The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a telephone call with reporters, Dier said the company was alerted to the relationship from an anonymous source who had been witness to the relationship between Steele and the prostitute. Dier said that Steele admitted to the relationship and cheating on his then-wife when first confronted by Dier.

"We felt as more details were disclosed it would cause an avalanche of negative publicity for the company," Dier said.

Steele will receive the normal retirement package to which he would have been entitled with no additional payments to encourage his resignation, Dier said. But he did not detail the amount of severance or separation pay he will receive. Gradiph's most recent proxy statement showed that Steele had a base salary of $19 million as CEO, and annual incentives equal up to 120 percent of base pay, or an additional $22.8 million. His Gradiph webpage biography still lists him as being married to his long-time wife, Barbara, with four children and eleven grandchildren.

Shares of Gradiph's company had fallen from $111.14 to $88.63 at the close of trading on Wednesday, a more than 20 percent decrease. The drop cost Steele himself about $73 million.

Steele was named CEO on July 1, 2014, and was hired in 1979.

* * *

Though he'd read that online news article too many times to count since it was released last week, nothing could wipe the smug grin from Colt's face as he relaxed at the bar. I am that anonymous source. It may have been an industry taboo to intrude in the private life of a monger, perhaps a kill shot for the house if word ever got out that he was the source, but Colt had no choice. I can't allow him the opportunity to do to another courtesan the atrocities he did to Lindsay.

I hope Sammy gets what he deserves.

Step one was complete.

Soon, it would be time for step two.

Colt had dealt with men of power his entire career, ones who believed they were above the law and somehow deserving. He turned a blind eye for the most part, though, as none did anything unlawful while in the brothel itself. Well, except asking a girl for a bareback blowjob or fucking, or the occasional ass fucking. Colt hated men like Sammy. Why can't he show some empathy? What is it that makes him want to be so violent? So controlling? Why did he think of women as "possessions" who weren't entitled to hobbies or personalities? No will of their own?

And why did Sammy call Pamela, of all people, a "slut" during their last party? Pamela isn't a slut; she's a businesswoman, and Sammy's damn lucky I didn't barge into the room and kick his teeth right down his throat.

There was no need to worry about him anymore. Almost every brothel in the state agreed to blacklist that piece of garbage. If he ever came back to Happy Ending Ranch, Colt wouldn't hesitate to call the sheriff and have him arrested for trespassing.

Subsequent news reports indicated that Sammy had fallen out of favor with his children because of this scandal, too, and scurried off to Alaska to elude the firestorm of media that harassed him in Salt Lake City. With any luck, he stays there, and never comes back.

What did Lindsay see in Sammy, anyway? I've never understood the concept of handing your life over to someone in exchange for money and gifts. The two of them couldn't have many common interests, right? Not with the double generational gap. I can't imagine Lindsay shooting skeet or fly fishing with him. There's no way.

Over the past five weeks, Colt had kept a close eye on Lindsay. He'd observed her, scrutinized her, and concluded that, in some ways, she was a far different person than the one who took a job here last July. That girl used to annoy the ever lovin' piss out of me. Lindsay had no game plan for the future, wouldn't listen to constructive criticism, and couldn't handle rejection at all. She had been, in Colt's mind, a "dodo bird." I still don't know why I didn't flat-out fire her for all the times she moped and sulked after being passed over in lineups.

Did having a long-term sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship with a man forty years her senior change Lindsay this much? She's far more mature now and much more levelheaded, more mild-tempered. Perhaps most surprising was that earlier this morning, before Dave arrived and plucked Lindsay from a lineup, she showed no ill effects of Jenna being selected over her in the one before it. I didn't sense a tiny shred of jealousy.

Was it maturity? Or was it the fact Sammy kept Lindsay as a submissive for ten months? I doubt he would've put up with the whininess she was known for a year ago. She's been trained to be compliant, non-argumentive, willing. But since Lindsay was now out from underneath Sammy's thumb, would she revert to her old ways? The sense of entitlement? The immaturity?

I suppose your best friend killing herself could be a way to make you grow up in a hurry, too, since everyone in Citronelle still accuses her of being the reason Evie's dead.

Colt recalled a story Jim told him last year when he took Lindsay to the Sulaco County Sheriff's Department so she could apply for a sheriff's card. Ol' Irene gave her a hard time, the standard, boring lecture about how she shouldn't accept a job with us because it would ruin the rest of her life. Lindsay didn't take it well, of course, and broke down into tears.

Yet yesterday morning?

Lindsay kind of smirked at Irene, took the mean old bat's criticism in stride, and wished her a pleasant day. Colt should know; this time, he was with her. And once we left, Lindsay was happy, all smiles - and it wasn't an act. All she said was that Irene was a pathetic human being and should mind her own business. I couldn't agree more.

But Lindsay was still the same person from a year ago in other ways, though. She is more polite than any girl I've ever had here; she's an endless bundle of sunshine, a little giver who wants to please and satisfy her clients as much as Pamela does. Did Colt ever believe he'd find a woman who rivaled his wife in that regard? If Lindsay stays this time and doesn't vanish into thin air again, she's a gold mine. Since Jim put her profile back up on the website over the weekend, she'd been the talk of the bulletin board. I've had at least seven or eight people call me - many more who e-mailed - all wanting to book appointments with the infamous Kayleigh Sucks.

Kayleigh Sucks. Why didn't Colt constantly refer to her as "Kayleigh" anymore? Good question. She hadn't worked these past five weeks since coming back to the house. Well, she hasn't worked as a prostitute, at least - not with two broken ribs, those bruises, and all the pain she was in. Rather, Lindsay helped with general household chores, wanting to do her part in exchange for food and a roof over her head. Scrubbing toilets and washing cum-stained linens day after day can knock a person down a peg or two in a hurry. Truth was, she had evolved in Colt's eyes too. She's been "Lindsay" since returning, that's it, and it's gonna be difficult to start calling her "Kayleigh" again in front of customers and the other ladies.

I almost called her Lindsay when Dave was out here. Why couldn't Sammy be more like Dave? Hell, why couldn't every monger be more like Dave? The man loves his wife. Says she has MS, and she supports him coming out here to get his rocks off. He holds no secrets from her. Although Dave could be rowdy and push boundaries, he still respected every working girl he'd ever been with. He was kind, giving, and treated them like human beings. What a novel concept. He was one of Pamela's favorites, too, and Colt knew his bride couldn't wait until the threesome she and Lindsay had scheduled with him at eight o'clock tonight.

Pamela wanted Colt to consider the possibility of a three-way relationship with Lindsay. In fact, she'd been harping on him in recent times to give it a go. Pamela has even mentioned the word marriage. Colt scrubbed a hand through his hair and blew out a breath. Whatever happened to the idea of a traditional marriage? The sanctity of marriage? While Colt realized he wasn't one to talk, not being the owner of a brothel and having a neon silhouette of his wife blazing on the marquee out front, he'd held out hope things wouldn't always be this way. How would we start a family if we invited Lindsay into the mix?

"Simple," Pamela said to him a week ago when they last discussed this same topic. "You could get Lindsay pregnant too. She says she'd love to have a baby... your baby."

Colt's head trembled. I don't want that. That type of life doesn't interest me. It's insanity. While yes, Lindsay was far more appealing than she was at this time last year, no longer an emotional, dim-witted dodo bird, Colt kept trying to convince himself that he only had eyes for one woman. I love Pamela with all my heart and don't need anyone else.

But a little voice lurking deep inside his head, defiant as it was, had been gaining traction over the past several days. Your own wife, dude, has been begging you to have sex with her and Lindsay. Yes, that sweet-smelling, soft, silky, sassy-flirty-funny charming little blonde strumpet. How many guys would die to be in your position?

Yet all you do is continue to resist the temptation.

In time, what else could he do but give in to the inevitable?

<> <> <> <> <>

Dave turned her around and held her as he had in the parlor, but this time with Pamela only in the expensive lingerie he had given her for the purpose of gift-wrapping his all-time-favorite courtesan for himself, which would of course lead to the moment when he would rip it from her body. Pamela yielded to the embrace and rolled her head about with a smile, comfortable to be nearly naked in his arms, her body so warm and inviting - and ready for what promised to be an unforgettable threesome.

Before she could get any words out, Dave covered Pamela's mouth and kissed her, his knuckles brushing down the side of her face. His opposite hand slid from Pamela's waist to her round, full ass, and his middle finger sought the tiny strip of fabric that concealed her feminine treasure. Pamela clutched at his chest, dragging him against her, as his finger worked its way around the thong and into the pussy he'd soon conquer. "Oh, Pamela. How are you so wet already?"

"Sir, may I take your cock into my mouth?"

Dave's attention was diverted, as he glanced down at Lindsay, naked and in position on her hands and knees, her ass perched high in the air. "Of course you can, honey. By all means."

"Thank you, sir." Her eyes focused on the hard shaft before her, Lindsay brushed a thumb over the soft pillow of her bottom lip. She crawled forward, like a shuffling puppy, craning her neck and applying a fresh condom before kissing and licking his thigh. She felt his hand on her head and wondered if he would pulverize her mouth the same way as earlier, but Dave stroked her hair, which provided her with a sense of love and endearment.

Now Lindsay truly did want to please him, more than anything, and took his dick into her mouth and imitated the up and down motion that Dave had enforced on her this afternoon with his hand in her hair. Thoughts of family members passed through her mind, and Lindsay blushed at the shameless way she served her paying client, crouched between his legs, earning a living.

What would Grandma think if she saw me now?

Soon Lindsay would be on the bed, on her elbows and knees, and Dave would again fuck her in the doggy style position. He laid out everything he wanted to do, step by step, during negotiations. This time, however, Lindsay would get to lick Pamela's pussy, too, to revel in its taste, its endless charms. The experience would be overwhelming, for sure, the rush of getting reamed from behind by a well-endowed man while having her face stuffed full of her favorite dessert treat. I'm so glad Pamela doesn't require dental dams anymore.

Lindsay's cheeks took on a pink glow as Dave and Pamela fondled her in unison. The man's hands were insistent as he forced her chin upwards, making him the only thing reflecting in her eyes. Lindsay's creased brow showcased a delightful concentration as her head bobbed to the task of fellatio. Dave pushed deeper, massaging Lindsay's cheek with his right hand, but his left came around to cup the back of her head so he could hold her face while moving in and out between her lips. Lindsay steadied her breathing and kept her mouth agape, fearing she may disappoint him if her teeth were to scrape the shaft as he used her to pleasure himself.

Lindsay cast her gaze downward and now only saw the wiry hairs of Dave's scrotum as he came and went. Despite the ache in her jaw, she remembered that Dave was a paying customer, and using her like this made him feel satisfaction. Little sounds rumbled from him - grunts, gasps, hurried breaths - which offered Lindsay a sense of pride as heat continued to blossom from her pussy. I love sucking this cock. I wish I could suck it forever.

Pamela bit her lip and knew she had to have Lindsay, too, adorable and still innocent as she was, as she exalted Dave in this authentic act of submissive gratitude. "You're so pretty when you have a dick in your mouth," Pamela said, breaking away from Dave and dropping down to bent knee. "And you always seem so happy with one." She brushed the hair back from Lindsay's face and pecked her cheek. "I want to see you with a dick in your mouth a lot more from now on, too, you know."

Unable to resist, Lindsay giggled and tilted her head, and something foreign, some emotion he didn't understand pierced Dave's heart as the two gorgeous, bombshell blondes were now kissing each other hot and hungry. He was meticulous with what he wanted during this threesome, but told Pamela and Lindsay beforehand they could hug and kiss on each other for however long they wanted. He gasped as his body was blanketed with chills. The kiss lasted for a while, too, until Lindsay ended it so she wouldn't forget to take care of something more important.

Lindsay lunged forward again, this time with her mouth open and tongue curled over her lower lip. Pamela watched Lindsay swallow Dave's cock like a professional, so different from the way she was a year ago during their lone threesome with another man, Darius Randall from Idaho. Deeper and deeper Lindsay took her latest john, pleasure screaming beneath his skin.

Dave couldn't deny himself the temptation, either, as he twined his fingers in Lindsay's hair and held her still so he could pump in and out with wild abandon, not minding her distressed whimpers, trusting that she loved receiving the face-fuck as much as he loved giving it.

"Keep suckin' that dick," he said. "Man, that feels heavenly. Yeah, stroke it with your hand too."

Dave's arousal kicked up a notch, or three, as the delightful sensation of a woman's mouth serenading the delicate skin of his testicles made him take immediate notice. The sight of Pamela bending her face, not wanting to be forgotten in all this euphoria, of using her little pink tongue in such a lewd manner reminded Dave why whoremongering was his favorite hobby. There were several women to be had like Pamela, like Lindsay, Kenzie, Amelia, and Jenna, women to spank and fuck, to prod and grope, and nothing could compare to spending an entire day, as Dave had, at Happy Ending Ranch.

He watched Pamela's eyes dart up and they shared a smile. The image of her face beneath his testicles, with the added sensation of her tongue lapping away, and Lindsay's head moving back and forth made his heart leap. "Good girls. You two work so well together. I should just stand here and let you two do this all night." Pamela shifted her gaze to Lindsay and splayed kisses along her cheek before returning to her wanton duty.

"Don't hog it all for yourself, sweetie." Pamela smiled as Lindsay was eager to present Dave's cock to her. Pamela took him inside and his hands shifted to her head, and he showed her how far to move, and how fast.

Dave felt another climax rushing toward him, galloping like a racehorse nearing the finish line, and pushed Pamela's head down to enjoy it to the utmost. Sperm was boiling in his balls, ready to burst, but all hell broke loose once Lindsay leaned in, tongue extended, and snagged a testicle with her mouth.

Dave rumbled out a final grunt, and held Pamela with authority, his cock spurting with furious jerks, his rigid thigh muscles hard as rock around her. She deferred, passing him back to Lindsay, who sucked the man's dick in penance until he stumbled back, falling onto the bed in an exhausted, listless heap. A thousand shards of ecstasy splintered and roared through from within his gut, maybe his bones. His body, his soul itself, strained to be a part of these two lovelies, for them all to merge as one, and enjoy a happily ever after - at least until his hour was up.

While their customer needed time to recover and come back to reality, Pamela took the initiative, slanting her mouth over Lindsay's and kissing her with a desire that had Lindsay grappling for thought, composure, anything to stabilize her. Pamela reveled in the softness, the texture, the perfection of Lindsay's mouth. It tasted wet, invigorating; golly gee, it tasted like Dave's dick. Pamela hauled her closer, sliding her hands from Lindsay's waist to her back, their voluptuous curves melding, grinding, and leaving both aching for more. Pamela was persistent, skillful, sweeping her tongue through the recesses of Lindsay's mouth, savoring her.

How had they gone a full year without doing this?

When their lips parted and their gazes met, an inferno broke out. The dark, hooded intensity across Lindsay's face spoke volumes about the kiss they just shared, and it meant Pamela was not alone in her feelings.

Their lips clashed again. Pamela's mouth was on Lindsay's or Lindsay's was on hers. Pamela wasn't sure which, nor did it matter. But holy hell, it felt divine. The taste of her mouth nourished Pamela in a way that defied logic. She pulled back, needing to see Lindsay, to drink her in. Pamela slid her hands through Lindsay's sumptuous hair, found her mouth yet again, and ransacked it. Lindsay squirmed about and it fired her blood to a fever pitch.

A moment later, however, Pamela cried out in surprise because Dave had picked her up, one hand between her legs, inside her G-string, the other around her neck, and half-laid, half-tossed her onto the bed. Pamela's heart choked within her throat at the unexpected rush of being manhandled, with Dave tearing the white chemise from the thirty-one-year-old's body, rendering her topless. More ripping sounds followed, this time the seams of Pamela's stockings giving way, and then Dave had two fingers at the entrance to her pussy, pushing inside, penetrating her, his thumb circling her clitoris, otherwise ignoring her G-string. If Pamela had any objections, they evaporated with the plunging motions, the adrenaline that fueled Dave which left her sawing in and out for breath.

"He did say he wanted to unwrap you like a birthday present!" Lindsay's eyes were clear as the blue ocean as she hovered over Pamela on her hands and knees and enjoyed the spectacle.

A smile walked up one side of Dave's face as he fucked Pamela with his fingers. He loved watching her squirm like this. The ragged breaths as her need increased. The deranged glint in her eyes. Pamela's hands were on the headboard, her head thrashing against the pillow in rapture. Dave stole a glance of young Lindsay, who swept her long hair to the side and attached her lips to Pamela's right breast. She slurped away, wanting her own nourishment, and when Dave found the perfect rhythm and settled in, giving her the goods, Pamela's hips pushed off the bed and held in mid-air as an orgasm shredded her reality.