All Comments on 'The Girls in the Office'

by StoryTLR

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This needs a fallow up to finish the last thought left to all the reads …will she get big black or not

JensensloverJensenslover11 months ago

"Laura throughout an idea to the group"

THREW OUT, not throughout! Incredibly boring!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ll never understand the sheer deluge of authors in this site that seem utterly incapable of keeping their own characters’ names straight.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u11 months ago

I enjoyed the story.

Please continue to write more continuing "The Girls in the Office."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gee, was the woman considering sex with a "black" man? As if that would be something extraordinary. You lost me at 10" dick, and in case you haven't yet figured it out. All cocks are about the same worldwide, a few bigger, a few smaller, but by and large 5-1/2 to 7 is average. That small factoid doesn't fit your agenda though does it? Dumb story.

AardieAardie11 months ago

Neither of them have an open and honest marriage if they are having sex with someone else, even if a woman.

Why would she tell Bob she was going over to Laura's, unless she was hoping for him to show up for a three-way. I would have thought she would tell her husband. Maybe her husband is Bob, too, as he doesn't seem to be named in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OP managed to dip into every single idiotic LW cliché. There should be some type of award for writing that hits so many low spots. Additional kudos to OP for not dragging out this torture to 15K, 20K, or even longer, as some of the so-called "accomplished writers" on this site do. What it really needs is a disclaimer at the front: "Caution: Reading drivel may cause a sudden and dramatic loss of I.Q."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A pair of sluts hope the hubbies find out and toss them out

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cheating whore. Both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So despite her managing to turn down Bob and save the marriage she is in fact just another cheating slut.

And Laura has an open and honest relationship with her husband…. But keeps a secret from him and cheats behind his back?

Wondering if the author actually has written what she wrote? It’s basically rubbish, the MC is also cheating and wouldn’t give up her lesbian lover. So when it’s discovered her marriage is over and the husband wasted his time stopping her in the provirus tale.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That wasn't a law firm, but a whore house!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Office whores looking for the stereotypical big black clown.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Use tags. They're so simple that even a 5th grader should be able to do so.

While there was a wife and she was cheating, this really wasn't a Loving Wives story. I'd be tempted to tell you to put it in non-erotic as it's just a poorly documented office gossip recap.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6611 months ago

A disappointing story, that ended with two wives cheating on their husbands with each other. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still waiting for something to happen...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrible

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

After everything else, she's still fucking around on Frank? FFS - total shite.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A cheating story about a slut that could not learn. I hope Bob k---s her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was disgusting. Especially after the precursor with her husband beating up Bob. Kelly is an utter waste of oxygen. And the story itself was vapid and awful. Puts Kristy on a much better light now.

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

not good wheres to honesty

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Nothing but cheating sluts as far as the eye can see. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTLR@StoryTLR
Getting older each day while trying to stay young.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES