All Comments on 'The Girls of Club Aphrodite Ch. 01'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Teacher44Teacher44about 4 years ago
A good setup for the future

Although I must say it felt like the first part of the first chapter, and I could have dealt with the next two scenes included in this chapter. Still, I look forward to reading what comes next.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
That was interesting

"to just fuck you, get dressed and bugger off feels like a bad way of ending the evening."

"That's kind of how it works," she said.

But beforehand she has done much to ensure that it "works" very differently.

In his Fatima character, our author has created a lady who either is a very clever marketer of her services or somebody who should be in a different business.

Well done, FreddieTheCamel. I look forward to your stories about the other girls in this unusual establishment.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no sex but what is next?

I loved the way your story wasn't a conventional way of dealing with a sex work or sex for sell. I would like to see you carry this on a few pages and see where it goes.

Johnny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES