The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

"Oh, fuck me. So good. So good, Kenzie. Oh my. Oh my God, your mouth feels so good. Oh, wow. That's it. Oh my God. Oh, fuuuuuck."

Nick disposed of the bathrobe and reclined back as Kenzie followed suit and bent over his lap, then offered further pleasure with the recesses of her mouth. Nick rose and gathered Kenzie's long hair in his hand so he could see her face and control the motions of her head. Kenzie was an expert when it came to fellatio, and within moments, Nick's sperm was boiling over in his balls.

* * *

Becky couldn't help how much she wanted Lindsay. After all these years of being a faithful wife, she was like a wild, reckless teenager again who had just learned to make out. She latched her mouth onto Lindsay's and kissed with wild abandon - hard, thorough, aggressively. Lindsay gave back equal parts. Becky craved the stimulation and everything that went along with it.

What's wrong with having sex and enjoying it? What did it matter if it was sex in a brothel and with another woman? Nick has spent a fortune here since 2015. What was the harm in setting aside reality for a while and having some fun? Sex sure as hell isn't this exciting with him anymore.

How could Becky resist Lindsay? More importantly, why should she resist her?

I wish Nick wasn't so laser-focused on Kenzie. I can't believe he insisted on being with her again today when I begged him to party with me and Kayleigh.

Yeah, I'll fuck Nick later tonight like we agreed to. No problem. But she'll be imagining it's Lindsay she is with instead - not him - and it'll make things all the more interesting (and enjoyable). I'm going to remember Kayleigh for the rest of my life.

"Sweet girl, I want you." Becky's voice was an urgent whisper and she moaned at the way Lindsay's flavor rocketed straight to her head. Fending off wave after wave of arousal and punch-drunk at the intoxicating scent, Becky burrowed her nose and lips between the folds of Lindsay's pussy and lapped at her clitoris. "I'll never stop wanting you."

"Please don't." Lindsay twined her fingers in Becky's hair and wordlessly begged her to continue with the oral ministrations. "I don't want you to forget me and hope you come back to visit many more times in the future." Perhaps Lindsay should volunteer to travel to Rhode Island and have a secret affair with Becky too? The thought itself was intriguing. When the weekend came, she would send Becky an e-mail to gauge her interest.

At a loss for words, Becky latched onto Lindsay's hips and tried to bottle this one, perfect moment up so she could forever cherish it. It was spectacular to be enveloping Lindsay's pussy with her lips and mouth and she never wanted this to end. Becky licked and sucked without mercy. Lindsay's climax built and the only way to delay it would be to slow down, but that wasn't an option. Becky refused to slow down.

Lindsay's orgasm rose faster and hovered at the edges of her body like a white, blinding light. She shuddered and clamped her thighs around Becky's head. This would be a monumental release, a gorgeous, perfect orgasm.

"I wish we could meet up a few times a week like this and keep being sluts together."

With those words from Becky, Lindsay rocketed to the moon and exploded into shards of molten metal, liquid sun raging so hot and bright from her inner core that she screamed, the pleasure - the degradation of the job itself - too much to contain. She writhed and bucked in wondrous orgasm, grinding her pussy upon Becky's face, riding her to extract every ounce of satisfaction she could. The sensation came and came for her, kept coming, and she snuffled, panted, shouted. Becky reached up and squeezed Lindsay's nipples and she screamed out yet again.

In the aftermath, Becky withdrew from between Lindsay's thighs and, unable to resist, wiped her lips and licked them dry. "Fuck." She exhaled in a rush and ran her gaze over the sensual landscape of Lindsay's body one more time.

Total perfection.

Becky couldn't hide her smile. She rose to her knees and brought a hand to her thumping heart, overwhelmed by this absolute princess beneath her, but also the moment as well. This is so fun. Sinfully hot. Exactly what I needed.

Exactly what she was missing in life too.

In the end, Becky was glad Nick wanted to be with Kenzie after all. I'm overjoyed that I got to have Kayleigh all for myself. Sharing her with Nick wouldn't be near as fun. That clumsy dunce would get in the way and be an unnecessary distraction. Women truly are better lovers.

Tangling a hand in Lindsay's hair, Becky leaned down and gave a deep, soulful kiss. "I want you to know, honey, your lips are so fucking kissable. And the rest of you? Totally irresistible."

They kissed each other again, deep and slow.

"Sweetie, you're shaking." Becky gathered Lindsay into her arms and held on. "You okay?

"I'm fine," Lindsay said. "It's ... I ... I ... no one has ever made me come as hard as you just did."

<> <> <> <> <>

"How do you do it, Kenzie? I'd like to know." Hours later in the washroom she shared with Pamela, Lindsay stood and allowed Kenzie to strip the minidress and lingerie from her body until she too, was naked. The dual parties with Becky and Nick had come and gone, unfortunately, and it was time for Lindsay and Kenzie to freshen up and prepare themselves for more possible customers. "I mean, I feel as if I'm getting close with my clients. Like I'm falling for them. Hard." Well, all of them except the asshole who was nasty toward me last week. He can go fuck a tree for all I care. Ryker too.

Kenzie grazed the back of her hand over Lindsay's belly. "It's difficult, baby, especially at first. Some of your clients - like Sammy, Darius, Becky - have been good to you. Did things and made you feel things you've never felt before. You gotta learn to set your emotions aside." Kenzie stepped forward, kissed Lindsay's shoulder, and patted her ass with an open palm. "With time, you'll understand. It takes experience. You can't become attached to a trick."

"That's what Scarlett kept telling me. Pamela too."

"You can't go back to your room and cry like you did when Becky said goodbye and left with Nick twenty minutes ago." Kenzie turned the water on in the shower and fluffed out her hair, which looked like a hot mess. "Not healthy at all, Kayleigh, and having feelings for someone you may never see again is going to drive you insane. You'll see your best clients three, four times a year, tops. I'm talking about the out-of-state ones. I have a few repeat regulars and I see them once a year. Good customers, I mean, and I only see them once a year. Going on vacation to Vegas is expensive and costs can double, triple, even quadruple, by spending a couple of hours here."

Without having to say anything, both ladies stepped into the shower. There was plenty of room as Lindsay knelt with her back to Kenzie and allowed her to shampoo and condition her hair. Kenzie dropped down and Lindsay reciprocated. Soon, they soaped each other all over. Lindsay loved the feel of Kenzie's delicate, supple skin under her sudsy hands. And she loved Kenzie's hands on her body as well, soft, but also firm, and experienced. Kenzie slipped a damp washcloth between Lindsay's thighs and she moaned with renewed pleasure.

Kenzie proceeded to back Lindsay against the cold, tiled wall and both kiss and grope her for two minutes. Kenzie's lips, pliant and insistent, clung to Lindsay's. They parted and tongues explored. Water from the showerhead continued to pellet them from above as Kenzie held Lindsay close and didn't feel like letting go anytime soon.

"Don't you have feelings for Nick?" Lindsay was curious as Kenzie soon nuzzled her neck and kissed away. "You said he's your favorite client - by far - and you love it when he's in town."

Kenzie gave a strained smile and tilted her head. "Good old Nick." She paused for a moment, trying to gather the right words. "He is my favorite client and I do love it when I get to be with him. Nick's been here multiple times and has spent forty, fifty, maybe even sixty thousand dollars on me. That's number one. I always know it's going to be a profitable day when Nick is visiting."

Kenzie again burrowed her lips upon Lindsay's neck and nibbled away. I don't consider myself bisexual, but this girl is way too tempting to pass up. She didn't plan on having sex with Lindsay here in the shower - just a make-out session, a cooldown of sorts after the parties they had. Working at the brothel has provided me with a deep appreciation for the female form and its beauty. Still, Kenzie didn't classify herself as bisexual. I don't have feelings or desires for any woman. Never have, never will.

But she did like to play.

"Number two is I'm safe and secure with Nick and know he's not one of these guys who thinks he can show up and treat me whatever way he wants. You learned that last week yourself, Kayleigh, with the one client, the one with the tiny dicklet. Just because these guys pay money doesn't give them carte blanche to be rough and physical with us to the point where it's painful. Most don't understand that." She gave a half-shouldered shrug. "Nick treats me like a true gentleman should. I appreciate that.

"But do I have feelings for him? Genuine feelings? No. No, I don't." Kenzie brought her knee up and prodded it upon Lindsay's pussy. "Now I'm not like Scarlett or Nicolette where I could care less about my clients - especially my preferred ones - and whether they live or die. That's harsh to say, but you know what I mean."

Lindsay spread her legs and straddled herself harder upon Kenzie's probing knee.

"At the same time, I do care about Nick to an extent - an extent - but I also keep my distance. I have to. He's married and I know for a fact he's having problems with his wife. He told me so. Plus, I have no interest in dating or a real relationship with anyone. I'm so beyond that and am happy - content - with my life the way it is. Besides, I'd never date a client anyway. Not in a million years."

Lindsay stepped away and her loving heart sank within her chest. "Problems? Nick is having problems with Becky?" How could anyone have problems with Becky? Lindsay didn't understand.

"Nick isn't happy. Thought it would help his marriage to bring Becky here and for them to have a memorable experience together, but it ... it ..." Didn't. Nick voiced his frustration to Kenzie earlier about Becky's insistence that Lindsay be included in their party Monday night and was more upset she insisted on a one-on-one with her today. He wanted all their time to be spent with me exclusively. Kenzie had to calm Nick down earlier when he spoke about it. They had a huge fight at the hotel over us. Said he'd divorce Becky if he had the balls to do it.

"I don't know all the particulars. All I know is he's unhappy. Not sure why." That was a bald-faced lie on Kenzie's part, but she couldn't tell Lindsay what Nick said. It was shared in strict confidence and Kenzie feared the truth would hurt Lindsay as well. She had a soft spot for Becky. Girl needs to slow down and take a serious step back. She can't have these feelings for her clients.

"The thing you must remember about working here, Kayleigh, is the customer you see and interact with - the way they treat you - that's not the way they are in their real life. Whether it's a positive experience or a negative experience, they're different people outside these walls. Guys, even girls, come here and get all excited, all amped up. They're happy. Real happy. Ecstatic. They know they're about to live a fantasy. And during ninety percent of my parties, the client says he - or she - wishes they didn't have to leave. I hear it all the time.

"Why? Because back home, their life sucks. They want more than what life offers them. Whether they're a widow, a senior citizen at the end, divorced, in a bad marriage, have terrible luck with dating, or they're a lonely, desperate virgin, people have their reasons for coming here. And when you get down to it, it's the same reason: to have an escape where they won't be judged, ridiculed, whatever. And to have women like you and me take care of them."

Kenzie bit her lip. Mariko had this same discussion with me three years ago when I was becoming too emotionally involved with my clients. After all, Kenzie was once a newbie too. I'm sure some day two or three years in the future, Kayleigh will pass these same words on to a wide-eyed, impressionable turnout herself. It was a natural cycle in this business, the passing of the torch.

"There are exceptions to the life sucks thing, but they're rare. I have a married couple from Washington who visits me every six to nine months. They're happy and still in love after all these years. Still, partying with me - partying with Pamela, Scarlett - it's an escape for them."

"What's your point?"

"Don't allow yourself to become so invested in your clients. That's my point. Just like these people aren't seeing the real Lindsay Anastacio - not Kayleigh, but Lindsay who grew up in a small town with her parents and three sisters - you're not seeing the real them either. They're different people away from the house. Nick says Becky likes to bitch about everything. Did Becky bitch or complain with you at all? No, of course she didn't."

"Well, uhh ..."

"Becky was happy and putting up a false front. Nick has plenty of faults too. I've been with him enough times to know he can be moody and tense. That's amplified by a million away from me, I'm sure, because he's always on his best behavior here." Kenzie flung her hand outward. "Some guys won't tell you their real name. They make something up. Darius, for example? His name could be Marquis for all we know. Or DeShawn. Women too. Becky's real name might be Stacy."

Lindsay stood frozen in the shower, lost in thought.

"And Sammy? I know you had a five-star time with him, but don't you think it's odd he's been with a thousand working girls over four decades of marriage? Why does he stay with his wife? It's not like he couldn't afford a divorce with all the millions of dollars he has. When I've partied with him, he's never had anything good to say about his wife." She sent an indifferent glance around the stall. "Seems to me Sammy would've moved on long ago. He could buy himself a new girlfriend. Hell, an army of girlfriends, maybe a wife. Or two.

"You want my opinion? Sammy gets off on the idea of cheating on his wife - her name is Barbara if I remember correctly - and sneaking around behind her back. That, and he has an insatiable sex addiction." Kenzie snorted out her derision. "It's more severe than anyone I've ever known. I think he's sick and needs help. He's fucked up in the head." Her expression grew turbulent. "Sammy is a rich, powerful man, and thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants."

Lindsay's eyes narrowed at those words. Sammy didn't need help and wasn't fucked up in the head! And what was wrong with being addicted to sex? Lindsay was addicted to it too.

It didn't matter. Kenzie's opinion was meaningless. Sammy was sophisticated, educated, and the most mature man she'd ever met. Sure, he was bullheaded as well, but that stemmed from being an alpha male. Sammy was intimidating, arrogant, perhaps obnoxious, too, but not "fucked up" in the head. What a ludicrous idea, Lindsay thought.

Besides, in eleven days when she traveled to Utah, Lindsay would feed Sammy's so-called "addiction." And she was holding out hope that Barbara would indeed be gone for the day, visiting family, so she could take her punishment and ass fucking (among many other things) from Sammy in his own bed.

<> <> <> <> <>

Her body wrapped up in a pink bathrobe, Lindsay tended to herself sometime later at the dresser-drawer mirror in her bedroom, but her mind was clouded with fog. I love Sammy and he told me this morning in an e-mail that if he had his way - if things were different - he'd be happy with me being the first and only woman he's ever been with. Sammy added in his latest message that it was his fantasy to forever take care of Lindsay and give her what she both wanted and deserved.

He said I'm the girl he's been searching his entire life for. Sammy also claimed the man who marries Lindsay and puts babies in her, grows old and gray with her, will be the luckiest man in history. How sweet! If he was younger, he would do anything for that man to be him. Said he'd move Heaven and Earth to make it so.

No guy has ever said such considerate things to me before. Sammy really cares and I know he's just as much in love with me as I am with him. He had a wife, yes, but Lindsay didn't care. Fuck her. Bitch doesn't take care of him the way she should. Besides, it wasn't like Lindsay would ever have to meet and deal with Barbara herself, right? If I were her, I'd be sucking that dick nonstop.

Sammy is my new boyfriend now. It's official. Every time she had to take her mandatory week off in the future, Lindsay would travel to Salt Lake City so she and Sammy could be together. Or maybe we can meet in Vegas. Sammy promised to spend a few days there with her later in the year, to show her around, and take her both camping and hiking in Mount Charleston too. I've always wanted to go there and conquer the summit.

Lindsay grinned at her reflection, blow-dried her hair, and then brushed and styled those long blonde tresses with her curling iron. I'm going to fuck Sammy when I see him next time like he's never been fucked before. Fuck him so long and hard he cannot take it anymore. He'll be begging me to stop, but I won't.

Oooooh, I can't wait for Utah!

Lindsay ventured over to the closet and browsed her collection of outfits before deciding on a cutesy dress. She pulled the strapless piece from a hanger, draped it over her arm, and glanced down at her collection of shoes. The silver ones Pamela let her borrow promised to be a good choice. Lindsay snatched the pair of peep-toe, sling-back heels before returning to her bed. Let's see if I can graduate up to four-inch heels. If so, Pamela would be happy. And perhaps one day, I'll be able to walk around in those three-inch platforms with the seven-inch heels that Pamela does.

Yeah, right. Was there any chance of that ever happening? I'd fall and break my neck!

Lindsay wanted to have another party or two before the day was over. Want. More. Money! She would take her sweet time glamming herself up, too, because standing out from the other girls during any potential lineups tonight would give her a considerable advantage. With Pamela in Maryland, I'm hotter than all the others here anyway. They ain't got nothin' on me. Plus, it was imperative she look her best for the customer and give them the greatest experience (ahem, girlfriend experience) of their life. It was her goal with every party.

I am a little too loving and too caring for this job like Kenzie and some of the others say, but I can't help it. Mom always said every person is meaningful and, no matter what, they deserve recognition and respect. It was her golden rule - treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. It wasn't in Lindsay's nature to view her clients like they were rolling down an assembly line, or worse, a monetary transaction to be discarded after the fact.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers