The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I also hope Pamela, Sahara, and Riley score some action too. She wrestled with a sense of guilt for having back-to-back clients on such a brutal day. Riley said she and Sahara have a lot of expenses coming up soon with their wedding and honeymoon.

"I'm game for two hours," he said.

Who would've ever thought Lindsay Anastacio would one day have sex with Donald Stanlick? He was constantly belittled, excluded, and hurt by others throughout their school-age years due to his interest in "uncool" things such as comic books and board games. He was the ultimate geek. Morbidly obese and blundering too.

Two years ago, just the mere notion of lowering her standards to simply acknowledge Donald's existence repulsed Lindsay. And now, Talia Peacock and Anna Watson would die laughing if they knew what she was about to do. To hell with those bitches. They're not my friends anymore. Not after the way they abandoned me.

But with Lindsay's new, more mature mindset, she figured those roles could be reversed. Talia and Anna can continue to slave away at the pizza joint for minimum wage while I laugh all the way to the fucking bank.

Lindsay shook her head as if to unshackle those chains from her psyche. Let's do this. If anything, this job had taught her that everyone - no matter their physical appearance or social status - was unique and deserved attention. Donald is such a good guy, so I'm gonna keep an open mind and enjoy myself. She again focused on his pocket protector and grimaced. But that may be easier said than done.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing, baby." She smiled, affection flowing from her. "Ask me anything you want."

"Were you... were you seeing someone else when I first showed up a few hours ago? Having sex with... s-someone else?"

"No, no, of course not." The question took her by surprise. Though Lindsay was entertaining Javion here in her bedroom at the time, Colt told Donald she was unavailable until later due to a beauty salon appointment in another town. Lindsay knew this, too, because Colt said the same thing to all first-time clients if their preferred lady was preoccupied. "I was getting my hair and nails done." The reasoning was simple: Colt didn't want any new mongers to feel as if they were getting "sloppy seconds", preferring they believe they were the first client their lady saw that day.

"I don't mind if you were," Donald said. "I mean, this is a brothel, right? I won't take offense or feel weird about it. It's not going to bother me." He sloped his head to the right. "You weren't with another client?"

"No, I was in Valley City at the salon."

"In this snow?"

Lindsay hated being dishonest, but this was one of Colt's strictest policies, and he wanted the ladies to deny, deny, deny with new clients when asked this question. He feared the truth may ruin their experience or, worse yet, make them change their mind. "I swear to you."

His brow constricted. "Okay."

"God, I can feel how hard you are through your pants." Knowing she needed to change the subject - and fast - Lindsay brushed sultry lips across Donald's earlobe as she gave him a handjob. "Can you take it out, baby, so I can see? I want to see it first. I need to see it." The heavy breathing was an elaborate act on her part too. Since Donald was a virgin, Lindsay didn't want to take the time, perhaps ruin his mood completely, and explain the dick check in detail.

<> <> <> <> <>

A white mesh appliqué corset and white thigh-high stockings. A white lace G-string put on over the suspenders that hung down from the corset. So Donnie can take them off you easily. The corset featured a busk fastening at the front and thick lacing at the back. So he can take it off whenever he wants. Calf-hugging, white faux leather fuck-me boots with elevated platforms and five-inch heels. Because he seemed fascinated with all your sexy footwear.

Lindsay had a difficult time walking in the boots - they were new, and she'd never worn them before, and the odd breathless feeling the corset gave her was unnerving as she tried to balance herself. This is what he asked me to wear. While Donald took his mandatory pre-party shower in the guest washroom, Pamela had Lindsay practice up and down the bedroom several times.

During one of those jaunts, Lindsay caught sight of herself in the mirror and gasped at the way her body seemed perfectly appropriated by the garments not only for presentation but also fucking. She required assistance with the corset beforehand, but Pamela managed to tighten the strings all along the back, and with one final, hard yank, Lindsay felt her abdomen shrinking. If a twenty-two-inch waistline wasn't trim enough for Donald's tastes, surely he would be satisfied with a nineteen, wouldn't he? With the suspenders and G-string magnifying her appearance, Lindsay saw a submissive bed girl for hire in the mirror.

No, check that. I see Donald Stanlick's slut.

"Let me do something with your hair before your trick finishes up." Pamela's voice was approving. She sat Lindsay in a chair and made an elegant bun out of the golden hair she brushed until it shined under the room's multicolored lighting. "You're such a lucky girl, honey. Oh, I'm so jealous of you. Virgin parties have always been my favorite." Equal feelings of degradation and luxury swirled throughout Lindsay as Pamela gathered her tresses into a silver clip, adorned them with a pearl, and draped them over her left shoulder. "I want you to remember that after tonight, you're going to be a major chapter of Donald's life story going forward. Do everything you can to make losing his virginity as memorable as possible."

"I will." Donald Stanlick is going to put his dick in me. A shudder went through her. Lindsay had experienced worse, hadn't she? But what did it matter? His money is just as green as a handsome, well-hung silver fox like Dave, isn't it? She had over $25,000 in savings from working here since the summer and was hellbent on adding to it. I like it the accounts are in my name, too, and my name only. This way, there was zero chance of anyone else siphoning it dry. I still can't believe I wasted a year of my life with Mike. More than anything, Lindsay kept reminding herself Donald was a decent guy. I used to feel sorry for him when he got bullied. I'd tell Zack and Clancy to leave him alone, but they wouldn't listen.

"I'm jealous of Donald, too, honey," Pamela said. "Look at you in your bridal corset. Such a pretty little present he's getting tonight. I think once he's done, after he leaves, I'm gonna whip out my pink strap-on so Colt and I can take turns fucking you. You look super yummy."

"Use the black one instead?" Lindsay said. "It's bigger, and it's my favorite color." She glanced behind her and found Pamela, graceful and sumptuous, smiling.

"You always have been a size queen, haven't you?"

"I'll never come across a dick that's too big for me."

* * *

Donald stood at the mirror and inspected himself in the trucker's shower, wearing a gray bathrobe with Happy Ending Ranch's insignia upon it, under which he was buck naked and ready to lose his virginity to the one and only Lindsay Anastacio. Though I never fantasized I'd have to pay for it. But this was a wise investment, was it not? Sure, Donald cobbled together every spare nickel and dime he could since December, hopeful Lindsay would one day find her way back to the brothel so he could bring all his fantasies to fruition. People in e-mail said these girls don't care about your physical appearance or how you act. Even at his young age, Donald realized he had to take better care of himself, else he would suffer severe physical ailments down the line. If I looked like Zack, Lindsay would've been all over me in high school too. He recalled two website users in particular he shared countless messages with regarding Lindsay. SammySlams said I couldn't do any better for someone to have my first time with.

This sure was an awful lot of money to spend, though. I skipped out on attending E3 in Los Angeles for this opportunity. Everyone on the website said it would be worth it and to forget about the cost. Tony435 told Donald since he knew her from school and was in love with her, Donald should think of the money as a way to provide for "Kayleigh", to take care of her. And in turn, he said, she will take care of you. SammySlams advised him this was a "transaction" and he needed to extract every ounce of pleasure he could to receive maximum return on his purchase. Donald made a face. Sammy told me to "bang the hell out of that cunt" and expects a full report tomorrow. But to Donald, Lindsay wasn't a cunt. She's an angel.

What if Evie were not only still alive, but still employed here as well? Oh, cripes. In his mind's eye, Donald envisioned Lindsay and Evie naked, crisscross applesauce, on the mattress in that decadent bedroom, sharing a massive two-headed dildo. I wonder if they were lovers back in school? Donald would give life and limb - and whatever amount of money - to be in the middle of an indecent threesome featuring Lindsay and Evie since Sammy informed him she preferred girls over guys. He called Lindsay a dyke; I never would have presumed that about her. Perhaps on his next visit, if he saved enough cash, Donald could experience Lindsay and that friendly, older lady he spoke to earlier in a threesome. Pamela is her name, right? The one with the massive hoo-hahs. He wondered if Lindsay had ever enjoyed sex with her too. I think I've read reviews of threesomes they've had.

Taking a deep breath, Donald pushed away from the counter and gave himself one final glance in the mirror. He had two hours to spend with Lindsay and didn't want to wait another millisecond. Treasure this time, enjoy it.

Tonight, you finally become a man.

"Come on in, Donnie," Lindsay said in her most pleasant voice once he made the short trek to her room. "We're gonna have a lotta fun." Donald may have kept his head down, but that didn't deter his eyes from going to where Lindsay's pussy bore only a tiny G-string, its cleft peeking out, and the hint of her little nub's hiding spot. The same pussy Donald had kissed and licked and sucked and fucked numerous times in his dreams.

"Yeah, that's it, baby." Lindsay placed her hands on either side of Donald's waist and leaned in for a slow yet simple kiss. She breathed him in. "Hmm, you smell so good after your shower. I appreciate you taking the time to freshen up for me. That was so thoughtful." Down the hall, Colt activated the stopwatch to keep track of the time as the would-be couple, albeit a temporary one, disappeared behind the bedroom door.

"Oooooh, I'm so cold." To Donald, Lindsay always had a way about her. Just looking at her now with those baby blues, it was disarming but at the same time incredibly sexy. He noticed goosebumps on her arms and realized they were on his too. "How about we get a little closer? I need to warm up. I can't believe how cold I am." She escorted him to the edge of the bed and straddled his lap, one knee at a time, and linked her wrists behind his neck. "I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of all this snow."

He swallowed hard. "That's pretty close, I'd say. I'm... I'm getting nervous again."

"Why? Don't be nervous. It's just you and me." Giggles tucked into the nooks and crannies of her words. "Don't worry, I got you. I'm a pro." The heat of her sweet breath fanned across his face.

"Oh my God. You're so beautiful. You're a million times hotter than you were in high school, and I... I don't know how that's possible. I mean, I..."

Before he could finish the thought, let alone the sentence, Lindsay was there, cupping his face, and her mouth smothered his for a prolonged, earth-shattering kiss.

In that instant, when endless longing became reality, Donald forgot to breathe, but Lindsay's breath filled his lungs. Her lips were soft and plump and achingly moist. She slid her opposite hand over the girth of his chest and balled it around the fabric of his bathrobe, bringing them chest to chest. Oh God. You are spectacular. All those years of admiring Lindsay, of wanting her in his arms, to hear her voice, her laughter, and the pipe dream of this girl loving him as much as he loved her all came crashing down on Donald like a tsunami. He felt the weight of it and again wondered why he had to pay for this. Despite that, Donald soon realized he was rock-hard, already, but Lindsay retracted her mouth so he could collect his bearings.

"Oh, Donnie. I'm so happy you came here to see me, and I promise to make this night one you'll never forget." She kissed along his neck and up to his ear. "Now put your hands on me before I go crazy."

Donald was happy to dive into this quicksand, hoping he would be dragged under and never escape. His mouth found Lindsay's and his hands wandered along the lovely corset and over her breasts. He rested a palm over her heart, overjoyed to find it beating fast and pure. But why the hell did she get breast implants? Why mess with perfection? No worries, that thought was shelved away once Lindsay again seized control, undoing Donald's bathrobe and whisking it down his shoulders.

She settled deeper on his lap, a position she seemed comfortable with, and splayed kisses down his shoulder, his forearms, and his chest. Wow, we're getting into it already, aren't we? She's not wasting any time. Donald's hands went into Lindsay's hair on pure instinct, kneading away as her lips, tongue, and teeth explored his skin. She slithered back up and latched on to his mouth yet again.

Lindsay nudged his legs apart and pushed further to tower over him, brushing a wayward curl of red hair from his eyes. Donald was already on fire and ready but was too in awe of the magnitude of the moment - not to mention how beautiful Lindsay looked - to press the point. Realizing this, she gyrated against him, holding his gaze with unmatched scrutiny. As Lindsay increased the rhythm, again wrapping her thighs around his center and clamping down, she buried her face in his neck.

"Oh, Lindsay. You're... you're..."

Her hand proceeded down his side and squeezed his dick. Hard. That was all Donald needed, too, as his body went rigid, and he cried out her name. Surprised, Lindsay witnessed an orgasm tear through him, just like that, taking hold and consuming him. Her lips curled into a devilish grin once Donald's body burned hot, every muscle flexed, as his head fell back and his eyes slammed shut. As the last of it subsided, he went limp beneath her, exhausted.

Although it happened oh-so-quickly, Donald marveled at what he'd experienced. What was that? Ninety seconds? Sixty seconds? No matter, it was exhilarating. It wasn't just the physical aspect either. No, it was the intense feeling of connection, his lifelong attraction to Lindsay. I've been in love with this girl forever and want nothing more than to be with her. His ongoing fantasy to be the man Lindsay deserved, to protect and take care of her, to touch her, taste her, be gentle, hard, soft, deep, to worship every square inch of her magnificent body, to know her heart was just as full as his.

For the first time in his life, Donald felt overwhelmed and was ready to burst into tears.

"Donnie." Lindsay's hushed whisper offered a moment of clarity and allowed his emotions a respite.

Her lips shifted into the most radiant smile he'd ever seen. "Am I going too fast? Should I slow down?"

"No. No, not at all."

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Please do."

This time, Lindsay lowered her lips and praised him with kisses along his nose, eyebrows, forehead, and eyes, before gathering his head into her arms and offering an embrace. Lindsay felt his fingers caress the bands of her corset, and she knew how he wished he could tug those strings free. "Oh, Donnie. I'm going to teach you how to be a great lover." He moaned and trembled beneath her.

When her hips began rocking about on his lap, Lindsay noticed her right hand had a heavy blotch of semen splattered on it. She contemplated things for a split second, then made certain Donald's vision was still shielded away, only to bring that hand to her mouth and provide it with a quick, furtive lick of the tongue. No doubt, Lindsay loved the taste of cum. She was addicted to it yet despised the restrictions working in a brothel placed on her.

"Donnie?" She drew back and, after swallowing the substance, kissed him again. Colt and/or Pamela must never know what she had done, of the house rule and state law she'd broken. Lindsay settled her lips over the curve at the base of Donald's neck and couldn't resist the urge to sink her teeth in and suck it in against her tongue. "Why don't you lay down on the bed and relax? I enjoy being on top. That way, I can really take care of you."

"What... what do you mean?"

"I want your dick hard again so we can fuck."

"Oh God. Yeah, yeah, okay." Donald rolled onto his back without any further coaxing. Yes, please, yes. Lindsay stretched out on her side and delicate fingers traced the contours of his heaving chest. Lips followed her fingertips, leaving a slippery trail across his midriff as her left hand clutched his hip. Then she blew little puffs on the slick trail, sending more shivers up his spine.

"Oh Jesus. Oh my fucking God."

As Donald watched Lindsay glide her tongue past his waistline, she produced a condom and slipped it down the length of his cock. Why are condoms required for oral sex here? For a moment their gazes locked, then Lindsay giggled and swiped her tongue over the head, which twitched uncontrollably. Donald's heart leaped into his throat, and he clutched both hands upon the quilt as Lindsay lashed away at his dick, once dormant but no more. She placed a loose fist around its diameter and stroked while nuzzling a testicle with her nose and lips.

"Will you go to the prom with me, Donnie?"

"God, yes!"

Adhering to his role-play request from negotiations, Lindsay's nostrils flared and a strained smile twisted her lips. "I broke up with Zack and know you'd treat me right, never do me wrong." She scooted closer and kissed the side of Donald's cock. Heaven help her, Lindsay loved dicks of all shapes and sizes - even Donald's - and couldn't stop as she licked up and down like a good girl with a lollipop, savoring the feeling of his thick veins pulsing under her expert care. "After we go to the prom, maybe we could find a hotel in Palm Springs and fuck?"

"I'd like that, sweetheart."

Lindsay lowered her mouth onto his shaft, pumping its base, the same way porn girls did in the videos Donald streamed on his phone when his parents were sleeping. Once erect again, which didn't take long, Lindsay swallowed him whole and reveled in the moment when Donald used his hands to push down on her head. "Fuck, Lindsay. Fuck yes." She lost her breath for a spell, but to know Donald needed - no, he craved - her this way started the familiar wetness flowing beneath Lindsay's G-string.

Donald labored to breathe, harder and harder still. Lindsay heard his grunts as she allowed his dick to utilize her mouth like a sex toy, as she must, and the prostitute had, without his knowing, slipped her left hand into her G-string to soothe her own rapidly increasing arousal.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yeah." Donald's eyes slipped into the back of his head. "Yeah, I like that a lot."