The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers

Despite being a seasoned prostitute, Pamela didn't hold back, and screamed out in what could only be described as the sexiest shrill Dave had ever heard. Like all her other regulars, he knew that she was genuine, and this was no performance vying for an Academy Award. Dave climbed on top and nestled a knee between her legs as she rode out the final few surges. She didn't see it coming, either, when Lindsay straddled her face and lowered her pussy, but Pamela's tongue instinctively shifted into overdrive.

Lindsay's mouth dangled open and she stared up at the ceiling in response, an arm hooked over her forehead, her body writhing. Beads of sweat trickled down her face, her chest, and Dave had to hold back from licking them off.

But then her face turned and chaos was in her eyes as she focused on Dave, or more specifically, the wilted flesh between his legs. "I want your dick back in my mouth!" Dave witnessed something inside her unleash. "Put it back in my mouth so I can get you hard and you can take turns fucking us!"

Soon enough, Lindsay's mouth was full of cock again, and more shameful sounds of service filled the bedroom as Pamela's tongue also flicked away, her hands gripping Lindsay's hips, holding her still. Lindsay cried and wretched, and felt herself drooling around the latex as Dave, still beat, still limp, did his best to thrust. God help her, Lindsay loved sucking dick more than life itself.

But Pamela was right there, too, all along, and Lindsay brought a hand down between her thighs and masturbated as the warmth grew and grew. And when Dave told her to inhale his balls again, Lindsay had no choice but to obey, and the man frigged his shaft with his right hand in the open air. Lindsay experienced an orgasm of her own, tumbling over the edge into an abyss of feeling and sensations, twitching in Pamela's grasp as that tongue kept doing its wondrous thing.

A scream that would have been earsplitting were it not for the testicles in Lindsay's mouth ensued. She clamped her thighs around Pamela's head, and raised her hips a few inches, while Pamela squirmed and bounced in place, unprepared for the literal deluge of a squirt erupting from Lindsay's vaginal walls. Pamela was drenched, a sudden, catastrophic mess, her face and upper torso caked with nectar. But that was okay, because she kept licking Lindsay's pussy, craving it like a drug, a narcotic, and she was the junkie now.

"I love you, baby!" Pamela said, uncharacteristically lost in the moment, forgetting that they had a trick present, and that he needed to be their centerpiece. "Oh God, Lindsay, I've always loved you... and I was always will. I'll never stop loving you! Please, stay with us forever."

Dave quirked an eyebrow at the use of her real name, but shoved the thought to the wayside as Lindsay, still gasping, crested downward from her climax. She swung one knee away from Pamela's head and crumpled over on the mattress, exhausted, needing a breather of her own. The smile that broke out across her face blinded Dave with its beauty and sincerity. He stepped forward and lowered his balls to Pamela's face and she began suckling, her chocolate brown eyes bright, alluring, zeroed in on him as an aura of undying devotion swirled all around her.

"I think she needs to get fucked." Lindsay's voice was soft and sweet, yet full of sass, as she gazed their way.

Dave's expression was alight with giddiness. "Oh, you think Pamela needs to get fucked?"

"Yeah." Lindsay wagged her finger. "I think she needs to eat my pussy again while you fuck her."

"Well, she is your girlfriend. If anyone, you should know what's best for her."

"Do you need to get fucked?"

"I think I do," Pamela said to Lindsay, cupping and squeezing her own breasts, Dave's testicles resting atop her lips. She gave him a little lash with her tongue. "Dave can trade off a couple times, too, and take turns fucking us while we lick each other's pussies."

He flashed his signature grin. "Just like we discussed."

"Yes," Lindsay said.

"Do you want us to change the sheets first?" Pamela asked Dave. "The upper half of the bed is drenched and I think Kayleigh soaked it through right down to the mattress itself." She laughed and glanced over at her younger lover. "I think I'm gonna put at least a dozen towels down whenever we're together from now on. Good God, honey, when you squirt, you gush."

"Kayleigh, eh?" Dave smiled as Lindsay's cheeks again turned pink at Pamela's words, and he shook his head. "No, sweet girl, no, that won't be necessary. I want to fuck both you and Kayleigh in this pool of... whatever it is."

"Pussy cum!" Lindsay chirped.

"Take a drink of Gatorade first," Pamela said. "You might be a little dehydrated, honey, this being your first day back on the job after such a long time off."

"Yes, ma'am."

The three of them settled in the center of the bed with Dave in the middle. He closed his eyes and groaned as one hand gripped his cock and jacked away while another plucked at his testicles. He didn't know if there was an explanation for his feelings, but he couldn't escape them. Pamela was to his left, snuggled close, the side of her face using his shoulder as a pillow. Lindsay was against his right side, her tiny hand a blur as it stroked away. Dave squeezed and caressed both, indulging in their feminine charms, and brought Lindsay's mouth to his for a kiss. Pamela shifted about and curled her left leg around his thigh, humping her pussy against it like a bitch in heat. In that moment, Dave felt a wave of fierce protective toward both. No way he ever wanted this threesome to end.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this," he murmured, his teeth now nibbling on Pamela's earlobe as Lindsay sucked his neck, "but at my job - I'm a mechanical engineer - I received a hefty bonus this past quarter, quite a generous payout." He stroked Pamela's breast with one hand while the other kneaded the back of Lindsay's neck. The scent of Pamela's hair was spellbinding. "I've also had some recent, extraordinary luck with the stock market."

Goosebumps popping, Dave glared up the ceiling as the two darling prostitutes continued tending to his needs.

"Girls, I... I think I'd like to purchase an overnight with you." Uncertainty - was this financially wise? - stirred within his belly as Pamela and Lindsay stopped their lustful ministrations, retreated, and stared at him with delight. "Both of you - an overnight threesome." Acid worry mixed with clawing desire.

"Hell, yeah!" Lindsay bit her lip and began jacking him off again.

"I've never had as much fun as I'm having right now. That's for sure." What a luxury tonight had been, but he needed more. "But how much is that going to cost? Never had an overnight, either, let alone one with two girls. I'm hoping it's not too much."

"Don't worry about it, okay? We still have twenty-five minutes left in this party." Dave found his fingers laced with Pamela's as he listened to her words. "You're a wonderful man, baby, and it's always a pleasure to party with you. You always have gifts for every girl you see. Heck, you gave Colt a woodworking figurine of a stripper dancing on a pole. He put that on the desk in his office and says it's staying there." Dave opened his mouth to say something, but her fingertips touched his lips and the thought wilted away. "You work hard for your money, I'm sure, and I... we don't want to bankrupt you. Or drain your bonus." She glanced over at Lindsay. "Right, honey? Dave is one of the most generous men I've ever met."

"I'm hoping this party never ends! And it has nothing to do with the money. I'm so happy being back here."

"Whatever you want, baby, however long you want, it'll be a fair price." Pamela spoke in a hypnotic voice and drummed three fingers on his lips. "In fact, as long as Kayleigh is okay with it, I'm fine charging you the house minimum."

Though his heart made pirouettes, Dave nodded and was now otherwise at ease, and smiled.

"Look! His dick is getting hard again!" Lindsay bundled her fists into the soiled linen and focused on Pamela. "It's almost time for him to fuck you."

A medley of tingles needled Dave's skin.

"No," Pamela trilled in response, "it's time for him to fuck you."

"No, you!"

He sensed the gates of Heaven opening, beckoning him inside. What else could paradise be? Could it be any better than this? These two giggling, happy girls, so much in love, a perfect match together, leaned across his chest and shared a deep, sloppy kiss.

Dave had quite the night ahead of him....

(End of Chapter Twenty-Three - to be continued)

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers