The Girls Next Door Ch. 00: Becca

Story Info
A young couple plots to brainwash the girls next door.
2.2k words
4.62
11.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Adam opened the door, he was pleased to see Becca already on her knees before him, presenting the deep cleavage of her expensive black lingerie, tongue drooling from her mouth, open wide with a smile. It was an incredibly pleasant routine they've fallen into, and one Adam never enjoyed any less. With a grin, he stepped into the house and closed the door behind him, dropping his bag behind him as his hands when dexterously for the fly at his waist.

"Hey, A," Becca cooed.

"Hello, gorgeous," he answered back as he approached her, cock already in hand and pointed directly towards her puffy red lips, which parted instantly, opening wide as Adam shoved his cock deep down her throat, grabbing the back of her head and pressing her face against his groin. Becca moaned happily, tongue swirling about his member, savoring every inch of his flesh inside her. He tasted immaculate.

"Thank fuck for you," he groaned, pulling her back firmly and watching her saliva cascade down from his member onto her face. She looked up at him with a gleeful smile.

"Bad day, huh?"

"Stressful." Adam watched proudly as Becca instinctually leaned forward, tongue beginning to dance up and down his shaft. "I think I need to start programming Jariah's secretary."

Becca kissed Adam's cock, giggling happily. "A little workplace repartee?"

"Exactly. If I can get to her, she can get me to Jariah. The two are very close."

"Why are you starting now?"

Adam gripped the luscious hair at the back of her head even tighter as he forced her mouth back onto his member. She accepted it happily, gurgling with pleasure into his stomach. "Because she's starting to get suspicious of me, I think. She thinks I'm gunning for a promotion I'm not worthy of. She's right, of course, but that's the beauty of mind control: she won't think that for much longer."

Becca murmured, barely hearing a word, so absorbed in the bliss of his cock wrapped between her lips.

"But I'll need a comprehensive program to bring the secretary under, and one even more so to bring under Jariah. We have a lot of research ahead of us. Which brings me to my next point - who just moved in next door?"

He peeled her back again with a forceful twist of his wrist, letting his hard length hover just above the edge of her lips as she gasped for air and collapsed with lust-filled laughter.

"It's August, A," she cooed. "College move-in season."

"How many?"

"Four, all women."

Adam smiled. "Perfect. Go to the window."

"Yes, Master," Becca replied instantly, picking herself up and moving to the side of the room. She lifted the blinds and leaned up against the low bannister, peering through the glass at the house next door. "I see one of them! There, on the porch!"

Adam came up behind her, instintually lining up his cock so that it plunged deep into Becca's cunt as soon as their flesh met. Becca moaned loudly as her body pressed up against the glass. He peered out beyond her as he grabbed her shoulder tightly, the other coming down to her hip as he began to thrust. On the porch next door was indeed one of their new neighbors, a young brunette with a remarkably well-rounded figure. She was dressed in a tank top and jeans, both of which clung tight to her body as she stood in the golden sun of an August evening, staring at a series of packages across the porch from her.

"Fuuuck, she's cute," Becca moaned as she pounded against the window, her breath slightly fogging up the glass. "So pretty... I wonder what those lips can do."

"I guess we'll have to find out." The hand gripping her shoulder slid up to her neck, fingers wrapping around her throat as he pulled himself in closer to her. "That's what we do best, isn't it?"

"Damn... fucking... right it is..." Becca was losing her senses. Her skin was hot and her pussy was on fire.

"Aren't you worried she's gonna see us?" He murmured into her ear.

"Let her see..." she moaned back. "Let them come to us..."

Adam laughed, smacking her ass triumphantly, realizing that he shouldn't be so reserved. Let her see Becca's tits pressed against the glass. Let her see his girlfriend get railed like the sex slave she is. Maybe she'll be curious. Maybe she'll want to say hello.

They watched her standing on the porch, gazing at the last remnants of the autumn sun setting beyond the horizon. After a moment, she turned back about, and froze immediately. They had been spotted, but they wanted it this way. Adam felt a surge of adrenaline pumping through his veins as he slammed his cock as deep as he could into his girlfriend's warm, wet cunt. His fingers wrapped tighter around her throat as he pressed his body closer against hers, and both of them closer to the glass.

"Trance," Adam whispered in her ear. Immediately, he felt any lingering tension in Becca's body lift as she instantly let herself become overwhelmed in her pleasure. "What are you?"

"I'm your little fuckslut, Master..." she answered loudly, the overwhelming fog of pleasure cascading over her inhibitions.

"What do you do?"

"I do as I'm told... Master..."

"Why do you do as your told?"

Becca smiled, her eyes opening again and, though enshrouded in a fog, gazed out at the woman on the porch, still frozen in place, eyes still locked on the bright pane of glass and silhouette of flesh.

"Because I love it, Master..." she growled, her hands reaching back to eagerly caress his body, to pull him deeper inside of her. "I love it when you tell me what to do... I love it when we tell other girls what to do... it's so hot, Master, I can't get enough..."

She yelped again in pleasure as Adam struck her ass once again, before bringing his hand up and holding her face against the glass. "Good girl, Becca..." he murmured into her. "Cum for Master now. Cum loudly, Becca. Let our new neighbor see what she's missing out on."

"See what she's... missing out on..."

Becca's orgasm rippled through her, and she made no attempt to stifle her loud outcries of pleasure as it did so. She quivered against the glass, her skin flushed and dripping with sweat. Adam held her body close to him, leaning against the glass of the window until Becca had caught her breath a minute later, slowly slipping out of trance as the pleasure subsided.

"Good girl," he murmured, sending an additional ripple of ecstacy through her system, a small affirmative aftershock. He took one last glance out the window, at the young girl still standing on her porch, long after the sun had set, watching, and felt his cock twitch inside her girlfriend's pussy. "How should we do it?"

Becca slowly came to her senses, reveling in the fact that her tight cunt was still clenched around her boyfriend's member as it pierced her deep. She peered out the window at the girl, examining her in the dim glow of her porchlight. "She's wearing earburds, I think," she panted. "Listening to music?"

"Subliminals under music, then?" Adam asked. "Tried and true."

"I think she's gonna be fun," Becca laughed softly.

Adam slid out of her warm pussy that struggled to stay clenched on. His needy slut turned around to look at him. "Is that it? I want more. Please give me more of your cock, Master, you haven't even cum yet! Please let me make you cum..."

Adam chuckled, reaching out to grope Becca's tit before his hand sidled up to her neck, fingers curling around it, tightening slowly. "You'll get it, my pretty little whore. Head to the control room - your mouth will be very helpful while I create that girl's program, in more ways than one."

Becca grinned her lustful little grin. "Yes, Master," she cooed once more, slipping out of Adam's grasp and heading to the basement door. Adam watched his girlfriend's ass jiggle with every sway of her hips, marveling at how he got so lucky. He turned back to the window then, noting that the girl on the porch had disappeared. He smiled, all but knowing that she'd be back, and soon.

***

Adam made his way down the steps to his house's basement, modified heavily to act as his and Becca's ultimate control center. He marveled at their handiwork every time he entered the space: the soundproofing lining the walls, the three large monitors connected to his industrial-grade computer system, the lush test chamber one room over complete with a one-sided mirror to gaze in, and, most of all, the plush accomodations beneath the desk, so Becca didn't hurt her knees as she spent hours under there, sucking Adam's cock happily and carefree. There she was now, having freed her full, round tits free from the constraints of her lingerie, presenting them to Adam with a smile as he approached. He sat down in front of the desk, sinking into the cushions of his large and overly throne-like chair, and immediately smiled at the warm and soft sensation of Becca's tits wrapping themselves automatically around his shaft.

"So..." he sighed, reveling in the pleasure for but a moment before leaning in and opening up his many editing programs and presaved files. "Subliminal messaging hidden in music. But we know nothing about this girl. The first tracks will have to be basic - popular radio songs with simple subliminals underneath."

"Agreed," Becca chimed in. "Simple inductions to start. We want something that increases both her arousal and her curiosity."

Adam began to script out, muttering to himself. "Arousal... and curiosity... How strong?"

"Strong enough that she wants to come back," she answered. "Strong enough that..."

"That she wants more."

"Yes, exactly."

"So there needs to be some driving force as well. Some primal need."

Adam looked down at the slut before him, smiling with her as they came to the same realization at the same time.

"She can't cum."

Becca sped up her titjob, reveling at the warm pleasure of her flesh rubbing up against his. "I love a good orgasm denial. It always keeps them coming back."

"Sex is one of the most addictive drugs out there," Adam remarked, watching the first in a package of subliminal scripts slowly come together on the screen before him. "And college students are the easiest to get hooked."

"Damn right," Becca replied proudly. "That's how you got me, after all."

"And don't you love it?"

"Oh, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I know you wouldn't, suckslut."

Becca's energy changed as soon as he uttered that trigger. After a moment for the new commands to set in, her expression turned from one of love and worship to manic desperation as her eyes locked onto Adam's member. Dropping her tits away from the shaft, she speared her lips onto his dick, her mind completely overcome with a primal, irresistable urge to suck his cock, and nothing more. No longer was there a single thought in her head not dedicated to the task at hand, and as always, it showed in the vivacity with which she sucked, and the loud cacophany of heavy, gurgling moaning.

"She can't cum until she's here..." Adam muttered to himself, his whispers drowned by the voracious garbled symphony coming from between his legs. "And when she cums here, it will be more powerfully than anything she has ever experienced..." He finished writing and set the script to compile within a chosen playlist, leaning back once more to gaze into the bright, beautiful eyes of the girl on his knees before him, looking up in bright devotion.

"Nympho," he uttered down to Becca. Another craving trigger. The whore froze for another moment before she scrambled to her feet, hands scrabbling up Adam's chest to wrap around his neck and pull him in for a passionate, tongueful kiss. Before long, she broke away, and Adam took the chance to forcefully turn her about and push her down onto his desk. "Mantra," he then growled as he ripped her soaked panties to the side, lined himself up, and plunged into the depths of her cunt.

"I'm Master's little fuckslut... I do as I'm told... I'm Master's little fuckslut..." Becca droned between loud outcries of pure pleasure. Trusting in the sturdiness of his desk controls, Adam weighed his hand down upon her head, forcing her face into the metal as he pummeled her from behind. He enjoyed the chorus of affirmations coming from beneath him, fingers curling in her hair as his own pleasure mounted and mounted. After eternity and a moment, his pleasure sent him over the edge, and he drove load after load into his slave's desperate hole, milked for every last drop by the insatiable whore that grinded her ass up against his groin until his climactic wave subsided, giggling gleefully all the while.

"Thank you for using this whore, Master," she cooed as he pulled away from her, allowing her exhausted body to slump back to the ground. "I'm so happy to have served you."

Leaning back against the wall, Adam looked up at the large screen as a notification popped up on the monitor: the playlist was ready.

"We have eight months to brainwash those girls next door and unlock their fullest potential," he said.

From the floor, Becca lolled her head up to her Master with a mirthful laugh. "Then there's not a second to waste."