The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?!" Mandy said with joy.

"Well it makes the most sense," Mom said, trying to sound logical. "It'll cost more to put you all in the dorms then your own place. You'll have your...privacy," Mom said with a sly grin, "and you won't have to worry about seeing each other."

"Wow," I mumbled out, stunned at Mom's offer. I saw the logic behind it, but now I was totally blown away that we'd all be really together when we went to college.

"Oh, Mommy!" Mindy exclaimed, darting up to hug her mother tightly. The two then shared a deep, loving kiss with each other that got my cock twitching. Mandy joined the two as the kiss was now three-way. I'd never seen anything like this before, not even in porn, as they roamed each other's bodies. They only stopped when they realized I was still on the couch and all of them stretched out their arms to me.

I got up and was surrounded with arms around me, joining in the family moment. Mom kissed me first, deeply and full of passion, followed Mindy and then Mandy. Mandy then had an evil look to her.

"We should celebrate!" she declared.

"Wonderful idea, darling!" Mom concurred. "Let's get all dressed up and go out somewhere nice, really celebrate my babies growing up."

"Eddie, any place special you want to go?" Mindy asked. I had no idea how to respond, since the only fancy places I'd ever eaten at was when Mom had graciously agreed to take me along with her and the girls when they went out.

"Wherever you guys want," I replied.

"How about we go for a nice seafood dinner?" Mom suggested, "get you guys ready for Boston."

"Mmm, that sounds good," Mindy said, with Mandy agreeing.

"Ok, kids," Mom said, finally breaking away. "Everyone get cleaned up and looking spiffy. I'll call and make sure they have a table for us."

With that, we all went up to clean up and get dressed. I took a quick shower and went to my "room", the girls not letting me into the room we typically shared, saying they wanted to surprise me. Mom was busy getting ready in her room, so I just sat on the couch waiting for them to get ready in the nice clothes that Mom bought for me. I even threw on the sport coat she'd gotten me.

"Oh, Eddie..." I heard from the girls from the top of the stairs, getting me to turn around on the couch. I was treated to the sight of my two girlfriends in matching blue dresses that showed more cleavage then I thought was legal. I stood up, trying to get my eyes back into my head. Both girls came over to me, standing inches from me.

"How do we look?" Mandy asked with a smile. I decided to be a smartass.

"Absolutely terrible..." I said with my eyes still looking over the pair. Both girls smile.

"Oh, really?" Mindy said with a smile, not taking a word I said seriously. "Well, you look good," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good enough to be escorting you two bombshells?" I asked, getting Mandy to smile to and wrap an arm around me.

"How about three?" Mom said coming down the stairs. She was in a similar dress to the girls, just red, and also showing a good amount of her C-cups. She kissed us all on the cheek and looked us over. "Look at my beautiful children," she said with a smile as she ushered us to the car.

I have to admit, walking into a fancy restaurant with three gorgeous women around you, will boost your confidence in ways you never imagined. As soon as we entered, every straight man in the place was ogling the women and looking at me with envy/hate. The women looked too, seeming to be wondering what was so special about me to garner the attention of these hard tens.

Mom went and gave the host our name to get our reservation. An attractive hostess grabbed our menus and escorted us to the table. She kept looking back at me and smiling, causing both girls to close into me. I pulled the chairs out for the ladies and sat down as the waiter approached.

"Well, Good Evening, everyone," he said friendly. "Are you all here for a special occasion?"

"We are," Mom said returning the smile to him. "Celebrating my children all getting into their colleges."

"You? A mother?" the waiter said flirtingly. He wasn't totally wrong. While Mom always looked good, tonight she could've easily passed for the twins' older sister. Mom smiled at him as we ordered.

It was a fantastic meal, and I can't imagine what Mom spent on us. More than a few of the men there offered to buy all the girls drinks and bottles of wine, Mom turning them down explaining that we were underage. I was stuffed by the time we left, Mom insisting on us getting dessert. I noticed that the girls were all whispering to each other during dinner, then smiling at me. I asked several times what they were talking about and only got smiles and winks from all three of them.

As soon as we got home, I was stopped in the living room by all three of them.

"Just stay here on the couch, and we'll be right down," Mom said as she led the girls upstairs. I watched them all go upstairs, getting blown kisses and giving me winks.

Now, I wasn't an idiot. Even if I hadn't been living here for a month, but I'd known these three for years, and now knew more about them than anyone else on the planet. I just twiddled my thumbs and played with my phone, receiving an upgrade from the hand-me-down my real mother had gotten me from my new mother. I played some games and looked up some gaming blogs while I could hear all the women giggling and chattering away in Mom's room.

It was a full ten minutes before I heard three, perfectly synchronized voices trapse down the stairs.

"Eddie..."

The sultriness of their tone was enough to keep me planted on the couch in surprise. Apparently, my hesitation was noticed as they sent down more words.

"We're waiting for you..." again, simultaneous from all three.

I proceeded up the stairs slowly, out of anticipation and maybe a little curiosity what these crazy women of mine had in mind. I found Mom's bedroom door closed, so I knocked on the door.

"Come in..." I heard from Mindy as I opened the door. I wasn't ready for what I saw.

All three of them were dressed in identical sky-blue teddies laying on the bed. Mom was in the middle while she was flanked on either side by her luscious daughters. All were nothing but smiles as they looked at my reaction to the scene in front of me.

"Your sisters and I," Mom said in a tone that struck both maternal and sexy, "think it's time to properly celebrate now."

"Yeah, little brother," Mandy said, rubbing her hands over hers and her mother's body. "I think you should get a little more comfortable."

I kept my eyes on the trio while stepping out of my shoes and getting my pants and shirt off. Soon, I was only in my underwear as Mindy smiled.

"I think you can get more comfortable than that, Eddie..." she said with desire in her eyes.

"I have the same amount of clothes on that you do," I said, with an eye raised questioningly. They all smiled.

"Come on, babe," Mandy said, leaning more toward her mother and cupping one of her breasts, "let us see it..."

"You don't want to be selfish, dear," Mom reproached me, lightly.

Considering the show they were putting on for me, is seemed a fairly simple request. I lowered my boxers, springing my cock free, bobbing a bit. All three looked at me like it was Christmas Morning and Santa had been good to them that year.

"Very good," Mom said plainly to me with a smile. "Now, you take my place on the bed between the girls," she told me getting up. I laid down and got between Mindy and Mandy, them attaching straight to me the same way that they had with Mom.

Mom was now standing by the foot of the bed smiling, seeming to be so happy to see her now three children together. She put her hands on her hips as Mindy and Mandy began to roam their hands all over my body, staying clear of my genitals for the moment.

"Now for your present," she told all of us.

"Mom, dinner was more than enough," I told her honestly. "Not to mention the apartment."

"Nonsense, Eddie," she said firmly, but sweetly. "It's not every day my babies go off to college to start their lives together."

"Yeah, shut up, Eddie," Mindy said playfully. "I wanna see what Mom has for us."

"Mindy, he's just being gracious," Mom replied, Mindy then kissing me on the cheek. "Besides, I think you'll like the present, Eddie..." She then spun once and threw her hands up. "Tada!"

"Huh?" Mandy said, seeming to echo the thought we were all having.

"I'm your present," Mom explained. "I'll do anything you want tonight..." she said then looking directly at me, "anything..."

"Ooooh!" both twins said at once, licking their lips at all the fun possibilities. I swallowed hard as Mom kept smiling.

"So what should we have her do first?" Mindy asked me and Mandy.

"I think..." Mandy said in contemplation, before whispering to us her idea. "We should start with a nice striptease."

"Good idea," Mom said in agreement. She hit her stereo and started playing soft, but sexy music, obviously expecting this. She then began to bend and stretch, allowing us to see all her curves from as many positions as possible. She was smiling at the whole time while she was putting on a show for us.

The girls were touching themselves and me as our mother started to remove the delicate fabric from her body. She made sure her back was to us when she released her breasts from their tight confine, the sides being slightly visible to us from the back. While maybe not as endowed as her daughters were and maybe a bit more aged, her C-cups were more than enough to rival any woman half her age.

She then put her hands on her ass, giving it a light smack, the cheeks bouncing a bit as she turned back around with nothing but a smile on her face.

"So, what now, my lovely children?" she asked us with a smile. Again, we three had a small conference before coming to a suggestion.

"I think," Mandy said, speaking for all of us, "that you should come join us on the bed and warm us up a bit." Mom smiled and crawled over to us as Mandy and Mindy laid on their backs like me. She was between my legs and lightly started kissing around my groin while she used her hands to rub both girls' slits.

Within seconds, both girls were softly moaning from Mom's attentions, and she'd now had the head of my cock between her lips, licking and teasing it as she started giving me a "proper blowjob". While all that was going on, her multitasking skills were not failing her as she was seeming to pay equal attention to the girls, using her fingers.

"Ohhh, you feel so good, Mommy..." Mandy moaned out grabbing one of her breasts and tweaking her nipple.

"Just like that..." was all Mindy said, grabbing one of her own breasts.

Mom was now deep throating me, a skill she had that her daughters hadn't quite mastered yet, not for a lack of trying. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head when I felt two pairs of arms grab my arms.

Mindy and Mandy both grabbed one of my arms and placed a hand each on their unoccupied breasts, silently beckoning me to kneed them and play with them. As I was used to this by now, I performed my duty and groped them both, teasing their nipples as I did.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum! Keep going, mom!" Mindy bellowed.

"SHHHIIIIITTTT!" came from Mandy, as she clearly went over the top soon after. Both were panting hard as Mom popped my cock out of her mouth right after Mindy came too. They all giggled as Mom just kept stroking me.

"So what next, darlings?" Mom asked us while just kissing the head of my cock. The twins just looked at each other and smiled.

"Daisy chain!" they exclaimed at once. With speed that I would've thought was only possible from Usain Bolt, the girls arranged themselves (and me, somehow) into a big circle on the bed. Mom was eating out Mandy who was blowing me while I was going down on Mindy while Mindy munched on Mom.

There were no words really, just muffled groans and grunts as we all played with each other's private areas. I tried to keep my focus on Mindy while Mandy was using her mouth to do her utmost to distract me. I could hear from the squeals and moans throughout the room that everyone seemed to be doing a good job, Mom's sex ed lessons obviously having their desired effect.

I felt Mandy pop my cock out of her mouth and she started licking my balls and taint. Then her tongue went somewhere I didn't expect. She started licking around my butthole.

I'd done this once or twice to Mindy and Mandy, but I'd never had it done to me before. She darted her tongue in and out of my hole, causing my cock to flex a bit. Inspired by Mandy, I started licking Mindy's ass.

"Mmmm..." I heard come from Mindy's muffled mouth. I tried to copy Mandy's movements on me onto her, and she seemed to grunt her approval. I moved my hand down to her clit, using my thumb to stimulate her as much as possible. Her face flooding mine with her fluid as she bucked hard. The other women all followed suit soon after as we just laid in the bed, enjoying each other's bodies.

"That was lovely, kids," Mom said, in the middle of her own afterglow. "So, what's next? After all, Eddie hasn't cum yet."

"Oh, we know," Mindy said with an evil stare on her face. "Man, come here a minute."

Mandy got off the bed and over to the side with her sister, the two of them conferring leaving Mom and I on the bed to ponder what new "fun" they had in store for Mom, and by extension me.

"I'm game," was all I heard Mandy say as Mindy smiled and they both approached the bed.

"So, Mom, we were thinking it was time for another lesson in sex education," Mindy told her/us.

"Oh, do you?" Mom asked with a smile.

"We think..." Mandy said with a big smile looking at both of us, "that it's time you taught us anal."

My eyes went wide and I immediately looked at Mom, who just had a grin on her face.

"Oh really?" Mom replied with the same grin. "You think you're both ready for that?"

"We're ready..." Mindy saying to her mother then looking straight at me. "I can't wait to take Eddie in the ass."

"Ok, now girls," Mom said, using her matronly voice. "There's some things we need to do first. Have you been using the butt plugs at school?"

"Yup!" they chimed in together.

"That's very good," Mom replied with a genuine pleased look on her face. "Now, girls, I want you to get two of the dildos out of my drawer and the lube, please." The girls quickly obeyed and brought out two medium sized fake cocks and a big bottle of Astroglide.

"Are these good, mommy?" Mandy asked, holding up the sex toys.

"Those'll work," Mom replied cheerily. "Now you two lube those up and start playing with your holes like I showed you." The twins then laid down on the bed and started working the toys into their assholes. They went slow at first, playing with their pussies as they inserted the toys, but were soon getting their toys a good way up there.

"Now, Eddie," Mom said turning to me, forcing me to look away from the show on the bed and turn toward her. She looked at me now holding the bottle of lube. "Now that the girls are getting ready, we have to teach you how to have anal sex."

My heart started racing at that point as Mom started stroking my dick.

"Now the first thing is proper lubrication," Mom explained. "Making sure that your penis is slick enough to penetrate and also making sure that the asshole of your partner is properly lubricated as well. So, I will lube us both up to show you."

She squirted a healthy amount of lube on her hands and started covering my dick in it, making it as slippery as possible. Mom then put another generous dollop in her hand and bent over the bed, putting a fair amount on her asshole, around and inside.

"See, Eddie, you want to get as lubed up as possible, or you could cause real damage to someone," she explained to me. "There's no such thing as too much. Eventually, you'll all know how much to use for the most pleasure."

Mom then pulled her cheeks apart so that her glistening asshole was looking straight at me.

"Now, Eddie, go ahead and put your penis up against my hole, ok?" she asked me. My cock was rock hard from seeing both of my girlfriends toying their asses and Mom preparing the both of us for butt sex. I put the head of my penis right against her brown hole.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Mindy told anyone who wanted to listen while she continued working her own asshole with the toy. Mandy just had a smile on her face as they both wanted to see the show.

"Ok, Eddie," Mom said, looking over her shoulder at me, "now, nice and slow, start putting your head into me."

Very, very, slowly, I eased myself into Mom's asshole. I could feel her hole gripping me tight, but at the same time, seeming to be inviting me it, which I hadn't expected. After a few seconds and a few pleasurable moans from Mom, my cockhead was in.

"Mmm..." Mom said in a pleasurable tone.

"How does he feel, Mom?" Mandy asked breathlessly, her own toying seeming to be working on her.

"Wonderful, darling... Mom said, looking back at me and winking.

"I can't wait..." Mindy added, clearly on the same level as Mandy as to her pleasure level.

"Patience, baby," Mom said back, cooingly. "Ok, Eddie," she said, directing her attention back to me, "slowly start pushing in. If I tell you to stop, stop. If I don't, keep going until you're all the way in."

"Ok..." I said, wanting to be careful, but still in amazement that I was actually fucking my girlfriend's (and mine now) mother in the ass. I slowly started inching in, hearing Mom moan as I did. I could tell by now that this wasn't in pain, but pleasure. I kept going, waiting at any second to hear "Stop!", but I was soon fully in Mom's ass.

Unlike her pussy, her ass wasn't gripping me, so much as accepting me. It still felt amazing, my whole dick in her ass. Mom looked back at me again and smiled.

"Very good, baby," she said to me, approvingly. "Now start thrusting slowly at first," Mom told me. "If I tell you to speed up, go ahead. If I tell you to slow down or stop, do it, ok?"

"Ok, Mom," I said as I started thrusting slowly into her ass. I grabbed her hips so I could control myself better, ensuring I wouldn't go to fast and hurt her. I was almost making love to her ass as she started frigging her clit hard.

"Eddie, hold for a sec," Mom asked, and I stopped immediately, mid-stroke. "You didn't do anything wrong, honey," she added with a wink looking back at me, "I just wanted to point something out to you. You see how I'm playing with my clit as your in my ass?" she asked, with me nodding. "Sometimes a girl will do that when someone is in their ass for added stimulation. It doesn't at all mean that your penetration doesn't feel good," she said reassuringly, "it very much does. It's just an added spark that'll make me cum even harder, ok?"

"O...ok," I said, still staying in place.

"Girls, you got that?" she asked the twins.

"Way ahead of you, Mom," Mandy said, showing that both girls were also using vibrators on their clits while toying their asses.

"Oh, good!" Mom replied proudly. "Ok, Eddie, keep going."

I resumed fucking Mom's ass as she continued rubbing her clit. I could tell that she was starting to tighten up and was starting to pant heavily from my cock in her ass and her clit. Feeling a bit of arrogance, I decided that I wanted to be the sole reason she came. So, like a good son, I moved my hand down to her pussy and started playing with her clit myself.

"Oh FUCK!" Mom bellowed out, as I also slipped a finger in her wet pussy at the same time. "I love your initiative, Eddie!" she said as I kept going on both fronts. "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum soon..." Mom managed to get out.

I kept my rhythm going in her ass, but sped up my attention on her clit, causing her to buck and shudder as I added a finger into her pussy. I immediately felt her pussy clamp on my finger and her ass clamp around my cock as she had a violent orgasm.

1...45678...11