The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 23

Story Info
Lindsay returns to what she knows best: whoring.
8.6k words
4.61
3.8k
6

Part 23 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers

Chapter Twenty-Three

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Flagstone, Nevada

Lindsay's lingerie skirt fanned out and surrounded her hips as she sat cross-legged on the carpeted floor in her assigned bedroom past lunchtime. Oversized pink roses with muted green leaves appeared as if they'd been thrown onto the flimsy white material haphazardly, with a touch of lace at the edges. The first in what she hoped would be a never-ending parade of mongers over the next three weeks gazed down and closed his eyes as he positioned his hands on either side of her head and began to thrust his hips, using his vested right as a paying customer with a working girl like Lindsay at his disposal. The gentle, lewd sound of deep-throat oral sex arose from the mouth he now used as if it were a pussy, silken and moist and all-inviting.

"That's it, Kayleigh. That's it. You're so fuckin' sexy." There was a buzzing sensation of static in his heart as well as his groin as David Gregory, a recurring monger visiting the house from Vivienne Springs, West Virginia, focused on Lindsay. She was little and curvy and downright hot as sin, and the chemistry Dave had with her while conversing at the bar earlier was unlike anything he'd experienced with a woman before, save for his wife back home.

Now, with Lindsay's intricate hairdo escaping from its pins, her cheeks flushed with exertion, and her delectable lips secured around his throbbing erection, Dave knew he'd never been witness to a more precious sight.

There was so much the forty-five-year-old wanted to do both to and with her, but he was running out of time. Perhaps he'd cough up the $700 required to extend their party another hour. After all, sweet teenaged prostitutes like Lindsay had always been his weakness.

And Dave's wife was okay with that, too, provided he kept her informed of his salacious activities during these biannual trips to Nevada.

"Hands behind your back." His voice thick with possession, Dave threaded his fingers through Lindsay's swirls of luscious, ore-gold hair to guide her movements - and knocked loose a few more pins in the process. "Seems you know what to do with a dick in your mouth, huh?"

She withdrew the gentleman's cock and nuzzled her cheek against it as her fingers remained locked together at the small of her back. "Wow. It's really big!"

"Was it what you expected?"

"No." Lindsay emitted little puppy sounds of need and arousal, overjoyed to return to her role as a submissive prostitute, ready for fucking and shameful favors whenever and however her clients wanted them. "It's bigger than what I'm accustomed to, that's for sure. It's so meaty." She descended upon Dave's dick once more, curling her lips over her teeth and making her jaw go slack, safeguarding his sensitive flesh as he pushed all the way in. Dave found her tonsils as well as her gag reflex. Lindsay couldn't breathe with such a mammoth dick jammed inside her, but though she tensed, she enjoyed the helplessness of not being able to do anything but surge and squirm until this stranger allowed her the privilege to gasp her next breath.

"This is literally like, the biggest dildo in the porn shop. How do you keep this in your pants? You have a third arm, sir!" Lindsay's breasts, nestled in a transparent lace white bra, were heaving as she struggled for oxygen, but soon Dave tipped her head back again.

"Open." He spoke with all the confidence in the world. "Keep it open. Don't you want to be my filthy little prom queen this afternoon?"

"Yes." Lindsay dipped her chin in concession. "I want to be your filthy little prom queen." She tried to relax her throat as he wedged himself back inside. This time, Dave wasn't content with a few languid strokes. This time, he face-fucked her.

Gripping the top of her head and the hinge of her jaw, Dave fucked with rapid strokes before clogging in as deep as her throat would allow. His black brows winged down at her. "Oh, hot damn. Do all prom queens give blowjobs like this to the prom king?"

"This one does." Once his dick receded, Lindsay's mouth opened and shut and opened like that of a fish suffocating for air. Soon, however, she lurched, hungry and gaping to latch on to him again. Dave hooked Lindsay's jaw open with opposing thumbs and shoved into the well of her throat. She always deferred like this, wanting the gentleman to choose the pleasures he took from her as her function as a sex worker was to obey, and to yield those pleasures to her clients. The force of Dave's hips was pure intoxication. The grunt he made as his buttocks clenched and he slammed deep once more, plowing as far as she could take and holding, vibrated through her. Lindsay wallowed in panic as she disobeyed orders and seized his ass, her fingernails clawing to force him farther inside.

"There we go. Jesus, right there." Logic was fading fast for Dave, bleeding into pure, heated need. "Oh, my. It's so deep." Sensations continued swelling, congealing. "Do you like it deep?" Lindsay's head bobbed in compliance as he added, "Filthy little prom queen like it deep?" He exhaled a groan rivaling a rusty hinge and ripped out again.

"I love it deep," Lindsay said with a reverence in her voice that Dave, despite visiting Nevada brothels for over twenty years, could not believe in the reality of the world around him. It was shameful to pay a woman to role-play a prom fantasy at his age, yet it set him so afire that he couldn't recognize his own thoughts.

"I want you to play with my balls. Yeah, there you go. Oh, I like that. Lick them. Don't worry, you can suck on them harder. There you go. Feels so damn good! Can you get both of them in that pretty mouth of yours? Aww, good girl. Good little prom queen. You look perfect, my balls squished in your mouth like that." His laughter was subdued but also devilish. "Uh oh, better be careful. Don't choke on them now!" Dave glanced to the side for a beat and grinned at the sight of her sequined evening gown, discarded on the floor, an earlier prop for their wicked enactment. "Oooooh, shit. That's fuckin'... that's fuckin' nice." He ran his finger across her bare shoulder in a tickling brush. "That's it. You know what to do with that."

Lindsay again withdrew and caught her wind before raising her right hand and trailing it along Dave's chest. "It's not even halfway down and you're already gagging me." She wet her lips, her long hair again a mess of tangles across her face. "How is that possible?"

"Suck it," he said, guiding his cock back to her mouth and into the hot velvet of her throat. "Yeah, suck it some more. Aww, hold still." Lindsay complied and Dave took the liberty of thrusting in and out again. "Aww, you feel that? Do you? Fucking that little prom queen mouth of yours? Yeah? Just fuckin' it? Oh, damn. Keep suckin' that dick. Yeah, suck it girl."

"Yes, sir."

Thick, skillful fingers grazed the bottom of her chin, lifting her head up. "Tell me how much you want it."

"I want it bad."

"You do?"

"I want it bad."

"Do all prom queens beg for dick like you do?"

"Yeah." Lindsay's eyes were an abyss that promised nothing but desire and bliss. "I want it. I want it really bad. Thank you for letting me suck it."

"You are fuckin' incredible. Jesus fuckin' Christ." Dave realized he wouldn't be able to sustain himself unless they changed things up. Though he wanted this moment of dominance to last forever, hoping Lindsay to yearn for the taste of him, he withdrew and ordered her to get on the bed on all fours.

Once she had done so and made certain the skirt was flipped up beyond her waistline, Dave admired the view of Lindsay's heart-shaped ass, splayed open to frame the puffy lips of her labia. This chick was skilled at her craft, exposing herself like that for his perverted amusement. Shucking away his shirt, his last remnant of clothing, Dave prowled forward and pressed the head of his latex-sheathed cock against her pussy.

"Oh! Aww, fuck! Oh my God. Give it to me." Lindsay's nether lips welcomed him, spreading around the heavy incursion as he eased between them. "Oooooh, I want that big dick. Fuck! I love that big dick." Dave secured one hand at the base of Lindsay's neck and forced her hips up with the other, and she was being fucked long, deep, and slow. "Oh my God."

"Such a good girl."

"I want it. Oh God, I want that big dick. I want that big, beautiful dick. Give it to me. Give it to me harder!"

"Oh, baby." Dave felt his own body beating, pulsing, living. "Oh, baby, you're so good. So, so good." He leaned down, his lips close to her ear. "I want my filthy little prom queen to tell me what else she wants. Tell me, sweetheart. What else do you want as a prom present?" He decided to give her a little nudge. "Remember what we talked about?"

"Why don't you spank me?" Amusement flushed through Lindsay once saying her cue. A sharp swat ensued on her backside as Dave stilled his motions. "Sex isn't near as fun unless I have a sore ass to go along with it." She bit back another laugh and lowered her forehead to the mattress. "The sorer, the better."

Lindsay didn't have time to elaborate because Dave was spanking her in a clap of brisk sounds, his cock buried deep and enjoying every leap and squirm as hellfire rained on her bare bottom. "Get your head down again, honey, and keep it on the bed. Yeah, head down, ass up, like we talked about earlier. Now ride my dick." But no matter how harsh he was, none of the swats were painful. All of them brought forth heat and pleasure instead, and Lindsay couldn't have cared less what else he was doing as long as he kept doing this. The nineteen-year-old was soon bouncing her hips back, overcome with desire, impaling herself upon the length of his shaft.

"Damn. Ridin' the hell out of my fucking dick, aren't you?" The desperate grip of his hands on her ass seeped into every pore. "That's so good. Keep your head down. Look at those massive titties bounce and flop around. Such a lovely bra too." She was a naughty girl, no doubt, enjoying her punishment and being stuffed with dick courtesy of a man she'd met a mere two hours ago. "No way those titties are real."

"They're not," she said through clenched teeth. "But I love them anyway."

"As you should."

Now it was Dave's time to thrust, Lindsay's time to take it, as he pounded her pussy, his hips whacking against her backside. The unmistakable, decadent sound of flesh slapping flesh seemed to echo through the bedroom, a glam haven for a teenager with its pink striped walls, wicker egg chairs, King-sized bed with a peacock-inspired headboard, and whimsical rabbit pillows.

"Oh God. Oh, hell yeah. Shit." Dave had been close to climax when her mouth was on him, so he didn't have much stamina left. Regardless, an additional hour had to be purchased. Lindsay may have been the one red-assed and yelping into the mattress, but Dave was no more in control than she was as his cock plundered in and out. There was something so sexy in having a girl younger than one of his daughters so vulnerable beneath him.

It had been five long weeks since Lindsay returned to the house and asked Pamela and Colt for help at the lowest point of her life. Five long weeks since she escaped the terrors of Sammy and the scars, both mental and physical, he'd inflicted upon her. She had picked up the pieces since, and three hours ago, with her physical wounds healed, she went back to work for the first time in a year. Becoming an inhouse prostitute and knowing what lay ahead made Lindsay feel like a junkie needing a fix. At long last, she was home again, and would welcome every customer with open arms.

No prejudices. It didn't matter what the man (or woman) looked like, nor any disability or handicap they may possess. No freaky fetish would be turned down either. Bring 'em on; I want to fuck all of 'em. Lindsay was aiming for LPIN's highest honor - Courtesan Of The Year. I'll even let some twisted degenerate put me in a diaper and burp me silly if he offers enough cash.

"Can we try cowgirl, sweetheart?"

Without saying a word, Lindsay turned and shoved Dave onto the bed beside her. He snuck in eager kisses to her lips and neck as she settled above him and slid down on his dick, her eyes bulging, her mouth open.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Goddammit," Dave said, his hands moving to her hips for assistance as she started rising and falling atop him. In this position, Lindsay was the one in command. Her hips and thighs determined how hard, how fast she and her john went. The skirt rode up around her waist, leaving her bottom bare for Dave to caress and spank and slap. He did all three as Lindsay fucked him with all the strength her petite, 101-pound frame could muster.

It was the hottest thing in the world to ride a stranger's dick like this after the turmoil Lindsay had been through with Sammy. Finally, she was in control. Finally, she had some measure of power in her life. The old psychopath had been dispatched, outed as CEO of his company, and disgraced by his family amid sex scandal allegations triggered by his actions. Lindsay wasn't tied down to one man anymore; she was free to love whomever she wanted, fuck whomever she wanted, and in this one, glorious moment, it was this handsome, charming monger surging beneath her, ecstasy taking them both over.

Dave reached for Lindsay's bra and peeled it downward, exposing her breasts. "Oh, I love those titties." Impatient need stabbed him, demanding more. Much more. "So beautiful, so perfect. I wanna suck on them!"

She flexed her Kegel muscles and writhed against him as he pinched and licked her nipples, sending jolting shocks straight to her clitoris. Lindsay pressed her mouth to his and said, "You're gonna make me come."

She squealed as Dave put one arm under her ass and lifted her off the bed and carried her over to the desk. "You want more of my dick, sweetheart?" She nipped and tugged at his mouth with a boldness that surprised him. "I'm gonna give you more. A lot more. I'm gonna finish you off too." Lindsay knew what was expected of her. She placed both hands on the desk and grinned, bottom out, breasts forward, as Dave slid in from behind and started fucking her against it. "Goddammit, you're so tight."

"It's so big." She arched to meet his thrusts. "It's big. Oh my God, it's big. It's really big. I love it; it's so big."

There was nothing sweet or wholesome about what they were doing. Lindsay knew the cameras were rolling, and Colt and Pamela, maybe Jim, too, were watching her on surveillance now as Dave's cock penetrated her cunt, her breasts squished against the oakwood, her legs spread and hobbled by the ridiculous high heels. Lindsay knew what she looked like - a wayward slut being treated as a wayward slut should be treated - and she loved every minute of it.

I'm never leaving this house again!

"Oh God, sir, oh God, oh my fucking...." Lindsay's cries went from the divine to the incomprehensible. She didn't care about anything else. The world could burst into cataclysmic flames, yet the only thing that mattered was Dave's cock fucking her to the point of no return. "Oh my goodness! Oh, shit!" She was so damn close, her body convulsing with the effort it took to hold still as Dave filled her, thrusting harder now, lust crashing into him like a battering ram to the gut, and he prayed she'd remember him after he returned home to his wife and kids.

"Right there?" He dropped his hands to her thighs and pried them wider. "You are takin' it so fuckin' well. Tell me that you like it."

"I like it."

"Tell me, baby. Tell me how much you like it."

"I like it!" He bucked deeper and growled like a caged beast. "I like... that big... I like that big dick! Oh, I'm gonna come!"

Dave came with a shout instead, burying himself to her cervix and spewing his seed into the condom. Oh, what he would've done to deposit it in her womb instead.

Lindsay was on the verge herself. "More! More!" Dave reached down and fingered her pussy, then began spanking her clitoris. Each swat brought her closer to climax, still full of him, and being punished as she felt she deserved. "I... I... oh my God." Lindsay came with a long wail, pressed hard against the surface of the desk, the wet swollen lips of her well spanked and fucked pussy pulsing with her heartbeat.

Dave slid out, retreated to the bed, and toppled onto it. He wiped his damp brow with a forearm as his heart jackhammered away. Yet Lindsay stayed at the desk, her bottom on reprehensible display, blazing like molten lava. She wobbled and teetered, her pussy wet and puffy, with her breasts leaving imprints of warmth on the desk. It reminded Dave of an image from a production set somewhere in Porn Valley USA. The sounds Lindsay made - the sighs, the whimpers, the quick, short breaths - were absolute music to his ears.

"Thank you, sir. Ohhhhh, thank you, sir." She tried to slow her heartbeat, to cool the ardor of lust that still spread through her body. "I needed that... so bad."

"I can't believe I'm your first monger in a year. No way that's true." Dave shook his head, retrieved a blanket, and draped it over Lindsay's quaking body. He enveloped her in a warm embrace and steered toward the bed and nestled her in his lap. "That was awesome, honey. Worth every penny." She tucked her head under his chin as he said, "Best sex I've had in a long, long time."

Lindsay's hands climbed from his biceps to curl around his neck. "You are my first monger in a year, baby, and I couldn't have asked for a better one." To emphasize her point, she cupped Dave's face and her breath rasped on his lips as she deposited kisses there. "Again, thank you." Rosy red cheeks had lowered her inner guard. "What an awesome way to start my job back up again!"

But Dave could feel reality's cold grip looming. "How much time do we have left?" No, this hadn't been enough. It would never be enough. He wanted more.

She glanced at the timer counting down on her smartphone. "Seven minutes."

"How about I purchase another hour? Is that okay with you?" Lindsay's eyes ballooned as Dave said, "I want to go down on you again, sweet Kayleigh, have you suck my dick again, and maybe we could fuck some more too. What do you say? I'll offer another seven hundred dollars and throw in a fifty-dollar gift card as a tip."

She laced her fingers around his. "I'd love that, sir."

<> <> <> <> <>

(h/t The Salt Lake Enquirer) Gradiph Pharmaceuticals CEO Michael Steele resigned Wednesday, just over five years after he took the top job at the pharmaceutical and biotechnology juggernaut, due to what the company said was "an improper relationship" with a female prostitute.

The company said Chief Financial Officer Marvin Thomas, 56, would serve as president and CEO on an interim basis, while Chairman Tony Dier, 48, assumes more executive duties.

The press release said the board of directors asked for and received the 59-year-old Steele's resignation after "the completion of an initial phase in a comprehensive ethics review by an independent consultant" into the personal relationship between Steele and the prostitute, who was not identified.

The company said that Steele abandoned his wife of 39 years and divorced her in favor of the prostitute, reportedly a recent high school graduate. Though the relationship had no effect on their business itself, the company said it violated Gradiph's code of conduct.

"The Board concluded that the facts reflected poorly on Michael's judgment and would impair his ability to lead the company into the future," said a statement from Dier.

On Tuesday, The Los Angeles Telegram published an exposé (updated on Wednesday) that detailed claims of many years of inappropriate sexual behavior from Steele with countless female prostitutes allegedly dating as far back as the 1970s. Analysts believe that exposé, combined with questions about Gradiph's business ethics in recent years gave the board no choice but to take a hard line.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers