The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, please," one of the masseuses said in instruction, "no talking. Just relax and allow the stress to leave your body and allow peace and tranquility to remain."

I rolled my eyes at that a bit, but went along with it. Soon, I noticed that my back was being covered in some sort of oil that had obviously been heated. I had to admit it was soothing as someone was rubbing it all over me.

Once I was fully lathered, she rubbed some of my more "trouble" spots, places where even I could feel knots had formed and were being smoothed out. I could hear groans of the same kind from the others, trying to get everyone as relaxed as possible.

Then I felt pressure of another kind being applied. The woman was using her own body to massage me, lathered up in oil and as always, totally nude. At least now I had an understanding for the need of the hole in the bottom of the mat. I knew that if any of them could, the girls and Mom would've been beneath the table to stroke/suck me off. Honestly, I probably could've used it.

After about 20 minutes or so, she got off me and indicated that I should spin around. While I was reluctant, I figured she'd have dealt with "situations" like this before. I turned around and heard wolf whistles.

"That's our man!" the twins said at once with a chuckle. Mom just smiled while Karen kept her eyes on my cock, now slapping up against my stomach. My masseuse just grinned as she started oiling the front of my body. She used her hands at first, but the smirks she was giving me, told me that her body would be involved at some point.

I wasn't the only one either. The masseuses for the other girls were already slithering and primping their bodies with groans and moans all around. Eventually, mine followed suit.

I was trying to think of anything, everything other than her boobs with her pointy nipples digging into my naked skin. She massaged my shoulders and pecs, focusing on the areas that would have the most tension in them, except for the most obvious source.

Then I heard a familiar moan as Mindy's masseuse was between her legs, obviously getting her off. The others followed suit as my masseuse looked at me, just as Mom bellowed out in orgasm. The masseuse smirked and took hold of my cock.

"Need some relief?" she asked with a smirk.

I immediately looked at Mandy and Mindy and found they were receiving similar treatment. Mandy was cognizant enough to look at me.

"Go ahead," she mouthed, ensuring I knew that this wasn't cheating in any way. Apparently, the masseuse saw it to as she poured a copious amount of oil on my groin and stroked me off. I lasted all of three minutes probably before my sperm added to the oil covering my body.

"I'd lick it off it wasn't for all that oil..." Mindy said, apparently catching the last part of the show. Mandy and Mom concurred with Karen keeping silent.

After our massage, we were thrown into a hot tub for our "final" soak, and to relax a bit. Karen snuggled up to Mom while the girls flanked me. I allowed the bubbles to do their work, while the girls were using their hands and tits at my relief.

"Well, you seem relaxed now," Karen quipped at me, causing Mom to giggle. "So, what's the real story here?" she asked, causing all of us to look at Mom. Mom just sighed and looked at Karen.

"Ok," Mom said sitting up and looking at Karen, "Eddie lived near to us for a long time. His mother was negligent to say the least so I eventually adopted him as my own, after my daughters rightly fell in love with him."

"So..." Karen said, trying to wrap her head around it all, "Eddie is technically your son?" This got a violent reaction from Mom, who left Karen's side.

"Let me be clear," Mom replied in a tone she normally reserved for the three of us, "Eddie IS my son. He and my daughters have made me prouder than any mother ever deserves to be!"

I was damn near and tears at that point and Mandy and Mindy weren't far behind. The look on Karen's face told me that she immediately knew she needed to back track.

"Carrie, I didn't mean it like that," Karen said in a supportive tone, obviously trying to calm Mom down. "I just didn't fully understand the dynamic."

Mom seemed like she was eyeing her up and down and softened a bit, but not completely. She waded closer to Karen.

"I'm just very protective of him," Mom admitted. "Honestly, probably more so than the girls."

That surprised me and I was further surprised that the girls seem very unsurprised by her statement. But Mom wasn't done.

"And if you're wondering, yes I have made love many, many times to my son and daughters," Mom stated, clearly leaving all her cards on the table. I looked at Karen's face for her reaction and it wasn't what I was expecting.

"Are they as good as you...?" Karen asked with a grin of mischief. Mom smiled in return and they snuggled back up. Karen was looking over all three of us like pieces of meat after that.

We got out of the hot tub and dried off, our spa day now complete. Karen insisted that we have dinner with her and Mom and the girls agreed. She made a few calls from the spa extension before the carts came to pick us all up.

Mandy, Mindy and me immediately noticed that Karen's villa was far different then all the others. It looked like a mansion compared to the rest, even our own room. She guided us in and saw there was a full staff at her beck and call.

"Please be sure to get my guests any drinks they require out on the patio," Karen asked one of the staff. We gave them drink orders and followed Karen out.

Now typically when you envision a patio, a few chairs, a hammock, maybe a table comes to mind. This patio was massive, overlooking the beaches and the water with huge amount of space to observe from.

"You must've gotten the deluxe package," Mindy said, awed by what she was seeing.

"In a way," Karen said with a chuckle. "I own it."

"You own this house?" Mandy replied with shock.

"The resort..." Karen said, seeming to be lapping up our confused faces. All except Mom who chuckled at us. "So please, come and join me," she said, inviting us to some chairs and couches. Our drinks were brought out to us.

"Thank you for inviting us here," I said in my most diplomatic way, while trying not to be weirded out with the obvious wealth in front of us.

"Of course!" Karen said in a friendly way, "I'm so happy you all came here for your vacation! It's so nice to see such a close family."

We all shuffled in our seats a bit after that. Dinner was served soon after, all first-class food and wine as we dined. She asked about us and how I came to be "family" and started a relationship with Mandy and Mindy.

"Very smart of you girls to train him up on sex," Karen said with a smile. "Much better than him fumbling around with innocent girls."

"I always took my kids sexual education very seriously," Mom replied, getting snickers from Mindy and a chuckle from Mandy.

"And ladies," Karen said, addressing the twins, "how well as Eddie learned?"

"Oh, he knows everything to please us..." Mandy said, while kissing my cheek.

"So, have either of you been with any other guys other than Eddie?" Karen asked. Both girls shook their heads.

"Eddie is all we will ever need," Mandy said with confidence, Mandy firmly agreeing.

"He's the only man I ever want to be with," Mindy concurred.

"Hmmm..." Karen replied with a smirk. "Only man..."

"Karen..." Mom said with a smirk and more than a little mischief.

"How about you, Eddie?" Karen asked me. "Are you looking to expand your horizons...?"

"Why would I?" I answered, taking both girls hands in mine. "These two are more than anyone could rightly dream of. I just feel privileged they chose me."

From the looks off Mindy and Mandy, I swear, if they could've jumped me and fucked the shit out of me at that moment, they would have. Mom also gave me a sultry smile.

"Very noble," Karen said leaning over, ensuring her breasts were being squeezed perfectly against the table. "Still, I wouldn't mind a taste of all of you..."

"Wasn't Mom enough?" Mandy asked in a friendly tone.

"Oh, you're Mom was amazing," Karen said, air kissing Mom and making her blush a bit. "But I'm guessing I don't have to tell the three of you that..."

Well, it was out there now. I looked to Mom and am pretty sure Mandy and Mindy did to see her reaction. Mom just chuckled.

"I'd like to think I showed them how to properly please..." Mom flirted back. Karen smiled at Mom and she smiled back. Having never known the twin's father, I'd never seen this side of her before. It made me very happy for her. After all, the three of us had each other, and I knew how lonely Mom was getting all by herself.

"Oh really?" Karen flirted right back. "I might just have to decide that for myself..."

"I'm game," Mandy declared, showing the brashness normally assigned to Mindy. Mindy just shrugged and I said nothing, seeing how this would all play out.

"Well, then..." Karen said, getting up from the table, "why don't we take this to the living room?"

We went into her spacious living room and saw couches all around, and also some items that weren't there before. Dildos, cock rings, strap-ons, butt plugs, and lube. My dick twitched just at the sight. Karen sat down in the middle of one of the couches and spread her legs.

"Who's first?" she asked with a challenging smirk.

Without missing a beat, Mandy stepped up and got on her knees. She spent a minute or so with light kisses and licks on Karen's inner thighs, eliciting soft moans from her, before she started licking her slit.

We'd all seen Mandy going down on Mom and Mindy before, so we knew her skill at it, but this was on someone she didn't know. It became apparent, that her skill was not only effective on her mother and sister.

"Oh, fuck..." Karen whimpered as she placed her hand softly on the back of Mandy's head as Mandy teased Karen's clit.

Mindy and Mom sat on either side of me on the opposite couch, leaning into me and rubbing me. It was clear they were turned on, and my cock answered the question whether I was for everyone, growing harder with each passing second. I also noticed their hands in each other's crotches as Karen bellowed out in orgasm.

We turned our attention back to them, Mandy removing one of her hands from Karen's heavy tits and standing up, kissing Karen and letting her taste herself. Mindy stood up and replaced her sister, taking her seat next to me as Mindy went to work.

"Was that ok, Eddie?" Mandy asked me with a demure tone. "Do you mind us doing that?"

"No, not really," I told her, noticing that Karen and Mindy were paying attention to what I said too, even in the midst of their business. "Not like I wasn't right here."

"Good," Mandy said, as she bent down and started sucking my cock. I looked over at Mom, who promptly frenched me. I reached down between Mom's leg to play with her slit a bit, finding it was dripping wet. Both were groaning as Karen shrieked as girl cum shot onto Mindy's face.

"I think my work here is done," Mindy said in her normal confident tone as she came back to the couch. Then Karen pointed at me.

"You're turn..."

All three women practically shoved me off the couch toward Karen as Mindy took my spot on the couch. I walked over and kneeled down in front of Karen. Her cunt was already wet and throbbing from my fiancés' efforts. Knowing what they were all waiting for, I lowered my head and started licking.

Her taste was far different then the Sears family. Not unpleasant, not at all, just different. I was tender and soft, not knowing anything about this woman's likes and dislikes. I licked up constantly, but avoided her bud, trying to get her even wetter first before I went all out.

"Mmmmmm," Karen moaned out. "Seems you ladies did teach him right."

"We certainly think so," Mom shot back, hearing her moan a bit, making me wonder what entanglement they were in at the moment.

After a few minutes of "teasing", I went to work on her. I captured her clit between my lips and sucked. She lasted a while a.k.a. 10 seconds before she erupted again, spraying me with girl splooge.

She was panting heavily and I thought I should go get her some water to rehydrate a bit. Karen grabbed my wrist as I got up.

"Eddie," she said, still panting but with fire in her voice, "fuck me."

I looked over at the other couch and saw Mom, Mindy, and Mandy all playing with each other; Mom sucking Mindy's twat, and Mindy sucking Mandy's. All three of them nodded their heads, telling me to go ahead. Karen had laid down on the couch and spread her legs, her dripping pussy wide open to me. I looked around for a condom and Karen answered my grabbing my cock and shoving it inside her.

"Just don't cum in me," Karen said into my ear. I started moving my hips and Karen shoved my face between her tits. While the twins were stacked and Mom was no slouch in that department either, these mountains were a whole new territory. I had to motorboat her just to get air.

I kept thrusting, noticing that she was nowhere near as tight as Mom or the twins were. That allowed me to get her off two times without stopping before I felt a tapping on my shoulder.

"I think it's my turn, Eddie," Mom said, pushing me off her new friend, and laying me down on the couch. Mom sucked my cock a few times before climbing up and sinking down onto me. "Fuck me, Eddie," Mom whispered into my ear. "Fuck your mother..."

I grabbed her hips and trusted, trying to pour all my love and affection for her into our joining. Mindy came over and sat on my face, kissing her mother deeply while the fondled each other, while Mandy went to keep Karen "company".

"Is Eddie fucking you good, Mommy?" Mindy asked as she ground her cunt into my face.

"As always..." Mom said in an almost dream like state. "OH SHIT!" she bellowed as Mandy got behind her mother and stated licking her asshole, as Karen was munching on her.

I thrusted hard into Mom, trying to see if I could get her and Mindy off at the same time. I was close with Mandy popping first, then Mom causing my cum to flood her cunt...

I woke up on the couch the next morning, still in Karen's house. I looked around and saw no one else there. I started getting nervous until I saw a note on the coffee table with my name on it.

Eddie,

Carrie told me about today's surprise for the three of you and wanted to help out! The girls are all with me and we will meet up with you at 3pm. My staff at the house will see to whatever you need and get you some food and a bath.

See you at 3!

Best in Moaning,

K

I rolled my eyes, but decided to take Karen up on her offer, one of her helpers getting me some coffee and making me some pancakes. I ate out on the patio, looking over the property and trying to see if I could see the girls, with no success.

I was led to Karen's bathing room and found two of her bather's ready to assist. I have to say they were damn through. They asked my multiple times if I wanted "relief", but I declined, not feeling comfortable about it without Mindy and Mandy there.

After I was bathed, I sat in the living room, flipping through the channels they had (most of which was porn). I thought about how much I missed the girls and wanted to be with them. At 2:45, I was told to head out and that there was a cart waiting for me.

The cart took me down to a secluded beach where there was a small arch. I saw Karen standing there by herself. I walked over and thanked her for her hospitality but asking where everyone else was.

"Oh, they'll be along in a moment," Karen said with an air of mischief. I was confused until I saw Mom come up in a cart.

She looked regal! Like she was an Egyptian queen, surveying her realm. She still has no clothing, but it's clear that she'd been pampered and had more than a once over. She had a million-dollar smile to her as she came up.

"Hi, honey..." Mom said sweetly.

"Mom, you look..." I really couldn't finish the sentence, but she knew what I meant. She went to stand in-between the arch as Karen went to the side.

"What's going on?" I asked Mom, as Karen just snickered at me.

"Last surprise," Mom said. "I love you, Eddie, and I'm gonna make my children's dreams come true."

"How's that?" I asked.

"Look..."

I turned to where Mom was pointing and saw Mindy and Mandy coming forward. They were still naked, but had obviously had more than a once over, the way their skin glistened. Their headdresses that made them look like every bit as royal as Mom.

I turned hard to Mom.

"Yes, honey," Mom said, looking in my eyes. "It's time..."

I won't bore all of you with the details. Mom got an online ordination and married the three of us together, Karen cheering from the side. My wives looked beautiful that day, like every day as we bound ourselves to each other.

Honestly, I think Mom was more emotional than we were, seeing all the joy and possibility to come. We had a modest feast for our wedding dinner, but it didn't matter. I was now the husband of the two most amazing women in the world.

I also won't tell you of our wedding night, despite the rest I've revealed to this author. Just be happy to know it was joyous, loving, and filthy in all the best ways!

As you can probably imagine, Mom and Karen got more serious and two years after our wedding, we celebrated theirs.

Karen has been another mother to all of us, supporting and helping where she thought practicable. We all still go down to the resort for vacations, now having a real inside connection...

We're actually on vacation now as I write this. My Mom and Stepmom are cuddling while watching the tide come in, seemingly happy in each other's embrace. My wives are playing in the surf, both a little larger than previous...

The reasons for that, I leave to you.

Last thought...

I know I don't deserve this. I know I don't deserve those that became my family and I don't deserve the devotion that Mindy and Mandy give me every day. Accepting that, I know I just have to do the best I can.

I know most won't ever be as lucky as me. But if you ever are, cherish it. Be appreciative of it with all your heart.

Just a little friendly advice from the neighbor boy.

THE END

1...67891011