential customer was outside?

Instead, she nodded. "Fine by me."

"How's your back? Does it feel any better?"

"A little. I need to take my pain meds at six o'clock and my other meds at eight."

"You need anything from the kitchen?"

"No, I'm cool."

Colt realized he had to approach this discussion in a far different manner than earlier. Else, the result would be the same. "I know you're not feeling well, and I apologize. Raising my voice was uncalled for. But I've been thinking, and I'd like for us to go home for a week or two so you can rest up, get yourself better. We'll tell your parents, your family you injured yourself on a hiking trip or something. And you could go see Dr. Pietz, and she could refer you to a back specialist. I know you trust her word implicitly."

Pamela's eyes filled with tears.

Colt's arms encircled her and he brought the side of her face to his chest. "I'm so sorry this happened, but I'm here in whatever way you need me. You're my wife and I support you wholeheartedly."

Pamela burst into tears against the fabric of his dress shirt. She wanted to stay there forever, in his loving embrace, because it was the only place she felt safe, but she also wanted to shove away just as badly. Why won't you trust me when I say I can get through this? It's my body and you hurt me today, Colt. You really hurt me.

She did push away. "This whole thing sucks!" But Pamela was never one to sidestep a good idea. Seeing Dr. Pietz in Baltimore, her primary care physician since her teenaged years, would give her a sense of clarity, peace of mind, whatever she wanted to call it. Dr. Pietz wouldn't send her to a specialist who'd rush to a diagnosis and insist on immediate, sweeping life changes like that crackpot in Valley City did, nor would she condemn her for the career choices she made. Dr. Middleton and his judgmental, holier-than-thou attitude can go choke on a dick for all I care!

"It does suck. I spoke to Mayor Bradley today. You know how city council demands I be on the premises fifteen days out of every month or else they'll close the brothel permanently? I told Mayor Bradley what happened and he insists we take all the necessary time away for you to recover. He said he'll handle city council for us."

Pamela nodded. "Jim clued me in earlier. He said he won't be getting a day off for a long, long time."

"Jim is worried sick about you, too, you know." Colt traced his fingertip along Pamela's jaw. "But wouldn't it be nice to be away from this place for a while? To be home, where you belong, with your family all within reach?"

"We just got back from Bora Bora."

"We did, and we can go away again. Let's see what Dr. Pietz and her colleague, whomever she refers you to, says. I trust her word, too, and if she gives you the green light to continue working, you'll have no resistance from me."

His wife swallowed hard and crossed her arms. Were his words convincing enough, though they weren't necessarily the truth? Pamela returning to work would lead to catastrophe, right? But Colt also realized that she was intelligent enough to listen to Dr. Pietz, of all people, and when she gave her the same grim outlook Dr. Middleton did, Pamela would have no choice but to retire. To be smart, to play it safe, and have a comfortable future.

No way she'd go against Dr. Pietz's orders.

"Okay, fine." Pamela fidgeted with the linen. "We can go home to Baltimore for a while. It's a much better place for me to be right now."

He moved closer and lifted her chin. "Perfect. I'll go online in the morning and buy two airline tickets for later in the week. Give more time for your swelling to go down and make the trip a little easier."

"No, no, I have a better idea." A thick, spikelike pressure originated in her lower back and spread like a horrible plague. Just like that, Pamela could barely breathe and gripped the comforter with all her might, but somehow willed herself to continue. "Buy tickets for later today, this afternoon. I-I want us to be home, sl-sleeping in our bed tonight, and I'll call Dr. Pietz's office in a few hours and see if they can schedule me for first thing in the morning."

(End of Chapter Eleven - to be continued)