The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, however, Lindsay released the base of his erection and offered up some no-hands oral. Her blonde head bobbed with a frenetic speed as she clutched her breasts through the corset. Aggressive, wanton noises filled the air all around them. It took a moment for Donald to realize they were coming from her, not him. Lindsay pulled up and spat, like a trollop, then forced her mouth down again and fed as if she was starving, and hadn't eaten in days, even weeks. "Fuck, I love dick. I love it more than anything." She corkscrewed her face round and round while drool oozed from her lips, pooling in Donald's pubic hair. "I want your dick down my throat. I want to choke on it!"

"Oh my God." His eyes did their darndest to memorize this spectacular scene. "It feels so much better when you do it for real, not just in my fantasies." Donald's body writhed as she increased her tempo. "Holy fuck."

"Don't come again. Not yet anyway." Lindsay gazed at him with those shining eyes and flicked her tongue across one testicle. "We have a long way to go, but it looks like you've got another whole big load in there." Lindsay halted the splendid round of fellatio as she moved up and explored his mouth with her tongue. "I mean, not gonna lie, but sucking your cock made my pussy mighty damn wet."

"Oh wow. Oh my God."

"Pace yourself, baby." A modest grin stole across Lindsay's lips. "No girl wants a guy who comes so quick. Here, take this off." After she helped him toss the bathrobe elsewhere, Lindsay's eyelids fluttered as Donald's hands found her breasts and massaged through the corset. "Yeah, touch them, Donnie. Grope them. They belong to you. These big-ass titties belong to you."

He couldn't help himself, either, slanting his mouth over Lindsay's and his tongue again sweeping through her mouth. And, like the flipping of some internal switch, a beast awakened. Donald's kiss became all-consuming, no longer content to cup her breasts, but grabbing her ass with both hands and jerking her hips up to his. Lindsay's hands caught his shoulders, clutching him as she again wound her legs around his waist.

But she halted the amazing kiss, too, instead saying softly, "Okay. I've pleased you, Donnie. Now it's time to reciprocate." After unzipping and removing her boots, Lindsay crawled to the center of the bed and laid down, on her back, and discarded her G-string. "You can pleasure me now." She loosened the corset in the back, then ran a hand over her pussy, spreading her labia and exposing slick, pink flesh. "Come on, baby. Come get a taste."

The sight of Lindsay splayed out across the mattress - unguarded, soft eyes dewy with anticipation as she regarded him - jellied his spine.

"This is what you've always wanted, isn't it?"

God, he yearned to please her. Like, really, in a way that made Lindsay's whole body shake with convulsions, to deliver the best oral sex of her life. He knew that wasn't possible, but cripes, it was a fascinating idea. He wanted to fuck Lindsay, too, long and hard, and for her to not only always remember how it felt, but to come back begging for more in the future - and without a price tag attached.

Lindsay fidgeted, breaking Donald out of his stupor, and let loose with a throaty, sensual moan when he lowered his mouth and nestled between her thighs. She was so ready, so hot, and when his tongue grazed against her sweet spot, he was a heartbeat away from exploding.

"Take your time, sweetie. No need to rush. We have time." Lindsay trapped her lower lip between her teeth and purred. "Yeah, stroke your cock while you eat my pussy. That's so fucking hot. Stroke it for me. Keep it hard because I'm gonna give you the fucking of a lifetime." Donald took the initiative, parting her folds with his thumb and forefinger, and offering a swipe with his tongue. "Breathe it in, Donnie. Yeah, that's it. But make a note: don't sniff it before you eat it. You're a typical boy." He was being swept away by her gentle, yet demanding voice. "I like fingering... with your tongue. Hmm, there you go. Yeah, keep playing with yourself. Put a little more pressure on the clit. Keep that dick hard for me. Look into my eyes while you lick my pussy. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

"Should I go faster?" Emotions cracked Donald's bones from the inside out.

"You can speed up," Lindsay said in a breathless whisper. "Play with the tempo, mix it up. Surprise me."

He kept going, again and again, harder, softer, harder, and then inside her, needing more. Needing all of her. His nostrils flared and he felt overburdened by the scent and had to draw back because it was becoming too much.

"Stay down there." Lindsay's hand went to the crown of his head and guided him back. "Don't you dare stop. Oh yeah, baby. Right there, right there. I like that." Donald was stunned at how Lindsay's legs trembled and her stomach sunk in further, despite the corset, with every stroke. "God, baby. I love this. I know you love it too. Get my pussy wet for that hard dick. Stick a finger in there too. You can even try two." Her thighs flexed, and her neck and back arched. "You wanna fuck me, don't you? Yeah, we're gonna fuck, and we're gonna fuck real soon."

Lindsay groped her breasts as Donald held her ass and feasted. But again, this was too much. He needed this girl more than oxygen. Lindsay sensed this, too, because in the next instant, she slithered down Donald's body, settled above his pelvis, and jacked and sucked him into a volcanic frenzy until he was ready to erupt again.

"Lindsay. Oh God. Please, no. Oh my. I need..."

She detached and smiled down at him, her head tilted. "Okay, Donnie, I got you. You're good. Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Sweat again beaded on his forehead and broke out across his back as he swallowed hard.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Since they'd discussed trying the doggy style position first during negotiations, Lindsay switched out to a fresh condom and flipped over, onto her hands and knees, and glanced back at him with a glowing smile. "You need any help putting it in?" When he shook his head, Lindsay said, "Now when you start, take your time. Don't shove it in, okay? Remember, we want this to last. Nice and slow."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, baby. Like that."

Once Donald slipped between the velvety lips of Lindsay's pussy, watching them part and collapse back in as the head of his cock disappeared, his lungs emptied fast. Lindsay reached back with one arm and clamped her hand on his side, telling Donald without words that he should remain this way for a moment, to soak up these incredible sensations before he went hog wild and filled with a hundred new sensations.

He memorized every beautiful detail - the elegant curve of Lindsay's ass under his hands; the corset, now undone and exposing more perfection; her slender torso, so taut; her long-flowing hair, healthy and shining in the updo; and the slickness of her skin as it pressed against his. Every single solitary thing was pure magic, a true gem to be remembered and appreciated for its own, individual sexiness, and he did his best to do just that. And all those years of being in love with this girl, yet too afraid to act on his feelings came rushing back like a runaway train as well. Man, high school had been torturous, but look at where he was now....

After too short of a time to give everything proper justice, Lindsay lowered her hand from where it gripped him and returned it to the mattress, which caused her back to arch, giving him the green light to have his way after all.

And nothing could have prepared Donald for the scorching flame that charred his body to a crisp as he held Lindsay's hips and thrust once, twice, a third time. He did go a little wild, despite her earlier plea, clawing, moaning, his pelvis now thumping away at Lindsay's backside and his rock-hard erection burrowing deep. Energy pooled inside him, firing his every cylinder.

Lindsay's frame rocked with each forward plunge and once she finally shed herself from the corset, Donald maneuvered her hips to his liking and found maximum leverage, pinning Lindsay in place, and pushing her breasts into the mattress. She was beneath him, pink and lovely and vulnerable, and ready to be taken, conquered.

"Fuck my pussy, Donnie. Hmm, yeah, that's it. Stretch it open; fucking give it to me. Oh God, I love your balls slapping against my cunt like that. Oh, yes. More, more, more. Give it to me. Harder!"

An orgasm grappled at Donald's core, trying to ascend, and he did his best to fend it down. Must. Keep. Going. His thrusts intensified. He abandoned himself, any thoughts, any sense of right or wrong. Lights abounded; the world itself was going hazy. It didn't matter that Donald was paying money to have sex with Lindsay, just as long as he did. It was his business, not anyone else's. The young man went harder, as hard as he could, drilling that little sliver as their bodies rattled and slapped together in the most depraved yet enjoyable way humanly possible.

But once Lindsay did something amazing - her Kegel muscles constricting and giving his dick an unsuspecting squeeze - Donald cried out in an orgasm that hurdled him toward the absolute brink of insanity. He rocketed over the edge, freefalling into a bottomless pit as fireworks burst behind his eyelids and his soul was deluged with a flashflood of ecstasy and sensations. Nothing had ever felt so marvelous, so visceral.

Or so right.

Donald collapsed to the mattress, but Lindsay was right there, as she should be, gathering him in and cuddling, her heart full of warmth and affection. It wasn't the best sex she ever had - not by a country mile - but why would it be? He had been a virgin. Lindsay refused to loosen her grip, however, wanting to stay as connected as physically and spiritually possible considering this had still been a monumental experience not only for him but her as well.

"I loved this!" Lindsay wanted to bawl. Her emotions had been all over the place this past year, but these were happy tears. Tears of truth. "Don't move, Donnie. Don't move. Rest, baby. Just rest. I want to feel your heartbeat against mine. Oh my God, it was such a privilege to be with you for your first time. It really was. I had so much fun."

She glanced at the countdown timer on her cellphone and bit her lip with a telltale grin. "We've got an hour-and-thirty-five minutes left in our party, baby, but you know what? You're getting an extra thirty minutes for free. That's right; I'm giving you a freebie tonight so we can experiment and play, and you can live out some more of your fantasies." Donald moaned and his body shuddered as Lindsay serenaded him with kisses, like tiny treasures to his lips, his cheeks, and his chin, as he lay shellshocked and sated in her embrace. "As a matter of fact, you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

* * *

"Yes, of course, I'd love to party with you again." Four hours later at the brothel's main entrance, Lindsay stretched up on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to Donald's cheek. "Hmm, that would be fantastic."

Donald reeled Lindsay into his arms yet again and bundled her tight, but no words were spoken. How could he tell her that for the first time in his life, he felt legitimately happy? All thanks to her? That he never realized the life he had known up to now was pointless? That he'd been in love since they were toddlers and, after tonight's events, he wanted to marry her? His emotions were on overload, but dammit, if he couldn't come to grips with them, how could he expect her not to run for the hills if he fessed up?

"So glad we finally got to know each other." He twisted his hands together and winced.

"I am, too, Donnie." Lindsay spread sumptuous, open-mouthed kisses upon his neck, tasting him up to his ear. "Please come see me again. Please." She caught his earlobe between her teeth and nipped, sending electrifying jolts beneath his skin. "You're a really awesome guy and if I could travel back in time and change things, I would. You and I would've been friends a long time ago. As it is, I hate it that you're leaving, and I'm going to miss you."

Donald gulped down a steadying breath, and she captured his mouth once more, easing the sting with more kisses. After that two-and-a-half-hour party, and two additional hours conversing at the bar, Donald was hard again, and ready to go. But he knew the drill. He was out of money, and it was time to say goodbye. Not bend her over right here at the door and have his way. Again. "Thank you for everything, Lindsay. You're my favorite courtesan."

"I am?" Her abdomen pulsed with laughter. "Out of the zero you've seen so far?" She kissed the line of his jaw, his neck, his collarbone. "Silly boy."

"Yeah, so much better than..."

"Handy?" Amusement flushed full and free.

Donald smirked as well. "There will be a next time, I promise, but should I hit you up through e-mail or call the house first and make an appointment?"

"You know my username on the website, right? O-M-G-it's-Kayleigh? Just e-mail me through there, okay? I check my e-mail several times a day." She gripped his wrist and smiled. "When are you coming to town next?"

"No idea, but I'm hoping it's in the springtime. I want two hours minimum, but a thousand bucks is a lot of money, you know, when you work at The Fireside Country Store like I do."

"Well, I'm always around, baby. I remember that place too. The people who own it, they're so nice." Lindsay slid her forearms around Donald's waist and squeezed, holding him and making him feel cherished. He closed his eyes and listened to the cadence of her breathing. God, she felt good. Warm and soft in all the right places. "Whenever you can afford to see me next, let me know, and I'll be here." She smelled like flowers blooming in the sun.

"Lindsay, Kayleigh..." Donald scrubbed his face. "... this was absolutely the greatest night of my life."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Something I'm never gonna forget."

"I enjoyed myself too," she reiterated.

Donald glanced over his shoulder at the exit and frowned, then turned and noticed Colt giving him a locked-on stare from the bar.

It was time to leave.

Again holding his hand, Lindsay nudged closer to the door. "What are you doing with your family for Thanksgiving tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Will I even be able to make it home? It's a seven-hour drive, but I'm thinking it may be closer to ten with all this snow. If I'm there by eight in the morning, I guess I'll call that a win."

Her brows knitted together. "You're not thinking of driving home in this storm, are you?"

He flashed his palms at her. "Do I have a choice?"

"Spend the night here in Flagstone. I don't want you driving overnight after the experience you just had, especially in this snow. You need rest. The roads should be clear in the morning, and it will make for a much easier commute out of town. The Twin Tops Motel is right down the street and Colt can give you a coupon so the cost is only fifty dollars for one night. Its owner and the brothel have a business partnership. You're so tired, baby, and you're in no shape to be driving five hundred miles in the middle of the night. You need sleep."

"I don't have fifty dollars. I barely have enough money for gas."

"What?"

"I spent everything I had to have this evening with you."

"But I'll worry about you all night! You said your car is horrible in the snow and you almost got stuck twice coming here. This storm is supposed to let up soon and the county should have Route 93 clear by the morning."

"I'll be fine driving overnight. Don't worry."

"No, I am going to worry. I will worry. I don't want you to take that risk." Lindsay fiddled with the pocket protector on the left side of his chest. "I'm sorry. I know how this must all sound. I just don't want to worry about you; I want you to be safe. You're my friend now and I care about you." She bit her lip and became lost in thought for a moment. "How I about I loan you one hundred and fifty dollars so you can spend the night in Flagstone, get breakfast in the morning, and have an easier drive home? The roads will be better and you'll have a good night's sleep. You'll make it to Citronelle in plenty of time for Thanksgiving dinner with your family."

"You're going to... loan me money?" The thought of receiving cash from a prostitute boggled his mind. Isn't that all they cared about? "How would I pay you back? More importantly, when would I pay you back?"

"Whenever your next party is. I'll add an extra one hundred and fifty dollars to the total."

Oh my God. Could she be any sweeter?

"I'm not worried. I know you're good for it, Donnie."

"I can't borrow money from you."

"I insist. Here, I'll go get it for you. I have a safe in my bedroom where I always keep a few hundred dollars."

Like a Tasmanian devil, a blur of wavy blonde hair burst out of the parlor and into the corridor on the right side. Donald again gulped his throat and made eye contact with Colt, who appeared equally perplexed at what had just transpired. In all his twenty-seven years at the brothel, Colt had never seen a working girl offer any sort of money to a client. The idea itself was absurd.

Then again, Lindsay was unique - in a class all her own. She was a handful, that was for sure, but it was part of her charm. Should Colt really be surprised? It was obvious to him that the party with Donald had struck a nerve in her unlike any she'd experienced before.

Down the hall, a door creaked again and the clicking of high heels bounced off the old floorboards. "Donnie, I've got a hundred and three twenties for you, so you're getting one hundred and sixty dollars instead." Lindsay came to a stop halfway into the parlor. "Promise me you'll use this for a hotel room tonight and a full breakfast in the morning." She snatched a coupon from behind the counter. "I'll even have Colt put in a call to the Twin Tops and ask them to take extra special care of you. Give you a big breakfast - anything you want. I know how much you like to eat."

She moved closer, near enough that Donald was reminded just how delicate her features were, from her high cheekbones to her slightly pointed chin and the tiny indentations on each cheek as she smiled. "Promise me you'll get a room tonight?" As she came closer, ten feet dissolving to five, three, and then a handful of inches, Donald had to resist the urge to back up. "Take it. As I said, you're my friend now, and I care about you. After what happened tonight, I will always care about you. I want to know that you're safe."

He accepted the money as past and present overlapped in his head, his heart. The fingers on his left hand coiled into a fist. All night long he'd held onto his self-control for dear life. But as he reached for it one more time, Donald felt it fluttering out of reach.

Lindsay put her hand on his wrist, but he was so sensitive from a night full of touches that he flinched. It was either that or throw himself into her arms and profess his undying love, right then and there.

He couldn't.

He wouldn't.

But, oh, how he wanted to.

"Yes, I promise to get a room in Flagstone tonight."

"Good. Now I'm not so worried." Lindsay's words were a breath on his lips and then she was covering his mouth with hers and kissing him with an even greater intensity than she'd shown at any juncture tonight.

This kiss was a full-on slick of her tongue against his as if she was trying to detail all the shades of his taste, like she never wanted to forget. What's going on? Others told me that these girls don't act this way after the party is over. Does Lindsay... actually like me? Is she attracted to me?