The Girls Purity Institute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking off my coat when Katerina's door opened.

"Where were you?" she whispered.

"Go back to sleep, Kitten," I said.

She approached and put her arms around me. I was conscious of Annie's smell on my body.

"Honey," I said.

"Were you at the den?" she asked.

I stepped back. Girls like Katerina weren't supposed to know about the dens. But then, Katerina wasn't supposed to pleasure her teachers. I sighed.

"I'll tuck you back in," I said. "Come."

We fit together on her small white bed. She spooned around me. I was glad I had come twice that evening; as soon as I was beside my daughter again, I remembered the images of my friends lapping at her cunt.

"Was she pretty, papa?" she whispered. She was fingering the buttons on my shirt.

"Very," I said at last. "Who told you about the dens?"

"Sarah," she said. "And she told me who sent her there."

I turned. It was dark, but the moonlight shone on Katerina's eyes. My heart picked up speed.

"Kitten —"

"It's all right papa," she whispered, touching my lips with her finger. "You're a man, you need girls to take care of you. I understand. Sarah said you enjoyed yourself. I'm happy she could please you."

"I did," I said, embarrassed. "She's a beautiful girl."

"More beautiful than the girl tonight?"

I paused. "They were both lovely," I said. "I can't choose."

"More beautiful than me?"

I turned onto my side, facing her. "No," I said. "No one is more beautiful than you."

She closed her eyes, smiling like she knew I was lying.

"Katerina," I said. "Why did you do it?"

"Papa."

"I saw the footage." I tried to sound stern, but my voice broke. "I knew what they've all done with you. What you let them do."

She covered her eyes. "Oh!"

I tugged her wrists away. Her shame made me angry. How dare she be embarrassed when she let those men take such liberties?

"Why did you do it, Katerina?" I demanded.

"I thought..." Her voice thickened with tears. "I thought — well I thought if that's what you wanted from a girl, then that's what a girl should be."

I froze. "What?"

"You wanted a girl to touch you and service you," she explained, "so I thought... well I thought that was the right thing to do. But only, I couldn't go all the way, I just couldn't, I was too scared, and even though I liked what they did, I never liked it enough to let them have me completely."

"But Katerina, I told you time and time again to stay pure — that was your only job —"

"Then why did you want Sarah?" she demanded. "If being pure is the best, why did you go to the dens again and again, to see the fallen girls?" She was fully crying now. "The girl tonight. She must have known exactly what to do to make you happy."

My mouth was dry. "What does it matter how to make me happy?" I asked. "You're supposed to make your husband happy."

She shook her head. "Oh, papa." She buried her face in my chest. "You don't understand."

I took her by the shoulders and lightly shook. "Then help me," I begged. "Help me understand."

And then Katerina kissed me.

Blood coursed through me, but I pulled back at once. "What are you doing?"

"You see?" she asked, sobbing now. "You hate me."

"I don't hate you, I adore you. But I'm your father."

"I know. And every other girl is good enough," she said. "But I followed every rule, every single one, and you never looked at me. And then you took my best friend, on my eighteenth birthday! When I was finally a woman!"

"Kitten..." I was lost for words. Katerina wanted... me?

"I thought you'd finally notice," she said, "when you saw I could please a man just as well as she could. But maybe I can't. I don't know. Did I do a good job, on the videos?"

I nearly groaned with desire. I had to pull away so she would not feel my thickening cock, a miracle after the night I'd had. I had a flash of an image, of Katerina on her knees, with my cock in her hand, looking up at me with those big blue eyes, "Did I do a good job, daddy?"

"Sweetheart," I whispered, "we need to get you back on track. You cannot go to the dens."

"But you love the dens, daddy," she whispered. "You could visit me."

"Me, and every man in town," I snarled. "You'll be public property. You'll be a hole for the men." Suddenly I was furious. "Not, apparently, that you have an issue with that."

"Don't be angry," she pleaded. "I did it all to please you."

"Well I'm not pleased," I said. "I'm angry. If you felt this way, you should have come to me!"

"And then what?" she asked. "You would have laughed. Or been ashamed."

"I wouldn't," I said, and I knew it was true. I would have been surprised, yes. But if Katerina had come to me in earnest, telling me she wanted me... my cock became fully hard at the thought. I don't know what I would have done, but it was a pleasant fantasy.

"Sweetheart," I said, "you need to sleep. You have intake tomorrow."

She sniffled. I hated hearing my daughter cry. "Go to sleep, honey," I said.

I pulled her to my chest. There was something bulky between us — I realized it was Beebee, her old teddy bear. I wrapped my arms around Katerina and hugged her, kissing her forehead, and then reached down to move the bear. But then I felt her hips move.

I paused. She kept her face hidden against me, but moved her hips again. I realized the bear was pressed between my leg and her sex. Without looking at me, she pressed again.

Slowly, I rubbed her back. I should have taken the bear and thrown it across the room as soon as I realized what she was doing. Instead, my cock only throbbed, as my daughter used the teddy to pleasure herself.

She sighed against my chest and lowly worked herself over the plush toy, humping it against me. When it slipped out of place, she let out a little mew of frustration. Without acknowledging anything, I slipped it back into place.

My daughter humped her toy between us until her body grew hot under my hands. I kissed her forehead, her hair, her cheeks, as her movements grew more and more frenzied. Neither of us spoke as she humped it wildly, an animal in heat.

Then at last, she froze, and let out a small groan, one she could not hold back. Then she slumped against me.

I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, princess."

12