The Glades

Story Info
Mature women were always in his area.
8.4k words
4.45
8.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had told Cole that he would have the perfect job by the time he was twenty-four, he would have though you were crazy. Just by luck, he was able to talk his way into it after a trip to the job fair. Working at the car wash for two years after a three year stint at state college was not working out for him.

A few quick handshakes at a job fair later, and Cole was moving into The Glades, the premier retirement complex of the Florida panhandle. The man who hired Cole told him the history, about how some wannabe natural gas magnate was sold over ten thousand acres of gas-free swampland in the 1990s. Turning water into wine, the man decided he was going to build his own city, populated with over-50 people. Easy to police, lots of disposable income, and voting almost all the same way--it would have been an ideal setting. After maybe a decade of construction and a few shady county deals, and The Glades was born.

Cole's job was never really defined, but it was basically to drive around in a golf cart and help people in Orange Groves, one of the four neighbourhoods that made up The Glades. Sometimes he would stop in peoples' homes and do minor repairs, or just check up on people to see if they were doing well. His supervisor Hector had actually said to him to make sure that no one had died in the yards, because the birds or alligators will eat the bodies.

The job was decent pay, and all of his rent was taken care of because he could stay in one of the condos. Cole could go out once in a while to Panama City and get some surfing in, or go to the giant golf course in the Orange Groves and practice his drives. Every once in a while, one of the wealthier residents would offer to get Cole to caddy, and he could make a few hundred dollars just for one day.

All of the residents loved Cole. He just had that cool bit of charm going for him, although it did not pay off for him well through college. The women were not impressed with his prospects. Cole was pretty average as far as guys went, although he had a nice deep tan from working outside and getting to the beach. He was 5'10", decent body, curly black hair. He also was one-fourth Japanese, which was a bit of a conversation-starter for women but did not get much traction after that.

Some of the residents loved Cole so much that he was able to parlay it into a bit of sex. Cole had an affinity for some of the older women. He could never quite nail down what it was, but he had a feeling that since they were a little desperate that it was a turn-on for him as well. In his being there for a little over a year, he had already fucked three residents.

Cole was rolling up on one of the avenues when he got a radio call from Hector. Pulling over, he got on the horn. "Car 3 to control--go."

"Car 3, we got a call from 31 Maple," Hector replied. "She says she saw a rat. Over."

Cole smiled and punched the air. Hoshi! "Teeeen-fo-wah!" He put the radio back in its holder and pulled out. Hoshi was the lovely 53-year-old who made a ton of money selling insurance and then just packed it in one day. She never married. Cole had plenty of time to hear her entire life story because she loved to talk about herself.

Another thing Hoshi loved to do was fuck a young guy, and Cole was willing to throw his body in just as a favour. Their meet-ups were rare, but when they got together, it was pure magic. She was still keeping up with her body, and Hoshi had more time now in retirement to do her Pilates.

Cole pulled up on Maple and found the place. The complex was a series of attached condos. Just about every one of these complexes looked almost identical, and the roads were laid out like some sort of computer designed them. It was safe living, and the residents liked the fact that everyone seemed to live in a similar home. It felt secure and comfortable, which most of the residents longed for.

Cole got his tiny flashlight out, prepared to find no rat. He knew that dirty old lady and what she was up to. He got up to the door and knocked.

Hoshi answered, and she was there in a purple one-piece. "Oh, Cole!" She laughed and made a vain attempt at trying to cover her tits. She was slender and had modest-sized boobs. She opened the glass door. "Come in!" Hoshi had an accent but still spoke good enough English, even if she forgot a verb now and then.

Cole followed her in, getting his shoes off once he was inside. The air conditioner was on full blast, like in many of the homes in The Glades. They went up the carpeted stairs as Cole watched her ass. It was a little on the flat side, but Cole knew how to make the best out of a bad situation.

They went into the bathroom, and Hoshi waved her arms around. "He was in here! Little guy--mean face!" She made an adorable rat sneer, baring her teeth and holding her hands up like a rat would. "You find him!"

Cole clicked on his flashlight and opened up the cupboard under the sink, while Hoshi went out. He was not sure what he was looking for. There was no rat shit anywhere, and Cole could not see any place where a rat could get in. He exhaled sharply, then closed up the cupboard.

Cole went out into the hall and went to the bedroom, knowing full well where it was. Hoshi was standing next to the bed, taking her swimsuit off. It was halfway off, exposing her tits. She had protruding brown nipples.

Cole stopped in his tracks, unsure still if he had the green light to see her. "Oh, sorry!"

Hoshi just turned and smiled, then continued stripping off. Now she stood there naked and turned. She was shaved down with a nice landing strip. She had a hand on her side as she cocked her hips. "Come on! You be my boy today."

Cole chuckled. "I don't know. I should be working."

Hoshi walked right over and put her arms up over Cole's shoulders. "No! I lie about the rat. You won't be in trouble!" She kissed Cole on the lips, gently and quickly. "I missed you."

Cole took two handfuls of Hoshi's ass and kissed her back. He figured this was not the first time he slacked off on the job. Plus, who was to say that this was not helping? Hoshi pulled away, then helped Cole get his shirt off. She took his cock in her hand, leading him to the bed. When she let go, Cole figured he better get his shorts off. He slid them and his underwear off, then gave himself a stroke.

Hoshi got up on the bed, then spun around with her ass in the air. She got her face close to Cole's erect penis, then stuck her tongue out and ran it up and down along his shaft. Cole just stood there and enjoyed the sensation.

After a few minutes, Hoshi got on her back and had her ass just at the edge of the bed. Cole moved in and got his dick near her pussy. He gripped his member and slapped it against the pussy lips. A few dips in, and Cole was able to penetrate her. Hoshi's face lit up as she took the dips. Cole held her legs up as he fucked her.

Hoshi purred while she rubbed her hands up and down Cole's torso. "Oh, you are very very good," she moaned. "You give me good dick, yes?"

Cole just smiled as he thrusted back and forth. He loved watching her little butterfly flap as he fucked her. Looking down at that vulnerable face, Cole felt like he was really in control. Whatever success this mature woman had out there, she was putty in his hands here in the bedroom.

Cole pulled out, then got Hoshi to flip over. Hoshi got on all fours on the bed. Cole held onto her ankles as he pushed his way in, still standing on the floor. Hoshi yelped as she felt the cock slide up in her. Cole loved it when she squealed, and he wanted more. He pounded her, and Hoshi responded by whipping her head up and screeching.

"Yes, yes!" Hoshi was having a great time. "Fuck meeee!"

Cole pushed his way up onto the bed, still keeping his dong in her. Hoshi pushed her face into the mattress while Cole got up on his feet, driving the cock in as hard as he could. His smooth balls slapping against her small ass felt great. Hoshi was getting beads of sweat forming on her back already.

Cole then flipped Hoshi over again. He got down and put his mouth right over her slit. "Oh! I am wet already," Hoshi whined, but Cole wanted to taste her. He licked and slurped while Hoshi clutched onto the blanket. "Oh, you are so good! Fuck me, baby!"

Cole got up and laid on top of Hoshi, pushing his cock in. The two of them kept their faces an inch apart while Cole pumped her. He could feel the intensity building up. A lot of times he finished up on her back or her tits, but now he just figured he would drop off a deposit. He let out a yell as the pulses came out of him. Hoshi looked down at their enjoined genitals, then back into her lover's eyes. "Oh, you cum in me! Oh, fuckin' good."

Cole gave a laugh. "I hope we don't have to worry about...you know."

Cole pulled out, his cock getting soft. He glanced over at the clock. "Fuck, I better get back at it. Hector might have been calling."

"Take a shower," Hoshi suggested. Cole went over to the bathroom and turned it on. Hoshi joined him. The two of them kissed as Hoshi stroked Cole's cock. She got down and sucked away as Cole got himself rinsed off. Hoshi seemed to have no gag reflex.

Cole stroked his dick as Hoshi held it in her jaw. Eventually Cole needed to bust again, and he spurted all over her face. Hoshi laughed as she rubbed at the jizz. "Oh, you are my special fuck-boy." Once she was cleaned off, she got up and kissed Cole. The two of them got out of the shower and dried off, and Cole got back into his uniform of a polo shirt and shorts. Hoshi threw on her robe.

Hoshi led him out the door, giving Cole a can of soda. "Do not get over-hot," she cautioned. Cole gave her a quick kiss, then went down the steps. He got to his cart and did a radio check. Hector just acknowledged, meaning he was not trying to contact Cole.

Cole put his leg up and cracked the soda open. "Now that's service."

Doing his rounds for the rest of the day, Cole managed to pick up a spilled-over garbage can, say hi to the Jenkins couple, cut down a tree branch that was partly snapped, and help a turtle cross the road. He was ready to pack it in and return the cart.

The carts were stored at the security depot, where the radios could be recharged and any supplies picked up. Cole did his usual turn in the keys and radio to Sarah, the front desk worker. Cole liked how shy she seemed. She had cute bangs with her brown hair, but some of the loveliest blue eyes you ever saw. She wore large granny glasses and drab clothes most times.

Cole leaned over the desk and smiled. "Sarah! I was thinking about you all day." This was true, even during his fuck session with Hoshi.

Sarah had her headset on and looked halfway interested in Cole's bad flirting while she stared at her screen. The printer rolled out a few pages behind her. Sarah swivelled around and snatched them, then handed them to Cole. "Hector says you have to help out a new tenant tomorrow. Ms. Silverstein's old place is now occupied."

"Oh, yeah, I remember," Cole replied. Old folks dying was not as common here since the residents were only fifty or older, but it happened. He looked over the pages quickly, then folded them up. "I'll get to her first thing tomorrow." He did a double point as he walked out of the dispatch office. "You owe me dinner someday." Sarah let out a tiny smile as Cole left.

The Glades worked much like a small city--there was a security force, there were businesses, recreation centres, a few churches, and their own post office. The whole place had its own ZIP code. There was also a convenient hop-on bus service that went through all the neighbourhoods. Given the well-structured layout of the neighbourhoods, it made it easy to lay out the transportation route, even though many of the residents had their own cars.

Cole grabbed the shuttle and rode it until he got to his place. He thanked the driver and got in. He warmed up a personal pizza and ate it, then he played an online game for about two hours. This was the life as far as Cole was concerned. He stripped off and went to bed, falling asleep almost right away.

The next day, Cole took his cart over to 19 Poplar. He had a packet ready for the new renter--the usual map of the area, some coupons for some of the restaurants on-site, and other instructions. The moving van had off-loaded a few boxes and furniture in front of the garage.

Cole went up to the front door and knocked. "Hey, it's The Glades welcoming crew."

The inside door opened, and Cole was focused all on her. A little short, but curvaceous in all the right places. She had a bright face and a head of big red hair, although Cole guessed the better part came from a bottle. She was dressed in a blue workout suit that clung to her perfectly.

"Oh, hello!" She smiled and held her hand up to keep the sun out of her eyes. "They told me you would stop by. Come in, please!" Cole moved on in and looked around. The place was still barren from just having moved out Ms. Silverstein's stuff.

The woman went up the stairs, and Cole took the time to get a good look at her ass. She was big on top and the bottom, but still had a decent waistline. "Oh, it must be so hot out there! Do you need a drink?"

"Just water," Cole replied, following her up.

The woman dug a glass out of a box on the counter and filled it with tap water. "Sorry--all I have," she said with a giggle. She handed Cole the glass, then extended her other hand. "Classy," she said, in her Latina accent.

"You sure are," Cole remarked.

The woman laughed again. "No, that's my name! Classy Cuerpo, movie star!"

Cole gave her a good looking over, then took a drink. "Cool! I never met a celebrity before. What have you been in?"

Classy reached out and placed a hand flat on Cole's chest. "Baby, I have been in over a hundred movies! There's Beach Bangers, and Hotel Hot Tub, and The Amazing Time Traveller..." She trailed off as she stared at Cole's face. "You never heard of these?"

Cole could only shrug. "Well, we have to watch them," Classy insisted.

Cole suddenly remembered the welcome package. "Oh, hey! These are for you." Classy took the package. "Listen--do not go to Schneider's, okay? They don't really throw things out when they should. Maybe you'll like Mundo Viernes better."

Classy looked over some of the flyers. "Ooh, that might be fun!" She gave a playful slap at Cole with the welcome pack. "You are so smart and helpful! Can you come over tonight? I'll order in."

Cole thought hard, then figured it could not hurt. "Okay! That sounds great. Let's do seven." He went down to the door with Classy close behind. "I'll bring something to drink. I had enough Florida tap water for today."

Classy laughed and rubbed his back. "See you soon."

Cole finished up his shift, then made it home to get showered and rub some cheap cologne on his neck. He found his least worst jeans and Old Navy shirt, then headed over to Poplar.

"Oh, shit! Drinks!" Cole ran into the corner store and grabbed two tall boys and two lemonades. He gathered up the cans and ran up to Classy's place.

Classy let him in, wearing a summer dress. She had put on some make-up and perfume, although it smelled a little grandma-ish to Cole. Still, that worked for him. He was starting to get a bit of a chub already.

Classy had her couch already put in place, as well as a coffee table. She had two polystyrene containers waiting for them. "I got Chinese," she said. "I hope that's all right."

"Uh, sure!" Cole held up his bag of cans. "I got beer and lemonade." Classy took the bag from Cole, then got an ice bucket to keep the drinks cool.

Cole struggled with his chopsticks, which Classy found cute. The two of them did some introductions as they ate. Classy rested her food down while she got out her laptop. "I found a digital file of one of my movies. I have a lot of them still on DVD, and VHS."

"What's VHS?" asked Cole.

Classy stopped what she was doing and turned slowly to the young man. "Tell me you did not just say that!"

Cole just smirked. "I'm young. Sorry."

Classy got the laptop going and found her movie. It was called Cemetery High-jinks, and it looked to be some stoner comedy from the late 80s. Apparently two gravediggers liked to get high on the job as they worked the midnight shift, and one finds a coffin stuffed with weed.

About twenty minutes in, the hearse driver appeared. "That's you!" Cole gawked as he saw how young Classy looked back then, how her face looked more pulled back. In the movie, Classy hung her big tits right out the window of the hearse, then undid her shirt, showing them off.

Cole's eyes went wide as he looked back at Classy. "Holy fuck! I mean...those...you're..."

Classy shrugged and rolled her eyes. "That's why they hired me for these things! Oh, I knew right away when I got off the bus that I would have limited options, but I think it paid off."

In the last forty minutes, Classy had shown her tits off three times already, when she was being sprayed by a ghost who spat out a kind of clear slime from his mouth. Classy just stood there and screamed as her boobs were coated in the ghost goo.

When the movie was done, Classy leaned in to Cole. "What did you think?"

Cole was still staring at the screen as the credits rolled. "I mean--it was all right. It was so grainy-looking!"

"Yeah, but..." Classy leaned in even closer. "What did you think? Huh?"

"I...I liked 'em," Cole said, returning the smile.

"Ai-yi-yi! They used to look so much better!" Classy looked down and gave them a quick jiggle.

After the movie was over, the two of them sat on the couch and just talked. Cole missed that so much--it was so long since he had a girl he could just talk to like a regular person. His last one was his girlfriend back in high school, Kendall. She was a bit nerdy and awkward, and Cole only ever got as far as feeling her tits up.

"I won't have a bed for a while," Classy admitted with a sigh. "They have it still in storage in Miami."

"Well, you could...always stay at my place?" Cole shrugged. "I can take the couch."

"Oh, you sweet boy!" Classy rested her hand on Cole's leg. "You're a real gentleman, you know? I've been around some real jerks before."

Classy walked Cole to the door. She grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, then?" Cole nodded, then left. He was doing heavy breathing as he walked down the street.

Cole's shift was thankfully uneventful the next day. Sometimes he had to spend an extra hour doing whatever, or just talking to the old folks. He was ready to wrap up right away and get home. As soon as he got through the door, he realized his place was a mess. He ran like a madman to get everything straightened up and put away.

Classy came to the door just in time. Cole went and let her in, and Classy did a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. She brought her soft bag with her.

"Thank you, Colito! I hate living in a new place all alone." She set her bag down and went to the couch to relax. "Oh! I had to sleep on one of those air mattresses. I'm so old!" She got her bag and pulled out her laptop. "Come on, dear! I wanna watch after dinner. What are we having?"

"Oh, uh..." Cole looked around, which was pointless since he had no idea what to make. "I don't have anything ready..."

Classy jumped up and clicked her tongue. "Colito! Don't worry--I'm a great cook! You sit and relax. You work so hard!" She got to work pulling out veggies, spices, and a chicken breast that Cole just happened to have. He also had two bell peppers in the crisper. She eventually made up some stuffed peppers. Cole loved the way it tasted, and Classy was doting over him the whole time.

Cole cleaned the dishes, then the two of them got on the couch. "Okay, Cole--this might shock you. I had to do some...adult movies after a while."