The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is such a nice place," Renee said looking around a bit. "How many roommates do you have?"

"Two," I replied honestly.

"They go to MIT too?" she asked.

"BU."

"How did you guys hook up to share an apartment then?"

"We went to high school together," I replied. I figured there was really no reason to tell her in depth things about my private life until it was necessary.

"That was lucky," she replied sipping on her drink. "All your parents must have big money to afford the rent on this place."

"Well, we know the owner," I told her honestly.

"Hmmm, convenient..." Renee said with a smile. "Is that who your girlfriend is? You're sugar mama?"

"I don't have a sugar mama," I answered in the most indirect way possible, since she was my "mother" and I do have sex with her.

"So, tell me more about this girlfriend of yours..." Renee said. "Does she go to MIT?"

"BU," I replied honestly.

"Hmmm..." she said with almost a suspicious tone. "High School sweetheart?"

"Yep," I replied, taking another swig of my drink.

"Well, that's nice..." she replied slyly, and with a grin that looked evil and seductive all at once. "But don't you think you should be a little freer? We are in college after all."

"I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you," I replied.

"Oh, come on..." she said, moving a bit closer. "Don't you want to see if there are other girls for you?"

"Nope," I said declaratively.

"Hmm..." she said sitting back a little more in the chair. "Maybe you should try, just to find out..."

That's when the door opened and Mandy and Mindy walked in, both giggling over something funny that happened in class. I smiled at them as they waved at me and looked at Renee. I couldn't see her face, but I was later told by Mindy to be one of pure shock.

"Hey, babe," Mandy said, putting her backpack on the ground. "Get your project all done?"

"Yep," I replied with a smile, knowing the danger was now passed.

"Wait," Renee said confused, "your Eddie's girlfriend?"

"Yep!" both girls rung out.

"Both of you?" Renee asked no one really before turning back to me. "You're dating twins?!"

"Uh huh," I said, just continuing to sip on my drink, maybe a little smug.

"You didn't tell her?" Mindy asked, chuckling a bit at Renee.

"Well, she didn't ask," I said with a shrug, Mindy smiling at the situation.

"Uh, I should go," Renee said getting fidgety. Then Mandy did something I didn't expect.

"No, please," she said in a friendly manner, while coming over to give me a kiss. "Let us join you."

I was confused and I saw Mindy behind Renee looking equally so. Mandy made her and Mindy drinks and they joined us at the table, Mindy sitting next to me and Mindy next to Renee around the circular table.

"So, you're Eddie's lab partner, huh?" Mandy asked with a smile that was almost smug.

"Ye...Yeah," Renee answered, somewhat nervously. "And you're both...?" she asked, letting the question hang.

"His girlfriends," Mindy said with her typical boldness and a smirk.

"You both sleep with Eddie?" Renee asked, still looking for clarification.

"Typically after a good hard fucking, yeah, we go to sleep," Mandy said in a tone that almost make me think she was Mindy. I could see the playfulness in her eyes and Mindy seemed to be lock step behind her.

"But...but..." Renee managed to spit out, rambling a bit.

"But what?" Mindy said, trying to get her to say it.

"You're sisters!" Renee blurted out before covering her mouth in shock at her brazenness.

"Huh, so that's why you look so much like me," Mindy said, causing Mandy to laugh and even I chortled a bit.

"I mean," Renee said, trying to get her composure a bit, "but how do you share him?"

"I think this may be getting a bit personal," I said, trying to put a stop to this, while the twins had apparently no such plans.

"No, it's ok," Mandy said. "We have nothing to hide. We all love each other very much."

"But don't you guys get jealous?" Renee asked.

"Why would we be jealous?" Mindy asked in a tone that at least seemed to imply she was genuinely confused.

"Don't you want a guy of your own?" Renee asked seemingly to either one of them that was willing to answer.

"He is ours," Mindy spoke up. "Eddie loves us both completely and we love him."

"But someday, one of you will move on, right?" Renee asked.

Now, honestly I'd contemplated this too. I always thought that one or the other would eventually move on, if not both of them. Mandy spoke first.

"Look, I know you don't get this," Mandy said in a tone that suggested frustration, "but we love him and each other. Neither of us are gonna give him up, ever. He's stuck with us for life."

"Fuckin' right!" Mindy echoed.

I smiled at both of them as they both looked at me equal parts adoration and lust. I knew my penis was gonna be wet as soon as Renee was gone. Renee turned and looked at me.

"Did you brainwash them or something?" she asked me incredulously. Mindy was about to answer when I stood up.

"All due respect, you have no right to come in here and accuse anyone of anything, certainly not the women I love," I replied calmly, but firmly. I could feel both girls smiling at me as I continued. "Now that we've finished our project and you've insulted everyone in the house, I think that's your que to head home."

Renee looked at me stunned. She quietly gathered up her things and left. I followed behind her and bolted the door. As soon as the door was locked, the girls flew into my arms, kissing every inch of my face they could.

"That was great, Eddie!" Mandy managed to get out in-between the kisses.

"You fuckin' floored her, bro!" Mindy added once they finally let me go. "I knew that bitch was gonna make a play on you. She did, didn't she?"

"Pretty much," I admitted. "A bunch of stuff about needing broader horizons and the like."

"Yeah, cause fucking her was gonna help your collegiate experience," Mandy said wryly.

"Well, now that she knows you're ours," Mandy said as she slipped out of her pants, "I think it's about time we reminded you..."

"Indeed..." Mindy said as she somehow started removing her and my clothes all at once.

Before I knew it, I was shoved down onto the couch with my shoes flying and my pants God knows where. Both girls had a penchant for getting naked quick and soon they were at my cock, fondling and sucking with ferocity. Mindy soon made her way up to me on the couch and starting making out hard with me, grabbing my hand and placing it squarely on her heavy right tit.

Since the first time I'd gotten blown by the twins, their blowjob skills had gone through the roof, getting many pointers from Mom. That's why Mandy was able to have my cock in her throat, while looking up at me, not gagging in the least.

"Doesn't our girl look hot throat fucking you?" Mindy asked while offering one of her titties to suck on. I nodded at her.

"Wanna turn?" Mandy asked with a grin.

"Duh!" Mindy replied with a giggle. They quickly switched places and Mindy was soon using her mouth like it was any of her other holes, shoving her face into my cock.

Mandy took her place as I started making out with her and fingering her already wet pussy. Mandy played with one of her nipples and I handled the other. Within a minute, she had a quick, sharp orgasm.

"UNGH!" Mandy sharply declared to the two of us, as her hips bucked from the pleasure.

"That's my cue, I think," Mindy proclaimed as she got on my lap and got my cock in her cunt.

"I'm gonna fuck you into next week, baby," Mindy declared as she picked up the pace on top of me.

"You better save some for me, sis," Mandy warned with jest. "I'm gonna want Eddie in my butt after you cum."

"Only if you let me suck the cum out of your ass..." Mindy said with a grin.

"Don't I always...?" Mandy returned with a smile.

I took hold of Mindy's hips and started ramming her hard while she rode me, all their talk getting to me. Mindy certainly didn't mind as she was moaning fairly loud as Mandy went to get one of the many bottles of lube we kept around the house.

By the time Mindy squirted, the result of my pounding while on top of me, Mandy was bent over the arm of the couch, her perfect ass "looking" right at me. While Mindy put a little more lube on my cock as a precaution, we all knew that it was more than slick enough from Mindy's cum to penetrate her sister's asshole.

I lined up my cock and shoved it into the familiar embrace of Mandy's bowels. She grunted in her typical fashion, showing that she was full, but in no pain. By now, both girls were well familiar with having my cock up their asses, even going so far as to wearing butt plugs while out and about.

While both girls enjoyed anal, Mandy found she loved it, maybe almost as much as she liked vaginal sex. She loved the absolute filthiness of the act in seemed and as her dirty talk illuminated.

"Pound my ass, Eddie!" Mandy bellowed out, "make that asshole cum and blow your load up there!"

As always, Mandy knew just what to say to me to get what she wanted. I grabbed her hips and started really fucking her butt, causing her cum to start spraying from her pussy, landing on Mindy's happy face. Mandy's moaning was constant, the occasional vulgarity coming through during her more coherent moments.

I could only hold on for another minute or two before my cock jerked, and my balls exploded in Mandy's ass. I could feel four or five spurts erupting from my tip. About 30 seconds after I'd came in her, I slid out of her and collapsed on the couch, sweating up a storm.

Mindy was there in a flash, shoving her tongue in Mandy's ass as white cum started to glaze her waiting tongue. Once Mandy thought she had it all out, the two shared a cummy kiss, my splooge moving back and forth between them. Once they swallowed, they joined me on the couch snuggling up to either side of me.

"Now isn't this a much nicer way to spend an evening then working with the schoolgirl slut?" Mindy asked.

"I don't know that she's a slut," I replied in Renee's defense.

"Well she knew you were seeing someone and still tried to seduce you," Mandy countered. I nodded in acknowledgement of her point.

"You guys know I'd never..." was all I got out before they both hushed me.

"Eddie, we know you'd never cheat on us," Mindy said. "You're too good a guy and that's one of the reasons we love you so much."

"Mmhmm," Mandy added, kissing me on the cheek. "Now let's go clean up and go to bed."

Of course, going to bed required another half hour of effort on my part...

And that's how it went for our four years of college. We all continued to live together, fuck each other senseless and study. Of course, various girls tried to get me at one point or another in the style of Renee and all were successfully rebuffed. I think it probably helped that Renee didn't exactly keep quiet about our unique relationship and living situation.

The far more intense pressure came from the direction of Boston University and the girls. There was hardly a week that went by that one or both of them weren't hit on. Guys, girls, undergrads, staff, even a professor or two they told me. They said no to them all.

Several times, I asked them if they wanted to experiment more or see who was out there and they shot me down every time. While Mindy admitted that she wouldn't mind bringing a girl home in theory, they both said firmly and conclusively they wanted nothing to do with another guy, even threw things at me one time I tried to bring it up.

Of course, we always went home and visited Mom during the holidays. She always made it seem like we never left. Our first visit home for Thanksgiving, we dropped our bags and Mom immediately shucked her clothes, welcoming us all in with her nudity. We immediately followed suit and engaged in a two-hour "welcome home" party.

Now we were all graduating in a couple of months. I'd already been accepted into grad school at MIT with another full ride while the girls were trying to find jobs in Boston. They refused to look anywhere else, not wanting to "break up" the family. While they were doing that, I realized something.

They were completely all in. They weren't willing to be without me even for a job. While of course, over the years we'd been together, they'd never once hinted they weren't in this for the long haul, it was now abundantly clear. They wanted to be with me, forever.

Then I started thinking about what I had done lately to show them I wanted the same. I loved them both, and always felt like I was beneath them, or that they were just being loyal. But now, we were moving into the real adult phase of our lives and they were as devoted to me and each other as ever.

I had to show them.

During the course of our collegiate adventures, my real mother had died of liver failure. I was more sad for her then anything else, sad that she never appreciated me or herself. Mom paid for the funeral, though I have no idea why she did, since we were the only ones who attended. I sold off the house and collected what life insurance there was, intending to invest or save it. Now it was time to put some of that money to use to secure the rest of my life.

I called Mom and then took the girls to a fancy restaurant downtown. Mom contributed some money toward it, knowing we'd never be able to afford it otherwise. The girls were dressed in their fanciest attire, while I had a jacket and tie. They had no clue why I was doing this or going to all this trouble. They were doubly curious why we were going to one of the fanciest restaurants in the city and found there was already a reservation for us.

"Ok, Eddie," Mindy asked as she settled into her seat, "what's going on? Did you hit the lotto or something and didn't tell us?"

"No..." I said in a manner almost too coy.

"Come on, Eddie," Mandy said in a more subtle approach. "This must be costing us a fortune."

"Don't worry about it," I replied as I ordered a bottle of wine for all of us, taking Mom's que in not getting the cheapest bottle.

"Eddie, spill," Mindy said in her direct approach.

"Can't I take my two favorite ladies to dinner?" I answered with a smile.

"Eddie, we're supposed to be saving our money until we find jobs," Mandy replied. "We're gonna be unemployed soon remember." They, like me, worked as student employees at BU and MIT respectively.

"Yeah, but we're also gonna graduate soon. Don't we deserve a little treat?" I replied.

"Little treat?" Mandy said, taking a sip of her overpriced wine. "Come on, Eddie, what is it?"

"Can't it wait till dessert?" I asked picking up the menu and browsing.

They dropped it for the moment, and we all ordered. Again, I got something on the midrange of the menu, the two of them following suit. After an amazing meal and dessert ordered, I started, fiddling with the items in my jacket pocket.

"Ok, I'll get to it," I told them both. "I know we've been going through some changes lately and I know things are about to get harder with you both graduating and me going to grad school. I know you both said you wouldn't look for a job outside of Boston..."

"And that's final!" Mandy said, making sure to me her point was clear.

"I know, I know..." I said, calming her down and telling her that wasn't the subject of the talk. "And I'm very grateful for that. You're both showing a commitment to me, to us. And I..."

"Shit, hang on," Mindy said as her phone was ringing. She looked at the number and answered, going away from the table.

"It could be the firm," Mandy stated, the place where they'd applied to in Boston.

"Let's hope," I said as we both watched Mindy talking. After a few minutes, she came back to the table with a shocked look on her face.

"We have jobs..." she said softly to Mandy and me.

"YES!" Mandy said, hugging her sister tightly. They then came over to my side of the table and hugged me, them jiggling around in their tight dresses as they embraced me in excitement.

"This is so perfect!" Mindy said once they both sat back down. "We start a month after we graduate so we can still do our trip.

Mom arranged for a resort vacation for our graduation trip. We only agreed to it if she came with us, which she reluctantly consented to. We were scheduled to leave a week after we all graduated.

The two were now so excited about the new job, they called Mom up immediately.

"Congratulations to you all!" I could hear Mom say through the speakerphone. "I'm so happy!"

"Mom, how could you know?" Mandy said questioningly, "we just found out."

"Well, of course, Eddie talked to me first," Mom replied as I hit my head with my open hand.

"Eddie just found out about the job too," Mindy said confused.

"Job?" Mom said softly. "Oh, no... Eddie, I'm so sorry."

"What's going on?" Mandy said. "Eddie?"

"I think Mom thought you were calling to celebrate something else," I replied, wondering how the gods had conspired against me at what was supposed to be the most romantic moment of my life.

"What?" Mindy asked me.

"It's not important," I replied, figuring I'd tackle this another day.

"No, come on, what?" Mandy prodded.

"Eddie?" Mom said over the speakerphone, "go ahead."

"Mom thought you were calling about these," I said, producing two, identical, diamond rings from my pocket. I saw both women shoot their hands to their mouths and Mindy started tearing up.

"Eddie, I..." was all Mindy could say. They both looked like deer, right before the minivan is gonna hit them.

"I figured since you both were willing to stay in Boston for me," I told them both, fidgeting with the rings, "I should at least be willing to show my commitment to you both."

That was about when Mandy started crying too.

"I love you both so much and I never want you to think that I don't know how lucky I am to have you both in my life. As friends, as "sisters", as partners. I know it'll never be "legal" legal for us, but would you both..."

"YES!" they bellowed, leaping out of their chairs and surrounding me in a flurry of arms, kisses, and tight hugs. Their bodies were tight against me as everyone in the restaurant looked at us confused, not realizing really what was going on. After about 30 seconds, I could hear the laughing from the speakerphone, Mom clearly playing out the scene of her children's engagement in her brain.

"Congratulations again, you guys!" Mom said with emotion. "I'm so happy for all of you!"

Neither girl really heard her as they now turned their attentions to the rings I still had in my hand. Using both my hands, I slid both rings on to two fingers. They weren't exceptional diamonds, but diamonds none the less. They both looked at their hands at the identical rings, sized perfectly to their fingers.

"Oh, my God, they're so gorgeous!" Mandy said, admiring her's and Mindy's rings.

"How did you swing this?" Mindy asked, no less elated at sight of an engagement ring on her finger.

"I used some of the money from the estate," I replied, not wanting to use the word "Mom" with Mom on the phone, in referring to the woman that reluctantly birthed me.

"Oh, Eddie, you shouldn't have wasted that money on us," Mandy said.

"I didn't waste anything," I shot back, almost angrily. "I wanted to show you both how much you mean to me.

"Oh, Eddie..." Mindy got out before she started kissing me deeply. After about ten seconds, Mandy did the same. They eventually got up and went back to their seats, me now noticing the entire restaurant looking at the three of us.

"Well, it seems we'll have many wonderful things to celebrate when I come up. I love you guys!"

"Love you, Mom," we all said as we ended the call. I quickly called for the bill so we could head home and away from prying eyes. All through the cab ride home, the girls kept giggling, whispering to each other, and admiring their new jewelry.