The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 13

Story Info
Lindsay enjoys her first girl/girl party at the brothel.
11.8k words
4.67
7.5k
9

Part 13 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers

Chapter Thirteen

"I work between forty-eight and sixty hours a week back home in Rhode Island and make sixteen dollars and fifty-five cents an hour. That's it. I'll tell you, I've been tempted many times. I could go across town to this dive called Kittens Cabaret and earn more money there dancing on a pole in one night than I make all week at the grocery store."

"Oh, believe me, I know the feeling." Fresh from the booking office, Lindsay focused on Becky Watson with luminescent eyes as the two ladies settled onto side-by-side bar stools. She swung her knees toward her latest customer and was decked out in a form-fitting, dark blue minidress that plunged all the way to her navel. She'd left her hair loose but added a pink ribbon to keep the strands free from her face.

"Back in California, I was slinging corn dogs for a measly ten bucks an hour. I mean, I had to get away from that. I just had to." Amid a backdrop of lazy wall fans, eighties rock music, and the dim glow of the parlor, Lindsay formed clenched fists at her sides. "I hated that job, but it was all I could find in that Godforsaken town until I decided to relocate to Flagstone and start working here."

Becky reached for Lindsay's wrist with a gentle squeeze. "For some strange, odd reason, I was under the impression you were a stripper before working at the brothel." She inclined her head. "Nick was too."

"A stripper?" Lindsay stifled a giggle and covered her mouth. "No, not me." As was becoming the norm, all Lindsay's thoughts and everyday stresses had vanished from her brain, replaced by the single-minded focus of doing whatever it took to please the customer who had purchased a GFE party from her. Lindsay took a gulp of air and salivated at the knowledge that next client happened to be another woman. Even better, it was Becky. "I showed up here cold turkey ten days ago and started working with zero experience in the sex industry. It's been a whirlwind so far." Lindsay tried to center her emotions. "And more fun than I ever imagined possible."

This past Monday, Lindsay had a foursome party with Becky, Nick, and Kenzie. Becky and Nick had such a splendid time that they e-mailed Lindsay and Kenzie last evening and said they'd return today for more.

This time around, they opted to split into separate pairs as Kenzie would entertain Nick in her bedroom while Lindsay tended to Becky in hers. The married couple preferred doing everything together, but the cost for a two-hour foursome party was too expensive with its specialty multipliers ($5,000), especially after what they paid Monday evening ($3,800) for ninety minutes. Two one-on-one two-hour parties were far more affordable ($2,400 total) and, although it would stretch their bank account thin, it wouldn't break it.

Lindsay was ecstatic Becky picked her instead of Kenzie. She had no problems with Nick, but with all the cock Lindsay had taken in the past week-and-a-half, allowing mongers to lose themselves in their pleasures, changing things up and having a soft, romantic two-hour party with Becky was much more appealing.

Besides, there was no chance Nick would've chosen Lindsay for his one-on-one party anyway. Kenzie was his all-time favorite and the lone reason he'd make this near cross-country trip three or four times every year. If it wasn't for Kenzie, Nick would never come here again.

"You're really good at it. This brothel thing, I mean." Becky touched her own lips, which tingled at the thought of kissing Lindsay more intimately this time, longer, deeper. "The other night with you and Kenzie was amazing. Nick and I had to come back and see you two again." Forget Kenzie. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since. Becky stared at Lindsay's face, her body, with an unflinching appraisal. I've never been as attracted to anyone as I am you. God, she burned to make love to this girl again. So innocently pretty, such a good, well-mannered thing, yet so responsive to anything sensual. "We'll be flying back to Warwick in the morning."

"Warwick? That's in Rhode Island, isn't it?" Lindsay crinkled her nose as a charming ignorance flashed across her features. "Geography was never my strong suit."

"South of Providence, which is the state capital." Heat titillated Becky's every nerve as she again studied Lindsay's face. Somehow, she appeared more gorgeous than she did on Monday. How was that possible? Perhaps familiarity does breed a greater appreciation. "We live near Warwick. We grew up there."

"You know, I'll admit it: I almost took a job at a strip club in Bakersfield instead of here." Lindsay hated being dishonest, especially to Becky, but treated the advice Pamela gave her like gospel. Never tell a client (unless it was Sammy - Lindsay made an exception for him) that she was from Palm Springs or Southern California itself. Instead, pick a place in Northern California or another state. That included the location of the gentleman's club (in San Diego) she considered applying at. "I thought I'd have more fun at a brothel than a strip joint. It's safer too. Things are more controlled here."

And people give Lindsay money to fuck them legally. She couldn't think of a better job.

Becky nudged closer and inhaled Lindsay's sweet scent, letting the essence overtake her senses. This girl would be the perfect remedy for a rocky past few days with her husband back at the hotel. "But you'd make an outstanding stripper. I. Don't. Care. I'd go right into a strip club if you were working and start tipping immediately. And buying lap dances too. I wouldn't care who saw me."

Lindsay stroked a thumb along the column of Becky's long, swan-like neck, needing to touch her, wanting to be as close as possible. This may have been a payday, but Lindsay enjoyed her prior encounter with Becky and compared their chemistry to that which she shared with Pamela. "I'll give you a lap dance during our party. Sound good?"

Becky's eyes ballooned. "Really?"

"Yeah, striptease and all." Lindsay ran her forefinger in circles along Becky's hip, thrilled at the way her throat tensed in response. "I'd love to make you happy."

Becky stared at that finger and reveled in the caresses which threatened to overwhelm her. "You're such a fun girl to be around, honey. So open-minded and eager to please." Perfect in every regard. Her gaze lifted and she smiled once more. "I can't believe how irresistible you are." Becky maintained eye contact and swiped at her upper lip with her tongue, imagining it was Lindsay's pussy instead. Soon, it will be.

At the other end of the bar, Jim kept a close ear on the conversation between the two ladies. Watching them interact was fun, especially since they were both women. The air around them was sizzling and it wasn't an act on Lindsay's part. She was authentic in the way she spoke to her clients.

Jim figured that once all the "newness" wore off and Lindsay gained more experience as a working lady, the unbridled zest she was becoming so famous for would fade. The best-case scenario long-term would be to maintain the same level of compassion Pamela had for her own clients. But Pamela was one of a kind, so Jim didn't see that happening.

Jim was serving drinks to the trio of Sulaco County firefighters who'd stop by every Wednesday or Thursday afternoon for an hour or two. Trevor, Justin, and Ryan didn't purchase any parties, save for once in a blue moon, but they were longtime regulars and enjoyed watching sports and shooting the shit with Jim and/or Colt, whichever was handling the bar that day.

And, of course, window shopping too.

It was rare for a female customer as attractive as Becky Watson to stroll into the ranch. The firefighters took notice of the thirty-five-year-old in her salacious, curve-hugging evening dress, its color black, that went down to mid-thigh. It highlighted those smooth legs and succulent ass while the snug fit of its upper half put Becky's augmented breasts on display. Along with her pretty face and peaches and cream complexion, she was accustomed to being the center of attention at all times.

Becky sensed their lustful eyes staring literal holes right through her. She liked it, though, and got a thrill out of teasing them, such as when she curled her fingers around the hem of her treacherously short skirt, shot them a sultry glance, and tugged downward.

Lindsay's smile relaxed at the visual, with a finger in her mouth, nibbling away.

"The woman is married, bud, and her husband is down the hall taking a shower. Not a tree you want to go climbing up, trust me." Jim spoke in a whisper to Trevor when it appeared he was about to get up and introduce himself to Becky. "She's with one of our employees and they'll be having a party soon. Please, don't disturb them." It was against house policy for any male customer to talk to a female customer (and vice versa) and, if they did, Jim would ask said individual to leave. If they refused, he'd alert the sheriff's station and let them handle the situation.

"Yeah, yeah. All right."

A bonus, of course, was the sweetness that was Lindsay Anastacio. The guys were spellbound as Lindsay, who had gone full-on slut with spiked heels and a dress that would get her arrested if Sherriff Spaeth ever caught her looking this way in public, was all over Becky. They had been giggling and mighty handsy since the firefighters came in from their latest twenty-four-hour shift ten minutes ago.

"I fucking love lesbians. Ain't nothin' better than watching two hot chicks get it on," Justin said to Ryan, his eyes glazed over as he imagined Lindsay and Becky tribbing on the bed and glistening with sweat, toys strewn all around them, and screaming out in mutual orgasms.

"I'd like to be a fly on the wall," Ryan said. "The older blonde - the wife - must not be getting enough at home." He tugged at his collar. "What a damn shame. If I had a wife who looked like that, I wouldn't let her out of my sight. I'd be all up in her day and night. And she sure as hell wouldn't be sniffing up some skank's skirt in a brothel if I had anything to say about it."

Becky arched her back, wanting to antagonize the guys further, jutting her breasts out upon the sequined fabric, and crossing her legs. Her miniskirt again inched higher, drawing the attention of Trevor, Justin, and Ryan (and Jim, too), creating a massive temperature spike, and threatening to cause a four-alarm fire.

Looking their way, she placed her hand on Lindsay's ass and offered a possessive squeeze.

"Holy shit, will you look at that? I wonder how long they'll be?" Justin said. "I wouldn't mind dropping five hundred bucks on the little blonde afterward ... the young one. She must be new."

"She is," Jim said. "Name is Kayleigh. Just started working here last week."

"Eighteen? Looks eighteen."

Jim nodded.

Ryan laughed but kept his voice low so the ladies wouldn't hear him. "Your wife would fucking kill you, dude. She already locked your balls away for six months the last time you hooked up with a chick here."

Trevor joined the playful teasing. "Yeah, he's right, Justin. Leave the whoremongering to me and Ryan. We don't have wives to answer to."

Justin scoffed. "Fuck you guys."

"Becky?" Wearing a minidress that made her emulate a beauty queen in her own right, Kenzie emerged from the curtain on the bar's right side. Small in stature but not in sex appeal, dark hair tumbled over Kenzie's shoulders in healthy, vibrant waves, and she had a bubbly, forthcoming smile. "Becky, hey. Nick is finished with his shower and we're ready to start."

Becky swirled back toward Lindsay with the northern lights dancing in her eyes. "There's our cue." She snatched Lindsay's hand and hauled her off the bar stool. "Let's go."

The first responders experienced a mixture of fascination and jealousy as Lindsay and Becky shuffled past them, their high heels clanking, and slipped behind the curtain with Kenzie.

"Kayleigh, huh?" Justin said seconds later as he eyed the old, tattered fabric, his cock hard in his jeans. "I wanna bang the ever-loving shit out of that gal."

Trevor chuckled. "I'll take the older one. I think she needs to get a job here. Jim, you should see about hiring her. I'd pay double the rate just to nail her one time."

"The MILF is fine as fuck," Ryan said. "But I'd be happiest taking both of them on."

Trevor groaned and nodded. "At the same time. ..."

* * *

The ladies met up with Nick, fresh and chipper in his complimentary bathrobe, outside the trucker's shower. Desire darkened Lindsay's eyes as she noticed the bathrobe was open in front, the head of Nick's cock peeking out. She recalled him fucking her face with it three days ago, the brutal, rhythmic pumping of forced male pleasure, as Kenzie performed cunnilingus on Becky a mere ten feet away and brought her to climax. I woke up the next morning with the worst sore throat ever because of you.

Becky scurried to her husband for a long, drawn-out embrace and kiss.

"You have fun with Kayleigh, now, you hear?" Nick said. "I'll be thinking of you."

Becky giggled and motioned toward Kenzie. "No. No, you won't. Don't lie. You'll be thinking of her." She hugged him again and found his dick with her right hand. "You have fun too. We'll have lots of stories to share as we drive back to Vegas later tonight, won't we?"

Nick's jaw clenched. "Yeah, I suppose we will."

Becky's eyes flashed once more. "And you're fucking me again, too, once we get to the hotel."

"Oooooh, can I join?" Lindsay asked without preamble. "Take me back to Vegas with you!"

"The timer starts counting down from one hundred and twenty minutes once any of you enters one of the bedrooms." Everyone turned and glanced at Jim as he stood in front of the curtain and held a stopwatch above his head. Negotiations and all the particulars, including payment, had been taken care of before Nick was asked to hop in the shower a short time ago.

Jim suppressed a growl. I'm not going to eavesdrop on Cierra's party. He would listen to Lindsay's party instead. I don't want to subject myself to hearing Cierra get fucked for the next two hours again.

Besides, Jim trusted Nick, which was another reason he didn't want to monitor their party. He's a regular monger, and there's no way he'd harm Cierra. He's in love with her the same way I am and she's safe with him.

"Have fun, babe," Becky said to Nick one more time before latching onto Lindsay's hand and allowing her to lead the way into the bedroom.

Once inside, they closed the door. Another thump was heard down the hall, signifying Nick had joined up with Kenzie in her room too.

And thus, the clock was ticking.

* * *

"Thank you for not making me take a shower." It was the calm before the storm as Becky followed Lindsay to the bed and they nestled down. "I spent multiple hours prettying myself up for you back at the hotel."

"I can tell." Lindsay fondled the outline of Becky's left breast underneath the veil of her evening dress. "I have to say it again - you look outstanding. The dress looks killer on you, and besides, you smell fantastic. I love your perfume. There was no need for you to take a shower. You're fine as is."

"Thank you again. I love my perfume too. Been using it for years. It's really nice. The bottle is so pretty and it gives me a pretty little sparkle every time I use it."

There was no point in wasting any time, either - especially in a brothel - so Becky placed her hands on Lindsay's hips and ran them up the sides of her dress and to her jaw. "You're so precious. Like a little porcelain doll." Becky slipped a hand behind Lindsay's head and reeled her in for a slow, exploratory kiss and, just like that, was bowled over by a freight train of need. The same thing happened here on Monday night too.

"You taste like cantaloupe," Becky said between kisses. "I wasn't expecting that."

"I was snacking on some before you and Nick arrived," Lindsay said. "I love cantaloupe."

"Hmmmmm, me too."

Becky agreed to come to Happy Ending Ranch out of sheer curiosity. Why does Nick keep harping on and on about Kenzie and how he enjoys being with her? This had been going on for three years and counting. I don't know, but hey, at least he's been honest about it since day one, so I've never had anything to complain about. He could have been fucking Kenzie behind her back, but Becky gave him the go-ahead to get his rocks off in places like this years ago. I don't mind. It helped keep things fresh and lessened the chances of him cheating on her in the "real world."

Becky intensified the kiss and, full of greed, claimed Lindsay's mouth, lapping up the sweet, needy sounds emanating from her lungs. She moved both hands to Lindsay's hair and stroked as blood surged through her veins. The kiss was unrestrained, passionate, and intoxicating. For a split second, Becky forgot they were escort and client, but two women who were crazed for each other and yearned to be together forever.

Becky loved Nick and hadn't been with anyone else during their seventeen years of marriage until the foursome party seventy-two hours ago. Having played with other girls during her high school years, she expected to rekindle a few pangs of infatuation for the opposite sex with Kenzie. But Lindsay, the unexpected treat? I didn't anticipate this. Becky hadn't harbored legitmate feelings for any female since being intimate with her best friend back in the day, Sara Bickers. Yet being with Sara was nothing like this. Lindsay was causing Becky to reevaluate things. Her heart raced with the enormity of the thought.

"Don't stop," Lindsay said.

The hell with being nice and wanting to build to a crescendo (especially at this cost). Becky took Lindsay's hand and pulled her from the bed, causing her to stumble in the come-fuck-me pumps. She gathered Lindsay close and backed her against the wall, again kissing her fast and furious, similar to how she wanted to fuck her. Lindsay wound a leg around Becky's hip and rocked her pelvis against hers. Becky didn't taste. She devoured, driving her tongue deep. Far. Lindsay moaned.

"You'll do anything I want, right? Anything I say?"

"Mmm-hmm," came Lindsay's muffled response.

Becky ended their kiss and stared deep into Lindsay's eyes. "How about you give me that lap dance you were talking about earlier? First off, I'd like a striptease. Then, we can talk about other ways you can please me."

Lindsay couldn't contain either her smile nor her trepidation. She had never given a lap dance before. But Pamela did offer a few lessons last week during orientation. Both she and Jim advised some customers would request lap dances before or during parties. And Lindsay did volunteer one for Becky a few minutes ago. "Okay."

"You seem shy, honey." Becky was chuckling as she moved from the bed to the nearby recliner and made sure it was in its locked, upright position. "Are you okay?"

"I'm still new to this whole brothel thing. That's all. Still adjusting." Lindsay took a steadying breath and found herself blushing crimson as she inched closer. "I've never danced for anyone before."

"As long as you put forth an effort and do your best to satisfy me, I won't complain. I'm not picky. You're a good girl, a nice girl, but also an expensive girl. A very expensive girl and I expect my money's worth." Her voice turned authoritative. "Now start stripping."

Lindsay moved to the center of the bedroom on wobbly legs and thumbed the shoulder straps of her blue minidress. She nudged one down, followed by the other, revealing a lacey black bra which seemed way too naughty for a soft-spoken, downhome girl one month removed from high school graduation. Lindsay palmed her breasts and turned away from Becky and offered a shake of the ass, the rest of her body bumping to an unheard beat.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers