The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transaction. That was Scarlett's word. I don't like it because it's so impersonal. Yes, maybe Lindsay did become a little too invested in her customers and needed to cut back, but she'd never view them the way Scarlett did. And she wouldn't detach herself like Kenzie insisted she should either. My customers aren't things, or dollar signs. They're people who matter and should be treated as such.

But Lindsay had to deal with her emotions better and not cry like she did after Sammy left the house last week. The same thing happened with Becky earlier, too, and Tony on Saturday night. I hated to say goodbye. In a perfect world, Lindsay would have room in her bed every night for all of them.

Is there any need for me to change? Really? I'm real, not fake, and my generosity, my sincerity, could wind up earning me massive cheddar in the long run. At the core of it all, that was her reason for being here, right? I wanna be rich. For becoming a whore and selling her innocence to others? I need a sugar daddy who'll give me money, gifts, diamonds, everything.

She smiled while retrieving a pair of earrings from the jewelry box and a pendant on a solid gold chain. Darius had these delivered to me yesterday from Amazon. The attached note said it was his way of saying "thank you" for the threesome party with her and Pamela. In return, Lindsay wrote Darius a long e-mail last night and added a nude selfie. I hope he jerks off to it. And Lindsay made certain to mention that she was looking forward to seeing - and fucking - him again.

I should send him some more dirty pics.

Lindsay dropped the assortment of items onto the mattress and opened her lingerie drawer. She tapped her lips with a pair of fingers and surveyed the options, ultimately picking a pink-and-white, diagonally striped silk bar and G-string set. I should take another selfie and send it to Sammy this time. He loved any photos of her, always thanking her for any little glimpse.

Lindsay returned to bedside, dropped her robe, and slid the panties up her legs. She leaned forward as she hooked her bra for maximum cleavage effect. Heh. What cleavage? My titties are way too small. Perhaps one day, Lindsay would get implants like Becky. According to her, they weren't that expensive. Shit, what does it matter? I'll get a sugar daddy to pay for 'em and compensate him in return.

Lindsay stepped into her dress and turned toward the mirror while zipping it up. She ran her hands along those tight, slender curves, and over the floral black lace overlay that traversed from her hips to beneath the curve of her breasts. The lace gave that portion of the dress a corset-like effect. She smoothed out the fluffy skirt and giggled at the sight of the black hem dangling around her knees.

Lindsay maneuvered the top of the dress above the cups of her bra. Her breasts almost spilled out from the low neckline. The light-colored hickey Becky gave her earlier could be seen in plain view. I asked Becky to stop - I didn't want a hickey because other clients will see it - but she insisted and offered me a fifty-dollar Visa gift card. Lindsay couldn't decline a gift card, could she? Becky said she wanted to "leave my mark" on her.

Lindsay tied a red ribbon sash into a bow at the front of her waist and slipped both the gifted necklace and earrings on. She did her eye makeup with a soft tinting of gray shadow and black liner before applying strawberry gloss to those lush, juicy lips. Sammy calls them my blowjob lips! After spritzing herself with Dolce & Gabbana perfume and adding another dusting of mascara, Lindsay put all her supplies away, backed up from the mirror, and studied herself.

I look ready to go to the prom.

The whore prom, that is!

Delighted, Lindsay snapped a selfie with her smartphone and e-mailed it to Sammy with a small love letter attached. For good measure, she also e-mailed the same selfie to Becky and thanked her for such a fabulous afternoon. I think she'd be the perfect sugar mommy.

Lindsay returned to the bed, eased down on its edge, and slipped into Pamela's expensive high heels. Wow, having my toes sucked like that by Becky was trippy. Lindsay didn't realize how ticklish she was until today.

When she opened her door and stepped into the hallway, Jim was walking toward her from the other end. Per her style, she flashed a bright, glittering smile, and waved a frenzied hand at him.

"I was coming back here to get you. There's a trick at the bar who'd like to see you."

"Seriously? Again?" Lindsay fisted both hands beneath her chin and did a little happy dance. Another customer already? Asking for me without a lineup? "It wouldn't be one of those hot firefighters from earlier, would it?" Did it matter who it was? The more money I make, the better car I'll be able to purchase for my trip in August.

Jim chuckled and motioned for her to follow him. "This guy stopped by earlier while you were with Becky and now, he's returned. He is looking forward to seeing you. Requested you by name both times."

"One of the firefighters?" The bald one with the bulging muscles and hunky tattoos? I want to wrap my arms around that man's gorgeous body and never let go.

"No. This guy is someone else."

"Okay, okay, that's cool." Lindsay took her time and sauntered in the unfamiliar pair of stilettos to the parlor. Another dick for me to suck on and play with? She wasn't one to discriminate, not in the slightest, but she hoped her next client was older. Double, even triple her age. Older guys are so fucking hot. She enjoyed the challenge of wearing them out and having five to ten minutes of cuddle and kiss time to close out the party. I want them to remember and fantasize that it's me they are with every time they fuck their boring ass wife in the future.

Lindsay's face turned beet red and she glanced away before making her final approach. Meeting a potential new client for the first time always gave her a certain, indescribable rush she had never experienced before working here, like a shot of adrenaline. Seriously, I think my purpose on this Earth is to fuck and satisfy others. The sensations already rolled in waves.

Maybe I should think about getting into porn, too, like Riley says. That way, in theory, Lindsay could be a high-end escort - one of the world's most sought after - and Chastity's Ranch would be begging her to work for them. I'd make five, six times as much cheddar there as I do here.

She shoved those thoughts to the wayside for now. It's showtime, sister! Time to put on her sweetest smile and make some money. Lindsay had already become comfortable with the meet-and-greet and the negotiating process. I'm a natural for this job.

Jim was still chuckling - like he was hiding something - as he held up the curtain and allowed Lindsay to pass through. She glanced up, made eye contact with the lone man on the other side of the bar, and her jaw fell open. Her legs paralyzed in place and her face overcome with shock, Lindsay brought a hand near her mouth and tried to speak, but no words came out.

"Wow." The older gentleman gasped as his sharp, lecherous gaze devoured Lindsay from head to toe and swallowed her whole. "You look fucking amazing, darlin'." His eyes shot back up and she was met with a hot, devilish stare. "Surprised to see me, babygirl?"

"OhmiGod! It's you!" Lindsay was finally able to speak, but it came with a shriek - similar to a banshee-like cry. She summoned a deep breath and her stomach trembled. "Sammy! ..."

(End of Chapter Thirteen - to be continued)